Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,549 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1613045 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2293) (2294) (2295) (2296) (2297) (2298) (2299) ... (4138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sonofcornpop: 9:56pm On May 26, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
Tales of two unpaid Coons. The famous midget said someone in Chicagoland told him my father died when I was a baby and Disstroy, another sore loser in the game of life said I am a son of drug mule. Which one is true. Maybe you too eternally cursed coons can decide which is true. Father dead or drug mule. A dead man sure can't be a drug mule.

You seem pained nigger, I see ya crying because he said the truth nigger
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 10:06pm On May 26, 2021
I agree so we don't have to go through the experience again. It is best for China to be out in the open than to continue to hid it came from their country.

Doesn't look like a natural human/virus thing. This covid was one tough thing - phew

I hope that someday we will truly know.

May we continue to be protected even as we go about our daily lives.

Obrigardo:
I agree with Biden and the "others" about finding the root of this disease. That bat and animal market doesn't cut it a 100% yet but with this directive the root will be found. My fear is that it should not be another Iraq wmd debacle, not being conspiratorial.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 10:07pm On May 26, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
Tales of two unpaid Coons. The famous midget said someone in Chicagoland told him my father died when I was a baby and Dis.stroy, another sore loser in the game of life said I am a son of drug mule. Which one is true. Maybe you too eternally cursed coons can decide which is true. Father dead or drug mule. A dead man sure can't be a drug mule.

But you are thièf and a scamming one at that. Everyone on this thread has gone offline for at least 12 hours within the space of 24 hours, but you are here at every hour of the day.

The others went off to go about their life's work because obviously they know they have to work for everything they own or desire and it requires time off Nairaland. You are actively posting 24 hours ago when I went offline. I returned 14 hours later and you were posting all through, round the clock. I've gone offline at intervals but a quick look at your post history proves you never did.

For every hour of the day within the last 24 hours, you made at least one comment. Not even Nairaland supermoderators stay online that long and Nairaland is their job.

You have no job. You are online always, waiting for signals from Arif, your Indian partner-in-scam who doubles as the gang's accountant to work on the credit card details you stole and pass on sensitive details of potential victims on Nairaland.

I, and the rest of the viewing public, would go offline soon but as sure as your geriatric knees softening from osteoarthritis, you would still be online.

Swear that you aren't a conduit and henchman of a fraud syndicate! Swear on the hospital slab you laid on when you were beaten to a pulp for shoplifting that you stopped after you were caught!

Featherbrainèd orangutan!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 10:09pm On May 26, 2021
benalvino2:

I have never denied racism for the nth time. Today I say anyone can be racist isn't it?

When you say I am denying racism, do you mean racism of Chinese against blacks? Blacks against Chinese or black against whites and whites against blacks? Racism exist and again I have witness it firsthand. I can't state this enough because you guys are really trying to shape what my narative is despite me clearly stating racism exist.
The discussion is about an article you called racist for explaining a reason why you don't see many black neurosurgeons.

Also I made it clear that blacks are holding themselves back because they keep blaming everything on racism and slavery instead of them to move on.

I use Nigerians in US who are very successful and you will see many Nigerian professors in universities in the US as an example of people who aspire and are goal oriented, putting the work to get to where they are instead of sitting back and blaming racism. I said despite all the odds Obama made it, racism did not stop him, but he slavery did not stop him hence, I asked you of a system put in place by the government to stop BLACKS from achieving anything in the US today.

I also talk about black empowering themselves by owning businesses so they can empower other blacks.

Saying I deny racism is something I don't understand
aren't you denying racism? Really? undecided I called an inherently racist article racist and you deny and downplay its racism saying or rather implying that liberals and more specifically black liberals use racism as an excuse. If many challenges of black Americans can't be attributed to racism conscious or unconscious even when the victims say it is then racism can not be the cause of these challenges according to you and as such logically that racism doesn't exist since it is only an imagined excuse! So, aren't you denying racism by that logic?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:13pm On May 26, 2021
GalaticHorde:
aren't you denying racism? Really? undecided I called an inherently racist article racist and you deny and downplay its racism saying or rather implying that liberals and more specifically black liberals use racism as an excuse. If many challenges of black Americans can't be attributed to racism conscious or unconscious even when the victims say it is then racism can not be the cause of these challenges according to you and as such logically that racism doesn't exist since it is only an imagined excuse! So, aren't you denying racism by that logic?

What law blocks blacks from achieving their potential?
Waiting....

