Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2772) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1607198 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2769) (2770) (2771) (2772) (2773) (2774) (2775) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 10:05pm On Sep 08, 2021
He cant be serious. NO ONE is that naive.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:25am On Sep 09, 2021
The Master Racist Trump is crying over the removal of Confederate Laeder Robert E Lee statue in Richmond, Virginia. A racist crying over the removal of a racist Confederate leader statue. The fat Pig doesn't even hide his racism and bigotry anymore. Meanwhile, the House Negro Larry Elder is fuming over his upcoming loses that there's sheananigans going on in the California recall election. That's the new Republican mantra now. Whenever they lose election, it's rigged. Thanks Mr Fat slob Trump for trying to turn America into a Third World Nation.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 3:45am On Sep 09, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
The Master Racist Trump is crying over the removal of Confederate Laeder Robert E Lee statue in Richmond, Virginia. A racist crying over the removal of a racist Confederate leader statue. The fat Pig doesn't even hide his racism and bigotry anymore. Meanwhile, the House Negro Larry Elder is fuming over his upcoming loses that there's sheananigans going on in the California recall election. That's the new Republican mantra now. Whenever they lose election, it's rigged. Thanks Mr Fat slob Trump for trying to turn America into a Third World Nation.
Very funny. Trump hires are also crying on Fox, Newsmax and on SM about the intent to terminate appointments letters they received from Biden's administration.

If roles were reversed, Trump would have fired them on Twitter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:04am On Sep 09, 2021
Goodvibes007:

Very funny. Trump hires are also crying on Fox, Newsmax and on SM about the intent to terminate appointments letters they received from Biden's administration.

If roles were reversed, Trump would have fired them on Twitter.

Whoever is firing was rigged in. And illegitimate.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 6:39am On Sep 09, 2021
benalvino3:

Then stop looking at the mirror and talking to yourself. you seem like a toddler looking to play. Should i buy banana for you?

also, make sure you be clear on who you are talking to. i know you want my attention but you have to talk to me to get it.
lols cheesy grin cheesy is this your intelligent come back? Where is all the foaming in the mouth when DissTroy was yippity yapping all about?
"I seem".... shut up fvckwit, you're mentally incapable of passing judgement of yourself much less anybody else so let those with sound mental capability do the thinking for you all you need to do is not your head as instructed, also, clean the drool from the corner of your mouth and wipe the sputum of your chest, that shit is nasty as you.
Now fvckwit, is there a history between you and bananas? I sense an unhealthy obsession there that implies it has been rammed into more than one orifice of yours, my bad! I will try not to make you relieve that trauma again or perhaps that wasn't traumatic to you .......it was,.......something else,
Well, Well, Well, Benny bembela, undecided that I didn't see cuming! Now drop the banana stuff before I continue psychoanalysing the rest of you and your forbears gross history with it, this thread definitely doesn't need your amoral shyte!
Wanting your attention? Save that for the resident fleas on your fleabag of a scrotum, your annihilation is what I want and what I will get sulky manchild

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 6:52am On Sep 09, 2021
basilico:

Its on twitter. Do a search for this

299,493 IMPACTED VOTES
The meme below is aptly definitive of you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OjoMadiba: 7:44am On Sep 09, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Idiot man, when is Trump going to jail? when is the timeline again? very foolish mugu,

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kingvitalisdiho: 11:09am On Sep 09, 2021
USA will never be likes Nigerian's leader
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:16am On Sep 09, 2021
OjoMadiba:
Idiot man, when is Trump going to jail? when is the timeline again? very foolish mugu,
Okrika wearing hungry boy from a shiithole, do Trump care about you mongrel. A fool that worships a racist Pig.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
The Nazi and Proud Boys lovers on Nairaland will admire Dylan Roof the vicious White Racist that walks into a Black Church in Charleston, South Carolina where Blacks were having their Bible Study and killed 9 people and most of those killed are elderly people. He pretended like he wanted to study the Bible with them and they welcomed him in with open arms and he sat down and butchered them all. Now he's fighting against the death sentence imposed on him by the State of South Carolina. The Coons and Nazi lovers should be happy with him for fighting against being sentenced to death. Over to you Coons.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2021
Icecream Joe

