Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1606475 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3259) (3260) (3261) (3262) (3263) (3264) (3265) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 11:53pm On May 29, 2022
benalvino3:

Do you need an hand so i can pull you out of his ass?

He should not put those kids and GF in the same sentence, the idiot was a career criminal who died of drugs.
You can go and appeal the case as well. You can even find a way to appeal the signed bill named after George Floyd while you are at it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 11:54pm On May 29, 2022
basilico:

what killed him. a knee on neck or the copious amounts of drugs in his body?
Buhari killed him.

Go and appeal the case as I earlier mentioned.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 11:56pm On May 29, 2022
saxywale1:

You can go and appeal the case as well. You can even find a way to appeal the signed bill named after George Floyd while you are at it.

Why should I appeal the case? The criminal is dead, half the country knows he is a criminal. That's all we know. One less criminal to worry about. If he just complied, he would have visited the prison yet again but I guess he is tired of doing time but not crimes

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:56pm On May 29, 2022
saxywale1:

No Buhari killed him.

Go and appeal the case as I earlier mentioned.

When you have no facts you deflect

This was a political case. But you are too immature to see the narrative
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 11:57pm On May 29, 2022
basilico:

When you have no facts you deflect

This was a political case. But you are too immature to see the narrative
It's not only political, it is judiciary case

Stupid questions deserve stupid answers.

Case got to court. If you are not satisfied with the outcome, you can go and challenge the court. Simple as ABC.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 11:58pm On May 29, 2022
Also they can sign a bill all they like, if another George Floyd take fantanyl, we know the outcome. Another libtard will sign another bill.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 12:00am On May 30, 2022
saxywale1:

Case got to court. If you are not satisfied with the outcome, you can go and challenge the court. Simple as ABC.

Lol, the city was gonna burn... So people like you are not satisfied with the court.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 12:04am On May 30, 2022
benalvino3:

Lol, the city was gonna burn... So people like you are not satisfied with the court.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 12:04am On May 30, 2022
BasedUsername:

Definitely not because they banned planes

Lol I’m driving you to the point, lol. Did osama buy planes ?

He hijacked one, what did America do to stop future occurrences? They beefed up security and made hijacking harder

What do we do to stop daily shooting? Reduce the access to guns

Why don’t other countries have issues like this ? What is the underlying difference , guns are not easily accessible like America

Photos below showing massacres that were all done by legally owned guns.

Photos below also showing pictures of the type of guns American citizens have; some families have enough guns to start a little war,

If you think this is normal, I have nothing to say.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Hyperchi(m): 12:11am On May 30, 2022
So gun Ads don't turn to, arming territories or small War
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 12:15am On May 30, 2022
Timiofak:

He hijacked one, what did America do to stop future occurrences? They beefed up security and made hijacking harder

Why don’t other countries have issues like this ? What is the underlying difference , guns are not easily accessible like America

Photos below also showing pictures of the type of guns American citizens have; some families have enough guns to start a little war,

While vehicles became safer with improvement in technology, Guns became deadlier with improvement in technology and now much easier to access in states like Texas.

The kid in the last picture:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GloriousGbola: 12:31am On May 30, 2022
Timiofak:

those pictures- goddam lunatics
this is a mental illness
nothing more.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 12:35am On May 30, 2022
Hyperchi:
So gun Ads don't turn to, arming territories or small War

Gun Ads ? Lol
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GloriousGbola: 12:35am On May 30, 2022
benalvino3:

Do you need a hand so i can pull you out of his ass?

He should not put those kids and GF in the same sentence, the idiot was a career criminal who died of drugs.

it is good ibime keeps calling you a failure
let that define you
let that be all anyone thinks about when you post
benalvino the underachiever - what right does an underachiever have to talk on this thread?
what right does an underachiever have to exist?
that is what you sound like when you justify the murder of george floyd.
excons deserve to be murdered by the police.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 12:40am On May 30, 2022
GloriousGbola:

it is good ibime keeps calling you a failure
let that define you
let that be all anyone thinks about when you post
benalvino the underachiever - what right does an underachiever have to talk on this thread?
what right does an underachiever have to exist?
that is what you sound like

lmao, you need a hand too so I can pull both of you from his ass.
somebody who calls himself glorious penis is coming to talk about achievement.
dude shup up... you are a dick.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GloriousGbola: 1:05am On May 30, 2022
benalvino3:

lmao, you need a hand too so I can pull both of you from his ass.
somebody who calls himself glorious penis is coming to talk about achievement.
dude shup up... you are a dick.

wow - you must really be sheltered - and it shows. even on whichever shitsites you lift your sludge from, you should be familiar with amusing handles - then again the right has never had a sense of humor so maybe not.

it is definitely a humorless, joyless and miserable person who will defend the murder of person because of his previous criminal record tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GloriousGbola: 1:11am On May 30, 2022
if belavino spends enough time on stormfront - he will also be able to justify the murder of any of those kids that was not white - after all their parents are dirty mexicans or lazy blacks or whatever else his hard right masters have to say about browns and blacks tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by uglymods: 1:18am On May 30, 2022
GloriousGbola:

wow - you must really be sheltered - and it shows. even on whichever shitsites you lift your sludge from, you should be familiar with amusing handles - then again the right has never had a sense of humor so maybe not.

it is definitely a humorless, joyless and miserable person who will defend the murder of person because of his previous criminal record tongue

Ya dick ye
Kikikikiki
Ya isa ah tell ah me, what isa ah goes on ye?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 1:40am On May 30, 2022
GloriousGbola:
if belavino spends enough time on stormfront - he will also be able to justify the murder of any of those kids that was not white - after all their parents are dirty mexicans or lazy blacks or whatever else his hard right masters have to say about browns and blacks tongue

He is a thick coon who gets his worldview from Nazis. That's why he will pick up white supremacist information like "George Floyd put his gun to a pregnant white woman's belly" and the coon isn't smart enough to decipher who is feeding him information and it's intent. How is the racial make-up of the woman of any relevance except to appeal to racist feeling. In reality, the woman was Hispanic and wasn't pregnant. It is one thing rooting for a political side, and it is another being a dumb cøon who can't decipher the source and intent of messaging, and willingly spreading Nazi messaging.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:58am On May 30, 2022
saxywale1:

When case was ongoing antifa and BLM burnt down cities.
Pelosi,third in line called it a summer of love.