Just to add. I work for some whitey large family business. I have reached the top echelon but i cant rise above that because hey Im not going to implement budget plans for a family business that pays me better than the dogs of some people here. Racist. Yea to an extent but its family business so Im OK .

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 10:15pm On May 26, 2021
basilico:

The entire point being that you belittle other Africans but when whiteys bellittles you for the same reasons you cry racism.
by my analogy I was also decrying tribalism too, for the record I decry sexism, classicism, Elitism, colorism and any other valid form of discrimination! So repeat yourself again and self analyse to check this post for the sense you think it makes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:20pm On May 26, 2021
GalaticHorde:
by my analogy I was also decrying tribalism too, for the record I decry sexism, classicism, Elitism, colorism and any other valid form of discrimination! So repeat yourself again and self analyse to check this post for the sense you think it makes

I updated my post
Glass ceiling I reached . Can't go beyond that.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 10:25pm On May 26, 2021
ZooOga:
Full article in link.

Historian wonders: Is Joe Biden "a speed bump on the fascists' march to power"?
Historian Benjamin Carter Hett on Jan. 6 as Trump's Beer Hall Putsch — and how to reclaim democracy from fascists
By CHAUNCEY DEVEGA
PUBLISHED MAY 26, 2021 10:30AM (UTC)

https://www.salon.com/2021/05/26/historian-of-fascism-wonders-is-joe-biden-a-speed-bump-on-the-fascists-march-to-power/

n Jan. 6, Donald Trump's Big Lie about a stolen election turned kinetic, and inspired an attempted coup against American democracy. At the very least, Republicans aided and abetted Trump's coup attempt and the attack on the U.S. Capitol, and some of them are likely co-conspirators in his plot. They have pledged to prevent an independent investigation into the events of Jan. 6, and are continuing their assault on democracy by imposing a new form of Jim Crow-style apartheid across the county. Their goal: winning and keeping power by preventing Black and brown people and other key Democratic constituencies from exercising their right to vote.

As part of their commitment to overthrowing America's multiracial democracy, the Jim Crow Republicans continue to amplify and weaponize Trump's Big Lie. Public opinion polls and other research have repeatedly shown that this disinformation propaganda strategy is highly effective. Trump's cult members remain in thrall to their Great Leader and eagerly await his return by any means necessary, legal or otherwise.

The past is not always a perfect prologue. But when the past echoes so loudly in the present one would be wise not to ignore it. History's bell is ringing loudly in the Age of Trump in America.

In a recent essay for the Los Angeles Times, historian Benjamin Carter Hett explored the frightening resonances between Adolf Hitler's attempted coup in Germany in 1923 (what has come to be known as the "Beer Hall Putsch"wink and Trump and his followers' coup attempt this past January:

Hitler learned his lesson: A sophisticated modern state could not be overturned by a violent coup led by outsiders, against the police and the army. He realized he would have to work within the system.

Over the following decade, this is exactly what he did. The Nazis ran in elections until they were the largest party in Germany's parliament, gridlocking legislative business. Even more insidiously, the Nazis worked to infiltrate crucial institutions like the police and the army. In 1931, Berlin police responded incredibly sluggishly to a massive Nazi riot in the center of the city. It turned out senior police officials silently sympathized with the Nazis and had colluded in hobbling the police response.

Hitler grew steadily more attractive to business and military leaders who saw him and his movement as their only salvation from the growing Communist Party. Early in 1933 they opened the doors of power to him. ...

After the violent attack on the U.S. Capitol, 139 Republican members of the House and eight members of the Senate, led by Sens. Josh Hawley and Ted Cruz, came out of hiding to vote to object to the electoral college vote count. While a police officer lay dying, they supported Trump's lie of a stolen election and embraced the insurrectionists' cause.

Hett then engages in a particularly disturbing what-if scenario, one that has troubled many people familiar with the patterns of history:

Imagine the events of the past weeks and months if someone like Hawley had been the secretary of state in Georgia, or someone like retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn held a significant military command. Imagine what would have happened if the Republicans held majorities in both houses of Congress and could have overturned the electoral college results. Imagine if the courts had been more generously stocked with judges willing to entertain the Trump campaign's ludicrous arguments.

Above all, imagine if the president had been a bit more competent, a bit more strategic, a bit more daring. Hitler, after all, was at least willing to be present at the violence his words inspired. He was also more persuasive in his dealings with important officials.

