Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1608149 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3312) (3313) (3314) (3315) (3316) (3317) (3318) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 6:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
Timiofak:

You are plain ass stupid

This is just a minor scenario, where is the child with Down syndrome you adopted ?

People don’t want kids that can’t afford or care for

Stop shovelling you foolishness at people

what minor scenario? Hitler wanted to kill off physically weak people to have the superior race.
even here in Nigeria, there are multiple placing with care for these people. I have seen several guys and girls with down syndrome helping their parents. the other day I saw one helping his mother roast corn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_G-K1QCi_U

@ the bold, true, but you don't have to kill it. Look up and you will see a girl who came into the world as a result of rape. she is happy and may be someone special in the future. her mom did not kill her, she gave her to someone instead.
Why should life be wasted when that same life can get a chance at the orphanage?

you may want to rephrase your words

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 7:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
Timiofak:

You are plain ass stupid

This is just a minor scenario, where is the child with Down syndrome you adopted ?

People don’t want kids that can’t afford or care for

Stop shovelling you foolishness at people

Abortion isn't banned, though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 8:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
armyofone:

Many rich people with special need kid don't abort them. They have the money to provide the expensive care thru out life.
Consider please, that many poor people with special need kids don't abort them neither because they don't have the money to look into their wombs to know they might have special needs.

armyofone:

I'm ok with what the supreme just did. Let each states make their decisions. People should make love responsibly and with eyes opened.
I'm ok too. When I see those people on the street yelling my body my choice, I can't help feeling they are silly. It's after all their body, so they should just make a decision and choose instead of seeking permission is what I think.

Thankfully, I am aware RvW is a proxy for a dialogue about rights in general.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 9:08pm On Jun 26, 2022
CoolUsername:

Yes it is

Right now in more than 5 states it is banned; some others have trigger bans and pre roe laws

We all know what this leads to

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 9:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
benalvino3:

what minor scenario? Hitler wanted to kill off physically weak people to have the superior race.
even here in Nigeria, there are multiple placing with care for these people. I have seen several guys and girls with down syndrome helping their parents. the other day I saw one helping his mother roast corn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_G-K1QCi_U

@ the bold, true, but you don't have to kill it. Look up and you will see a girl who came into the world as a result of rape. she is happy and may be someone special in the future. her mom did not kill her, she gave her to someone instead.
Why should life be wasted when that same life can get a chance at the orphanage?

you may want to rephrase your words

Lol; you wake up in your little corner of the world and drive up a very disgusting narrative.

Where did I say disabled kids or kids with Down syndrome should killed

Let women have the choice to decide what they wanted to do with their pregnancy is my argument

Stop shovelling your moral hypocrisy down peoples throat using the technicalities of the the constitution.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 9:16pm On Jun 26, 2022

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2022
Timiofak:

Yes it is

Right now in more than 5 states it is banned; some others have trigger bans and pre roe laws

Leads to "making love with eyes wide opened" grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 11:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
Timiofak:

Yes it is

No it isn't, it is now a state affair. The people in those states who voted in prolifers probably think abortion is murder themselves.

Blue states even have the opportunity to expand abortion rights until the due date or whatnot.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Livelystone01: 1:05am On Jun 27, 2022
budaatum:

While at the same time not using the powerful tools they have.

I swear I'm going to same sex marry Stacey!
Lol, on the bolded.

Are you a woman now or Stacey has become a Man?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 1:06am On Jun 27, 2022
Misread remarks Fram "right to - life" & "WHITE - life"

- Damages controlles Ina actions

Racists piece ofu pooooop becos da latin, brown andi black life Isa worthlesses

Kikikikikikiki

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 1:07am On Jun 27, 2022
CoolUsername:

Timiofak:

Yes it is

CoolUsername:

No it isn't,..............................
Pointlesses ta argues andi wastes da energys grin

Isa ban . Simples asi ABC

I ah strikes outta da reds herrings

Kikikikikikiki

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by jimetagambo: 4:27am On Jun 27, 2022
Who ah guesses korrektly da party witouts ah Googulu

Efen Ono Kanu guesses 100 parcentage korrect

Lankford was ah director ofu youths programmings ati da Falls Creeks Baptists Conferences Centas.

Kikikikikikiki

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DoveXlover: 4:41am On Jun 27, 2022
budaatum:

Greetings. The above is where I object. Blacks in those hoods were placed in a hood where the resources for development and progression were non-existent and in most cases consciously made unavailable, I would have you consider. If I deprive just you of the nutrients for healthy growth you will be stunted. For evidence, I present Nigeria, where an important nutrient for growth (education) is consciously made unavailable or of a low quality, and the resulting stunted society.

