Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1606620 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3184) (3185) (3186) (3187) (3188) (3189) (3190) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2022
donjazet:

Desantis has not come out to affirm the validity of the last election. He's one of those who have enabled the republican supporters to try and usurp democracy. You would really vote for the man??

He has constantly engaged in culture wars rather than stringent issues on ground and you think the republicans are better?? I'm really surprised by you.

I look at Biden and I see an administration devoid of scandals or diplomatic disaster. I see a strong america galvanizing a united Europe in the face of the greatest threat europ have ever faced in the last 7 decades.

Do you have a problem with the Biden administration?? Is there something Biden is really doing wrong??
I'm really eager to hear why you think desantis will be better than Biden. Surely you wouldn't fall for all these culture wars bullshite.

Below is Biden denying the validity of an election 13yrs after. No one asked him about this when voting for him/supporting him
I actually supported Biden last election without asking for his views on an election, So why should I do the same for DeSanctis

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by donjazet(m): 1:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
raumdeuter:

Biden has been a disaster so far. That's why his ratings are in the gutters. We all knew he lacked the ability only that he was not Trump.

First of all, I've never been a fan of ratings, after the ratings disaster of the last 2 elections. It has shown to be a total failure.
Now raumdeuter, tell us personally how Biden has been a disaster, surely you're brilliant enough not to fall for such meaningless political hyperboles.
Under Biden we had a job overflow, one where people were even refusing to go to work. Soo many choices abound, the inflation is a global affair, even we in Nigeria are seeing the effects of inflation, same in Canada, same in the UK. The global economy is still coming to terms with the global shutdown of the economy during the pandemic. The world is still finding it's feet back, you won't be naive enough to drop this on the laps on Biden.

Immigration is how it's always been. More people seeking to come to the Us for better life and escaping poverty just like you yourself did many years ago.

You said you would like desantis to become president and I just told you how he is an enabler of the large republican base still denying the legitimacy of the last election. Why wouldn't you burden who you wish to be the leader of the republicansl party with the task of being truthful and calling the base of the party together to try and attempt the deescaltion of this hyper-polarization going on in the united states??
Don't you think it's worth bringing both sides together?? We can see that Biden in his path has attempted this. He tries to be as bipartisan as can be even if to no avail.
At least he doesn't inflame the rhetoric, Biden doesn't call his opponents fools or give them derogatory names, or dehumanize a large group of people. He's a leader in every sense of that word.

Desantis on the other hand is going strong on mostly irrelevant cultural issues, gay trans, etc etc.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 1:22pm On Apr 22, 2022
donjazet:

First of all, I've never been a fan of ratings, after the ratings disaster of the last 2 elections. It has shown to be a total failure.
Now ramdeuter, tell us personally how Biden has been a disaster, surely you're brilliant enough not to fall for such meaningless political hyperboles.
Under Biden we had a job overflow, one where people were even refusing to go to work. Soo many choices abound, the inflation is a global affair, even we in Nigeria are seeing the effects of inflation, same in Canada, same in the UK. The global economy is still coming to terms with the global shutdown of the economy during the pandemic. The world is still finding it's feet back, you won't be naive enough to drop this on the laps on Biden.

Immigration is how it's always been. More people seeking to come to the Us for better life and escaping poverty just like you yourself did many years ago.

You said you would like desantis to become president and I just told you how he is an enabler of the large republican base still denying the legitimacy of the last election. Why wouldn't you burden who you wish to be the leader of the republicansl party with the task of being truthful and calling the base of the party together to try and attempt the deescaltion of this hyper-polarization going on in the united states??
Don't you think it's worth bringing both sides together?? We can see that Biden in his path has attempted this. He tries to be as bipartisan as can be even if to no avail.
At least he doesn't inflame the rhetoric, Biden doesn't call his opponents fools or give them derogatory names, or dehumanize a large group of people. He's a leader in every sense of that word.

Desantis on the other hand is going strong on mostly irrelevant cultural issues, gay trans, etc etc.

Biden decision to cancel keystone pipelines and stop many domestic drilling has made America more energy dependent on hostile countries and made the populace suffer more Gas price increase

We used to buy Gas $1.99 at the pump now its over $4

Afghanistan pullout was a total disaster and this falls entirely on Biden.

