Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,812 members, 7,848,233 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 06:35 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2915) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1676413 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2912) (2913) (2914) (2915) (2916) (2917) (2918) ... (4164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by WispyEthereal: 3:58pm On Nov 06, 2021
sonofcornpop:

He isa Donkey. isa pained. isa mind is DissTroy(ed) isa lose anytime isa open isa mouth
heee haw heee haw heee haw heee haw heee haw heee haw heee haw heee haw heee haw heee haw heee haw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by WispyEthereal: 4:03pm On Nov 06, 2021
sonofcornpop:

ya donkey, hush ya coon up. ya emotionally unstable grin ya feel touched and ah hurt, ya broken and DissTroy. ya just ah stop tha lie ya donkey
heee haw heee haw heee haw heee haw heee haw grin emotionally uns.............. parrot hear ...parrot repeat cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sonofcornpop: 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2021
WispyEthereal:
heee haw heee haw heee haw heee haw heee haw heee haw heee haw heee haw heee haw heee haw heee haw

Exactly donkey, exactly
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ginalz: 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2021
obixcel:
My brother man, there are items on immigration which I just read to you. Go and do your research. AMNESTY is on the Bill. There's a reason why it's over 2,000 pages long. It's so that many other hidden stuffs which the American people would reject on a Normal day are strapped along side it.
Ya isa ah Supa Supa liar. There isa nah AMNESTY on Dat bill. Bring ah page Fram dah bill wit dah amnesty.
Dis isa dah same bill Dat ah Senate passed ah few months ago. No amnesty!
Ya lie tew much on dis page MAGAt bro.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ginalz: 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2021
sonofcornpop:

Exactly donkey, exactly
Gud tah see ya knoe how ya sound wen ya papa flogs ya like ah Baalam doeth tah dah donkey in dah Bible grin
Stewpid homoerotic mule
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by WispyEthereal: 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2021
DissTroy:

That thing is. The WispyIQ persona isn't some new user on this thread - it's a hurt being who had to create a new moniker to hide its shame. It tries to seem new but it immediately knows the leaning of everyone on this thread. It fooled Buda who thinks its not been around and just visiting this thread.

Going by the penchant to join some rarely-used words to seem eclectic, the WispyEthereal persona is the same as GalaticHorde and such monikers. When you see monikers like: VacuumBrain, Elongated Arms, CerebralJellyfish and such bemusing names, it's the same person.

Go through the GalacticHorde exchanges with Postmánn and myself in June then check the exchanges of WipsyEthereal on the Homo sapien issue. Same writing style. Same perchant to go on and on without having a single verfied proof as facts. I could tell immediately after the first few exchanges.

Same foôl who kept claiming blacks were the residents of ancient England without any archaeological and anthropological proof and didn't even know homo erectus had been spreading or that human fossils older than Homo sapiens have been dug up in China and Europe. Same tool who doesn't even know the human evolution timeline but kept arguing it with 1000 words with no paragraph or punctuations for readability and expected anyone to read it.

Even Budaatum kept bringing up official evidence to counter his made-up archaeological claims.

Always trying hard to come across as intelligent and falls short.
bloody lying CLOWN! You're a joke that never stops mocking itself! What has my opinions on the racial dispersions of early humanity which I duly specified as opinions given that archeology and anthropology as sciences are largely theoretical got to do with the fact that you were bold enough to tell a big lie and stup!d enough to double down on it when called out when a simple admission of mistake would have sufficed?
Your pride and overbloated ego will be your undoing against me and until you admit your fallibility and let this non issue become the non issue it should have been from the beginning it would continue to dog you and make you see ghosts in every corner!
Shameless liar forming conservative think tank on nairaland!
You lie outright!
You lie by misdirection!
You lie by omission!
You lie through your teeth and hope everyone else is too distracted to notice then you brandish stringed words together hoping that would make you appear awesome to the uninitiated fools like sonofcornpop forgetting that unlike that brainless midget some of us actually do read and try to understand.
You might have bamboozled others before, now you've met me!

And if you want to rehash past topics, be my guest, I will engage you, but still, I will always bring you back to your lie you're praying I forget, sornofcornpoooop is doing a good job of making sure I never forget what barefaced liars you and benalvino3 are anyway, he has my gratitude on that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by WispyEthereal: 4:51pm On Nov 06, 2021
benalvino3:

i doubt its galatichorde, GalaticHorde is just an attention seeker, but this Wispything is both an attention seeker, and a liar. You can also say he is dumb.
I think he has become emotional which is why he should be ignored. you know how Galactichorde left this thread? he seeks for attention for 4 days non stop and never got a mention. Where is he now? Gone.

