Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,039 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2934) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1700546 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2931) (2932) (2933) (2934) (2935) (2936) (2937) ... (4181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 5:56pm On Nov 12, 2021
Already the far right have been hoping they can go to protests and shoot people, what Kyle Rittenhouse's action didn't happen by chance, if he gets an acquittal people will start carrying guns to protests, shoot others and claim self defense.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nastymods: 6:02pm On Nov 12, 2021
sanpipita:
Already the far right have been hoping they can go to protests and shoot people, what Kyle Rittenhouse's action didn't happen by chance, if he gets an acquittal people will start carrying guns to protests, shoot others and claim self defense.

Maybe I have to start explaining some of these things because you are too slow to catch up, someone goes into a protest with a gun and shoots people dead, he gets an acquittal on self defense basis, what do you that will start happening in future protests? you don't see implications, you don't see precedents you only see what you have been brainwashed to believe.

Ohly shit grin this guy isa dumber than I isa thought undecided undecided This isa not ah joke, ya ah what comes out when ah donkey have tha sex with ah goat cry
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 6:28pm On Nov 12, 2021
Nastymods:

Ohly shit grin this guy isa dumber than I isa thought undecided undecided This isa not ah joke, ya ah what comes out when ah donkey have tha sex with ah goat cry
Ya dapo adedara donkey. Ya Ma Isa hav da sexx time wita Ondo areabwoys dogggs ally da time. Dati why Adejoke Adebiyi Adedara Isa ekuke biatch grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 6:45pm On Nov 12, 2021
If Kyle Rittenhouse is Black, you can imagine the kind of ugly names these Umudike Coons will be calling him but since he's White, they find all kind of ways to justify him assasinating two people cold blooded. These are self hating hungry coons and thank God these coons resides in Nigeria because this kind of Coonery will be dangerous to their health in the Fruited Plains.
sanpipita:

Maybe I have to start explaining some of these things because you are too slow to catch up, someone goes into a protest with a gun and shoots people dead, he gets an acquittal on self defense basis, what do you that will start happening in future protests? you don't see implications, you don't see precedents you only see what you have been brainwashed to believe.
sanpipita, i respect you for having patience to dialogue with these Nazi loving Coon. Ask him if he will fill the same way if Kyle Rittenhouse is a 17 year old Black guy that violated many laws by going across State line of Illinois to Wisconsin with an unathorized gun that he's not licensed to carry and he ended up committing murder. The only reason the proud coon is supporting Kyle is because of his love for Proud Boys and Nazis. Don't forget that you are dealing with a self admitted Proud Boys and Nazi Lover.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nastymods: 6:49pm On Nov 12, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
sanpipita, i respect you for having patience to dialogue with these Nazi loving Coon. Ask him if he will fill the same way if Kyle Rittenhouse is a 17 year old Black guy that violated many laws by going across State line of Illinois to Wisconsin with an unathorized gun that he's not licensed to carry and he ended up committing murder. The only reason the proud coon is supporting Kyle is because of his love for Proud Boys and Nazis. Don't forget that you are dealing with a self admitted Proud Boys and Nazi Lover.

old donkey isa here
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 7:35pm On Nov 12, 2021
Nastymods:

old donkey isa here
Adedayo Adedara Isa livey insidey jungle wita isi jungle familik

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:58pm On Nov 12, 2021
gambojimeta:

Always said that the famous dwarf and his midget father lives in a jungle filled with deadly animals like that venomous snake that he killed for dinner.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nastymods: 8:19pm On Nov 12, 2021
This isa word

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 9:14pm On Nov 12, 2021
Nastymods:
This isa word
Andi how many Isa die Fram da shooting ya Ondo poophead dwarf donkey wita 2' 5" leggs

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 9:17pm On Nov 12, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Always said that the famous dwarf and his midget father lives in a jungle filled with deadly animals like that venomous snake that he killed for dinner.
He andi Isi poverty kursed familik Isa eat west afrikanni Blackey Cobra andi Gabon VIPa fa dinner everyweek

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2021
Are you from the North ?