According to the Federal Election Commission (FEC), Biden’s campaign has spent $10,600 on Pelosi’s favorite ice cream as donor gifts between May 2019 and March 2020. The description for the ice cream in the FEC filing

Alzheimer Association CA Central Coast Chapter #45 website under “Caregiver Tips and Tools”

Yes, ice cream. It takes all of your worries away. It is soothing and delicious, and personable: everyone has a favorite flavor! Ice cream brings people with dementia to happier, warmer times when the treat was shared with friends and loved ones at special, joyous occa- sions. Ice cream has the power to immediately elicit soothing feelings at the very first taste of a single spoon-full. It erases all the negative feel- ings related to the frustration and continues to stimulate pleasure receptors in the brain with every new scoop. And dementia ( here is the best part!) allows one to fully enjoy the treat, with no concerns for calories, weight gain or dietary needs, completely guilt free! For people with dementia, ice cream is far more effective and safe than Prozac, or any other “happy” drug on the market!

If you are caring for a loved one with dementia, find out what flavor is their absolute favorite and NEVER RUN OUT OF ICE CREAM! If you have dietary concerns, use brands that observe your dietary needs. There are plenty of diabetic friendly brands available. Ice cream can also be found in low fat, low cal, sugar free and lactose free varieties. Whatever kind or flavor you use, always have plenty of it handy always. Ice cream is an essential part of your dementia care tool-kit, like a Swiss army knife that’s invalua- ble for many occasions.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 2:35pm On Sep 09, 2021
basilico:

Whoever is firing was rigged in. And illegitimate.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 2:36pm On Sep 09, 2021
basilico:
Icecream Joe

According to the Federal Election Commission (FEC), Biden’s campaign has spent $10,600 on Pelosi’s favorite ice cream as donor gifts between May 2019 and March 2020. The description for the ice cream in the FEC filing

Alzheimer Association CA Central Coast Chapter #45 website under “Caregiver Tips and Tools”

Yes, ice cream. It takes all of your worries away. It is soothing and delicious, and personable: everyone has a favorite flavor! Ice cream brings people with dementia to happier, warmer times when the treat was shared with friends and loved ones at special, joyous occa- sions. Ice cream has the power to immediately elicit soothing feelings at the very first taste of a single spoon-full. It erases all the negative feel- ings related to the frustration and continues to stimulate pleasure receptors in the brain with every new scoop. And dementia ( here is the best part!) allows one to fully enjoy the treat, with no concerns for calories, weight gain or dietary needs, completely guilt free! For people with dementia, ice cream is far more effective and safe than Prozac, or any other “happy” drug on the market!

If you are caring for a loved one with dementia, find out what flavor is their absolute favorite and NEVER RUN OUT OF ICE CREAM! If you have dietary concerns, use brands that observe your dietary needs. There are plenty of diabetic friendly brands available. Ice cream can also be found in low fat, low cal, sugar free and lactose free varieties. Whatever kind or flavor you use, always have plenty of it handy always. Ice cream is an essential part of your dementia care tool-kit, like a Swiss army knife that’s invalua- ble for many occasions.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2021
[quote author=Goodvibes007 post=105647508][/quote]

You get the lede. smiley

Dementia Joe.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
[quote author=Goodvibes007 post=105647477][/quote]

Trump did not fire board members appointed by Obama.He let them finish out their terms.
Joe Biden is being petty. Every time power changes all appointees will be replaced.

But hey Trump is still the president.Joe has nothing original, he is undoing every Trump policy.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
Someone was wailing that blacks and democrats only do identity politics. You damn right I will vote with my identity when the other side keep hinting at my extermination. Like I said, I only vote about my money and my safety as a black man, and I will be damned if I support a side who idolise those who fought to keep me enslaved.

Fully expect an Umudike cøon to try deflect this by talking about slavery in Mauritania or to start showing pictures of black confederate soldiers to normalise this puerility. Some will even say they agree with some points people make and disagree with others. When someone is making points that appeal to your genocide, and you are agreeing with their other points is equivalent to sweeping the floor while the roof is burning.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2021
basilico:

Trump did not fire board members appointed by Obama.He let them finish out their terms.
Joe Biden is being petty. Every time power changes all appointees will be replaced.