This one come here lying like he is competing with Buda and Ibeem and now he is gone a step further showing signs of emotions.

you know he is full of shit when he promised not to run from a debate then he ran away from the debate, You know he is dumb when he wants to debate a topic but wont want to talk about the tenets of what he is debating. he should be ignored.

He could be GalacticHorde even if i think he is not.
lols grin cheesy
This is rich!
DissTressed's modus operandi

Step 8 or 9

When all else fails, cast doubts on opposition's sanity or is it emotional stability tongue

This is the same DissTressed that was throwing a tantrum digitally foaming at the mouth and spraying spittle on the thread all in a bid to intimidate like a kindergarten playground bully coming back in true kindergarten style sobbing about not getting his way grin
Now I am the one emotionally unstable? This is hilarious grin

What debate have I run from yet benalvino3? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:04pm On Nov 06, 2021
Ginalz:

Ya isa ah Supa Supa liar. There isa nah AMNESTY on Dat bill. Bring ah page Fram dah bill wit dah amnesty.
Dis isa dah same bill Dat ah Senate passed ah few months ago. No amnesty!
Ya lie tew much on dis page MAGAt bro.
Leave it to obixcel to keep on lying about amnesty on the infrastructure bill while Bubu's military are killing his people like mosquitoes in his neck of the wood. He doesn't care if Bubu wipe out his village as long as he can spout his lies about a country he's been refused visa twice.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by WispyEthereal: 5:19pm On Nov 06, 2021
basilico:
Ive backtracked and its either ibimental, galactic horde or livelistone.

oh lord, this is funny, so when you fail to make a point in a debate, you try to character assassination? Lols, I don't know whether to be flattered by your attention or just roll with the comedy, either way I'm still laughing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by WispyEthereal: 5:22pm On Nov 06, 2021
benalvino3:

not ibime, definitely not livelystone01.

ibime understands Statistics but Wispything does not.
livelystone don't have time for this.

i doubt it is galactic horde but if it is someone that is already with a moniker here, then its galactic
I'm flattered grin
So you now think the debate is now about who else I could be and not the fact that you're all shameless lying CLOWNS!
Sonofcorn-poop see your heroes oh! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by WispyEthereal: 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2021
benalvino3:

allow ibime to mention but but but trump grin grin grin grin grin that is his work. Houseboying.
i saw it but these days i don't follow all these things much to know the details of the diary thing. but Good lawd, i hope they made copies of it. And the wife of biden, which kind of person be that? His son and democrats as a whole undecided undecided undecided

lying CLOWN!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by WispyEthereal: 5:28pm On Nov 06, 2021
sanpipita:

Democrats will miss Nancy Pelosi whenever she leaves, she glues everything together and you can always trust her to get a job done.
she caved, they all caved in to two democrat bullies, yes having passing that bill on their CV is a good thing in the short term, in the long term it will be known that democrats lack spine
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by WispyEthereal: 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2021
Livelystone01:

Na wa o.

Emotional or running away with lies keh? Me that says my thing here whenever I'm chanced is running away with lies or being emotional?

You must be the most truthful person here chief, because I just checked your comments and they are filled with facts, a lot of them lol.

Peace...

when all points and facts fail them and they are caught in a lie which they can't retract, they attack the individual, in my case it is that I am you and a couple other individuals grin bunch of CLOWNS I call them, especially DissTroy forming odionwhere wink here boasting about how he had defeated many other people as if I was ever interested in a fight sef, he throws tantrums and insults and in the height of hypocrisy comes out boldly to call me emotionally unstable? grin just imagine? Being a barefaced liar is not bad enough he and his gang have to be unabashed hypocrites too! For something as fresh in memory as just this week oh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by WispyEthereal: 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2021
Livelystone01:

Redeem myself, how again na?