When Biden was claiming Gore won an election where the court said he lost, congress said he lost, what was he doing? Show me anywhere DeSantis called Trump who lost the election the winner like Biden did

Majority of Americans know Biden lacks the capacity to rule, Only that he was the short term measure to stop Trump. After achieving that his usefulness ends

Who said the issues DeSanctis are raising are irrelevant? Leave that to his electorates to decide. Right now he is wiping the floor with all the other contestant for Florida governor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 1:57pm On Apr 22, 2022
---Two faced Kevin McCarthy discussing with Liz Cheney about the 25th Amendment and to tell Trump to resign---after the Jan 6 incident at Congress---

https://twitter.com/i/status/1517315034048782336

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 1:58pm On Apr 22, 2022
Ron DeSanctis 45yrs old(by 2024 November)
Yale Bachelors
Harvard Law
Military veteran
2 time governor of Florida

VS

Joe Biden 81yr old by 2024 November

This is not a young Barack Obama who did relatively well in his first term but Joe Biden.

Lets see how that will pan out. I think it would be a bloodbath
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 2:00pm On Apr 22, 2022
donjazet:

Now raumdeuter, tell us personally how Biden has been a disaster, surely you're brilliant enough not to fall for such meaningless political hyperboles.

Wow, you are even worse than Obrigado

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 2:01pm On Apr 22, 2022
This is the news I'm cheering at.
CNN+ is to be shutdown just after One month since it was launched. Why would anyone pay for the lies and propaganda that they could get for free grin grin. Brian Stelter, Anderson Cooper, Chris Wallace - eggs on your faces grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 2:02pm On Apr 22, 2022
obixcel:
This is th news I'm cheering at.
CNN+ is to be shutdown just after One month since it was launched. Why would anyone pay for the lies and propaganda that they could get for free grin grin. Brian Stelter, Anderson Cooper, Chris Wallace - eggs on your faces grin grin grin

That is the funny part

People refused to watch the free version and you thought changing clothes and putting a subscription on it will make a difference

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 2:05pm On Apr 22, 2022
raumdeuter:

That is the funny part

People refused to watch the free version and you thought changing clothes and putting a subscription on it will make a difference
Lol as if putting a big lipstick and make up to the lies would change it for good. The public aren't buying that nonsense grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 2:11pm On Apr 22, 2022
donjazet:

Imagine idiotic basilico talking about being brainwashed cheesy grin cheesy nigga, you are the epitome of a successful mass brainwashing that has been systematically carried out by the gop via massive disinformation and synchronization of untruths via large platforms and bots. You can't think beyond your anus and what trump thinks.

You are one of those sooo brainwashed that they will make you focus on non issues and cultural wars while being blind to how they are systematically impoverishing you and your kin.

Tell me, have you ever in your life met a trans person?? Trans people make up less than 1.8% of the population, but the news channel would not just take away their camera from these people who have no consequence whatsoever in your life.

How do trans people existing impact me or your ability to feed our families?

Secondly talking about "illegal immigrants". Whenever I hear a black person taking part in dehumanizing individuals who seek a better life abroad, I am deeply saddened. I just cringe at such individual wickedness, the gross lack of empathy towards human suffering.
How is immigration today any different from the immigration of 60 to 100 years ago. America is a land of immigrants. People who came into America came from all over the world but most especially Europe, remember Europe was not just a hegemonic place, there were soo many different types of white Europeans, french, dutch, German, English, Irish etcetera etcetera. These people literally fled their homelands due to suffering, came on boats and landed on the shores of America and were let in without any barrier whatsoever, no single person was sent back, as a matter of fact slaves were even kidnapped from their homelands and brought into the US. It was unheard of to turn back immigrants.

Now, because it's no longer white European immigrants that come in large numbers, the racial system in America has decided to label people of different color "illegal immigrants". What makes the immigration of today any different from immigration of yesterday?? Think my brother!!!

Know that the vast majority of those who shout ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS don't want your type there. They are threatened by the rising number of colored folks, brown and black from across the border, YOU are included in that bracket.

People fleeing their homes are doing that, not because they want to but because they have no choice. They are fleeing a society riddled with poverty and sickness and they seeking the succour of America's bosom, people like them are part of those who built America to what it is today.

