Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,224 members, 7,867,579 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:54 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2750) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1712922 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2747) (2748) (2749) (2750) (2751) (2752) (2753) ... (4191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
Goodvibes007:
The son of the devil is still keeping up with his lie.

"At least some" . How about the rest?
The kind of reporting by activists that hooks your mind.
Gimmie names. I take that article with a pinch of salt.
A name of an idiot who took bleach because of the rona.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 3:35pm On Sep 03, 2021
basilico:

"At least some" . How about the rest?
The kind of reporting by activists that hooks your mind.
Gimmie names. I take that article with a pinch of salt.
A name of an idiot who took bleach because of the rona.
We have gone from NO to SOME. Even your brain is still finding it hard to admit the truth.

Shvt up that shithole you call mouth. You have been exposed here time and time again as a liar. You called Timi a shameless liar when it's obvious that you are the one spreading lies and bullshyte all over the thread.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
Goodvibes007:

We have gone from NO to SOME
Shvt up that shithole you call mouth. You have been exposed here time and time again as a liar. You called Timi a shameless liar when it's obvious that you are the one spreading lies and bullshyte all over the thread.

U don't understand.Who are the others.How come there were others before the bleach incident.
Where are the names?

In any case politifacts hates Trump. Here is their take..Even they could not lie about this.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/jul/11/joe-biden/no-trump-didnt-tell-americans-infected-coronavirus/
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 3:41pm On Sep 03, 2021
basilico:

U don't understand.Who are the others.How come there were others before the bleach incident.
Where are the names?

In any case politifacts hates Trump. Here is their take..Even they could not lie about this.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/jul/11/joe-biden/no-trump-didnt-tell-americans-infected-coronavirus/
Go and ask the Taliban Texas Public Health Officials for their name. Why haven't you called them Liberals yet for claiming nearly 50 people drank bleach after Trump mentioned drinking bleach on National TV.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
Goodvibes007:

Unlike you cockroach. Not everyone comes from a poor family that dwells in a mudhouse inside one Bush in Ondo state. Tdot posted on here that he sent $1000 as goodwill to Nigeria last week. Nigerians in Diaspora sends Billions of Naira to Nigeria every year. Sorry that you don't have friends or family overseas that could send you some change to mitigate the "knock on the head" Buhari has been giving wretched people like your type.

Ps: Don't take this message too serious. If you do, well there is sniper for you to do the needful.

Ya professional azz licker ya know it. I sent $3 million to Nigeria outta good will. Ya get a life ya azzlicker
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Enugurangers: 3:45pm On Sep 03, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Ya professional azz licker ya know it. I sent $3 million to Nigeria outta good will. Ya get a life ya azzlicker
Can the mods get this guy out of here. Zero contribution except talk like a tout all day.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 3:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
Tdotbluejays:
Newsflash:
Naira plunges to a record low.

$1 = N530.
£1 = N720.

Lets just blame President Biden.

When you go to your village this Christmas after exchanging dollar at N530

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
Enugurangers:

Still surprised people are talking to that four foot midget who lives like a roach in a jungle with wild animals. People should just shun that dwarf and let him converse with his kind that loves Oath Keepers and Proud Boys.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2021
Ibime:

When you go to your village this Christmas after exchanging dollar at $530
This picture of Aregbesola though grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2021
Goodvibes007:

Go and ask the Taliban Texas Public Health Officials for their name. Why haven't you called them Liberals yet for claiming nearly 50 people drank bleach after Trump mentioned drinking bleach on National TV.

Semantics. Before Trump comments Had anyone else ever taken bleach?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:50pm On Sep 03, 2021
Goodvibes007:

Unlike you cockroach. Not everyone comes from a poor family that dwells in a mudhouse inside one Bush in Ondo state. Tdot posted on here that he sent $1000 as goodwill to Nigeria last week. Nigerians in Diaspora sends Billions of Naira to Nigeria every year. Sorry that you don't have friends or family overseas that could send you some change to mitigate the "knock on the head" Buhari has been giving wretched people like your type.

Ps: Don't take this message too serious. If you do, well there is sniper for you to do the needful.
Goodvibes, imagine taking those $96 billion out of circulation in Nigeria. It will surely be a cesspool of poverty and malnutrition everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 3:52pm On Sep 03, 2021
basilico:

Semantics. Before Trump comments Had anyone else ever taken bleach?
I don't blame you. My recommendation to you.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
Ibime:

When you go to your village this Christmas after exchanging dollar at $530
Imagine these loudmouths basilico the unemployable Mr I am on Sabbatical for a year and the pathological lying benalvino3 with their little change in Naira making noise. No wonder poverty is like siamese twins to them. Bunch of useless Proud Boys worshipping fools that stays on Nairaland till 2 or 3am in the morning and they will be back at it at 5 or 6am the same day. How do you expect success from these losers.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
Goodvibes007:

Cut your BS. If people have been mususing bleach, how n where are the stats pre and post Trump comments?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Goodvibes, imagine taking those $96 billion out of circulation in Nigeria. It will surely be a cesspool of poverty and malnutrition everywhere.
Don't mind them.
All those $100 dollars here, £200 pounds there, €50 Euros e.t.c. they all go a long way and one cockroach that's has never left his mud house face me I face you is talking nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
Goodvibes007:

That looks like a typical fake drugs that basilico will use to tame his bipolar disorder since he couldn't afford valium which is very expensive.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 3:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
That looks like a typical fake drugs that basilico will use to tame his bipolar disorder since he couldn't afford valium which is very expensive.
Don't let me even get started on the drug/pharmacy system back home. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 3:57pm On Sep 03, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Imagine these loudmouths basilico the unemployable Mr I am on Sabbatical for a year and the pathological lying benalvino3 with their little change in Naira making noise. No wonder poverty is like siamese twins to them. Bunch of useless Proud Boys worshipping fools that stays on Nairaland till 2 or 3am in the morning and they will be back at it at 5 or 6am the same day. How do you expect success from these losers.

