Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,300 members, 7,867,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:23 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2669) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1713546 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2666) (2667) (2668) (2669) (2670) (2671) (2672) ... (4191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by uglymods: 6:59am On Aug 19, 2021
edi287:
Rep Kinzinger puts it best. Anyone who says otherwise isn't being honest with themselves.

Edi287 tha coon on tha fence, isa Biden situation, trumpo not necessarily involved. How ya rehabilitation?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 8:27am On Aug 19, 2021
edi287:
Rep Kinzinger puts it best. Anyone who says otherwise isn't being honest with themselves.

I agree with him. IMO the US is still partially riding on the high of it successes during and after the 2nd World War, its efforts to rebuild Germany and Japan were an unparalleled success, maybe include Korea there too. But they have been unable to replicate that success since the Vietnam War, everything since then has been some form of blunder or disaster. Now that high is fading and people are getting to see that the US is not what it used to be. I think it's time for the US to cease its on ground interventions in other nations, they are not helping. China is not doing any of that but yet has made more inroads in developing nations over the last 20years than what the US has done in 50years.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by uglymods: 8:40am On Aug 19, 2021
LordReed:

I agree with him. IMO the US is still partially riding on the high of it successes during and after the 2nd World War, its efforts to rebuild Germany and Japan were an unparalleled success, maybe include Korea there too. But they have been unable to replicate that success since the Vietnam War, everything since then has been some form of blunder or disaster. Now that high is fading and people are getting to see that the US is not what it used to be. I think it's time for the US to cease its on ground interventions in other nations, they are not helping. China is not doing any of that but yet has made more inroads in developing nations over the last 20years than what the US has done in 50years.

A liberal fool thinks China isa developing nations. Tha fvck? Ya isa numbskull
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 8:58am On Aug 19, 2021
uglymods:

A liberal fool thinks China isa developing nations. Tha fvck? Ya isa numbskull

LMAO! Dummy go for a refresher course on high school English comprehension.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 9:24am On Aug 19, 2021
benalvino:
Basilico, DissTroy and obixcel this is the funniest meme I have seen
LOL.
I mean, Biden along with his boss, Obama, rehabilitated, paid for expensive vacations and mansions in Qatar for the Taliban terrorists in 2014.
It's only normal that they celebrate the results of 7 years with ice creams.
We all celebrate the successful execution of projects in our offices, don't we?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by uglymods: 9:30am On Aug 19, 2021
LordReed:

LMAO! Dummy go for a refresher course on high school English comprehension.
China build ya home for ya. Dumb as fvck.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Magnoliaa(f): 9:34am On Aug 19, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

I never knew this was possible in the universe.

Thank God CNN is no longer fake news,only hate for Joe Biden can make it possible CNN is no longer leftist.

These people are shameless though if only they could keep up the energy but they now use CNN as a source it is no longer part of the lamestream media grin
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino(m): 10:04am On Aug 19, 2021
DissTroy:

LOL.
I mean, Biden along with his boss, Obama, rehabilitated, paid for expensive vacations and mansions in Qatar for the Taliban terrorists in 2014.

We actually do. Have you noticed how triggered our friends here are when we show them source or cite their most trusted media because they know they cannot discredit it so now they attack you for trusting what you don't trust.

How it goes, you use your source, they claim its fake, you use their source they complain. They really don't like to be pinned.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 10:27am On Aug 19, 2021
uglymods:

China build ya home for ya. Dumb as fvck.

LMAO! Numbskull, learn how to read before you type your tripe.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 10:36am On Aug 19, 2021
DissTroy:

LOL.

Yeah forget about the 5000 Taliban prisoners the Afghans had to release due to the Trump negotiated ceasefire or the 10,000 ISIS prisoners released by the losses the Kurds incurred because of US pull out in Syria instigated by Trump, who went on a golf binging trip while the mess was going down.

What I will keep telling you obstinate Rep folk is the US has a foreign policy doctrine that they have been following since the end of the 2nd WW and it doesn't matter which party's candidate is president, you will continue to see such messes until they change their foreign policy doctrine. This your eagerness to make it look like only Dem presidents make a mess of foreign policy just shows your dishonesty to yourselves.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 10:41am On Aug 19, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

I never knew this was possible in the universe.

Thank God CNN is no longer fake news,only hate for Joe Biden can make it possible CNN is no longer leftist.

These people are shameless though if only they could keep up the energy but they now use CNN as a source it is no longer part of the lamestream media grin

Its always about their feelings that's why they are always throwing tantrums like kids, I never seen anything like this before, if it doesn't suit their emotions it suddenly becomes 'leftist' or 'woke'

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by uglymods: 11:13am On Aug 19, 2021
sanpipita:

Its always about their feelings that's why they are always throwing tantrums like kids, I never seen anything like this before, if it doesn't suit their emotions it suddenly becomes 'leftist' or 'woke'

But ya tha pigsty who always throw tha tantrum. Ya walk in tha street and mention prostitute name and prostitute say Dant mention me.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 12:46pm On Aug 19, 2021
LordReed:

Yeah forget about the 5000 Taliban prisoners the Afghans had to release due to the Trump negotiated ceasefire or the 10,000 ISIS prisoners released by the losses the Kurds incurred because of US pull out in Syria instigated by Trump, who went on a golf binging trip while the mess was going down.

