Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2794) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1606350 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2791) (2792) (2793) (2794) (2795) (2796) (2797) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2021
benalvino3:

Ask wirinet and Enugurangers if they have said I am shaming women and putting responsibility only on women or I am punishing them for their sexual immorality and you specifically lied I said women who go to club for one night stand are abortionists.

You still can't lie properly despite it is what you love to do so much.

Why should I ask anyone when I already know you are a male chauvinistic pig? Did you not take the red pill ben?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2021
budaatum:

Can someone inform this lying idiot that no one is attacking him for the above! One can't say my body my choice, then expect some stranger one picks up in a club whom one would likely never see again to have a choice in one's body!

If ben understood anything at all he'd realise, "Husband, My body my choice"! Though I wouldn't be surprised if in ben's world husband is that random guy she picked up in a club and one night stood with, then waited way past the first couple of months to abort.

Also it is you who have comflicting opinions about abortion here and there. Fetus is no human, her body her choice then in your opinion abortion cannot be performed if the fetus has reached a viable state. All your words.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 12:52pm On Sep 18, 2021
budaatum:

Why should I ask anyone when I already know you are a male chauvinistic pig? Did you not take the red pill ben?

Don't ask, read their reply to me and you will see. But the dishonest man you are makes truth feel like kryptonite to you. The truth will burn you so you are afraid of it. At least you did not deny that you lied that I said women who go to club for fun are abortionists. Liar
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 12:54pm On Sep 18, 2021
budaatum:

My body my choice ben, so long as it is in my body.

There are thankfully already laws that clearly limit the time I have to decide to abort, and husband can even sue to court to stop abortion after a certain number of weeks, and apart from the difficulty of finding a place to abort after a certain number of months.

If you come into the real world instead of dwelling in your imaginary emotional one you'd know all this.

You photo says keep your policy out.

Your body your choice should supercede the laws. That's what it means incase you don't know the meaning of what you say

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:06pm On Sep 18, 2021
benalvino3:

You photo says keep your policy out.

Your body your choice should supercede the laws. That's what it means incase you don't know the meaning of what you say

My body my choice does not need to supercede the law if the law makers considered my opinion before making the law, which is what is being determined here. Hell, I'm even fighting to be a lawmaker myself so I can help make the law, or have you not noticed I'm now in the room?

If a law is passed saying, 'not my body after x weeks', you'd be dumb to think I wouldn't travel to a neighbouring state in week x+1.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:17pm On Sep 18, 2021
Dana Weinstein was 31 weeks into her second pregnancy, preparing to welcome a daughter, when she and her husband were given horrible news: A critical piece of the brain had not developed properly.

"[We were told] that our baby would have seizures 70% of the time — that was a best-case scenario; that when we delivered her, that we'd need to have a resuscitation order in place because she would most likely seize to death," Weinstein said.

Almost a decade later, Weinstein and her husband are the parents of three active children — a boy and two girls. She's 48, living in the suburbs of Washington, D.C., and working for a nonprofit.

She still tears up when she talks about that diagnosis and the difficult decisions that surrounded it. Fearing a short and painful life for their baby, Weinstein and her husband chose to travel to Boulder, Colo., to end the pregnancy, at one of the few clinics in the country that offer third-trimester abortions.

Weinstein has been speaking publicly about her experience for years. But she decided to tell her story again recently, amid renewed national debate over decisions like hers.
https://www.npr.org/2019/04/30/718546468/opponents-fight-efforts-to-protect-late-term-abortion-rights

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 1:25pm On Sep 18, 2021
budaatum:

My body my choice does not need to supercede the law if the law makers considered my opinion before making the law, which is what is being determined here. Hell, I'm even fighting to be a lawmaker myself so I can help make the law, or have you not noticed I'm now in the room?

If a law is passed saying, 'not my body after x weeks', you'd be dumb to think I wouldn't travel to a neighbouring state in week x+1.

What part of keep your policy off my body do you not understand? It's your own words. See the photo again.

My body my choice. Keep your policy out of my body. That is saying the my body my choice should supercede the law.

You posted again that you don't think abortion should take place when the fetus is viable. Which woman did you talk to, to get to that opinion? How many you talk to? Why do you have that opinion if it's their body their choice and you are a man? You don't even stand by what you put up here. You are confused

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2021
benalvino3:

You keep saying I am interested in punishing women, I have been the only one talking about women and their safety, and responsibilities and taking measures so they don't get pregnant from a stranger, budaatum you and Enugurangers have attacked me for saying women who want to have fun should not rely on a stranger not to get her pregnant since he mostly does not hope to see her again or care about her well-being.
This is one of your red herring fallacies. 99.9% of women who abort were not impregnated by one night stand strangers. Most women who procure abortion are women in relationships and even marriage, who for various reasons are not prepared to go through the rigours of pregnancy, childbearing and child caring. It may be due to finances, health, lack of support from their partner, career, schooling, not wanting any more chikdren, etc. The bottom line is the woman choose not to carry the pregnancy.