But hey Trump is still the president.Joe has nothing original, he is undoing every Trump policy.
I don't know why an old man like you likes to lie like your life depends on it.

Satan would be very proud of you as you continue to do his bidding.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 3:17pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ibime:
Someone was wailing that blacks and democrats only do identity politics. You damn right I will vote with my identity when the other side keep hinting at my extermination. Like I said, I only vote about my money and my safety as a black man, and I will be damned if I support a side who idolise those who fought to keep me enslaved.

Fully expect an Umudike cøon to try deflect this by talking about slavery in Mauritania or to start showing pictures of black confederate soldiers to normalise this puerility. Some will even say they agree with some points people make and disagree with others. When someone is making points that appeal to your genocide, and you are agreeing with their other points is equivalent to sweeping the floor while the roof is burning.
Some people are just foolish. They know themselves.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 3:21pm On Sep 09, 2021
Goodvibes007:

Some people are just foolish. They know themselves.

Expect a racist quote from Winston Churchill as counterargument - typical Faux News method of avoiding accountability

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
Goodvibes007:

David Burnham told NPR that what
happened this time around "is
close to unprecedented." He added
this: "Now, that being said, when a
president comes into office,
historically, all the U.S. attorneys
leave. And he appoints a new set of
these individuals — there are
about 90 of them…And they can be
very powerful and influential in
deciding which cases are
prosecuted and which kinds of
cases are not."

Reagan replaced 89 of the 93 U.S.
attorneys in his first two years in office.
President Clinton had 89 new U.S.
attorneys in his first two years, and
President Bush had 88 new U.S.
attorneys in his first two years.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
Goodvibes007:

Exclude political appointees directly .

https://www.dailywire.com/news/biden-purges-trump-appointees-from-fixed-term-government-boards-in-unprecedented-departure-from-norms
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ibime:

I have no comments to this. Don't concern me.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2021
basilico:

I have no comments to this. Don't concern me.

You are right. This should concern you though

https://www.nairaland.com/6744269/naira-falls-540-per-dollar

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
BREAKING:

The US Department of Justice will sue Texas over the state’s latest abortion law.. A formal announcement could come as early as this afternoon ET

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ibime:

You are right. This should concern you though

https://www.nairaland.com/6744269/naira-falls-540-per-dollar
Wow.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 4:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
basilico:

Exclude political appointees directly .

https://www.dailywire.com/news/biden-purges-trump-appointees-from-fixed-term-government-boards-in-unprecedented-departure-from-norms
You are saying nonsense by trying to deflect as usual. Throw out more lies to defend the original lie. Smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 4:42pm On Sep 09, 2021
PDPGuy:
BREAKING:

The US Department of Justice will sue Texas over the state’s latest abortion law.. A formal announcement could come as early as this afternoon ET
I don't know how Texas expect a Taliban law to survive in the US in 2021. At 6 weeks, a lot of women don't even know that they are pregnant.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 4:42pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ibime:

Expect a racist quote from Winston Churchill as counterargument - typical Faux News method of avoiding accountability
Hahahaha. Very predictable.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 4:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
---US jobless claims reach a pandemic low as economy recovers---

The number of Americans seeking unemployment benefits fell sharply last week to 310,000, a pandemic low and a sign that the surge in COVID-19 cases caused by the delta variant has yet to lead to widespread layoffs https://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory/us-jobless-claims-reach-pandemic-low-economy-recovers-79915079
https://www.dol.gov/ui/data.pdf

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
She became very famous.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 5:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
feedthenation:
---US jobless claims reach a pandemic low as economy recovers---

The number of Americans seeking unemployment benefits fell sharply last week to 310,000, a pandemic low and a sign that the surge in COVID-19 cases caused by the delta variant has yet to lead to widespread layoffs https://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory/us-jobless-claims-reach-pandemic-low-economy-recovers-79915079
https://www.dol.gov/ui/data.pdf
Good news.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:

(1) (2) (3) ... (2769) (2770) (2771) (2772) (2773) (2774) (2775) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.