Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,989 members, 7,863,521 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:24 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2584) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1706384 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2581) (2582) (2583) (2584) (2585) (2586) (2587) ... (4186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 10:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
basilico:

Scandal free Ill let this one pass.
A beach party . With booze flowing like the mighty Amazon. Will be livestreamed I hope like the Olympics.
You are those like those charlatans that are angry when they see someone having fun. Go and suck with Trump and i am still expecting you in US anytime from now for the Trump's second inauguration.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:56pm On Aug 03, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
You are those like those charlatans that are angry when they see someone having fun. Go and suck with Trump and i am still expecting you in US anytime from now for the Trump's second inauguration.

You don't want to answer why people in a party wont be wearing masks while congressmen have to wear masks.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:00pm On Aug 03, 2021
basilico:

You don't want to answer why people in a party wont be wearing masks while congressmen have to wear masks.
Obviously, comprehension is not your strong suits. I told you all the attendees will wear facemasks and follow the CDC guidelines. You just love to argue for the sake of arguments.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:04pm On Aug 03, 2021
basilico:

Its a birthday. Lots of food, drinks, laughter and maybe sexx. After all its a beachfront home. What precautions will be taken in the party? You cant social distance when having sexx.

Back to DC. Everything is sanitized and everyone is vaccinated in the Capitol. Why does Pelosi want everyone to wear masks?

DOJ officials rejected colleague's request to intervene in Georgia's election certification
Top members of the Department of Justice last year rebuffed another DOJ official who asked them to urge officials in Georgia to investigate and perhaps overturn President Joe Biden's victory in the state -- long a bitter point of contention for former President Donald Trump and his team -- before the results were certified by Congress, emails reviewed by ABC News show https://abcnews.go.com/US/doj-officials-rejected-colleagues-request-intervene-georgias-election/story?id=79243198

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:10pm On Aug 03, 2021
benalvino3:
JUST IN - New York AG Letitia James has concluded Governor Cuomo sexually harassed multiple women.

They should do the illegitimate president Biden.

---The investigation should begin with the Womanliness-grabber Trump---

---Biden calls on Cuomo to resign---
https://twitter.com/i/status/1422660901367341067

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 11:12pm On Aug 03, 2021
armyofone:
I think the party idea isn't ideal when we have a spike now. Hope he will make sure everyone attending show they are vaccinated.

That steak mignon and mash potatoes in this kind of party kiss the dessert too grin pineapple upside-down cake or carrots cake yummiest cool Ruth Chris on my mind...that can wait.

asking people who are vaccinated to lock down yet they are organising a party. it does not make sense no matter how you look at it. the hypocrisy is too much

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 11:15pm On Aug 03, 2021
feedthenation:

---The investigation should begin with the Womanliness-grabber Trump---

---Biden calls on Cuomo to resign---
https://twitter.com/i/status/1422660901367341067

Biden dropped investigation into the massacre of senior citizens by Dem governors.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:16pm On Aug 03, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Obviously, comprehension is not your strong suits. I told you all the attendees will wear facemasks and follow the CDC guidelines. You just love to argue for the sake of arguments.

Not a comprehension issue. You eat while wearing a face mask. And toast too.
500 miles from home and someone will be seeping water through the breather of a N95 mask in this scenic idyllic place.

Do you have to be ridiculous because you support Pelosi congress mask directive?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:19pm On Aug 03, 2021
President Biden just called for Gov Cuomo of NY to resign. You see that we Democrats don't cover for each other like the RepubliKKKans do. That's the difference between a morally conscious party and a Party led by a worthless immoral con man.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:20pm On Aug 03, 2021
feedthenation:

DOJ officials rejected colleague's request to intervene in Georgia's election certification
Top members of the Department of Justice last year rebuffed another DOJ official who asked them to urge officials in Georgia to investigate and perhaps overturn President Joe Biden's victory in the state -- long a bitter point of contention for former President Donald Trump and his team -- before the results were certified by Congress, emails reviewed by ABC News show https://abcnews.go.com/US/doj-officials-rejected-colleagues-request-intervene-georgias-election/story?id=79243198

Codemonkey Z on telegram. look for him.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:21pm On Aug 03, 2021
basilico:

Not a comprehension issue. You eat while wearing a face mask. And toast too.
500 miles from home and someone will be seeping water through the breather of a N95 mask in this scenic idyllic place.