Ultimately, Trump's coup attempt and the attack on the Capitol were little more than a trial run. With the Republican Party's rejection of democracy, the events of Jan. 6 will not seem like an outlier or aberration for long. Instead, they offer a preview of how today's Republican Party will respond when and if it loses future elections.

Some fools here are poor students of history. Just supporting autocracy from their huts in Umudike.

Grand Jury should hurry up and send the orange pig away.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 10:26pm On May 26, 2021
budaatum:

"No Irish no dogs no blacks" was subtle racism up to the 80s. There were no signs per se, but if you called a to let advert in UK and sounded Irish or black or you barked, expect to be told the place was already let.

One once saw the shock on a woman's face when non-sounding black me turned up at a place I was about to rent that I'd called up just 5 minutes earlier. She stuttered and blurted "the place was already gone", and shut the door in my face as I stood there dejected and stunned only for her to open the door seconds later and rather red faced told me the place was not let and could I please come in.

"The thing is", she said after making me tea, the room is inclusive of bills, but she's heard black folks need to bath everyday and need more heating which would increase her costs, but if I was willing to pay £10 more she is prepared to let me have the place. I thanked her. Told her she was to let number 27 I'd called up and 13th I'd visited to be told on arrival it had just been let, and I was so grateful she'd told me what I was up against, and for the tea, but the place "was above my budget with the increase so I could not take it", I told her. Welcome back home to London, I thought at the time as I'd completed missed UK racism in the 70s as I was dealing with accent discrimination in my own country Nigeria where for some reason my own fellow Nigerians thought my main food was butter and discriminated against me for it even though butter was not exactly on the menu in my home.

No, discrimination is not only about race, just that being minority black in majority white countries we are bound to notice discrimination due to race more. If we were Palestinian in Israel, or transgender or gay in the army, or minority Christian or Muslim where the opposite is the majority, we'd likely notice those discriminations a lot more. I hear discrimination amongst Yorubas against renting to Igbos in my very own Ago Palace Road where Igbos are even somewhat not so much a minority.
even the racism that has been the topic of the day exists in the id of many and is played out subconsciously by perpetrators who are unaware that they're being racist yet our good friend wants it to be officially sanctioned by law before it is allowed to have a negative impact on it's victims, colorism is also a form of racism by blacks against other blacks based on skin tone, we could go on all day and not scratch the surface, our mutual friend is just to rigid in his understanding

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 10:31pm On May 26, 2021
budaatum:

There is one fly in the ointment foiling there plans and that's the likes of vigilant yourself and my darling Stacy Abrams diligently using democracy to foil their nazi attempts. If Flynn or the likes had tried in Georgia what was suggested, USA would still be on fire and we the rest of the world would have had to send in Nato, UN, Russia and China to help put it out for you all.

Be careful. They are replacing election machinery with the same people who propagated election lies. Secretary of State no longer has a say on election in Georgia. The march to fascism has begun, and woe betide the foolish cockroaches in Umudike who support these fascist liars and Conspiracy theorists. The confederate states are on the rise again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 10:33pm On May 26, 2021
Ishilove:
What a thread. For every gbas, there is a corresponding gbos grin

Budaatum darling, thank you leading me to this highly entertaining thread cheesy
that's strange shocked considering your August monikerlity you should have known this thread long ago, it is one of the most alive threads on nairaland if I dare say, anyways welukum!

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 10:39pm On May 26, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
F you and your points. I will make a wager with you for a donation to any worthwhile charity in Nigeria and mine is Motherless Children's Home In Maryland near Ikeja. PDPGuy and the Mods will be in charge and i will triple whatever you want to donate to go to a worthy charity. Deal or no deal and hush up your mouth if you can't say yes.
just ignore him undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 10:39pm On May 26, 2021
zendi:
According to the Lunacy called CRT, it's only the white man of European nativity or descent that's inherently evil, or capable of evil deeds or manifestations.

Therefore the term, 'Spanish Flue', is okay.
The term, 'UK Variant', is okay.
To say 'European Variant' is okay.
But to say, 'Chinese Virus' is "'rayciss'".

Mind you, I'm not an American or European "far-right" commenter.
I am not a Russian "disinformation" poster.
I am a v black man posting out of W. Africa.

I am an extremist for TRUTH and COMMONSENSE.

MAGA !

You are a very misinformed cultist.

