Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,729 members, 7,824,062 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2777) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1624645 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2774) (2775) (2776) (2777) (2778) (2779) (2780) ... (4140) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:09pm On Sep 11, 2021
basilico:

I have said repeatedly I dont hate muslims. I hate jihadists.
Why should I thank Biden? He facilitated a sale where some of his donors increased their revenues. Good close air support planes I must admit.
Hush your mouth Coon. You and your brethren in coonery hates Muslims but suddenly love the ones in Afghanistan because President Biden did the right thing by leaving that good for nothing death hole. You can suck all you want with your brethren in coonery but the bottom line is that you guys are inconsequential when it counts. That's the only way to bring a shameless guy like you and your brethren to reality.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:11pm On Sep 11, 2021
basilico:

Trump to visit Ground Zero. Will not come across Joe Biden.Twenty years ago he offered his workers to help in rescue and cleanup efforts at Ground Zero.
Hatred go kill some people.
You are really sick. He never offered any of his workers to help and he only visited when he was called out for trying to profit from the tragedy. Why don't you tell this fiction to your brethren in coonery who worships the racist Pig

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 5:12pm On Sep 11, 2021
basilico:

Trump to visit Ground Zero. Will not come across Joe Biden.Twenty years ago he offered his workers to help in rescue and cleanup efforts at Ground Zero.

He offered his workers to help rescue and clean up efforts at ground zero? How does that sound to you? Are the workers slaves that don't have proper job description or rescue and clean up is part of their job description?

Why can't Trump volunteer himself and his wife to help rescue and clean up at ground zero. O, Trump is to big to get his hands dirty.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2021
wirinet:

He offered his workers to help rescue and clean up efforts at ground zero? How does that sound to you? Are the workers slaves that don't have proper job description or rescue and clean up is part of their job description?

Why can't Trump volunteer himself and his wife to help rescue and clean up at ground zero. O, Trump is to big to get his hands dirty.

Trump never did anything meaningful on Sept 11 and i was watching it live when he was being called out by NY Press when he started scheming about making money off the tragedy. Trump was the idiot that said he saw Muslims in NY and NJ celebrating the tragedy and when he was asked to show proof, he lied as usual again. basilico is an unpaid and shameless shill for Trump who think of him as a mongrel in Africa.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
You are really sick. He never offered any of his workers to help and he only visited when he was called out for trying to profit from the tragedy. Why don't you tell this fiction to your brethren in coonery who worships the racist Pig
Sick is an understatement.
He said he doesn't hate Muslims or Islam. Here are some of his anti-islam post.

He probably posts his junks from a psychiatric ward.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:

Hatred makes people twist facts.A google search shows msm denying that Trump ever was at Ground Zero. Which they know you will comfortably believe.

As that was happening in Washington,
Trump was in New York, spotted
walking near Ground Zero, according
to Newsday , dressed in a black suit,
white shirt and red tie and talking
into his cell phone. “No, no,” he was
overheard saying. “The building’s
gone.”
Four blocks from the site, he did an
interview with a news station in
Germany.
“I’ve never seen anything like it,”
Trump told the reporter, Stephan
Bachenheimer. “The devastation. The
human life that’s been just wasted,
for no reason whatsoever. It is a
terrible scene. It is a terrible sight. But
New Yorkers are very strong and
resilient, and they’ll rebuild quickly.”
He told Bachenheimer workers of his
were pitching in with the recovery.
“We have a lot of men down here
right now,” he said. We have over
100, another 125 coming.

“Mr. Trump,” Bachenheimer asked,
“what should be the response to this
attack How should the U.S. respond
…?”
“Well,” Trump said, squinting into the
sun, “I think they have to respond
quickly and effectively. They have to
find out exactly what the cause was,
who did it, and they have to go after
these people, because there is no
other choice.” He spoke of the
challenge of preventing such an
attack. “People were willing to die,”
he said, “and when they’re willing to
die, and when they’re willing to be
kamikazes in a sense, there’s very
little you can do about it.”
In an interview this week from
France, where Bachenheimer was
vacationing, he said it seemed like
Trump was in a hurry. “He said, ‘How
long does it take? I have very little
time,’” Bachenheimer said. Then he
answered questions for longer than
expected.
The cameraman, Markus Zeffler, said
it’s often difficult to get VIP-type
Americans to agree to go on foreign
TV stations. This, he recalled, was not
the case with Trump. Zeffler told
Trump their station was like German
CNN. “It wasn’t hard to convince him
to come on,” he said.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2021
basilico:

Hatred makes people twist facts.A google search shows msm denying that Trump ever was at Ground Zero. Which they know you will comfortably believe.

walking near Ground Zero, according
gone.”
Germany.
100, another 125 coming.