What I will keep telling you obstinate Rep folk is the US has a foreign policy doctrine that they have been following since the end of the 2nd WW and it doesn't matter which party's candidate is president, you will continue to see such messes until they change their foreign policy doctrine. This your eagerness to make it look like only Dem presidents make a mess of foreign policy just shows your dishonesty to yourselves.

Another dumb whóre!

My foray into the back-and-forths here began at one entry point and that only. This:

Goodvibes007:

Go and educate your fellow cultists. [/b]Was it the Dems that decided to negotiate with the Taliban without involving the Afghan government from the start thereby giving the Taliban leverage?
Was it the Dems that released arrested Taliban leaders including the one that is likely to head the Afghan Taliban government now?
You are losing it. [/b]

Goodvibes007, the resident whóre and sidechick of the psychotic Baba60+, was peddling lies that the Democrats have and had nothing to with the release of Taliban members when in fact Obama sanctioned the release, reintegration and paid for the luxury lifestyles of Taliban terrorists.

Even with the number of links to MSM reporting it in 2014, the shameless redlight district dweller kept on denying the obvious.

I posted links to YouuTube videos which date back 2014 of ABC News and others deliberating on the release of Taliban terrorists. The brainless hare fled faster than Allen Avenue prostitutes during police raids.

I pray the Lord 'Reeds' you of your lunacy!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino(m): 1:30pm On Aug 19, 2021
Obama once said never underestimate Joe's ability to fvck things up. Even obama knows he is a joke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuhGtMMnmts

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 1:45pm On Aug 19, 2021
DissTroy:

Another dumb whóre!

My foray into the back-and-forths here began at one entry point and that only. This:

Goodvibes007, the resident whóre and sidechick of the psychotic Baba60+, was peddling lies that the Democrats have and had nothing to with the release of Taliban members when in fact Obama sanctioned the release, reintegration and paid for the luxury lifestyles of Taliban terrorists.

Even with the number of links to MSM reporting it in 2014, the shameless redlight district dweller kept on denying the obvious.

I posted links to YouuTube videos which date back 2014 of ABC News and others deliberating on the release of Taliban terrorists. The brainless hare fled faster than Allen Avenue prostitutes during police raids.

I pray the Lord 'Reeds' you of your lunacy!
Haha. This son of a whorish captain fix it is here again. Loudmouth with phlegm for brain tissues. Lol.

You still haven't proved any of my post wrong. Just your stupid deflection and empty brag as usual.
Posters not wanting to engage in your lunacy does not equate to running away from thread. Cockroach from a 3rd world shithole.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 1:54pm On Aug 19, 2021
Goodvibes007:

Haha. This son of a whorish captain fix it is here again. Lol.
Loudmouth with phlegm for brain tissues lol.
You still haven't proved any of my post wrong. Just stupid deflection.

My good loyal whóre. She came running to get some good spanking as usual. I suspected you were into that kinky stuff so every time I choked you and spanked you harder you always returned for more.
I remind you of what you were missing with that old man.

You ran off like the coward rabbit that you are. Everything I stated couldn't be countered. Even LordReed admits Obama played a role but is adamant the Republicans should also be blamed which I don't argue.
I caught you in a lie and spanked you like a bad girl.
With your thousand simpleton-esque 'lol' in every post you make. Bimbo!

Careful now. Baba60+ is already jealous you don't give him as much attention but prefer the unrestrained raw desecration of every orifice in your body.

If you promise you'd be a good girl, tonight I'd make it special for you - take and ravage you in every way possible while PrideofLincoln, Baba60+, looks on like the vóyeuristic cûckóld that he is. smiley

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino(m): 1:59pm On Aug 19, 2021
Joe Biden has no clue of what is going on. He was interviewed by Alan Jones who says 'we' ve seen hundreds of people packed into a C-17, we've seen people falling from a plane' Joe Biden responded that was 4 days ago, 5 days ago. My head fold on how clueless Joe is. It was 2 days ago and what Kind of response was that?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 2:08pm On Aug 19, 2021
DissTroy:

My good loyal whóre. She came running to get some good spanking as usual. I suspected you were into that kinky stuff so every time I choked you and spanked you harder you always returned for more.
I remind you of what you were missing with that old man.

You ran off like the coward rabbit that you are. Everything I stated couldn't be countered. Even LordReed admits Obama played a role but is adamant the Republicans should also be blamed which I don't argue.
I caught you in a lie and spanked you like a bad girl.
With your thousand simpleton-esque 'lol' in every post you make. Bimbo!

Careful now. Baba60+ is already jealous you don't give him as much attention but prefer the unrestrained raw desecration of every orifice in your body.