My dan uwana is called Gambo.

gambojimeta:

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 10:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
Steve Bannon the former Aide to Trump has been indicted by the Grand Jury for not honoring the subpoena serve him by Jan 6 committee.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nastymods: 10:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Steve Bannon the former Aide to Trump has been indicted by the Grand Jury for not honoring the subpoena serve him by Jan 6 committee.

ya oldman go take care of ya grandkids ya deserter just making children and running away. Coward
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nastymods: 10:06pm On Nov 12, 2021
armyofone:
Are you from the North ?

gambojimeta isa loser who isa fail tryna be like ah me
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 10:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
gambojimeta:

He andi Isi poverty kursed familik Isa eat west afrikanni Blackey Cobra andi Gabon VIPa fa dinner everyweek
That's ehy the dwarf and his poverty midget he called Daddy are so short. Eating venomous snakes like filet mignon.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nastymods: 10:10pm On Nov 12, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
That's ehy the dwarf and his poverty midget he called Daddy are so short. Eating venomous snakes like filet mignon.

ya older than isa dad, isa dad isa not here acting like ah mad toddler. ya isa addicted to ah childishness. ya have tha ground kids, ya isa fool around which isa why you isa poor.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by WispyEthereal: 10:15pm On Nov 12, 2021
benalvino3:

I agree with everything that thing said (kokobi), there is different race, religion, ethnic groups in every nation. Right?
There are different races in every nation, in significant numbers as to constitute a population bloc? No, just in a couple of nations but yes to religion and ethnic groups but since the topic is racism we will stick to race

No, there is no need for a history of subjugation for racism to occur. this does not make sense.
Racism is not a brand; it is universal like that thing says. I don't think there is any brand of racism you would accept. if there is please let us know.
Keep to your opinion and I will keep to mine, racism in the US is not the same as racism in the U.K and that of the U.K is not the same as that of Saudi Arabia. Yes all are correctly termed racism but how it is applied to the discriminated population differs from nation to nation systemically and individually, that I termed it a brand is just to assist in highlighting situational and historical differences of racism from nation to nation, don't chew on that much

CRT does not worry about individual racism; it is concerned with structural racism. The system is racist, so all the political parties you support, politicians are all part of the racist system including Obama. Obama was part of the oppressors; He was elected because of racism.

It is when you sprout comments like this that I make you my object of mockery, it is your opinion and you're entitled to it yes, but if we are going to pretend we are having an educated exchange do try to put some genuine effort into the exchange not make comments whose ingenuity I can decipher from a light year away.
Your style is like typical fox news Republican garbage! They are coming for your guns!
They are coming for your constitutional rights!
They will come for your other freedoms next!
They will discriminate you for your belief in God next!
Sound familiar? The Republican playbook is to create bogeymen to stoke irrational fear in certain target populations for propaganda effect, that's all CRT is, a Republican bogeyman.

On certain things you were right, CRT is concerned with systemic racism, CRT also believes that change for the better is possible, so it studies the system, its history and evolution, its current day presentations and tries to find effective solutions. The political parties and politicians have been and currently are part of the system, where some are open to engaging postulations derived from CRT to improve society for historically discriminated races to achieve social, political and economic "parity" the other is vehemently opposed to this for and only for political reasons. What side of this division Obama and the democrats in general belong to I leave to you to judge. But saying because both parties are historically part of the system therefore they are both equally systematically racist is just a weak and dull attempt at baiting me into a diversion

You are all over the place. There are other brands of racism, but we are dealing with racism for now. This does not make sense.
If "brands of racism" is so difficult for you to wrap your mind around then rephrase it as "different manifestations of racism" from country to country and yes we are still dealing with racism and no it doesn't have to make sense to you.

I don't know how you manage to measure the amount of racism found in those countries. But, I am sure the US is more diverse than England, Canada, Australia, etc. And less racist than those countries
This is derivative but relatively easy, you can deduce it from comparative analysis of arrest and conviction rates for different races per capita in the same country, representation in government, uppermost business echelons, academia and the middle class per capita for the different races in same country

Also, someone might be acting dumb here but his response to you is spot on. Instead of downplaying it, respond to it.
his response is totally stupid, you bring a certain list of countries with the question why racism is normal in one as per your claim and not normal in the others, I give an answer as to why with conditions predisposing any country to the "normalisation" American style of racism, the brain fart disregards the argument I make and the context and whatabouts me with a non included south Africa and why CRT which I said is one of the ways people are looking to deal with as you also said racism can not be applied to south Africa for perceived double standards drawn from the nether regions of his bowel! Do I look like I am interested in wasting my time beating around the bush with people who are not satisfactorily engaging? undecided

And just so you remember, the topic is the normalisation of racism in America as compared to other countries, I only afforded you this digression once to clear your doubts or fail at clearing them whichever the case may be

P.S if you want to engage me on CRT, state the viewpoint from which you are approaching it, academic or political so I will decide the seriousness to give to such conversation, do not introduce it as a topic with me until you know what your approach is to avoid unnecessary time wasting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by WispyEthereal: 10:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
benalvino3:

