Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,547 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:15 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2470) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1704375 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2467) (2468) (2469) (2470) (2471) (2472) (2473) ... (4183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by uglymods: 9:35pm On Jul 02, 2021
Tdotraptors1:
Funny but not funny. Coming soon to the umudikeans.

Nigeria is burning but .. umudikeans are dancing

https://www.nairaland.com/6631618/things-bought-2100

Ya donkey
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 9:41pm On Jul 02, 2021
Tdotraptors1:
Normally, I don't respond to the children of a thousand fathers. grin

Apart from those that can't tell that cheque is called check in America, anyone can tell that tdot is Toronto. I believe the other Monika can speak for itself. grin

You can only fool the old man you are discussing with.
Make una enjoy football. Belgium v Italy is a blast.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:55pm On Jul 02, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
That fool calling himself Distroy is another brainstem that knows nothing except going on Nazi blogs to put out his junks.

I mean, i couldn't even skim tru the jargons he just wrote, like a grown up man could take about 20 minutes of his life to write a hot load of trash and for what precisely? It was so funny grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 9:56pm On Jul 02, 2021
Tdotraptors1:

Ghana is light years ahead of Nigeria. I was in Ghana sometime in 2014 on holiday. I visited the Canadian high commission in Accra, and it was lovely to see caucasian staffs driving themselves to work without a battalion of soldiers or body guards like in Nigeria. Not even a bullet proof vehicle. A lot of the homes had waist height fences as well. Compare that to Nigeria where these coons are from.

Toyota and other multinationals moving to Ghana are not stupid, and all these equals tons of jobs.
Imagine Ghana deporting Nigerians and these unpaid Coons don't see anything wrong in that but they will hyperventilate over a country they don't have enough funds to pay for the airfares.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:57pm On Jul 02, 2021
Tdotraptors1:

That's the one that says he earns a living editing wikipedia grin

oh now i confirm he is an insane man.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 9:58pm On Jul 02, 2021
Obrigardo:

I mean, i couldn't even skim tru the jargons he just wrote, like a grown up man could take about 20 minutes of his life to write a hot load of trash and for what precisely? It was so funny grin
That idiot is known for writing long garbage thinking he makes sense. He called Biden a racist and 90% of African Americans voted for Biden. So, he's telling us he knows Biden more than we do even though the only thing the brainless Coon knows about America is from Google.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 10:03pm On Jul 02, 2021
Tdotraptors1:
Funny, but not funny. Nairaland's front page. Inflation going through the roof Coming soon to the umudikeans.

Nigeria is burning but .. umudikeans are dancing

https://www.nairaland.com/6631618/things-bought-2100
I bet you that sewage roach family can't afford that ingredients in that jungle they live next to wild animals. I am talking about that four feet midget who lives in a mudhouse in Dallas.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Livelystone01: 2:20am On Jul 03, 2021
No real discussion on this thread anymore, it is now fight, fight, fight, insults flying everywhere.
SMH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by uglymods: 6:05am On Jul 03, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
I bet you that sewage roach family can't afford that ingredients in that jungle they live next to wild animals. I am talking about that four feet midget who lives in a mudhouse in Dallas.

ya donkeys grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by uglymods: 6:35am On Jul 03, 2021
Livelystone01:
No real discussion on this thread anymore, it is now fight, fight, fight, insults flying everywhere.
SMH

Ya know you can start up a discussion but ya entrenched with the donkeys too.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 8:16am On Jul 03, 2021
uglymods:
Dis.sTroy

I just saw this. Like I mentioned, not me engaging an imaginary Prince of Lincoln, a person who has been revealed to be not less than 60 years old.

My own father isn't even 60 years old yet and I'm not the first child. And I swear this by everything sacred in the universe.

Why should I waste my time with an unruly old man who has the cognitive ability of a 14-month-old child? These are the old men who still drag the "youth" tag with people their children's age as a mask to cover their shame. I know his type. I've had to put his type in their place when they overstep bounds. Don't be surprised if he still walks down the street smoking, with a bottle of gin in hand. After all it's all "youthful" exuberance, right?

If AI were to mimick PrinceofLincoln2, it would be too easy - just add "Nazi", "coon", "die", and "poor" to any sentence and it'd pass off as him.

He can't diss or argue articulately so neither his insults or arguments are mentally-stimulating. Well, only if you compare them to the back-and-forths of kindergarten pupils.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:25am On Jul 03, 2021
Reporting on the traitors in Congress is going to get heightened in the coming weeks when the Jan 6th committee starts holding hearings and issuing subpoenas...

