Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,068 members, 7,849,327 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:39 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2481) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1678667 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2478) (2479) (2480) (2481) (2482) (2483) (2484) ... (4165) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
The NBA is 74.2% Black, 16.9% White, 2.2% Hispanic, and 6.3% other. How do we address the racial disparities in the NBA? I’m sure there’s some race related reason there are so many Black men than any other race.

-Woke logic 101 grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
basilico:
Israel offered Palestinians 700k doses of COVID-19 vaccines which had a July end expiry They refused to accept them in June.

Now South Korea has happily accepted the doses. .

Who is petulant?
Good question. Ask Trump

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2021
Goodvibes007:

You are trying hard to accuse others what you are guilty off. I won't be the first and the last to call out your lies on this thread. You argue and throw out lies like your life depends on those lies. On top wetin? To sound superior on a faceless forum like Nairaland? Well maybe you live a lie.

Your attached screenshot wasn't an hyperbole. You are just deliberately lying. It's not different from when you had an argument with some posters and claimed that the board of Texas was filled with Democrats till you got called by another poster on the lie.

Haba. Have you no shame? Liars are liable to go to hell. Weren't you taught that in Sunday school, that is if you have ever been inside a church.

And if you are claiming your posts are actually hyperboles, then no one would actually take you serious like they don't take obixel serious with his Biden's video posts.

Clown.

I didn't expect you to double down on stupid but I am enjoying this.
You failed to fact Check this Mr. Politifact grin

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 8:06pm On Jul 08, 2021
Goodvibes007:

You are trying hard to accuse others what you are guilty off. I won't be the first and the last to call out your lies on this thread. You argue and throw out lies like your life depends on those lies. On top wetin? To sound superior on a faceless forum like Nairaland? Well maybe you live a lie.

Your attached screenshot wasn't an hyperbole. You are just deliberately lying. It's not different from when you had an argument with some posters and claimed that the board of Texas was filled with Democrats till you got called by another poster on the lie.

Haba. Have you no shame? Liars are liable to go to hell. Weren't you taught that in Sunday school, that is if you have ever been inside a church.

And if you are claiming your posts are actually hyperboles, then no one would actually take you serious like they don't take obixel serious with his Biden's video posts.

Clown.

Atleast 3 or 4 posters have called him out on his deceitful ways of lying and his bad English comprehension skills grin grin grin

I have stopped engaging it since I realised all he does is lace his posts with lies. He keeps fooling himself thinking others are the fools.

You called him a clown. I like to call him a dunce.

Be like me, stop engaging it, else you fuel his lunacy grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2021
Goodvibes007:

Clown.

U don't remember Ben definitely lying a single time.
Well maybe he lies according to you because your source is the MSM. Opposite poles of a magnet.

And #metoo is a movement started for good reasons I'd say , but now a powerful democrat whipping cancel culture tool.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
basilico:

Well maybe he lies according you because your source is the MSM. Opposite poles of a magnet.

And #metoo is a movement started for good reasons I'd say , but now a powerful democrat whipping cancel culture tool.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

Be like me, stop engaging it, else you fuel his lunacy grin

It is a thing with Trump cultists.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

Atleast 3 or 4 posters have called him out on his deceitful ways of lying and his bad English comprehension skills grin grin grin

I have stopped engaging it since I realised all he does is lace his posts with lies. He keeps fooling himself thinking others are the fools.
You called him a clown. I like to call him a dunce. grin

You are still pained. I understand. You got exposed that you have no understand in statistics after you tried to shame basilico, then time after time I proved you have comprehension problems.

But you are angry I trolled you and it got underneath your skin to the point you fantasize on gun men attacking me. Poor you salford1, poor you grin

Wike is fixing our pot holes by the way grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
benalvino2:

I didn't expect you to double down on stupid but I am enjoying this. You failed to fact Check this Mr. Politifact grin
Is FBI not just the democrats brown shirts?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
basilico:

Well maybe he lies according to you because your source is the MSM. Opposite poles of a magnet.