Didn't South Africa meet that condition?
what condition will make Xenophobia normal in south Africa?
let us know.
south Africa didn't meet the third condition if you read and understand what I said very clearly, if you can recollect it, state it here and tell me how south Africa meets the condition for the normalisation of racism.
The conditions that make xenophobia normal in south Africa is a topic for another day, feel free to bring it up later but let's reach or fail to reach a resolution on our discussion on normalisation of racism first

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by WispyEthereal: 10:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
Nastymods:

ya donkey don't run again. you isa talk donkey shit
go back printing your forehead on my temple grounds in homage to me, that is all you're good for dogpostle! cool

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by WispyEthereal: 10:29pm On Nov 12, 2021
gambojimeta:

Ya disstroyer arse licker andi distroyyer pooop eater.

Efen dough distroyyer da dumbo Isa ignore yu, ya donkey Isa still lickey isi arse clean andi Shiney kikikikiki
lols grin cheesy savage thou art!
No chills gottest thou! grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by WispyEthereal: 10:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
gambojimeta:

Ya dapo adedara donkey. Ya Ma Isa hav da sexx time wita Ondo areabwoys dogggs ally da time. Dati why Adejoke Adebiyi Adedara Isa ekuke biatch grin
pleeeazzz stopeeet! grin cheesy grin cheesy you're giving my dogpostle daymares! His mental condition might relapse! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 10:58pm On Nov 12, 2021
WispyEthereal:
pleeeazzz stopeeet! grin cheesy grin cheesy you're giving my dogpostle daymares! His mental condition might relapse! cheesy
Isa Betta ifi Isa relapse. Da dwarf isa sappose be chained to ah deity iroko trees Ina Ondo ta be offared fa ogunrin sacrificey grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 11:02pm On Nov 12, 2021
Nastymods:

ya older than isa dad, isa dad isa not here acting like ah mad toddler. ya isa addicted to ah childishness. ya have tha ground kids, ya isa fool around which isa why you isa poor.
Oncey I Isa logg on Ina ma Asus computa, I Isa alreadi create Facebooook accant ta send message ta adejoke da ondo areasbwoy biatch andi bignosey donkey salesbwoy adedayo. I Isa tellu dem say adedapo Abayomi Adedara Isa send me ta invitey dem Ina our Nairalandi

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 11:19pm On Nov 12, 2021
armyofone:
Are you from the North ?

AlhajiGambodagajimeta cool

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 11:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
Nastymods:

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:29pm On Nov 12, 2021
gambojimeta:

You scare the shiit out of that hungry, venomous snake eating midget. Good for you

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 11:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
WispyEthereal:

There are different races in every nation, in significant numbers as to constitute a population bloc? No, just in a couple of nations but yes to religion and ethnic groups but since the topic is racism we will stick to race

When they talk about race and discrimination, almost always it is in line with minority groups. all nations have minority groups. you are radiating logical fallacy here. all Nations have minorities.

Keep to your opinion and I will keep to mine, racism in the US is not the same as racism in the U.K and that of the U.K is not the same as that of Saudi Arabia. Yes all are correctly termed racism but how it is applied to the discriminated population differs from nation to nation systemically and individually, that I termed it a brand is just to assist in highlighting situational and historical differences of racism from nation to nation, don't chew on that much

I don't want to base our talk on opinions, I want facts or citations to back up our opinions.
if racism in the US is not the same as racism in the UK. please define UK racism and US racism. Tell me if slavery and Segregation will not be racism in the UK. again, another thing you say that does not make sense.

If how it applies differs from nation to nation, then why are you crying about American racism? it was the norm, isn't it? Slavery was legal and since that is the case, who are you from aside from the US to judge them by a different standard? Or is it that it is universal? so what standards are you using to judge? you say racism is different from nation to nation and I say it is universal. the definition is universal even if they are changing it to accommodate CRT. until you give me American def or racism in contrast to England and Saudi Arabia, you are not making sense.

[s]It is when you sprout comments like this that I make you my object of mockery, it is your opinion and you're entitled to it yes, but if we are going to pretend we are having an educated exchange do try to put some genuine effort into the exchange not make comments whose ingenuity I can decipher from a light year away.
Your style is like typical fox news Republican garbage! They are coming for your guns!
They are coming for your constitutional rights!
They will come for your other freedoms next!
They will discriminate you for your belief in God next!
Sound familiar? The Republican playbook is to create bogeymen to stoke irrational fear in certain target populations for propaganda effect, that's all CRT is, a Republican bogeyman.[/s]

CRT claims Racism is systemic, Obama was part of the system, therefore, Obama is a racist.
Obama was voted in by racists because it will benefit the white man. CRT is taught in school, white schools because of racism. White people (Teachers) who push CRT, push it because of Racism, the ones who don't push it, don't put it because of racism. The white man will never do anything for blacks excepts it benefits them. this is white. (the fourth tenet of CRT).