There are a lot of women who gets pregnant and did not abort the baby but they don't know who the father of the baby is. Some have 2 to 3 kids with different father and have no idea who the fathers of their baby is.
And I applaud those women who despite not getting any support from irresponsible men, birth and raise their babies by themselves. The bottom line is, it was their choice and was not forced upon them by benalvino3 and co.

I have said if a woman is pregnant she has a window to do the abortion, I said before the heartbeat and most time it's during rape. Some people on the other hand see abortion as contraceptive. It's unacceptable.

How will a woman know when the heartbeat of the baby starts. Is there some kind of indicator?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2021
wirinet:

This is one of your red herring fallacies. 99.9% of women who abort were not impregnated by one night stand strangers. Most women who procure abortion are women in relationships and even marriage, who for various reasons are not prepared to go through the rigours of pregnancy, childbearing and child caring. It may be due to finances, health, lack of support from their partner, career, schooling, not wanting any more chikdren, etc. The bottom line is the woman choose not to carry the pregnancy.

i agree with you on this one. I dont know the statistic or demographic of women who are getting abortion but if you remember, I said for couples the man and the wife are both responsible, the man should do what it takes to make sure his wife does not get pregnant then i entered women who just want to have fun and they go to the club to pick strangers for sex. this case i said the responsibility is on the woman because she does not know who she is sleeping with and they dont care about her well-being after the sex. she should make sure not to get pregnant from people like this and how best to do it? Contraception.

And I applaud those women who despite not getting any support from irresponsible men, birth and raise their babies by themselves. The bottom line is, it was their choice and was not forced upon them by benalvino3 and co.

whatever their choice are, they have to live by consequences too. some countries make it okay, some don't and your decision in life should be based on that. most of my argument is not based on politics but morality and humanity. the right to life. there are people who are against death penalty but okay with abortion. sometimes we have those contradiction in life but one thing that we also know is that there is objective morality. if Killing of human is wrong, then it is wrong to kill a human at any stage of its life.

How will a woman know when the heartbeat of the baby starts. Is there some kind of indicator?
every woman know how long it takes for them to give birth. thanks to science we know the development of Humans from conception to birth. we can accurately predict the time of birth too. in chickens, from laying of eggs to breaking out of the egg is 21 to 25 days. at 3 weeks you already have heart beat. even earlier.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2021
Appleyard:

The fact that one Belize currency is more than 200 naira is one regrettable reality that I find very pathetic about my beloved kantry. In deed, the Bubu-led APC has brought a great change--a very destructive one.
embarassed
Brother. The Zimbabwean dollar is now flexing muscle with naira as well.

With the way it's going, The APC administration would soon blame Google map for traffic hold up in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2021
wirinet:

After this I think I be done with him on this topic.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2021
budaatum:

grin grin ya donkey ya crying? Isa wipe tha floor with ya.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:00pm On Sep 18, 2021
Kokobilo87:

grin grin ya donkey ya crying? Isa wipe tha floor with ya.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 4:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
[quote author=budaatum post=105941127][/quote]

Ya daddy Mr wrinkled face isa here PrideofLincoln1 ya feeling bold grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2021
budaatum:

Please be done, you don't have an argument you just follow the trends. Texas says 6 weeks or so(not sure) when the heart starts to beat you(possibly) and others shouting Texas Taliban. Her body her choice blab upandan but before now you have said you think abortion should not occur whet fetal development is viable. You and Texas are saying the same thing. Just that theirs is a Lil bit early.

So budaatum, when does it stop becoming her body her choice? Trend follower

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:00pm On Sep 18, 2021
benalvino3:

Please be done, you don't have an argument you just follow the trends. Texas says 6 weeks or so(not sure) when the heart starts to beat you(possibly) and others shouting Texas Taliban. Her body her choice blab upandan but before now you have said you think abortion should not occur whet fetal development is viable. You and Texas are saying the same thing. Just that theirs is a Lil bit early.

Budaatum will answer in 6 weeks time.Be patient.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:09pm On Sep 18, 2021
benalvino3:

She has a brain ben. So long as it's in her body.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Evangelynn(f): 5:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
One year ago today.