…?”
expected.
to come on,” he said.
Hush your smelly mouth coon. Trump deserves all the hatred he gets because he's a vile piece of human garbage. You are just a jobless shill for the worst man to ever ascend the presidency in US.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
Goodvibes007:

That fool can't afford a pyschiatric home and i don't think he's taking his prescribed valium hence his lunacy gets worse.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
Goodvibes007:

That's a matter of the religion section which I will not bring up. Start a thread there and Ill think about whether to contribute .
Where do I say I hate muslims.Posting anything critical of Islam does not mean I hate the people.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2021
I have never seen anything like this in my whole life. Worshiping another human being like they live only for that purpose.

I don't know where you copied this story from, but the story is just a story, a third person narration. It looks like what someone would sit down in an office and imagine. No details, the narrator did not even reveal his identity. It's just like the person was following Trump and eavesdropping on every conversation and thoughts of Trump.

basilico:

walking near Ground Zero
, according
gone.”
Germany.
100, another 125 coming.

…?”
expected.
to come on,” he said.

You give this as proof that Trump was at ground zero on the day of the attack, but in the next paragraph it said Trump was walking near ground zero.

In another paragraph it said Four blocks from the site, he did an interview with a news stations in Germany.

Now how was he at ground zero? Mind you his office at Trump Towers was only 4 miles away from The World Trade Center.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
wirinet:
I have never seen anything like this in my whole life. Worshiping another human being like they live only for that purpose.

I don't know where you copied this story from, but the story is just a story, a third person narration. It looks like what someone would sit down in an office and imagine. No details, the narrator did not even reveal his identity. It's just like the person was following Trump and eavesdropping on every conversation and thoughts of Trump.

You give this as proof that Trump was at ground zero on the day of the attack, but in the next paragraph it said Trump was walking near ground zero.

In another paragraph it said Four blocks from the site, he did an interview with a news stations in Germany.

Now how was he at ground zero? Mind you his office at Trump Towers was only 4 miles away from The World Trade Center.

How far did you want him to be? 2 centimetres? And he should have been there within 5 minutes after the first plane crashed into the Northern tower?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 6:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
sanpipita:
Nancy Pelosi talking about how America needs a strong non extreme republican opposition and people were attacking her in the mentions lol

Americans are so scared of what the republican party has become.

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1436347974066622466?s=19

Crazy witch. Who cares what she's got to say?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 7:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
basilico:

How far did you want him to be? 2 centimetres? And he should have been there within 5 minutes after the first plane crashed into the Northern tower?

It does not matter how near or how fast he was purported to have gotten there, the truth is that he was not at ground zero as you claimed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2021
wirinet:

It does not matter how near or how fast he was purported to have gotten there, the truth is that he was not at ground zero as you claimed.

Garbage.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
ono:

Crazy witch. Who cares what she's got to say?
Who cares what you think from Umudike. A Bozo that doesn't count is wetting his mouth. Ibime asked you when is President Biden going to be thrown in jail. It's well over April now coon.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PremierGuy(m): 8:55pm On Sep 11, 2021
basilico:

Lies, Lies and more Lies.

Trump was never anywhere near Ground Zero on 9/11/2001

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:41pm On Sep 11, 2021
PremierGuy:

Trump was not at the crash site because the assembled media did not see him for its very very important to note who was present.

Apart from the two towers, did any other building collapse? When a building crashes on others, What distance should observers be away from the crash site?

SMH

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:33pm On Sep 11, 2021
basilico:

Trump was not at the crash site because the assembled media did not see him for its very very important to note who was present.

Apart from the two towers, did any other building collapse? When a building crashes on others, What distance should observers be away from the crash site?

SMH

You are a liar and a shameless shill for that racist Pig Trump. I remembered 911 so well and the famous Con Man was trying to hustle money from the Feds and i remembered when he was attacked for saying that with the destruction of the Twin Towers, he has the tallest building in New... York which was a lie then and it's still a lie now. Why do you worship this human trash Trump ?. I hope he's sending you few coins for your ass licking.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:43pm On Sep 11, 2021
basilico:

Garbage.