Lastly, as for the Biden administration, you can see you made no sense, Afghanistan's withdrawal maladministration was a problem partly inherited from past administrations and guess what, nobody gives a damn about them anymore. Biden left arms there in the hope that they would be willing to fight their own oppressors but they didn't. That's on them. The world has moved on from their cowardice. A shame the women and children there would suffer but Biden alone can't be blamed for this.
Talking about corruption, every government of the world dabbles in corruption, it just varies in scale, for as long as government awards contracts to civilians and private companies for one project or the other, corruption would always be a part of government, but heaven knows, no administration would ever be as corrupt as the Trump administration, with soo many investigations and indictments ongoing. We already knew how sleazy and l corrupt trump was before his presidency. We chose a far lesser evil. Biden is no saint, but placed side by side with trump, he's a goddamn archangel.

Take your head out of trump's ass and reason objectively.

I just acknowledged that Biden is corrupt, can you also acknowledge that trump is more corrupt than any us politician in history?

Not an atom of sense In all that you said.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by muhammaduyusufu: 2:50pm On Apr 22, 2022
obixcel:
This is the news I'm cheering at.
hows?
Chris Wallace isa still ah af isa job ati CNN andi stills ah earns isa $8million dollars Ina year.

hows muches ya ah earns Fram ya Buhari job Ina cifil services ofu naijeriya . maybes ya ah cheering ati ya cifil serfant salary ofu level 5 grin

kikikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ginalz8: 2:55pm On Apr 22, 2022
raumdeuter:
Yale Bachelors
Harvard Law
Military veteran

VS

This is not a young Barack Obama who did relatively well in his first term but Joe Biden.

2 more years tah 22. Ya isa ah rite Dat Sleepy Joe age isa ah wahala.
De Santis isa nat haveth ah nationwide pull. Dah gay man Gilum isa ah push heem in dah governor election.
Biden mite ah beat heem if dah tingz goeth well by dah 2024.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by muhammaduyusufu: 2:56pm On Apr 22, 2022
raumdeuter:

That is the funny part

to fob niqqa ah lies day andi night

ofa 175 million fiewers Ina amelika alones

kikikikikikiki

CNN ah da most watched foreigner news stations Ina aflika toos

smart peoples ah watch CNN andi da dummies andi high skul drap out Ina amelika ah watch da fox fa brain programming
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ginalz8: 2:58pm On Apr 22, 2022
Banchotmods:

Ya isa talk from tha ah pussi of tha AmazonTopaz ye grin
Ya talks fram ya unk distroy arsehole grin grin. Ya gay arse munching monkey isa ah talks abt hees body dah oda day grin grin
Gayyyyyy addicted incest arse munching monkeyyyyyy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ginalz8: 2:58pm On Apr 22, 2022
muhammaduyusufu:

to fob niqqa ah lies day andi night

ofa 175 million fiewers Ina amelika alones

kikikikikikiki

Isa dis u Alhaji Gambo?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by muhammaduyusufu: 2:59pm On Apr 22, 2022
Ginalz8:
Isa dis u Alhaji Gambo?
yessir
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by muhammaduyusufu: 3:02pm On Apr 22, 2022
Banchotmods:

Ya donkey isa wrote ah dissertation because he isa called out. Kikikikiki

Ya gay donkey, ya go donate ya an-us for ah more drilling ye
dati ah rich whiich ah cum Fram ya.

ya Ondo arse munching halfmonkey-halfdonkey.

kikikikikikiki
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ginalz8: 3:08pm On Apr 22, 2022
muhammaduyusufu:

dati ah rich whiich ah cum Fram ya.

ya Ondo arse munching halfmonkey-halfdonkey.

kikikikikikiki
Dah monkey isa tells dah rangers abt ow heem relatives isa ah commits dah suicide bekus dem gets insult on dah NL grin grin
Poor rainbow monkey Fram ah cursed lineage cry cry

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by muhammaduyusufu: 3:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
donjazet:

disi ah savage grin

dati why I ah Kalls it freshu ofu da boat niqqa grin

Kikikikikikiki
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by muhammaduyusufu: 3:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
Ginalz8:

Dah monkey isa tells dah rangers abt ow heem relatives isa ah commits dah suicide bekus dem gets insult on dah NL grin grin
Poor rainbow monkey Fram ah cursed lineage cry cry

grin grin grin

kikikikikikiki

grin grin grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by muhammaduyusufu: 3:23pm On Apr 22, 2022
raumdeuter:

Biden decision to cancel keystone pipelines and stop many domestic drilling has made America more energy dependent on hostile countries and made the populace suffer more Gas price increase

fob niqqa

Amelika Isa nat Goins ta receif more existings oils Fram keystones

ita only shift mode ofu transport ofu existings oils Fram train and truck ta pipeline