A fierce advocate for women's rights and civil rights passed on.And was replaced with a handmaid, As she is being remembered on twitter I remember her here.

You are greatly missed by a lot of women and men because if you were not replaced with a handmaid Roe v Wade which won't be overturned wouldn't be under threat.All those people who were worried about your replacement have actually been vindicated because we can now see the difference.

Sleep on Lioness of justice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 5:58pm On Sep 18, 2021
budaatum:

She has a brain ben. So long as it's in her body.

Your words vs your words.

In my opinion, abortions should not be happening if the foetus has reached the point of viability except in very extreme circumstances like the life of the mother is threatened. When you decide to fight for that, please call on me to support you.

As long as it is in her body she can kill the unborn child but you claiming about this photo. You complained I am using it to blackmail but you have no problem killing a fetus even before the baby is born. But again, on your other post you have problem with it.

Do you have a clear stance about abortion or you just argue for the sake of it?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 6:01pm On Sep 18, 2021
basilico:

Budaatum will answer in 6 weeks time.Be patient.

He is flip flopping. At one point he was asking me the stage of pregnancy before that baby was killed. The photo I posted then Goodvibes007 posted laws that says at some point you can't do abortion.

budaatum:

You've been asked twice now ben. How old is the "embryo" in the picture you think you can blackmail with?

Goodvibes007:

He can't. At 3months, it's already almost too late to have an abortion except you go to quacks. The snip shot below is from planned parenthood. That picture Ben keeps posting is almost a full grown baby (8 - 9 months old). That could also be a picture of a baby already delivered. The data in the picture says 1957 or 1967. Maybe they abort such size and age of fetus in Nigeria, I do not know.

Budaatum
In my opinion, abortions should not be happening if the foetus has reached the point of viability except in very extreme circumstances like the life of the mother is threatened. When you decide to fight for that, please call on me to support you.

Now he is saying as long as the baby is in her body, it's her body her choice. She can kill it even if the next day she will give birth. He is very confused

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 7:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
Evangelynn:
One year ago today.

A fierce advocate for women's rights and civil rights passed on.And was replaced with a handmaid, As she is being remembered on twitter I remember her here.

You are greatly missed by a lot of women and men because if you were not replaced with a handmaid Roe v Wade which won't be overturned wouldn't be under threat.All those people who were worried about your replacement have actually been vindicated because we can now see the difference.

Sleep on Lioness of justice.

Ya donkey
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 8:20pm On Sep 18, 2021
benalvino3:
Do you have a clear stance about abortion or you just argue for the sake of it?

My stance about abortion is, my body my choice. If you bother to use your brain you'd understand it means I don't get to my choice where another's womb is concerned.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2021
wirinet:

It baffles me that leftist wants us to be sympathetic to unplanned pregnancy, every so-called unwanted pregnancy happened by the conscious act of the perpetrators both male and female to have unprotected sex, with all the birth control options from mordern contraception that are very cheap and easily accessible why would a woman choose to go raw only to spill the blood of the innocent, infact you can even go raw and with pills prevent pregnancy

Just come out with your full chest, pro-death, pro-infanticide, you see the infant as intrinsically worthless piece of cell to be discarded because you hate children fundamentally, seeing them as oppressors against the progress of women
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2021
The left can never win the morality of Abortion, a new DNA was formed, contraception is easily accessible in these mordern era unlike the past, they should just own it,they see Infants as intrinsically worthless and derive sadistic pleasure in spilling their blood to glorify women and empower them to go against their maternal instincts of nuturing to seeing children as burden and problem

Very powerful social re-engineering and re-conditoning to Masculine women so they can be career oriented instead of family focused as their primal instincts evolved to be, making women easily exploited by the coporations since they are the largest consumerism base and also they prove cheap labor force making wages go down or stagnant
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 9:28pm On Sep 18, 2021
Dapcity007:

It baffles me that leftist wants us to be sympathetic to unplanned pregnancy, every so-called unwanted pregnancy happened by the conscious act of the perpetrators both male and female to have unprotected sex, with all the birth control options from mordern contraception that are very cheap and easily accessible why would a woman choose to go raw only to spill the blood of the innocent, infact you can even go raw and with pills prevent pregnancy
We leftist accept that every so-called unwanted pregnancy happened by the conscious act of the perpetrators both male and female to have unprotected sex. We are also aware that there are a gazillion birth control options, but the reality is unwanted pregnacies still a fact of life. We are yet to see suggestions from rightist on what to do with unwanted babies. What system or contributions have rightist made to help unwanted babies live a meaningful life?