Didn't I predict some members will resign out of shame or be forcefully pushed out? Some might not even seek reelection next year..

Trust when CNN, nytimes, Washington Post and Wall Street journal join forces when it's all underway..

CNN just got started..

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by uglymods: 8:44am On Jul 03, 2021
DissTroy:

I just saw this. Like I mentioned, not me engaging an imaginary Prince of Lincoln, a person who has been revealed to be not less than 60 years old.

My own father isn't even 60 years old yet and I'm not the first child. And I swear this by everything sacred in the universe.

Why should I waste my time with an unruly old man who has the cognitive ability of a 14-month-old child? These are the old men who still drag the "youth" tag with people their children's age as a mask to cover their shame. I know his type. I've had to put his type in their place when they overstep bounds. Don't be surprised if he still walks down the street smoking, with a bottle of gin in hand. After all it's all "youthful" exuberance, right?

If AI were to mimick PrinceofLincoln2, it would be too easy - just add "Nazi", "coon", "die", and "poor" to any sentence and it'd pass off as him.

He can't diss or argue articulately so neither his insults or arguments are mentally-stimulating. Well, only if you compare them to the back-and-forths of kindergarten pupils.

The donkey PrideofLincoln2 first daughter in her late 40s, she had a little donkey with a thug called Blackman, not married. Her son is older than 2 of PrideofLincoln2 chridren, da donkey will soon run away from his 3rd family. Saimaya was used to get his visa, sidika was a result of broken condom, ya donkey now settling down on his 3rd baby's mama. Ya donkey lied he married for 25years.

His son Tdotbluejays1, Tdotraptors1, salford1, possibly opamoses1, an donkey who don't a have job security, ya donkey travel Canada in search of a cheap city, ya donkey salford1 brags $100k is peanut, ya donkey makes a little over 100k a month with help of family. Ya donkey is shit

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotraptors1: 8:48am On Jul 03, 2021

Crooks:

PHOENIX (AP) — Newly released records show the top Republicans in Arizona’s largest county dodged calls from Donald Trump and his allies in the aftermath of the 2020 election, as the then-president sought to prevent the certification of Joe Biden’s victory in key battleground states.

The records — including voicemails and text messages — shed light on another state where Trump, his attorneys and others mounted a behind-the-scenes pressure campaign on Republican officials overseeing elections. Days before Congress certified Biden’s win on Jan. 6, Trump pressed Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger to find enough votes to overturn Biden’s win there.

Trump tried to reach Clint Hickman, then the chairman of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors, on Jan. 3, shortly before midnight in Washington and hours after news broke of Trump’s call with Raffensperger.

“Hello, sir. This is the White House operator I was calling to let you know that the president’s available to take your call if you’re free,” the White House operator said in a voicemail. “If you could please give us a call back, sir, that’d be great. You have a good evening.”

Hickman told The Arizona Republic, which first received the records from Maricopa County, that he did not return the phone call. He said he presumed Trump would try to pressure him to change election results or discuss election conspiracies as he had done with Raffensperger.

“I’m not going to tape a president, so I’m not going to talk to a president. … I didn’t want to have a very rough call to my home on a Sunday night,” Hickman told the Republic.

Hickman and the rest of the Board of Supervisors, which is controlled 4-1 by Republicans, have aggressively defended the vote count in Maricopa County, which includes Phoenix and 60% of Arizona’s voters. They have maintained the outcome was not affected by fraud or irregularities.

State Senate Republicans used their subpoena power to take control of all 2.1 million ballots and the machines that counted them. A firm led by a Trump supporter who has shared far-fetched conspiracy theories is overseeing an audit for the Senate GOP.

The most aggressive pressure came from Arizona Republican Party Chairwoman Kelli Ward, who tried to convince Republicans on the board to question the election results, even as the officials tried to instill confidence in the them. At one point, she texted Hickman, “We need you to stop the counting.”

She tried to convince Hickman and Supervisors Steve Chucri and Bill Gates to call Trump attorney Sidney Powell, who filed lawsuits around the country alleging the election conspiracies. The lawsuits were all thrown out.

Early Nov. 20, when the board was scheduled to certify Maricopa County’s election results, Ward texted Gates, “Can we talk today now that the lawsuit is over? There are so many abnormalities that must be adjudicated. I know the Republican board doesn’t want to be remembered as the entity who led the charge to certify a fraudulent election.”

After sending information alleging fraud — and shortly before the board voted to accept the election results — she texted him, “Sounds like your fellow Repubs are throwing in the towel. Very sad. And unAmerican.”