Ya project, ya live on Nairaland, here always here, ya jobless, ya single, debra left ya, ya cry, ya got big nose ya a disgrace, DissTroyer destroyed ya.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 3:57pm On Sep 03, 2021
basilico:

Cut your BS. If people have been mususing bleach, how n where are the stats pre and post Trump comments?
Know you cut you lying BS. You have been exposed on this thread as a useless liar.
When are you going to call the Taliban Texas Public Health officials liberals? Because in your warped brain, you must think they are fudging those numbers.

You went From NO to SOME.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:57pm On Sep 03, 2021
Goodvibes007:

Don't mind them.
All those $100 dollars here, £200 pounds there, €50 Euros e.t.c. they all go a long way and one cockroach that's has never left his mud house face me I face you is talking nonsense.
They surely do. My angst is that why can't pur people jump on this inept and worthlessly corrupt Thieflicians that are mortgaging their lives and their children lives. I imagine how Nigeria will be by the time Bubu finishes his term. This is not good at all but the likes of basilico, benalvino3 and the other Nazi lovers who are suffering in Nigeria doesn't give a damn as long as they can show their support for their Nazi Godfathers who can't assist them out of their bondage.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 3:59pm On Sep 03, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
They surely do. My angst is that why can't pur people jump on this inept and worthlessly corrupt Thieflicians that are mortgaging their lives and their children lives. I imagine how Nigeria will be by the time Bubu finishes his term. This is not good at all but the likes of basilico, benalvino3 and the other Nazi lovers who are suffering in Nigeria doesn't give a damn as long as they can show their support for their Nazi Godfathers who can't assist them out of their bondage.
They would just blame Biden for their woes.
The Biden adminstration sold 6 or maybe it's 5 fighter jet to the Nigerian Airforce a couple of days ago.

This was the same day Basilico was shouting upandan the thread that The Dems including were arming jihadist. He is yet to thank President Biden for that.

These deplorables and logic are like Tom and Jerry.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:59pm On Sep 03, 2021
That cockroach brain is damaged. My two dogs Gucci and Nia eats better food than the cursed midget who lives in a mudhouse on Dr Martin Luther King Jnr in Dallas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

And some are saying we should ignore the lies these hateful people spill on this thread. Too bad.

He lies, lies again & again, and defends his lies with more lies. Even Satan would be shocked grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
That cockroach brain is damaged. My two dogs Gucci and Nia eats better food than the cursed midget who lives in a mudhouse on Dr Martin Luther King Jnr in Dallas.

Ya yap too much, ya daughters ah struggling. Start there Mr. Rich
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
Taliban says China will be their main development partner.China embassy was not closed.

China will control world supply of Lithium.
They control the rare minerals almost 85% of world supply.

If they invade Taiwan , they will hold the world hostage in semiconductor chip supply.

Methinks Joe is after making China the dominant super power.
Time to learn Mandarin.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 4:07pm On Sep 03, 2021
basilico:
Taliban says China will be their main development partner.China embassy was not closed.

China will control world supply of Lithium.
They control the rare minerals almost 85% of world supply.

If they invade Taiwan , they will hold the world hostage in semiconductor chip supply.

Methinks Joe is after making China the dominant super power.
Time to learn Mandarin.
I thought people have been learning mandarin in Lagos for a while. I wonder if they are still steady at it Lol.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2021
Basilico who has been mentioning me steadily? Someone is pained for no reason and they are abundant in hate as it seems.

Meanwhile it's Friday in Chicago and the killing have started grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:10pm On Sep 03, 2021
benalvino3:
Basilico who has been mentioning me steadily? Someone is pained for no reason and they are abundant in hate as it seems.

Meanwhile it's Friday in Chicago and the killing has started grin

The usual culprits
Salford ...Factcheck this.

While you were away Oak Park appeared on Google as not safe..

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
Goodvibes007:

I thought people have been learning mandarin in Lagos for a while. I wonder if they are still steady at it Lol.
Bubu and his looting bunch are gradually selling Nigeria to China and sooner or later, Nigerians will be having Chinese language as their second national language after English.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:16pm On Sep 03, 2021
The poverty cursed losers will not see light in their cave for days or weeks but foam in the mouths about a city that the best city in their Umudike is 1.000 years behind in all aspects of living.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 4:18pm On Sep 03, 2021
basilico:

The usual culprits

The shooting happened on Thursday and not Friday. Are you happy now ?

This also doesn't stop Ben and the likes to hop on a plane heading for Chicago if given the chance. grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2021
basilico:

The usual culprits

Brainless cultist, i don't blame you because the best you do in your life is leaving your dirty and smelly village to Lagos or wherever you live. All you need to do is Google Chicago and see she is one of the most beautiful cities and our Skyline rivals the best in the world. Born in a village and die in a village without seeing much in life.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2747) (2748) (2749) (2750) (2751) (2752) (2753) ... (4191) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.