Where have you lied? I just said you were the most truthful person here bro, so no need to ask this. Or do you think otherwise?
don't mind the clown, ask him to ask me same question and see him run for the mountains
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by WispyEthereal: 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2021
sonofcornpop:

Exactly donkey, exactly
heee haw heee haw heee haw heee haw heee haw heee haw parrot hear parrot repeat

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by chopnaira: 6:45pm On Nov 06, 2021
sonofcornpop:
Tha emotional donkey WispyEthereal isa here.
Ya adedayo da poor cable wire salesbwoy Isa win biggg nosey competition. He Isa smell poop like ekuke Fram Akure ta Owerri witi dati gianti donkey nose kikikiki

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sonofcornpop: 7:00pm On Nov 06, 2021
PrideofLincoln1 aka prideofdonkey how is ya doing?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ginalz: 7:52pm On Nov 06, 2021
chopnaira:

Ya adedayo da poor cable wire salesbwoy Isa win biggg nosey competition. He Isa smell poop like ekuke Fram Akure ta Owerri witi dati gianti donkey nose kikikiki
Dis guy isa look like a persin Dat ah lik dah batty hole bad bad grin cheesy
I isa ah guess dah luv of ah sodomy isa passed fram generation tah generation.
I isa ah hopes eet ends with Adedapo or dah weld Isa ah finished

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ginalz: 7:55pm On Nov 06, 2021
Oi Kokobilo87 aka sonofcornpop aka bidenbalogun aka cornpop aka Weregonnalose aka uglymods dah homoerotic mule, ya good?
Ya steel feigning and obsessing fah luv and affecion on ah dis thread? Ows dah weekend goes? Ya papa beat ya like dah mule ya isa ees?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:56pm On Nov 06, 2021
WispyEthereal:
don't mind the clown, ask him to ask me same question and see him run for the mountains

You was the subject of discussion .
Grow some spines. A lot of insults flow freely here. I thought you was livelistone , now confirmed you're not.
I have been insulted here such that I now find it funny. Sometimes I burst out laughing loudly from my office cubical.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:00pm On Nov 06, 2021
Anthony Huber. Second guy shot by Rittenhouse. Hit KR and was going for the rifle when Kyle shot him dead. Prosecution wanted the aunt to testify about how good he was. Defence said yea , but we also bring up how he held a knife to his brothers guts threatening to spill them, drunk driving charges, threats to burn family members in their home etc. Naturally they refused to bring that into the evidence.
He has an impressive recird.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 9:18pm On Nov 06, 2021
sanpipita:

Democrats will miss Nancy Pelosi whenever she leaves, she glues everything together and you can always trust her to get a job done.

A really great woman! A woman of the American common man.

Wishing her great health and longevity.

Now madam Speaker can have a great steak mignon dinner and a good vanilla beans dessert cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:38am On Nov 07, 2021
armyofone:

A really great woman! A woman of the American common man.

Wishing her great health and longevity.

Now madam Speaker can have a great steak mignon dinner and a good vanilla beans dessert cheesy
Will pay for that fillet mignon and a good bottle of French Wine for the best Speaker in a long time. She drives those RepubliKKKans nuts and for that, i am thankful.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by WispyEthereal: 6:04am On Nov 07, 2021
basilico:

You was the subject of discussion .
Grow some spines. A lot of insults flow freely here. I thought you was livelistone , now confirmed you're not.
I have been insulted here such that I now find it funny. Sometimes I burst out laughing loudly from my office cubical.
insults? This is so amusing grin I called you out for failing to read and going ahead to misrepresent my post probably on purpose and you call that an insult?
Then I became the topic sic of your conversations with shameless barefaced liars benalvino3 and DissTroy who I'm guessing are your standards for decency and decorum in a conversation cheesy
Guy abeg admit your L like a man with actual spine and enjoy your cubicle and your laughter in peace, don't project your hypocrisy on me, don't want to get called out, don't lie, it is just that simple! No need for your crocodile tears grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 6:31am On Nov 07, 2021
WispyEthereal:
insults? This is so amusing grin I called you out for failing to read and going ahead to misrepresent my post probably on purpose and you call that an insult?
Then I became the topic sic of your conversations with shameless barefaced liars benalvino3 and DissTroy who I'm guessing are your standards for decency and decorum in a conversation cheesy
Guy abeg admit your L like a man with actual spine and enjoy your cubicle and your laughter in peace, don't project your hypocrisy on me, don't want to get called out, don't lie, it is just that simple! No need for your crocodile tears grin

This dude, calm down and move on.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by WispyEthereal: 6:47am On Nov 07, 2021
Weregonnalose:

This dude, calm down and move on.
I will move on, its no big deal, they make a big deal out of it so I help them in making it a bigger deal grin my moving on is contingent on them acting like actual men for the first time probably on nairaland and admit they made mistakes, we are all human after all, and just like that I will never bring it up again. But their egos, their bullying natures and their pathological need to be seen winning an argument or fight will never permit that so they especially DissTroy are victims of their own hubris cheesy how ironical grin all I can do and all I'm doing is helping them destroy themselves by putting them on the defensive and boxing them into a corner of their own creation. Lobatan! cool I'm not wicked or unreasonable, I'm just relentless for a good cause

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 7:17am On Nov 07, 2021
WispyEthereal:
I will move on, its no big deal, they make a big deal out of it so I help them in making it a bigger deal grin my moving on is contingent on them acting like actual men for the first time probably on nairaland and admit they made mistakes, we are all human after all, and just like that I will never bring it up again. But their egos, their bullying natures and their pathological need to be seen winning an argument or fight will never permit that so they especially[b] DissTroy[/b] are victims of their own hubris cheesy how ironical grin all I can do and all I'm doing is helping them destroy themselves by putting them on the defensive and boxing them into a corner of their own creation. Lobatan! cool I'm not wicked or unreasonable, I'm just relentless for a good cause

looks like a case of broken heart. ibime, where is ya meds let him isa take it. he isa pained and he isa need it grin

DissTroy ya change ya moniker, you isa cause too much ah destruction.

Wispy isa lose ah debate, isa expose ah liar so he isa complain and ah look for tha revenge.

ya know what ah do to edi? edy for ah month was ah broken, and he isa emotional but edi got rehabilitated and isa a better person. it will ah get worse before isa get better. Wispy isa ah badly hurt and broken but he isa get better like ah edi.

Wispy isa say ya bully him with ah fact and good argument, he isa lost tha argument and ran from tha argument so he isa complain.

Basilico, ah liar called you ah liar, isa tha not ah lie from ah liar?

WispyEthereal ya speak donkey for me, I isa not understand donkey but ah like tha way ya do tha sound. Speak tha donkey

WispyEthereal:

yes wispy ya donkey grin i isa not understand ya but isa okay, thank ya for tha laugh
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by WispyEthereal: 7:24am On Nov 07, 2021
Weregonnalose:

looks like a case of broken heart. ibime, where is ya meds let him isa take it. he isa pained, and he isa need it grin

DissTroy ya change ya moniker, you isa cause too much ah destruction.

Wispy isa lose ah debate, isa expose ah liar so he isa complain and ah look for tha revenge.

ya know what ah do to edi? edy for ah month was ah broken, and he isa emotional but edi got rehabilitated and isa a better person. it will ah get worse before isa get better. Wispy isa ah badly hurt and broken but he isa get better like ah edi.

Wispy isa say ya bully him with ah fact and good argument, he isa lost tha argument and ran from tha argument so he isa complain.

Basilico, ah liar called you ah liar, isa tha not ah lie from ah liar?

WispyEthereal ya speak donkey for me, I isa not understand donkey but ah like tha way ya do tha sound. Speak tha donkey

yes wispy ya donkey grin i isa not understand ya but isa okay, thank ya for tha laugh

hahahahahaha cheesy grin oh my beloveth parrot heee haw heee haw heee haw heee haw heee haw heee haw heee haw are you the best they can offer? grin I have to thank you though, your puny weak efforts at hazing me just encourages me to DissTroy them more! tongue
See you, begging for them after boasting about them
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 7:29am On Nov 07, 2021
WispyEthereal:
hahahahahaha cheesy grin oh my beloveth parrot heee haw heee haw heee haw heee haw heee haw heee haw heee haw are you the best they can offer? grin I have to thank you though, your puny weak efforts at hazing me just encourages me to DissTroy them more! tongue
See you, begging for them after boasting about them

ah make ah fool of ya again. ya isa seem to ah losing. ya will break real bad before ya fix.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 8:32am On Nov 07, 2021
Weregonnalose:

ah make ah fool of ya again. ya isa seem to ah losing. ya will break real bad before ya fix.
Ya donkey Isa login witi anoda akkant. How Isa adejoke Isa do. Da ekuke Isa collect lash Fram areabwoys Ina kumbuket alreadi
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by WispyEthereal: 9:05am On Nov 07, 2021
Weregonnalose:

izzidatsoh!? tongue is that the reason you're begging me to let go? grin cheesy heee haw heee haw heee haw go and tell your masters to give you tips on how to handle me! Wait! They themselves don't have a clue! shocked lols

(1) (2) (3) ... (2912) (2913) (2914) (2915) (2916) (2917) (2918) ... (4164) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.