Leave the ignoramus to fact check me. Someone that is as bias++ and hates anything that is alternative to his perspective wants to fact check. grin him think say I be salford1 wey they lie like say na job grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2021
basilico:

Is FBI not just the democrats brown shirts?

I am giving him stuff to fact check. Soon Politifact will make him their chief fact checker grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 8:17pm On Jul 08, 2021
Eya. Mofo is pained because I called his jallopy a moving dustbin grin grin grin

Cry us a river grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 8:24pm On Jul 08, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:
Eya. Mofo is pained because I called his jallopy a moving dustbin grin grin grin

Cry us a river grin

Envy guys. Now I am rich? Thank you. Dirty country or no dirty country we they enjoy am. grin don't worry, I am covered by the blood of Jesus plus Port Harcourt is very safe. No gun men will see me cheesy your prayers will not work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 8:24pm On Jul 08, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

Cry us a river grin
let me guess? That was an hyperbole too, but he seems to be hurt by your hyperbole that he calls you out almost every single day on this particular post about shooting, pot hole and his vehicle LOL.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 8:26pm On Jul 08, 2021
Goodvibes007:

let me guess? That was an hyperbole too, but he seems to be hurt by your hyperbole that he calls you out almost every single day on this particular post about shooting, pot hole and his vehicle LOL.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:26pm On Jul 08, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

Cry us a river grin

You are being funny. Maybe to you a car is everything.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
basilico:

I destroyed all their talking point so he was left with thay envious junk he was replying to that grandpa.

What's the point of being rich when the environment is dirty

grin but I am not rich o. I don't know why he said that. Life may be very boring for him in Canada grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 8:34pm On Jul 08, 2021
basilico:

Why don't you ask your guy that posted a picture of a moving dustbin here to impress his fellow deplorables grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

Why don't you ask your guy that posted a picture of a moving dustbin here to impress his fellow deplorables grin grin grin

You display the signs of extreme jealousy. He is living well and happy? Are you at peace with yourself?

In other news Stormy Daniels lawyer Avenatti jailed 30 months for trying to extort Nike. Even Stormy has sued him, plus some other cases. Your hero then being interviewed by Cnn ,msnbc etc and being considered for a potential President run.
And you expect me to believe Stormy Daniels?
Democrats are scums.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 8:43pm On Jul 08, 2021
basilico:

You display the signs of extreme jealousy. He is living well and happy? Are you at peace with yourself?

In other news Stormy Daniels lawyer Avenatti jailed 30 months for trying to extort Nike. Even Stormy has sued him, plus xoyme other cases. Your hero then being interviewed by Cnn ,msnbc etc and being considered for a potential President run.
Democrats are scums.

Jeffrey Epstein did not kill himself but salford will kill himself because of someone is happy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
basilico:

[s]You display the signs of extreme jealousy. He is living well and happy? Are you at peace with yourself?

In other news Stormy Daniels lawyer Avenatti jailed 30 months for trying to extort Nike. Even Stormy has sued him, plus some other cases. Your hero then being interviewed by Cnn ,msnbc etc and being considered for a potential President run.
Democrats are scums.[/s]
Jealousy this, jealousy that. You have used that line on prideoflincoln a couple of times. Why don't you try another. It's getting boring undecided
grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2021
basilico:

Politifact is a leftist org funded by prominent democrats like George Soros.
If thats your usual source , then you have been lied to.

Oh, of course Bas, that would be my "usual source". After all, its not as if I've posted from any other source except that my one "usual source" is it now.

Next time I'll go source from Fox, shall I?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 8:53pm On Jul 08, 2021
basilico:

They will go for Trump inner circle. Rudy is 76 wealthy and does not need to be working to sustain himself.