If you promise you'd be a good girl, tonight I'd make it special for you - take and ravage you in every way possible while PrideofLincoln, Baba60+, looks on like the vóyeuristic cûckóld that he is. smiley
you would soon return to your favorite ashawo section to threaten the kids there like you try to do on this section.

I did not read you epistle just so you know. Must be jargons as usual.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Enugurangers: 2:32pm On Aug 19, 2021
Goodvibes007:

Haha. This son of a whorish captain fix it is here again. Loudmouth with phlegm for brain tissues. Lol.

You still haven't proved any of my post wrong. Just your stupid deflection and empty brag as usual.
Posters not wanting to engage in your lunacy does not equate to running away from thread. Cockroach from a 3rd world shithole.
I have been waiting for anyone to provide fact check to proof the screenshots are false. Non so far.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Enugurangers: 2:35pm On Aug 19, 2021
edi287:
True.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 3:09pm On Aug 19, 2021
Enugurangers:

I have been waiting for anyone to provide fact check to proof the screenshots are false. Non so far.

I know right. Lol.
The truth will always stand the test of time.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 3:10pm On Aug 19, 2021
Goodvibes007:

Goodvibes, Mr Wikipedia will make you lose your job and he might get you indicted by the District Attorney in your County for a felony. I am warning you in advance. That brainstem is scaring the hell out of me since he told me he would get me fired and get me indicted by Cook County State's Attorney. A worthless idiot barely surviving in one of the worst run countries in the world but can't do a damn thing to Buhari and the other Thieflicians that have mortgaged his future and the future of his children is known for spouting his basura regularly. Just neglect the cursed idiot roaming about aimlessly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 3:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
The MAGATs doing what they do best. They keep removing themselves from the gene pool.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 3:12pm On Aug 19, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
Goodvibes, Mr Wikipedia will make you lose your job and he might get you indicted by the District Attorney in your County for a felony. I am warning you in advance. That brainstem is scaring the hell out of me since he told me he would get me fired and get me indicted by Cook County State's Attorney. A worthless idiot barely surviving in one of the worst run countries in the world but can't do a damn thing to Buhari and the other Thieflicians that have mortgaged his future and the future of his children is known for spouting his basura regularly. Just neglect the cursed idiot roaming about aimlessly.
LMAO
He called himself "god" on some other thread.
Extreme delusional shithole cockroach.
I blame the harsh economy of Nigeria. His brain is lacking vital nutrients as a result of malnutrition.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2021
Enugurangers:

True.
I agree to that statement. The last four Presidents in America are to blame for this mess and as much love as i have for Obama, i was disappointed at him for not pulling out our troops after the assassination of Bin Laden. We should have been out of that God forsaken hell hole called Afghanistan five years after Bin Laden was dumped in the Mediterranean Sea.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2021
Abbott's cold room (mortuary) trailer must be filling up fast.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2021
Goodvibes007:

LMAO
He called himself "god" on some other thread.
Extreme delusional shithole cockroach.
I blame the harsh economy of Nigeria. His brain is lacking vital nutrients as a result of malnutrition.
Seriously, that guy is sick and he's fuvking poor he couldn't afford a genuine Valium to ease his bipolar madness. Just ignore that foool that can't do anything to his Local Government Chairman thats making his town looks worse than Afghanistan but will be threatening people thousands of miles away in a place he will never get a visa to.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 3:19pm On Aug 19, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
Seriously, that guy is sick and he's fuvking poor he couldn't afford a genuine Valium to ease his bipolar madness. Just ignore that foool that can't do anything to his Local Government Chairman thats making his town looks worse than Afghanistan but will be threatening people thousands of miles away in a place he will never get a visa to.
I have put him on ignore. Nobody has got time to read incoherent jargons. Lol.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 3:19pm On Aug 19, 2021
Goodvibes007:
Abbott's death cold room trailer must be filling up fast.
I feel sad for their children but for those two knuckleheads, no sympathy from me. I hope they keep up their silliness and that will make our victory in 2022 and 2024 much easier. Now we have many hospitals in the South that doesn't have rooms for their critical care patients anymore because these cultists cannot question their Nazi leaderships.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 3:21pm On Aug 19, 2021
Goodvibes007:

I have put him on ignore. Nobody has got time to read incoherent jargons. Lol.
I stop replying him and his two friends in poverty. It's tough for people to be unemployed and poor in a country that Buhari has put at the edge of a cliff waiting to implode God forbids.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2021
Goodvibes007:
The MAGATs doing what they do best. They keep removing themselves from the gene pool.
That's fine with me. That gene pool is poisonous anyway and the more the Magats removes themselves, the less toxic our beautiful America gets to be.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
I stop replying him and his two friends in poverty. It's tough for people to be unemployed and poor in a country that Buhari has put at the edge of a cliff waiting to implode God forbids.
Lol.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2666) (2667) (2668) (2669) (2670) (2671) (2672) ... (4191) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.