She texted Chucri, “Seems you’re playing for the wrong team and people will remember. WRONG team.”

The records also include voicemails from Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani trying to reach several of the GOP supervisors. Chucri met with Giuliani when he was in Phoenix to air Trump’s baseless fraud theories.

“If you get a chance, would you please give me a call,” Giuliani said in a message to Gates. “I have a few things I’d like to talk over with you. Maybe we can get this thing fixed up. You know, I really think it’s a shame that Republicans sort of are both in this kind of situation. And I think there may be a nice way to resolve this for everybody.”

The Associated Press

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotraptors1: 8:56am On Jul 03, 2021

Well-done sleepy Joe cool:

"The idea is to find a whole-of-government way to reach out to people who are able to naturalize," the Citizenship and Immigration Services official said, adding that there are 9 million people in the US who are lawful permanent residents who may be eligible to apply for citizenship.

That includes, for example, holding naturalization ceremonies at national parks to raise awareness, partnering with the U.S. Postal Service to display promotional posters at Postal Service facilities about becoming a U.S. citizen, and engaging with the Department of Veterans Affairs and veteran service organizations to find ways to educate service members and veterans on citizenship, according to the strategy, titled "Interagency Strategy for Promoting Naturalization."

Biden has sought to strike a different tone from that the previous administration on immigration, underscoring the contributions immigrants make to society and moving away from anti-immigrant rhetoric.

Over the course of his presidency, Donald Trump tried to curtail legal immigration and doubled down on citizenship, teasing an end to birthright citizenship and attempting to include a citizenship question on the census. The Trump administration also revised the naturalization exam, a crucial step on an immigrant's path toward US citizenship, a move that stood to make the test more difficult. Biden rolled back those changes.

Previous administrations have promoted naturalization, the Citizenship and Immigration Services official told CNN, but the forthcoming strategy by the Biden administration tasks additional agencies to work with USCIS to have broader outreach.

"Becoming a United States citizen is a tremendous privilege," said Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro N. Mayorkas. "New citizens, strengthened with the power and responsibilities that American citizenship brings, make our Nation better. This strategy will ensure that aspiring citizens are able to pursue naturalization through a clear and coordinated process."

Biden will participate in a naturalization ceremony on Friday. It will be among more than 100 such ceremonies scheduled between June 30 and July 7 to welcome more than 9,400 new citizens.

Earlier this year, Biden recorded a video that is played at naturalization ceremonies in which he thanks the new US citizens for choosing the United States and invokes his own ancestors who emigrated from Ireland.

"I want to thank you for choosing us and believing that America is worthy of your aspirations," Biden says in the video.

"You all have one thing in common: courage. The courage it takes to sacrifice and make this journey. The courage to leave your homes, your lives, your loved ones, and come to a nation that is more than just a place, but rather an idea," he says.

"Today you've earned a new title equal to that of an American president, the title I'm most proud of: citizen. Citizen of the United States of America," he adds. "Welcome, my friends. Welcome my fellow Americans, welcome."

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by uglymods: 8:57am On Jul 03, 2021
[quote author=Tdotraptors1 post=103317135][/quote]

Go to sleep bitch
Ya donkey trespassing
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 9:03am On Jul 03, 2021
Obrigardo:

You just wrote a lot of nonsense. Are you sure you are ok?

About that part, you are a cold stone liar. Which time in 1800's or early 1900's did Biden support segregation?
Stop smoking weed man.

I'm not your man. I do not share comradeship with racist enablers, including those like you in Nigeria seeking to pass off as knowledgeable, even as pseudo-intellectual as you always come off to be. You'd always be in the shadows hoping the old man you want to be friends with who can't fix his own family can help fix your life.
That all his claims about where he worked and works have been busted with evidence should be a red flag for you to flee but you want to go down with him down the dungeon of shame.
-------------

Here's a documentary on Joe Biden and the crime bill to put blacks down. He still proudly declares he has no regret about this even as at July 2020, yet racist enablers like you still support him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmmahbbARNI

Here's Biden on everything about segregation and the role he played in 1977:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-2gNQRxe-Q

Predictably, I expect you to jump the gun or ignore the talking points to focus on the part about you being chummy with 'Pride' of Lincoln.
You are too predictable at this point.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 9:06am On Jul 03, 2021
All the profanities and abominations going on in America right now. Watch and weep shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Srdz4WxG1OI

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotraptors1: 9:08am On Jul 03, 2021

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotraptors1: 9:09am On Jul 03, 2021