Just come out with your full chest, pro-death, pro-infanticide, you see the infant as intrinsically worthless piece of cell to be discarded because you hate children fundamentally, seeing them as oppressors against the progress of women

Please look for the definition of an infant. A zygote or a foetus does not fit that definition.

I have always been against bringing children into this world to suffer. The bane of sub Saharan Africa today is millions of unplanned and unproductive children roaming the streets. Whereas a youthful population is meant to be an assert, here it is a liability.

The Irony of your argument is that you that don't hate children don't have any children, is not taking care of any children. I that hate children have three children that are well taken care of and I take care of some of my uncles children.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 9:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
Dapcity007:
The left can never win the morality of Abortion, a new DNA was formed, contraception is easily accessible in these mordern era unlike the past, they should just own it,they see Infants as intrinsically worthless and derive sadistic pleasure in spilling their blood to glorify women and empower them to go against their maternal instincts of nuturing to seeing children as burden and problem

Very powerful social re-engineering and re-conditoning to Masculine women so they can be career oriented instead of family focused as their primal instincts evolved to be, making women easily exploited by the coporations since they are the largest consumerism base and also they prove cheap labor force making wages go down or stagnant

Abortion is not a moral question, it's an economic and social one. If you are against abortion no one will force you to do one.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2021
wirinet:

Abortion is not a moral question, it's an economic and social one. If you are against abortion no one will force you to do one.

Slavery was economical too, there is no ethical justification for killing unborn infants
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 18, 2021
wirinet:

We leftist accept that every so-called unwanted pregnancy happened by the conscious act of the perpetrators both male and female to have unprotected sex. We are also aware that there are a gazillion birth control options, but the reality is unwanted pregnacies still a fact of life. We are yet to see suggestions from rightist on what to do with unwanted babies. What system or contributions have rightist made to help unwanted babies live a meaningful life?

Please look for the definition of an infant. A zygote or a foetus does not fit that definition.

I have always been against bringing children into this world to suffer. The bane of sub Saharan Africa today is millions of unplanned and unproductive children roaming the streets. Whereas a youthful population is meant to be an assert, here it is a liability.

The Irony of your argument is that you that don't hate children don't have any children, is not taking care of any children. I that hate children have three children that are well taken care of and I take care of some of my uncles children.

Even people from family households end up poor and homeless if they make bad financial decisions, even some war veterans end up homeless after their sacrifice, you are not God and can't predict the future of anybody, with your logic we should kill poor people that are a strain on society since you can kill infants, it would make their life easier to end their misery, same way racist eugenicist made their arguments for killing race class they seemed beneath them since they dehumanized them as worthless people who will strain society, guess what one of them was the eugenic founder of planned Parenthood Margaret sangers who hated blacks, and now her dreams are accomplished as majority of abortions in America is from the black race, on top of that you have the least approval rating for marriage as only one in four every marries, with all the abortions you have the highest single motherhood crisis in America, if not for immigration your population would have been virtually insignificant, yet you celebrate your self as enlightened liberals, after spewing the brainwashed jargon of your liberal party celebrating abortion ( the loss of human life/ a new DNA)
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 9:56pm On Sep 18, 2021
Dapcity007:

Slavery was economical too, there is no ethical justification for killing unborn infants
Look for the dictionary and legal definition of infant.

Slavery is still rife in many parts of the world today, especially in ultra religious countries that criminalise abortion.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2021
wirinet:

Slavery is still rife in many parts of the world today, especially in ultra religious countries that criminalise abortion.

That doesn't justify the morality of abortion, you can't predict anyone's future, if abortion worked why do you have many single mothers, creating babies unmarried, consciously with irresponsible men, can't they see that only Marital institution can enforce responsiblity in men, yet they chose to get pregnant without using contraceptives
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2021
wirinet:

Do you know single motherhood has increased since the legalization of Abortion, one of the main arguments of abortion is that it would prevent children out of wedlock from going through pain by killing them in the womb, but yet women continue to be single mothers even when statistically children out of wedlock have the highest probability of being suicidal, drug abusers, prisoners, criminals,etc

Abortion was sold to us to prevent these in women, it didn't
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
What I can conclude from abortion arguments is that women are fundamentally reproductively irresponsible/ stupid even with reproductive rights of my body my choice, with rights comes responsibilities, but they would blame men for their poor reproductive choices, again you just want to engage in unchecked feral hedonistic pursuit of pleasure and you don't give a damn about the consequences spilling the blood of innocent unborn infants

(1) (2) (3) ... (2791) (2792) (2793) (2794) (2795) (2796) (2797) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.