Do you have to be ridiculous because you support Pelosi congress mask directive?

Unlike you, i do not support Nazis and Klans. I know comprehension is hard for you. 2022 is around the corner and yours truly will be voting Blue while you will still be sucking on Nairaland. Do you get that.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:21pm On Aug 03, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
President Biden just called for Gov Cuomo of NY to resign. You see that we Democrats don't cover for each other like the RepubliKKKans do. That's the difference between a morally conscious party and a Party led by a worthless immoral con man.

You dont cover for democrats . How about his COVID-19 order to elderly homes ?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 11:23pm On Aug 03, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:

Biden should resign for groping little children and also sexually assault his staff as a senator.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:25pm On Aug 03, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Unlike you, i do not support Nazis and Klans. I know comprehension is hard for you. 2022 is around the corner and yours truly will be voting Blue while you will still be sucking on Nairaland. Do you get that.

Pelosi, congress all vaccinated. Have to wear masks.
Obama holding a birthday bash in the middle of nowhere , there will be no masks.
DC Mayor held a mask less bash a day or two before she ordered a lockdown just last week
Remember mask less Pelosi photo last year in a salon while lockdown orders were for all of them to be closed?

Dens are hypocrites.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:27pm On Aug 03, 2021
basilico:

Pelosi, congress all vaccinated. Have to wear masks.
Obama holding a birthday bash in the middle of nowhere , there will be no masks.
DC Mayor held a mask less bash a day or two before she ordered a lockdown just last week
Remember mask less Pelosi photo last year in a salon while lockdown orders were for all of them to be closed?

Dens are hypocrites.
With all the basura you posted, you still don't count in 2022.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:29pm On Aug 03, 2021
benalvino3:

Biden should resign for groping little children and also sexually assault his staff as a senator.
Go and make him resign. Do you know a man that cheated on all his numerous wives and paid a high prized LovePeddler for her services. That's the twice impeached racist Trump who was humiliated abd disgraced out of office by yours truly and over 81 million Americans.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:30pm On Aug 03, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
With all the basura you posted, you still don't count in 2022.

Oxymoron. Obama bash and mask mandates.

Stop digging your own grave. Be realistic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abascoh: 11:30pm On Aug 03, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Stop fooling yourself, Did you call for Biden to resign over his sexual assault on Tara Reade? Or his many innapropriate comments to and groping of kids? The pictures are everywhere but you will pretend to be blind whenever you see them. Two Democrats accused Biden of sexual harassment before Tara Reade accused him yet you all pretended not to see or hear anything. Lucy Flores was one of them in Nevada.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 11:31pm On Aug 03, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Go and make him resign. Do you know a man that cheated on all his numerous wives and paid a high prized LovePeddler for her services. That's the twice impeached racist Trump who was humiliated abd disgraced out of office by yours truly and over 81 million Americans.

he cheated on his wife is not a crime.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:33pm On Aug 03, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:

You'd rather a man who pinched an 8 year titties on camera than one who made femi fatales throw themselves at him?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:34pm On Aug 03, 2021
Abascoh:

Stop fooling yourself, Did you call for Biden to resign over his sexual assault on Tara Reade? Or his many innapropriate comments to and groping of kids? The pictures are everywhere but you will pretend to be blind whenever you see them. Two Democrats accused Biden of sexual harassment before Tara Reade accused him yet you all pretended not to see or hear anything. Lucy Flores was one of them in Nevada.
If the investigations bears that out i will do. That's the way things are in America. We are talking about a country governed by the Rules of Laws not some Banana Republic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abascoh: 11:38pm On Aug 03, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
If the investigations bears that out i will do. That's the way things are in America. We are talking about a country governed by the Rules of Laws not some Banana Republic.
OK now it's until the investigation bears out? But when it is a Republican like Trump or conservative Judge like Kavanaugh then it's to hell with the investigation, believe all women e.t.c? I smell hypocrisy in the air.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
Abascoh:

OK now it's until the investigation bears out? But when it is a Republican like Trump or conservative Judge like Kavanaugh then it's to hell with the investigation, believe all women e.t.c? I smell hypocrisy in the air.
I don't know what the heck you are talking about. That's the way things work in America. I mentioned President Biden calling for Gov Cuomo to resign because the Attorney General of the State of New York Ms Letitia James said there's a good reason that Cuomo sexually assaulted the ladies and now you are yapping off about what you know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cossolini: 11:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
That obixcel went to the Embassy twice when Trump was in power and he was refused twice and he's being very angry at people trying to better their lots. That's hypocrisy right there. If that guy get a chance to get to Mexico, he will be like the Amigos trying to breach the border fence. That's a typical Trump supporter right there.
You need a hug

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
I am tired of your lunacy. You just love arguments for the sake of arguments. Like i said, yours truly will cast a vote for Team Blue and i dare you and your friends to say the same thing. That's a big difference.

Pelosi.Wear mask.
Obama. Hold a bash. Do you remember that Malia Obama worked as an intern for Harvey Weinstein. Weinstein is in jail - 23 years over rape allegations. If it was not for #metoo Weinstein would be attending this bash, social distancing doing his thing in the middle of nowhere.
So would R Kelly be attending this birthday party. He is in jail for rape of underage girls , boys were still on his radar. He had a tribute for Obama.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xmE-FHLlZw

Democrats and morality.

If it was Trump holding a massive bash attended by debauched people, the noise by the media would have been heard by the astronaut Jeff Bezos while in space

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 12:28am On Aug 04, 2021
benalvino3:

Not just that. Biden should resign for incestuous pedophilia then get prosecuted.

He has been filmed and livestreamed groping and french-kissing his granddaughter on live television.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 12:35am On Aug 04, 2021
feedthenation:

Trump was influencing this Jeffrey Clark to declare the election faulty, just like he told Rosen to make the DOJ delegitimise the election without evidence and "leave the rest to me". Same thing he tried on the call to Raffensberger.

Finally he found one maga in Karen Fann in Arizona who did for him what Rosen wouldn't do and brought in CyberNinjas that Basilico won't stop disturbing us about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:03am On Aug 04, 2021
Ibime:

Trump was influencing this Jeffrey Clark to declare the election faulty, just like he told Rosen to make the DOJ delegitimise the election without evidence and "leave the rest to me". Same thing he tried on the call to Raffensberger.

Finally he found one maga in Karen Fann in Arizona who did for him what Rosen wouldn't do and brought in CyberNinjas that Basilico won't stop disturbing us about.

The Maricopa board refused to obey a subpoena by the Senate to hand over routers, passwords and splunk logs to the auditors.
The judge had ruled that the subpoenas were valid.
This board thinks its above the law. Arizona AG is on the case.He is gunning for governor next year .

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 1:08am On Aug 04, 2021
basilico:

The Maricopa board refused to obey a subpoena by the Senate to hand over routers, passwords and splunk logs to the auditors.
The judge had ruled that the subpoenas were valid.
This board thinks its above the law.

That's what they told you in crazyland innit. Maricopa has handed over everything required by law which a competent auditor needs to audit an election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:18am On Aug 04, 2021
Ibime:

That's what they told you in crazyland innit. Maricopa has handed over everything required by law which a competent auditor needs to audit an election.

I read somewhere that smart people are being silenced so stupid people will not be offended.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 1:36am On Aug 04, 2021
basilico:

I read somewhere that smart people are being silenced so stupid people will not be offended.

Lunatic QAnons deserve to be silenced rather than spread their stüpidity

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2581) (2582) (2583) (2584) (2585) (2586) (2587) ... (4186) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: Konkoja, budaatum, IjeBos(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.