Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2558) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1620237 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2555) (2556) (2557) (2558) (2559) (2560) (2561) ... (4140) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
benalvino3:

Go and look up AOC following on Twitter.

Normal for all the followers she gets from Trump. Some are even Trump supporters monitoring her
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
benalvino3:
Even the mainstream media now admits 12 out of the 18 plotters of the “whitmer kidnapping” in Michigan were FBI agents. They blamed trump rhetoric and his fanatics on it but the FBI took leadership role on the group, organised meetings and planned the kidnapping. The whole thing is nothing short of an entrapment. They blamed maga and trump.

Entrapment of terrorists, good.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 4:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ibime:

Normal for all the followers she gets from Trump. Some are even Trump supporters monitoring her

Trump followers don't follow her because of trump lol. Trump retweets others like pelosi as well so why are they not as popular?

Besides I updated that post.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 4:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ibime:

The fbi is the terrorist. It's no different in planting a drug in someone's car by the cops. It is against the law
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 4:11pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ibime you may want to read this.
The people they accused did not plan or fund the kidnapping, the fbi did. The kidnapping did not happen so they are innocent.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 4:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
benalvino3:
Ibime you may want to read this.
The people they accused did not plan or fund the kidnapping, the fbi did. The kidnapping did not happen so they are innocent.

Go and spend one night in the woods with them, let's see whether they won't hang your cøon ass and turn your black skin into leather.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 4:21pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ibime:

Go and spend one night in the woods with them, let's see whether they won't hang your cøon ass and turn your black skin into leather.

Where is the evidence that what you claimed has happened concerning this guy's the fbi setup?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
benalvino3:

Where is the evidence that what you claimed has happened concerning this guy's the fbi setup?

Defender of Klans and Nazis now sympathizing and holding brief for a militant white hate group. You are disgusting. Let the case conclude and stop getting happy for KKK people that would skin your black ass in a second, efulefu

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
benalvino3:
Even the mainstream media now admits 12 out of the 18 plotters of the “whitmer kidnapping” in Michigan were FBI agents. They blamed trump rhetoric and his fanatics on it but the FBI took leadership role on the group, organised meetings and planned the kidnapping. The whole thing is nothing short of an entrapment. They blamed maga and trump.

Not only did FBI entrap these Whitmer kidnappers the head SSA of Michigan was promoted to head the most coveted FBI station . Washington Field Office. He is the one who is leading the investigation and inquisition of the January 6 protests.

Full story I had posted earlier here.

https://www.revolver.news/2021/06/federal-foreknowledge-jan-6-unindicted-co-conspirators-raise-disturbing-questions/

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:32pm On Jul 29, 2021
benalvino3:

Here you go again exaggerating like chief maga does. We all know that if you believed this you'd post credible sources.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ibime:

Defender of Klans and Nazis now sympathizing and holding brief for a militant white hate group. You are disgusting. Let the case conclude and stop getting happy for KKK people that would skin your black ass in a second, efulefu

There are militia group everywhere. Even if they are nazi, the law does not allow the law enforcement agency to entrap them. That is the point. I don't know why you are bringing up KKK later nazi. Make up your mind the label you want to give them.

The United states constitution allow militia groups to assemble. I bet you don't even know the name of this group. See other militia group.

So tell me if the militia group below are kkk too. You too don they talk okpata anyhow like Mr. Bush rat.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
budaatum:

Here you go again exaggerating like chief maga does. We all know that if you believed this you'd post credible sources.

You don't know what is going on. This is because you rely too much on the leftwing media.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
benalvino3:

There are militia group everywhere. Even if they are nazi, the law does not allow the law enforcement agency to entrap them. That is the point. I don't know why you are bringing up KKK later nazi. Make up your mind the label you want to give them.

The United states constitution allow militia groups to assemble. I bet you don't even know the name of this group. See other militia group.

So tell me if the militia group below are kkk too. You too don they talk okpata anyhow like Mr. Bush rat.

