Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,069 members, 7,849,331 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:42 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1678671 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2472) (2473) (2474) (2475) (2476) (2477) (2478) ... (4165) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ruggedcontinues: 8:23am On Jul 04, 2021
20 people needed in British Columbia

Company pays for your Flight tickets and Provide accommodation.

Visa is 100% sure

Limited slots available

Terms and conditions applied

WhatsApp: 07066978511

Thanks.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by uglymods: 8:35am On Jul 04, 2021
ruggedcontinues:
20 people needed in British Columbia

Company pays for your Flight tickets and Provide accommodation.

Visa is 100% sure

Limited slots available

Terms and conditions applied

WhatsApp: 07066978511

Thanks.

Ya donkey Tdotbluejays1 scammer
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by uglymods: 3:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
PrideofLincoln2 ya donkey, the woman you used for anchor baby to secure your visa passed away and ya nowhere to be found. Ya gat no support for ya daughters, ya jast spreading illegitimate babies everywhere ya donkey.

Ya love charity so much but ya children? Not so much. Fake ass criminal with criminal records

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by uglymods: 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2021
DissTroy come see this fake ass donkey. He talk charity all da time but his daughter ain't hat shit
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotraptors1: 3:32pm On Jul 04, 2021
Happy 4th of July to the Americans on this thread, and Happy birthday to Malia cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 4:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
Tdotraptors1:
Happy 4th of July to the Americans on this thread, and Happy birthday to Malia cool
Thanks Buddy, Happy 4th of July and God bless the Land of the Free.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2021
Happy 4th of July, everyone!!

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 5:08pm On Jul 04, 2021
Did any of the trump cultists here parrot those Ashli Babbit lies?

The dead terrorist is trending again and I saw a post on Twitter that addresses the demented hypocrisy of stupid trump fans.

"Why do white trump cultists stock up guns if not to shoot down an Intruder or a burglar in a seconds notice? And then they question the shooting of an intruder who was breaking through the glass doors of CONGRESS, when Congress and the then VP Mike Pence were in session, and they expect the Intruder not to get shot?"

These trump cultists are the biggest idiots I've ever known...

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotraptors1: 5:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
The US is still healing from the evils of the last adminstration.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 6:41pm On Jul 04, 2021
God Bless America!
Home of the Braveeeeeeee!

Wish more Nigerians are brave enough to kick out all those fake politicians who are as fake as 2 dollar bill.

Common tiny mackerel fish is over 1,000 naira!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 6:49pm On Jul 04, 2021
armyofone:
God Bless America!

Wish more Nigerians are brave enough to kick out all those fake politicians who are as fake as 2 dollar bill.

As fake as a $3 bill. The people are good but the Thieflicians are the worst and that's where the focus of our people should be not the wrong thing some of them are focused on. Imagine what America will look like now if we didn't kick the vile Trump out last Nov. Nigerians have to realise that no country will help them until they rise up against the inept leaderships. Nigerians are celebrating the near assasination of Igboho and kidnapping of Kanu while Ghana is celebrating Toyota establishing an Assembly Plant in Accra. No wonder Ghana is now deporting Nigerians back to Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by uglymods: 7:07pm On Jul 04, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
As fake as a $3 bill. The people are good but the Thieflicians are the worst and that's where the focus of our people should be not the wrong thing some of them are focused on. Imagine what America will look like now if we didn't kick the vile Trump out last Nov. Nigerians have to realise that no country will help them until they rise up against the inept leaderships. Nigerians are celebrating the near assasination of Igboho and kidnapping of Kanu while Ghana is celebrating Toyota establishing an Assembly Plant in Accra. No wonder Ghana is now deporting Nigerians back to Nigeria.

Ya donkey, the tripling of any $$$ ya sorry ass wanna give to charity, use it to do something for ya children ya donkey.
Ya babies mama

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 7:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
One of the mysteries of the ages is why the political left has, for centuries, lavished so much attention on the well-being of criminals and paid so little attention to their victims.

-Thomas Sowell

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 7:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
benalvino2:
One of the mysteries of the ages is why the political left has, for centuries, lavished so much attention on the well-being of criminals and paid so little attention to their victims.

-Thomas Sowell

Lol Trump spent his last days pardoning criminals even people from the blackwater massacre and conservatives hailed, where was the attention for their victims then?

Kyle Rittenhouse went half from state to state to gun down people, conservative reaction was to call him a hero and even crowd funded for him

Is it Derek Chavin I should talk about? anyway I see you have been reading too much of Thomas Sowell, explains why you come up with these funny and contradictory takes

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 2:43am On Jul 05, 2021
PDPGuy:
Happy 4th of July, everyone!!

Happy 4th my man

Here in philly, them wan kill us with fireworks oooo

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 3:54am On Jul 05, 2021
Happy Independence to the greatest country in the world

The land of the brave and home of the free

Happy July 4

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 3:58am On Jul 05, 2021
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 6:02am On Jul 05, 2021

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 6:37am On Jul 05, 2021
Timiofak:

Happy 4th my man

Here in philly, them wan kill us with fireworks oooo
Lol. It’s the same here in San Diego county. The fireworks have been flying every night lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 7:51am On Jul 05, 2021
armyofone:
God Bless America!

It's bad, really bad and getting worse. Buhari still has till 2023, then Tinubu or Atiku (to continue from where the corrupt GEJ stopped) would take over after. Please pray for Nigeria as they would have to choose between the devil and the deep blue sea if they don't wake up.