Don't you mind wirinet. He's trying to place the truth above your yarn.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 1:45am On Sep 12, 2021
sanpipita:

LoL since Trump lost everyone now takes approval ratings seriously, they used to say things like this are fake news, and wonder why anyone will take pollsters like Rasmussen seriously, there are polls I will see and I will just pass
Honestly speaking, that YouGov poll was a bit of a surprise.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 2:00am On Sep 12, 2021
Ibime:

You are right. This should concern you though

https://www.nairaland.com/6744269/naira-falls-540-per-dollar
It's now at 545-547 naira to a dollar.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:41am On Sep 12, 2021
Goodvibes007:

It's now at 545-547 naira to a dollar.
Bubu and his economic team are just plain inept. How can they allow the free fall of Naira like this and they don't care. I guess they have looted the Commonwealth dry and most of their money is in hard currencies why the likes of basilico, benalvino3, obixcel and other coons are fixated about a country that doesn't know of their existence. If i were these coons, i will be shouting and yelling on top of the mountain like we did against Trump to effect change.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:17am On Sep 12, 2021
Ex special forces guy in image transitions into a woman 5 years ago.
Is now a MMA fighter competing against
real women. This guy ain't spots nothing feminine.
Easily won his bout bloodying his opponent.

Another trans Fallon Fox in MMA broke a facial bone of the female challenger, and knocked out another in 39 seconds.

A woman would fight a man ( and an ex special forces guy too ) in a game allowing blunt force. Is poverty the driver?

Evander Holyfield ,58 year old knocked out within 2 min by a 44 year exMMA fighter also tonight. Why would someone past his prime who has taken enough blows to his head all his working life agree to a contest with a relatively younger fighter with knockouts to his name?
Could be the cash raised in such bouts are indicators of the stronger dollar - N540.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:36am On Sep 12, 2021
PremierGuy:

When would this have been?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 6:25am On Sep 12, 2021
basilico:

When would this have been?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 6:32am On Sep 12, 2021
On 9/11/21.
With the exception of the former guy, Past presidents and current president attended a memorial services in remembrance of the 9/11 victims.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:04am On Sep 12, 2021
Goodvibes007:

Article date Sep 11 2020.
Two months to the elections that Joe Biden had the most comprehensive fraud setup in the history of elections..
Sometimes its good to look at the wider context of news stories although we know some people lack mental capacity to do that.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:10am On Sep 12, 2021
Goodvibes007:
On 9/11/21.
With the exception of the former guy, Past presidents and current president attended a memorial in remembrance of the 9/11 victims.

You are spreading lies.
See something in the leftist utopia , immediately run here pasting and believing in it. I can build a profile of your netlife by what you post. Including
your other moniker

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 7:12am On Sep 12, 2021
basilico:

You are spreading lies.
See something in the leftist utopia , immediately run here pasting and believe it. I can build a profile of your netlife by what you post. Including
your other moniker
Okay. Post a link of the grifter attending a "memorial service" in honor of the victims of 9/11.. A memorial service, and not a concert or boxing match.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 7:13am On Sep 12, 2021
basilico:

Article date Sep 11 2020.
Two months to the elections that Joe Biden had the most comprehensive fraud setup in tje history of elections..
Sometimes its good to look at the context of ne
es stories.
What the Bleep has the date got to do with anything. Sept 2020 was Trump's administration and he was still the useless president on that date. Initially started as a rumour and was later confirmed by his (Trump's) administration.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:21am On Sep 12, 2021
Goodvibes007:

What the Bleep has the date got to do with anything. Sept 2020 was Trump's administration and he was still the useless president on that date. Initially started as a rumour and was later confirmed by his (Trump's) administration.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/10/26/politics/treasury-releases-september-11-funds-fdny/index.html

Earlier this month, Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin acknowledged that his department withheld $3.92 million since 2004 from the program because of other debts New York City the federal government, according to a letter he sent earlier this month to de Blasio
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 7:24am On Sep 12, 2021
basilico:

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/10/26/politics/treasury-releases-september-11-funds-fdny/index.html

Earlier this month, Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin acknowledged that his department withheld $3.92 million since 2004 from the program because of other debts New York City the federal government, according to a letter he sent earlier this month to de Blasio
So the best way to recover debt was to garnish money set aside for 9/11 responders. Your heart is so dark to have justified that, and you are just as evil as your father, Satan.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2774) (2775) (2776) (2777) (2778) (2779) (2780) ... (4140) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.