As for we Africans, unfortunately, we were slow to come across those things that Europeans and many other parts of the world, discovered (books and learning to be precise), that has made them prosper. And more unfortunately, when we did get what we got it arrived through what could best be described as the whispers of the Chinese so lots was lost in transmission. Thankfully, the self imposed suffering due to "corruption, lack of development, insecurity, rituals, scam and many more", is what will make us decide to learn and eventually prosper or die.

Yes I can blame them, Americans, for wanting to make sure whites remain huge majority, especially when I consider they first wiped out a majority in order to become the present majority! By God, they should have learnt not to oppress since oppression was partly that made some of them run away from where they can from.

Besides, were they not at one time breeding these blacks for profit, even those that were impregnated with their own sperm? Did they not think we'd be a growing population then, or did it not matter because they could turn our labour into their profit?

You saved yourself with that "sometimes".

I suspect if you were saying this to an African American you'd say "earn their respect by changing the hood to 1st city".

Now, can I please have the resources that were used to create 1st world, like slaves and the resources of plunder? Let me have what was plundered from say, Africa, and the hood, and let's see if Africa and the hood do not become 1st world!

Can we agree to call it your bitter truth because, as you can see, it's bitter but not in any way my truth. And neither is it true that most whites care that their whites are declining. If it were true, they'd abort less and have more children instead of trying to reduce the non-white population.

In fact, one could argue that banning abortions is in order to increase the population of both whites and blacks (I'm sure you'd agree we in the hood may abort more but we also have more bastards per woman), because America sure as hell does need more hands to convert labour in to profit and they can't only rely on importing it.

Again, welcome. It's not often new sensible people turn up here.
well you are right and I understands your point.
I feel the black race has had lots of time for correction though.
Whether in Africa or In USA, now with education, things can actually change but the problem is that there are lots of bad eggs in our black system.
But be it as it may, we can't keep finding excuse, now the world is free to go and get the right things for your community. This is why i said we have had lots of time over the years to change this things. Problem is that Very few black or Africa Americans are reaching for the stars.
The community needs proper sensitisation. And yes !! Our black celebs especially the musicians should stopped singing and rapping about drugs and gangs and guns.
It's having a negative Influence on black people and communities, making it looks like doing drugs and going to jail makes someone a man.

I tell my fellow Blacks that rap songs are a way used by white people to keep the blacks in America in bondage.
Instead of always idolising 2pac and biggie.
Why not idolise Obama and Denzel Washington?
So you see where the mind control comes from?
Look at the series by 50 cent called power and the rest.
These series are a form of mind control to keep the blacks in bondage.
If you noticed that in those series, drugs are prohibited in white neighbourhoods.
Making it feels like drugs and gangs are a black thing.

Bob Marley saw this and called it mental slavery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:56am On Jun 27, 2022
DoveXlover:
well you are right and I understands your point.
I feel the black race has had lots of time for correction though.
Whether in Africa or In USA, now with education, things can actually change but the problem is that there are lots of bad eggs in our black system.
But be it as it may, we can't keep finding excuse, now the world is free to go and get the right things for your community. This is why i said we have had lots of time over the years to change this things. Problem is that Very few black or Africa Americans are reaching for the stars.
The community needs proper sensitisation. And yes !! Our black celebs especially the musicians should stopped singing and rapping about drugs and gangs and guns.
It's having a negative Influence on black people and communities, making it looks like doing drugs and going to jail makes someone a man.

I tell my fellow Blacks that rap songs are a way used by white people to keep the blacks in America in bondage.
Instead of always idolising 2pac and biggie.
Why not idolise Obama and Denzel Washington?
So you see where the mind control comes from?
Look at the series by 50 cent called power and the rest.
These series are a form of mind control to keep the blacks in bondage.
If you noticed that in those series, drugs are prohibited in white neighbourhoods.
Making it feels like drugs and gangs are a black thing.

Bob Marley saw this and called it mental slavery.

Reminds me being asked if I liked Tupac because I was reading Machiavelli. I had to go sensitise myself on Tupac pronto.