Canada Isa nat discofa new oil field

gas Isa go up everywhere Ina Europ andi Canada Buti ya ah blames Biden

olodo sambory

kikikikikikiki
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by muhammaduyusufu: 3:35pm On Apr 22, 2022
Banchotmods:

I af Fart brain donkey ye grin
kikikikikikiki

how ya ah do ya arse munchings halfmonkey-halfdonkey

whichi arse ya ah lickks andi munch today?
I ah guess Fob niqqa ramdeuter grin

kikikikikikiki
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by muhammaduyusufu: 3:39pm On Apr 22, 2022
Banchotmods:

I ah addicted ye grin

Na body isa here, I isa here ina wait for ah post ye.
ya Isa here ya stooopid arse munching halfmonkey-halfdonkey

ya ah toos dumbolini ta Efen see dat ya Isa post afta me grin

ya ah suppose donation ya hybrids halfmonkey-halfdonkey brain fa da research ofu rettards grin

kikikikikikiki
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 3:51pm On Apr 22, 2022
raumdeuter:

Afghanistan pullout was a total disaster and this falls entirely on Biden.

When Biden was claiming Gore won an election where the court said he lost, congress said he lost, what was he doing? Show me anywhere DeSantis called Trump who lost the election the winner like Biden did

Majority of Americans know Biden lacks the capacity to rule, Only that he was the short term measure to stop Trump. After achieving that his usefulness ends

Who said the issues DeSanctis are raising are irrelevant? Leave that to his electorates to decide. Right now he is wiping the floor with all the other contestant for Florida governor

You know this is a lie. Keystone pipeline does not have anything to do with this

Lol, there are numerous permits biden administration has given corps for drilling

Why are they not drilling?

You know the truth yet lie

Why?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2022
raumdeuter:
Yale Bachelors
Harvard Law
Military veteran

VS

Lol, 2024 elections is like 30 months away, you forget the infinite number of things that could happen before then.

As much as I agree desantis would probably win the primaries.

There is still a high chance he won't win.

Stop jerking off too something so far away.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 4:04pm On Apr 22, 2022
Timiofak:

You know this is a lie. Keystone pipeline does not have anything to do with this

Lol, there are numerous permits biden administration has given corps for drilling

Why are they not drilling?

You know the truth yet lie

Why?

President Joe Biden on Wednesday signed a series of executive orders that prioritize climate change across all levels of government and put the U.S. on track to curb planet-warming carbon emissions.

Biden’s orders direct the secretary of the Interior Department to halt new oil and natural gas leases on public lands and waters, and begin a thorough review of existing permits for fossil fuel development.

In addition to the pause on leasing, Biden will direct the federal government to conserve 30% of federal lands and water by 2030 and find ways to double offshore wind production by that time.
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/27/biden-suspends-oil-and-gas-drilling-in-series-of.html

So what is the truth?

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 4:04pm On Apr 22, 2022
Timiofak:

Lol, 2024 elections is like 30 months away, you forget the infinite number of things that could happen before then.

As much as I agree desantis would probably win the primaries.

There is still a high chance he won't win.

Stop jerking off too something so far away.

Let Democrats Field Biden vs DeSanctis and lets see something first

Biden that some at risk Democrats are avoiding at their campaign

Pennsylvania Lt. Gov. John Fetterman, who is running to replace retiring GOP Sen. Pat Toomey, and Attorney General Josh Shapiro, the presumptive Democratic nominee for governor, will both skip Biden’s event in their state on Friday. Both of them just happen to have scheduling conflicts and therefore cannot meet with the national leader of their party, who won their state just last year.

It's no surprise. Biden is far more unpopular now than he was when he took 50% of the vote in Pennsylvania. Nationally, his approval rating has hit its lowest point in both the RealClearPolitics and FiveThirtyEight polling averages. In Pennsylvania, Biden went from 44% approval in a June poll from Franklin & Marshall College to an alarming 32% in October.

This isn’t the first time “scheduling conflicts” led to swing-state Democrats dodging Biden appearances. Stacey Abrams, who is running for governor in Georgia and has made “voting rights” her battle cry, skipped Biden’s speech in the state. Biden used that speech to push Democratic voting bills in Congress and compare opponents of those bills to Bull Connor, George Wallace, and Jefferson Davis. This was Biden’s big speech for Abrams’s pet issue, in a state Biden had won in 2020, but she couldn’t find time for it

(1) (2) (3) ... (3184) (3185) (3186) (3187) (3188) (3189) (3190) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.