Spanish flu originated in Kentucky, USA. It was only called Spanish Flu because the Spanish press were the only ones to report on it originally. Other countries were hiding it because they were fighting World War 1 and were hiding it so as not to look decimated to their enemies.

The whole world came together and agreed not to name viruses after countries so as not to inflame racial tensions. It is written into WHOs rules for naming viruses.

Swine Flu originated in Mexico in 2010 and killed many old people, nobody named it Mexican Flu.

Ebola was in Sierra Leone/Liberia and even reached Nigeria. Nobody named it Umudike virus. I'm sure you would have been offended if that was the case.

HIV supposedly originated in Africa, nobody called it Africa virus to racebait you.

SARs and bird flu came out of China, no President dogwhistled them.

Until the diarrhoea mouth racist orange pig came and made you type this ill informed nonsense above.

There is a reason why I call you Trumpanzees cockroaches, cos you are amoeba brained cultists. And you had the nerve to tag this piece of trash you parroted from a Supremacist website COMMONSENSE. Spits.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 10:42pm On May 26, 2021
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 10:47pm On May 26, 2021
salford1:

You forgot to add the Indian variant. Are they whites in India too?

You guys just copy junks off white nationalists and nazi scums blogs and pass it on as facts.

Zendi is a cultist fool. See the rubbish he tagged as commonsense. He should donate his brain for research. Parroting rubbish he lifted off a fascist website and touting it as commonsense with confidence.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 10:48pm On May 26, 2021
GalaticHorde:

You call it racist does not mean it's racist. The main place you focus on you had to add a word to what they said then make your own assertion the call it racist.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 10:50pm On May 26, 2021
DissTroy:

Oh! But you have a good cause in Nigeria and on a Nigerian forum too - Nairaland.

You'd rather clutch at straws instead of donate/give the $500 you boastfully claimed you would give which isn't enough for peanuts for you?

In fact, here's what I'm even adding to the clause - if you donate the $500 to a Nairaland needy cause (which must be vetted to have no links to you and I), I'd deactivate this account and never visit this thread again.

See how magnanimous I can be? I'm willing to do something I've never done - deactivate a moniker just so some needy woman or child somewhere on Nairaland benefits $500. Once it's confirmed, even if it's an anonymous donation of exactly $500, I'd deactivate.

Scamming son of a deránged drug mule!

Put your money up nigga. Your moniker is worthless.

Man said he will triple it. You can even pick your village charity, since charity begins at home.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sonofcornpop: 10:54pm On May 26, 2021
Ibime:

Man said he will triple it. You can even pick your village charity, since charity begins at home.

Nigger isn't saying he has money fool. The old hack who always talk money should do it.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 10:54pm On May 26, 2021
GalaticHorde:
just ignore him undecided
Thanks. He ran out of words and he called my father a drug mule. What a piece of human crap DissTroy is. No one in his lineage can carry my jockstrap.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 10:55pm On May 26, 2021
The childishness has started. Good night guys

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sonofcornpop: 10:57pm On May 26, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
Thanks. He ran out of words and he called my father a drug mule. What a piece of human crap DissTroy is. No one in his lineage can carry my jockstrap.

Old hack you have been exposed grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 10:58pm On May 26, 2021
Ibime:

I have been called many names here before but son of a drug mule is new. I now realize that my father is the new Pablo Escobar. I should be a Billionaire then. The other twin in poverty like him called the famous midget said my father died while I was a baby. I hope they get their thoughts together. Once you want to shame them, just come up with something for charity and you will see how long that N30.000 monthly salary will make them hush their mouths.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sonofcornpop: 11:00pm On May 26, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
I have been called many names here before but son of a drug mule is new. I now realize that my father is the new Pablo Escobar. I should be a Billionaire then. The other twin in poverty like him called the famous midget said my father died while I was a baby. I hope they get their thoughts together. Once you want to shame them, just come up with something for charity and you will see how long that N30.000 monthly salary will make them hush their mouths.

You never knew your father
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 11:02pm On May 26, 2021
Not single one of these Nazi lovers ever schooled or work in Europe or North America but they are the biggest defenders of Nazis and Klans that will hang them on top of trees having no remorse. Hope they fix Umudike first because charity begins at home. Your come can't be shiity and you are concerned about the home several thousands of miles away.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 11:02pm On May 26, 2021
sonofcornpop:

Nigger isn't saying he has money fool. The old hack who always talk money should do it.

In Umudike, they say "if you no get money, hide your face"

Since the guy has been shouting that Lincoln's wealth is a lie continuously, and he obviously has problem with Lincoln's claims to prosperity, he should match Lincoln's donation or hide his face.