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 9:10am On Jul 03, 2021
DissTroy:

I'm not your man. I do not share comradeship with racist enablers, including those like you in Nigeria seeking to pass off as knowledgeable, even as pseudo-intellectual as you always come off to be. You'd always be in the shadows hoping the old man you want to be friends with who can't fix his own family can help fix your life.
That all his claims about where he worked and works have been busted with evidence should be a red flag for you to flee but you want to go down with him down the dungeon of shame.
-------------

Here's a documentary on Joe Biden and the crime bill to put blacks down. He still proudly declares he has no regret about this even as at July 2020, yet racist enablers like you still support him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmmahbbARNI

Here's Biden on everything about segregation and the role he played in 1977:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-2gNQRxe-Q

Predictably, I expect you to jump the gun or ignore the talking points to focus on the part about you being chummy with 'Pride' of Lincoln.
You are too predictable at this point.

See this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPxOMT84u2w
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 9:48am On Jul 03, 2021
Tdotraptors1:

That's the one that says he earns a living editing wikipedia grin

Don't worry about me. You can easily check me out on Facebook or LinkedIn or Twitter or just google my name.

I'm a Creative Digital Content Developer and everything points to this.

Creating and editing Wikipedia pages for brands and individuals is just a subset of reputation management which is a sub service of branding.

These things can be easily verified about me by just googling my name. Of course, you've already done this.

I earn money legitimately, you don't. All you do is mouth off and type imaginary things about your life then run into the shadows when the spotlight is beamed on you to verify your claims.

Even folks I interact with off-Nairaland and offline know about my Nairaland antics. Your worse nightmare is people off-Nairaland or offline finding about you on Nairaland, and vice versa.

We aren't the same on any truth scale. smiley

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 10:16am On Jul 03, 2021
DissTroy:

Don't worry about me. You can easily check me out on Facebook or LinkedIn or Twitter or just google my name.

I'm a Creative Digital Content Developer and everything points to this.

Creating and editing Wikipedia pages for brands and individuals is just a subset of reputation management which is a sub service of branding.

These things can be easily verified about me by just googling my name. Of course, you've already done this.

I earn money legitimately, you don't. All you do is mouth off and type imaginary things about your life then run into the shadows when the spotlight is beamed on you to verify your claims.

Even folks I interact with off-Nairaland and offline know about my Nairaland antics. Your worse nightmare is people off-Nairaland or offline finding about you on Nairaland, and vice versa.

We aren't the same on any truth scale. smiley

Those guys cannot be taken seriously. Like now they talk about thugs with Ak47 coming after me. They even ask the question what's the point of being rich in your environment is dirty.

I don't know why Tdotraptors1 is bitter or pained. I have never wished him bad, I even stand a greater chance getting killed by a gun in Chicago than in Port Harcourt. Why are they so pained that I am happy? They talk about Nigeria imploding which is true, but their families, friends are also in the country. So me I go just they Wan side they laugh them.

They live in heaven but still jealous of folks living in hell. Things must not be well for them grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 11:07am On Jul 03, 2021
Thanks Biden
"Knock knock"

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 12:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
Thomas Sowell

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
benalvino2:
Thomas Sowell

This sounds like Trump's political strategy. A lifelong Democrat who switched to the Republican party and fed their most extreme Tea Party base with with the hatred they wanted to hear.

They never got that from Bush, McCain or Romney (real Republicans, now called RINOs by the children of hatred).

These are the racist nutcases in the party that their leaders refused to pander to until Trump came along to capitalise on their hatred.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIjenjANqAk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 12:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ibime:

This sounds like Trump's political strategy. A lifelong Democrat who switched to the Republican party and fed their most extreme Tea Party base with with the hatred they wanted to hear.

They never got that from Bush, McCain or Romney (real Republicans, now called RINOs by the children of hatred).

These are the racist nutcases in the party that their leaders refused to pander to until Trump came along to capitalise on their hatred.

But trump got into trouble for always saying the truth.
Its the democrats who says a man can be a woman and they want to force the others who are sane to believe in insanity
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 12:36pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ibime:

McCain is a racist?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2021
benalvino2:

McCain is a racist?

No McCain corrects the racist while Trump launched his political career by feeding into their hate and tweeting that Obama is not an American

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ibime:

No McCain corrects the racist while Trump launched his political career by feeding into their hate and tweeting that Obama is not an American

McCain is disgusting, trump on the other hand not perfect but a nice guy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2467) (2468) (2469) (2470) (2471) (2472) (2473) ... (4183) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: Konkoja and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.