On a Monday morning, the Al-Jazeera article below was posted by lala on Nairaland's front page.

Instead of mobilizing to vote out the corrupt politicians that keep recycling themselves, Nigerians, especially the youths would rather worry about housemates on Big Brother Nigeria having sex, or burn their data on far-right blogs and Nairaland to discuss about how America is being destroyed under the Biden Administration The misplaced priorities could be as a result of malnutrition affecting some people's thinking faculty.

lalasticlala:

World Bank estimates Nigeria’s soaring inflation and food prices pushed seven million more people into poverty in 2021.

With inflation rising around the world as the global economy recovers from the coronavirus pandemic, soaring prices are having dramatic consequences in countries like Nigeria.

The number of people living in poverty in Nigeria – Africa’s most populous nation with 210 million inhabitants – was already among the highest in the world.

But as Nigeria has been battered by the double economic effect of low global oil prices and the pandemic, the World Bank estimates the country’s soaring inflation and food prices pushed another seven million people into poverty in 2021.

Food prices have increased more than 22 percent since the start of the coronavirus crisis, according to official statistics.

For many people, feeding their family has become a daily challenge.

Every day, during consultations, there are five or seven children that suffer from malnutrition,” says Emiolo Ogunsola, head of the nutrition department at Massey Street children’s hospital in a poor district in Lagos Island.

“I bet in a few months or a year, more children will be malnourished.”

Even before the pandemic and the surge in food costs, Nigeria’s nutrition figures were alarming: One in three Nigerian children suffered stunted growth due to a bad diet.

As a result, close to 17 million children in Nigeria are undernourished, giving the country the highest level of malnutrition in Africa and the second-highest in the world

https://www.aljazeera.com/gallery/2021/7/4/in-lagos-families-struggle-to-survive-as-food-prices-soar

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by uglymods: 8:05am On Jul 05, 2021
Goodvibes007:

It's bad, really bad and getting worse. Buhari still has till 2023, then Tinubu or Atiku would take over after.

On a Monday morning, this is what was posted on Nairaland's front page.

Instead of mobilizing to vote out the politicians that keep recycling themselves, Nigerians, especially the youths would rather worry about housemates on Big Brother Nigeria having sex having sex or burn their data to on Nairaland to discuss about how America is being destroyed under Biden. Misplaced priorities.

Ya dog AmazonTopaz supported tha pig buhari twice tha dog is patiently waiting for Nigeria big brother. AmazonTopaz Isa dog
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:56am On Jul 05, 2021
Tdotraptors1:
The US is still healing from the evils of the last adminstration.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Dog and pony show.
These are democrats sowing seeds of racial discord.
At no time will whites get rid of other races in America. The democrats are entrenching white hatred, importing other races to finally get a sizeable voting block. And taking elections away from states.

You fell for this hook line and sinker.
Democrats like communists usually have useful idiots to advance their agenda
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by uglymods: 8:59am On Jul 05, 2021
basilico:

Dog and pony show.
These are democrats sowing seeds of racial discord.
At no time will whites get rid of other races in America. The democrats are entrenching white hatred, importing other races to finally get a sizeable voting block. And taking elections away from states.

You fell for this hook line and sinker.
Democrats like communists usually have useful idiots to advance their agenda

Tha donkey idiot Tdotraptors1 isa special donkey
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:13am On Jul 05, 2021
sanpipita:

Lol Trump spent his last days pardoning criminals even people from the blackwater massacre and conservatives hailed, where was the attention for their victims then?

Kyle Rittenhouse went half from state to state to gun down people, conservative reaction was to call him a hero and even crowd funded for him

Is it Derek Chavin I should talk about? anyway I see you have been reading too much of Thomas Sowell, explains why you come up with these funny and contradictory takes

I love this Burn. Sweet burn.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:34am On Jul 05, 2021
Obrigardo:

I love this Burn. Sweet burn.

Obrigardo, what is your version in your own words about what Kitten Rittenhouse house amounting to criminal.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:39am On Jul 05, 2021
basilico:

Obrigardo, what is your version in your own words about what Kitten Rittenhouse house amounting to criminal.

Good you named him kitten Rittenhouse. Even a kitten's life is worth more than that black minded trump cultist killer. He should be clipped for murder, and if he's feeling lucky the death sentence. Either way I'm fine.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by uglymods: 9:44am On Jul 05, 2021
basilico:

That cultist donkey Obrigado cannot say anything reasonable. Isa donkey
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:48am On Jul 05, 2021
Obrigardo:

Good you named him kitten Rittenhouse. Even a kitten's life is worth more than that black minded trump cultist killer. He should be clipped for murder, and if he's feeling lucky the death sentence. Either way I'm fine.

What is the version of him killing 2 people and wounding one?
That's all I asked not how much pasta he should eat.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:57am On Jul 05, 2021
basilico:

What is the version of him killing 2 people and wounding one?
That's all I asked not how much pasta he should eat.

Repeat your question to yourself if it makes sense. I thought I've given you my opinion.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:59am On Jul 05, 2021
Obrigardo:

Repeat your question to yourself if it makes sense. I thought I've given you my opinion.

Did he just arm himself walk into a group and shit them?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:17am On Jul 05, 2021
basilico:

Did he just arm himself walk into a group and shit them?

Oh yes. That's what the cultist punk did. You have time on your hands. What's your point?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2472) (2473) (2474) (2475) (2476) (2477) (2478) ... (4165) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: AngelicBeing and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.