I hope he won't be like his high falutin comrade LordAdam speaking plenty brighter grammar only to find out he's a corporate beggar.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 11:04pm On May 26, 2021
basilico:

What law blocks blacks from achieving their potential?
Waiting....

Just to add. I work for some whitey large family business. I have reached the top echelon but i cant rise above that because hey Im not going to implement budget plans for a family business that pays me better than the dogs of some people here. Racist. Yea to an extent but its family business so Im OK .
yes back to the law, read Buddha's story, what law gave the owners of apartments back then in London the right to exclude blacks, Irish and dogs from tenancy in those apartments? I will give you my answer when you give me yours

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:07pm On May 26, 2021
Ibime:

Be careful. They are replacing election machinery with the same people who propagated election lies. Secretary of State no longer has a say on election in Georgia. The march to fascism has begun, and woe betide the foolish cockroaches in Umudike who support these fascist liars and Conspiracy theorists. The confederate states are on the rise again.

Lol. We Nigerians are so young at practising democracy that we fail to see how powerful and effective it can be.

Take the bamboo hunt in Arizona for instance. That's democracy at work. Heads will roll if they find the kraken, just as it would have rolled if Flynn had been able to plant it there and we now find out he had which we would have definitely found out through an audit like is currently being done, though we'd have had it done by more balanced and reputable people and organisations.

What amazed and surprised them is how effective Stacy Abrams was in getting the vote out and hiring me buda to help raise the dead and provide them with authentic id so they can vote please do not ever forget!

If we Nigerians can learn from what she did our next president would be the one we most desire, instead of us letting them impose a president on us by making us believe our vote does not count which Stacy Abrams just proved not to be true and that our votes do count.

Fascists can win elections, don't get me wrong, if they have a majority of course they can. But that's why we are here educating the educatables so they see the evil of fascism and turn away from it in abhorence because education is the only way to vaccinate against fascism.

As for the confederate states, the reapportioning of congressional seats is a wonderful thing since populations in such states will dwindle as non-confederates leave town, which will reduce their representation. And of course there's the little issue of buda raising the dead to vote against confederacy, which with covid19, the limit is limitless since I can raise some from India.

We must be careful of course, and very vigilant, but the best thing since slice bread is the orange turd woke us up so we may never ever fall asleep and let them get away with such crap ever again.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 11:15pm On May 26, 2021
benalvino2:

You call it racist does not mean it's racist. The main place you focus on you had to add a word to what they said then make your own assertion the call it racist.

I don't just call it racist! I am not alone in that calling it that, anyone with the black American experience will reach the same conclusion as will anyone with genuine empathy, you don't think it is racist because it has little negative to say about your racial subset vis-a-vis ethnicity, saying that jargon isn't racist is like saying a write up by a fulani man in modern day Nigeria about why there are very few officers of ibo origin in the top echelons of the Nigerian military is not tribalism! Maybe this fictional fulani will be right, maybe ibo officers Just don't have the skill, talent and inclination to achieve flag and command ranks in the Nigerian military! You must agree, don't you? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 11:17pm On May 26, 2021
Ibime:

Since the guy has been shouting that Lincoln's wealth is a lie continuously, and he obviously has problem with Lincoln's claims to prosperity, he should match Lincoln's donation or hide his face.

I hope he won't be like his high falutin comrade LordAdam speaking plenty brighter grammar only to find out he's a corporate beggar.
It's the same disstroy aka professional wikipedia editor. He once called me a yahoo boy too last year. That guy is a joke. Anyone he can't measure up to is a yahoo boy.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 11:19pm On May 26, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
you're gifting it oxygen, it's existence is worthless without your recognition so stop recognizing it! We know ourselves here relatively well, even our frienemies, so we would never take a useless troll's vitriol as anything other than it is.......the hyperventilating of a nitwit

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sonofcornpop: 11:22pm On May 26, 2021
Ibime:

Its true. It's a lie. The guy took his challenge.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sonofcornpop: 11:25pm On May 26, 2021
salford1:

It's the same disstroy aka professional wikipedia editor. He once called me yahoo boy too last year. Anyone he can't measure up to is a yahoo boy.

The keyboard billionaire is back this time nigger used his main moniker because he saw my take on him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2293) (2294) (2295) (2296) (2297) (2298) (2299) ... (4138) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: wirinet(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.