On certain things you were right, CRT is concerned with systemic racism, CRT also believes that change for the better is possible, so it studies the system, its history and evolution, its current day presentations and tries to find effective solutions.

it does not look for a solution, rather, it looks for authoritarianism.

The political parties and politicians have been and currently are part of the system, where some are open to engaging postulations derived from CRT to improve society for historically discriminated races to achieve social, political and economic "parity" the other is vehemently opposed to this for and only for political reasons.

Some are opening engaging populations derived from CRT to improve society because they are racist and are doing it to benefit themselves. Yes, again this is what Critical race theory teaches.

What side of this division Obama and the democrats in general belong to I leave to you to judge. But saying because both parties are historically part of the system therefore they are both equally systematically racist is just a weak and dull attempt at baiting me into a diversion

according to CRT Obama is part of the oppressors and was put their by the white man to benefit the white man.

If "brands of racism" is so difficult for you to wrap your mind around then rephrase it as "different manifestations of racism" from country to country and yes we are still dealing with racism and no it doesn't have to make sense to you.

all manifestation of racism from country to country fall under one definition of racism.

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

so what is your point?
could you define or differentiate racism in America from racism in England?

This is derivative but relatively easy, you can deduce it from comparative analysis of arrest and conviction rates for different races per capita in the same country, representation in government, uppermost business echelons, academia and the middle class per capita for the different races in same country
it is still racism, falls under racism. if you apply Jim crow and other barbaric acts done in the US in the UK it will still be racism.

his response is totally stupid, you bring a certain list of countries with the question why racism is normal in one as per your claim and not normal in the others, I give an answer as to why with conditions predisposing any country to the "normalisation" American style of racism, the brain fart disregards the argument I make and the context and whatabouts me with a non included south Africa and why CRT which I said is one of the ways people are looking to deal with as you also said racism can not be applied to south Africa for perceived double standards drawn from the nether regions of his bowel! Do I look like I am interested in wasting my time beating around the bush with people who are not satisfactorily engaging? undecided

it is called critical race theory, not American race theory. the theory of gravity is universal or should I say global. if that is a study and true study then, we should be able to test it and disprove it not just in the US but outside the US. racism is already Global, I put up the definition. if they claim racism is normal and race is a social construct, they are speaking globally.

And just so you remember, the topic is the normalization of racism in America as compared to other countries, I only afforded you this digression once to clear your doubts or fail at clearing them whichever the case may be

P.S if you want to engage me on CRT, state the viewpoint from which you are approaching it, academic or political so I will decide the seriousness to give to such conversation, do not introduce it as a topic with me until you know what your approach is to avoid unnecessary time wasting

My Viewpoint about CRT is that; it is a marxist dog whistle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 12:06am On Nov 13, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/stephen-k-bannon-indicted-contempt-congress

---Mark Meadows is next, if he doesn't comply---

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:25am On Nov 13, 2021
feedthenation:

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/stephen-k-bannon-indicted-contempt-congress

---Mark Meadows is next, if he doesn't comply---

Yes indeed feedthenation. Stephen Miller and others including Mark Meadows will be Indicted by the Grand Jury for going down worshipping the vile bigot Trump who doesn't give a damn about them.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nastymods: 12:30am On Nov 13, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Yes indeed feedthenation. Stephen Miller and others including Mark Meadows will be Indicted by the Grand Jury for going down worshipping the vile bigot Trump who doesn't give a damn about them.

addicted donkey
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:55am On Nov 13, 2021
DissTroy:

It might be race-induced; it might be other forms of prejudice like social class difference; it might be just pure hatred. But to examine everything, including conversations, admissions, economic might and more from a strictly racial prism is a one-track approach to solving the problems.

You obviously know little about CRT if you don't know it's just one subsection of Critical Theory itself.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 1:03am On Nov 13, 2021
A blundering, bungling, botching, 4th world Banana Regime (BR) is commencing the big crackdown on political opponents ! Woketopia's jails about to be filled with regime enemies !

(modified3)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2931) (2932) (2933) (2934) (2935) (2936) (2937) ... (4181) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: budaatum and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.