And since President Trump’s
inauguration they have mused, dreamed,
conspired, and feverishly worked to rid
themselves of him. Nineteen minutes
after the president was sworn in, the
infamous “whistle-blower” Eric Ciaramela
( a hold-over CIA analyst from Obama)
“was overheard in the White House
discussing with another staffer how to
remove the newly elected president from
office, according to former colleagues.”

Sources told RealClearInvestigations the
staffer with whom Ciaramella was
speaking was Sean Misko. Both were
Obama administration holdovers working
in the Trump White House on foreign
policy and national security issues. And
both expressed anger over Trump’s new
“America First” foreign policy, a sea
change from President Obama’s approach
to international affairs .
Ciaramela later went to “work” for Adam
Schiff and House Democrats.

Plus some police agents, their girlfriends and SMS "insurance policies".…........................…..................... Non-stop INSURRECTION from the beginning to the end of a democratically elected government.
America is a 4th world bananic political culture, thanks to the Left.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

Jealousy this, jealousy that. You have used that line on prideoflincoln a couple of times. Why don't you try another. It's getting boring undecided
grin

You are sadistic in nature then. Hoping other people are doing worse.

But I heard you help people migrate.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2021
budaatum:

Oh, of course Bas, that would be my "usual source". After all, its not as if I've posted from any other source except that my one "usual source" is it now.

Next time I'll go source from Fox, shall I?

I source from many, choose which one makes more sense.
politifact Id go there on non political matters, Quoting Obama
"did we fake the moon
landing? What really happened in
Roswell? And where are Biggie
and Tupac?"
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 9:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
basilico:

And how do you know that I am sardistic ? grin

I have helped a lot of people on Nairaland by giving advice and my time without asking for a dime. Go and check how much others on twitter and Facebook are asking for such service. But go on, call me a sardist. Some times I wish I was mean so that people would even stop taking advantage of those that are nice in nature. grin

In addition, you are actually thinking my post about dustbin and shooting was serious? I guess you don't know the meaning of hyperbole that Ben has been shouting upandan. It's hilarious because it seems someone else using the same hyperbole is getting to him grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2021
basilico:

There is a lot he is missing out on grin maybe he is home sick grin people who are in diaspora and are doing very well have good vacation and they have the luxury to visit home for a month or almost a month. He has not been to Nigeria for ages and he is home sick grin

Hopefully he does not find a noose around wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:08pm On Jul 08, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

And how do you know that I am sardistic ? grin

I have helped a lot of people on Nairaland by giving advice and my time without asking for a dime. Go and check how much others on twitter and Facebook are asking for such service. But go on, call me a sardist. Some times I wish I was mean so that people would even stop taking advantage of those that are nice in nature. grin

In addition, you are actually thinking my post about dustbin and shooting was serious? I guess you don't know the meaning of hyperbole that Ben has been shouting upandan. It's hilarious because it seems someone else using the same hyperbole is getting to him grin

Good to help people. Never get tired of that
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 9:11pm On Jul 08, 2021
basilico:

Good to help people. Never get tired of that
It's not easy replying tons of email especially from nairaland, but I am trying my best cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2021
The media grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sonofcornpop: 9:26pm On Jul 08, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

It's not easy replying tons of email especially from nairaland, but I am trying my best cool

Ya donkey, you work security but ya make whatsapp group for engineers. Yahoo nigger
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:01pm On Jul 08, 2021
basilico:

I source from many, choose which one makes more sense.
politifact Id go there on non political matters, Quoting Obama
"did we fake the moon
landing? What really happened in
Roswell? And where are Biggie
and Tupac?"

But in your own opinion, and despite all the evidence that buda has presented before you here, "thats your usual source", bas?

I mean, how could I possible trust that you can even use your eyes after such a statement, not to talk of what is seeming like your inability to make sense? Is this the "usual source" you've seen buda post? What could possibly make you make a comment you ought to know is untrue? Are you practicing the art of lying perhaps?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2478) (2479) (2480) (2481) (2482) (2483) (2484) ... (4165) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: basilico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.