The jury was impartial?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:33am On May 30, 2022
BasedUsername:

Criminals will still have guns though... funny, I remember Sadiq Khan dating that stabbings were part and parcel of living in a big city

In context would help.

Sadiq Khan (Mayor of London): It is part and parcel of our lives as Londoners not to be complacent. It is part and parcel of our lives to be vigilant. It is part and parcel of our lives to co-operate with the MPS. It is part of parcel of our lives to recognise that the bad guys want to cause us damage. It is not being fatalistic. It is a reality. It is not just my words. The security threat is severe. The Commissioner of the MPS has said similar. When I speak to friends in Berlin, New York, Nice, Istanbul, Orlando, Brussels, Paris, Copenhagen, Sydney, Ottawa and Boston, it is not being fatalistic, Peter. It is recognising we have to do our bit as citizens of this great city to keep us safe.
https://www.london.gov.uk/questions/2017/0322

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:37am On May 30, 2022
basilico:

what killed him. a knee on neck or the copious amounts of drugs in his body?

Who got sentenced for his death, the owner of the knee on his neck or the copious amounts of drugs you krakenly found in his body?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:42am On May 30, 2022
GloriousGbola:

those pictures- goddam lunatics
this is a mental illness
nothing more.

Lunacy is a good description for it. Practically made me sick.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 3:38am On May 30, 2022
basilico:

When case was ongoing antifa and BLM burnt down cities.
Pelosi,third in line called it a summer of love.

The jury was impartial?

I only know of PB's summer of love.

Anyway, if you are not satisfied with the GF/DC judgement, you can always send a complaint to:

Minnesota Board on Judicial Standards
1270 Northland Drive, Suite 160
Mendota Heights, MN 55120

Goodluck.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 7:09am On May 30, 2022
Ibime:

He is a thick coon who gets his worldview from Nazis. That's why he will pick up white supremacist information like "George Floyd put his gun to a pregnant white woman's belly" and the coon isn't smart enough to decipher who is feeding him information and it's intent. How is the racial make-up of the woman of any relevance except to appeal to racist feeling. In reality, the woman was Hispanic and wasn't pregnant. It is one thing rooting for a political side, and it is another being a dumb cøon who can't decipher the source and intent of messaging, and willingly spreading Nazi messaging.

Ibime shut up, fools like you go around burning cities for a criminal. Why are you so pained to see the record of that who you look up to?

He pointed a gun to a woman's stomach, he is a career criminal... Remove that glorious dick from your mouth before you talk. You are more of a coon here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 11:23am On May 30, 2022
saxywale1:

I only know of PB's summer of love.

Anyway, if you are not satisfied with the GF/DC judgement, you can always send a complaint to:

Minnesota Board on Judicial Standards
1270 Northland Drive, Suite 160
Mendota Heights, MN 55120

Goodluck.

Kikikikikiki basilico ya send ah complain ye.
Saxywale1 isa not have tha much to ah say, he isa ah empty barrel ye.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BasedUsername: 1:00pm On May 30, 2022
Timiofak:

I don't know, man. There are alphabet soup security organizations that spy on Americans. The gunman posted his plans on the internet, so where were they??

There are more guns than people in America, guess what? Most people don't go on murderous rampages.

The people who do are disaffected young men. Address that and you've addressed the problem, are young men committing suicide at record rates? Why are testosterone levels among men dropping to record lows? Fix the underlying issue instead of punishing law-abiding citizens for the actions of <1%.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 1:02pm On May 30, 2022
BasedUsername:

I don't know, man. There are alphabet soup security organizations that spy on Americans. The gunman posted his plans on the internet, so where were they??

There are more guns than people in America, guess what? Most people don't go on murderous rampages.

The people who do are disaffected young men. Address that and you've addressed the problem, are young men committing suicide at record rates? Why are testosterone levels among men dropping to record lows? Fix the underlying issue instead of punishing law-abiding citizens for the actions of <1%.

Tha donkeys isa come for ma ah gun I gun them ye. Kikikikiki
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 2:20pm On May 30, 2022
BasedUsername:

Punishing law abiding citizens, by asking them to submit to checks and balances like other sane countries require from its citizens?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 2:24pm On May 30, 2022
This thread about the life of an immigrant on the from page

https://www.nairaland.com/7152681/american-dream-mirage-only-racism

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Banchotmods: 2:32pm On May 30, 2022
Timiofak:

Punishing law abiding citizens, by asking them to submit to checks and balances like other sane countries require from its citizens?

ya donkey, like ah which ah country ye?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Banchotmods: 2:47pm On May 30, 2022
raumdeuter:
This thread about the life of an immigrant on the from page

https://www.nairaland.com/7152681/american-dream-mirage-only-racism

she is ah ina Chicago ye, she is a struggle with ah prideoflincoln2 yeah. she ah lazy ingrate ah ye

gambojimeta isa happy ina costco cleaning ah toilet she isa donkey

(1) (2) (3) ... (3259) (3260) (3261) (3262) (3263) (3264) (3265) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: Obrigardo and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.