Democrats are planting seeds of hatred among people who have coexisted peacefully over centuries. The indoctrinated population through racial hatred will not spare the same democrats when they demand their pound of flesh.
Feeding the crocodiles hoping to be eaten last.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
basilico:

Democrats are planting seeds of hatred among people who have coexisted peacefully over centuries. The indoctrinated population through racial hatred will not spare the same democrats when they demand their pound of flesh.
Feeding the crocodiles hoping to be eaten last.

That seed is growing in Ibime. Now he is giving them a label, kkk and nazi as he wishes with not evidence to back up his claim so he could accuse me of supporting such things. Yeye reasoning

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:54pm On Jul 29, 2021
benalvino3:

That seed is growing in Ibime. Now he is giving them a label, kkk and nazi as he wishes with not evidence to back up his claim so he could accuse me of supporting such things. Yeye reasoning

Ibime and Co will not stop to ask a whitey whether they are democrats or republicans before slitting their throats like the ISIS jihadists. All he will know is whitey is racist, exterminate pronto.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 4:59pm On Jul 29, 2021
sanpipita:

AOC and her people can be self absorbed, hope they learn, at best their rhetorics only works in places like New York, in other places could cost votes, that's why Biden was chosen ahead of Sanders.
Being on the far left (the Squad) or the far right (Trump and the deplorables) doesn't win presidential elections. There needs to be a balance. Seasoned and experienced politicians on both sides are very much aware of that.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
Goodvibes007:

Being on the far left (the Squad) or the far right (Trump and the deplorables) doesn't win presidential elections. There needs to be a balance. Seasoned and experienced politicians on both sides are very much aware of that.

Exactly Trump's victory in 2016 was a miracle but since then Americans are trying hard to avoid both extreme ends, sometimes I feel moderates in Republicans and Democrats will pull out have their own party, Republican moderates went far as choosing Biden over Trump.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
benalvino3:

You don't know what is going on. This is because you rely too much on the leftwing media.

So, Yahoo reporting "according to buzzfeed" is your source?

I smh.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
benalvino3:

They are boogaloo boys, vast majority of their objective is to start a race war to exterminate niggas like you.

How American conservatives got Umudike coons and cultists like you to feel sympathy and affinity with KKK groups should be studied in school
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2021
sanpipita:

Exactly Trump's victory in 2016 was a miracle but since then Americans are trying hard to avoid both extreme ends, sometimes I feel moderates in Republicans and Democrats will pull out have their own party, Republican moderates went far as choosing Biden over Trump.

I will not call Trump a far right. The far right would obviously vote for the right leaning .
The democrats have been hijacked by the far left, this can be seen in various positions Biden has adopted, like banning an oil pipeline over climate, promotion of new social extremes, wokeness etc
Tje politicians are not far left or right. They. are just there . politicians out to enrich themselves.
All politicians benefit from the war industry, many become lobbyist for the Military Industry Complex .
The politicians need to win,they can take any position to win votes. Stealing is much easier than having to fundraise tons of cash.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 5:18pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ibime:

They are boogaloo boys, vast majority of their objective is to start a race war to exterminate niggas like you.

How American conservatives got Umudike coons and cultists like you to feel sympathy and affinity with KKK groups should be studied in school

Where is your evidence of this and even if they are, my point is the fbi planned the kidnapping not them. It's not hard to rationalize with that.

Only you kkk to nazi to bugaloo boys. Whether they are any of that is not my issue. If they are eff them but my point was the fbi is doing illegal stuff.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 5:21pm On Jul 29, 2021
budaatum:

So, Yahoo reporting "according to buzzfeed" is your source?

I smh.

See your life? grin grin the case is in court. You are ignorant of the issue. Leave it there

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 5:30pm On Jul 29, 2021
benalvino3:

Where is your evidence of this and even if they are, my point is the fbi planned the kidnapping not them. It's not hard to rationalize with that.

Only you kkk to nazi to bugaloo boys. Whether they are any of that is not my issue. If they are eff them but my point was the fbi is doing illegal stuff.

Just leave it there at the bolded. You can go and read about the boogaloo boys in your own time. This is what happens when you consume garbage everyday, you won't know when you start joining hands and sympathizing with Klansmen
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
benalvino3:

Ben

This Ibime sees what he wants to see not what he is looking at.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 5:42pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ibime:

Just leave it there at the bolded. You can go and read about the boogaloo boys in your own time. This is what happens when you consume garbage everyday, you won't know when you start joining hands and sympathizing with Klansmen

Lol. All the article I have read about this case they only call them militia group. You lying through your ass first accused me of supporting kkk and I ask for evidence showing what you claim they are then you add nazi, I asked for evidence then you switch to another group boogaloo whatever. Where is your source they are all this things you claim? I am sure you are more in bed with KKK and nazi than I do. The difference is that you try to look like an angel and project your crap on others.

So find me an article that identify them as boogaloo or kkk. I dey wait. That's what you guys on the left do. Lies and projection. You think two wrongs make a right?

Use your sense. You don't break the law by making others break the law just to arrest them.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 5:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
basilico:

Ben

This Ibime sees what he wants to see not what he is looking at.
The group is NFAC. Image attached for him to see .

Mr. Bush Rat bite am so Ibime is turning into Bush rat zombie.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
benalvino3:

Mr. Bush Rat bite am so Ibime is turning into Bush rat zombie.
I've removed the image .let him wallow in ignorance and gaslighting.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 5:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
benalvino3:

Lol. All the article I have read about this case they only call them militia group. You lying through your ass first accused me of supporting kkk and I ask for evidence showing what you claim they are then you add nazi, I asked for evidence then you switch to another group boogaloo whatever. Where is your source they are all this things you claim? I am sure you are more in bed with KKK and nazi than I do. The difference is that you try to look like an angel and project your crap on others.

So find me an article that identify them as boogaloo or kkk. I dey wait. That's what you guys on the left do. Lies and projection. You think two wrongs make a right?

Use your sense. You don't break the law by making others break the law just to arrest them.

You be real mumu. This is what happens when you read crap daily. The commander of the group is literally called "Boogaloo Bunyan".

Wait till Boogaloo Bunyan catch you on a dark night, let's see whether you will not go to meet Fenibeso

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 6:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
sanpipita:

Asides Trump's endorsing extremist like Marjorie Greene (the one that was fucking 2 lovers while being married) or retweeting white power video, the article below gives an insight to how he is well at home with the far right:

https://www.ft.com/content/6da53be7-e809-48d2-99f6-0e1348e68391

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 6:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ibime:

You be real mumu. This is what happens when you read crap daily. The commander of the group is literally called "Boogaloo Bunyan".

Wait till Boogaloo Bunyan catch you on a dark night, let's see whether you will not go to meet Fenibeso

Ok. He is boogaloo whatever. How does that change the fact that the fbi broke the law?
I am not politically correct and I don't think two wrongs should make a right. Boogaloo boys are there, they are allowed to be boogaloo boys just as people are allowed to join MS-13 krips or bloods. It's only in the act of a crime or committed crime the law enforcement should act.

If it's illegal for the group to exist or form, they would not be allowed to have guns or open carry. If you like call me nazi or whatever, na common sense wey evade you.

No law enforcement should entrap anyone. It's against the law. That's my point. Carry this your kkk nazi bush rat talk keep for your pocket. Use your head.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2021
basilico:

I will not call Trump a far right. The far right would obviously vote for the right leaning .
The democrats have been hijacked by the far left, this can be seen in various positions Biden has adopted, like banning an oil pipeline over climate, promotion of new social extremes, wokeness etc
Tje politicians are not far left or right. They. are just there . politicians out to enrich themselves.
All politicians benefit from the war industry, many become lobbyist for the Military Industry Complex .
The politicians need to win,they can take any position to win votes. Stealing is much easier than having to fundraise tons of cash.

Do you really believe far left control Democrats or you just want to go off and make unsubstantiated statements, AOC even lost her bid to be in energy committee thats crucial to climate change plans, Democrats voted Kathleen Rice over her.

Republicans are the ones under siege from far right.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/12/17/kathleen-rice-aoc-house-committee-448001

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ibime:

It's not actually an entrapment but a STING operation which is perfectly legal under US laws. Sting Operations has been common since the days of J. E Hoover. The person you are arguing with is either ignorant or getting his wrong information from far right wing sources.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2555) (2556) (2557) (2558) (2559) (2560) (2561) ... (4140) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.