Education, and I agree. If we learn to use our own senses it would be harder for our minds to be controlled.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by jimetagambo: 5:08am On Jun 27, 2022
ono:

Moral decadence personified. The main reason the US is in a bad shape. Thank God your likes are are among the inconsequential, irrelevant few!
Talks abut morals decandences, Anal sex andi HIV Isa abut ta boom bigga Ina da red states grin

Kikikikikikiki

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by jimetagambo: 5:33am On Jun 27, 2022
ono:

Moral decadence personified. The main reason the US is in a bad shape. Thank God your likes are are among the inconsequential, irrelevant few!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 6:35am On Jun 27, 2022
jimetagambo:

Ya addicted dogfucker isa not ah sleep ya. Ya donkey isa addicted obsessed donkey. Kikikikiki
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by jimetagambo: 6:41am On Jun 27, 2022
Weregonnalose:

Ya addicted dogfucker isa not ah sleep ya. Ya donkey isa addicted obsessed donkey. Kikikikiki
Ya 3 dautas ah dog fukers Basilikkko da apprentice donkey . Dah Kunts ah addikted ta da dog priks grin

Kikikikikikiki

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:17am On Jun 27, 2022
armyofone:

Many rich people with special need kid don't abort them. They have the money to provide the expensive care thru out life.

So don't use Amy as case study.
I'm ok with what the supreme just did. Let each states make their decisions People should make love responsibly and with eyes opened.
In a nutshell women should stop making love to men it is as simple as that.
Why should states invade people's privacy or are you not aware that liberty is a fundamental human right? If government doesn't get to train your kids for you why should they tell you what to do? Maybe when Thomas gets 4 votes to overturn Griswold and Obergefell then you will understand that states can tell you the birth control to use. Fundamental rights should not be a jurisdiction issue anyway you are a man so you don't know what it means until they come for you next.
What about the states that outlaw abortions for rape and incest those poor girls and women definitely did not make love responsibly did they?

States decision was what caused Dred Scott v. Sanford, States rights are excuses used to fight American civil rights and liberties and wanting to take America into Jim Crow for someone who lives there and likely knows their history you should be familiar with that dog whistle. Very soon it will be states rights to have a confederacy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by jimetagambo: 7:30am On Jun 27, 2022
Wahalas efrywheres . Lucky womans

Godu ah spares her lifey

Kikikikikikiki

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 8:11am On Jun 27, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

[s]In a nutshell women should stop making love to men it is as simple as that.
Why should states invade people's privacy or are you not aware that liberty is a fundamental human right? If government doesn't get to train your kids for you why should they tell you what to do? Maybe when Thomas gets 4 votes to overturn Griswold and Obergefell then you will understand that states can tell you the birth control to use. Fundamental rights should not be a jurisdiction issue anyway you are a man so you don't know what it means until they come for you next.
What about the states that outlaw abortions for rape and incest those poor girls and women definitely did not make love responsibly did they?

States decision was what caused Dred Scott v. Sanford, States rights are excuses used to fight American civil rights and liberties and wanting to take America into Jim Crow for someone who lives there and likely knows their history you should be familiar with that dog whistle. Very soon it will be states rights to have a confederacy[/s]

Ya ah say alat ofah things but ya isa not make ah rationali point ye. Ya isa incel witha ah senseless thoughts. Ya donkey.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 9:07am On Jun 27, 2022
this woman pushes a little girl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJWr9NHdSug

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 9:16am On Jun 27, 2022
gambojimeta:

Pointlesses ta argues andi wastes da energys grin

Isa ban . Simples asi ABC

I ah strikes outta da reds herrings

Kikikikikikiki

So in other words, abortion isn't banned in over 39 of the 50 states as it stands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 1:07pm On Jun 27, 2022
cool
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 1:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
This is most despicable!
A grandmother elbowing a grandkid.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mayra-flores-nancy-pelosi-push-daughter-photo-op
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by jimetagambo: 1:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
Timiofak:

Yes it is

CoolUsername:

No it isn't, it is now a state affair.

CoolUsername:

So in other words, abortion isn't banned in over 39 of the 50 states as it stands.
No ones ah efer dispute dati. Comprehencion mach?

Isa abortion Isa ban ina Texas. Yes or no?
Isa abortion Isa ban ina Kentuckys. Yes or no?
Dati what da timi ah talks abut. He ah mention abortion ah ban ina 5 states atleast. He ah nat say abortion ah ban ina 50 states

Kikikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Datrava(m): 5:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
. 5000 Tons of Bulk Dry Cargo Vessel Needed
Do you have 5000tons bulk dry Cargo Vessel to convey glass in crate from koko port to Darkar? Please contact: 0703-019-7525 for price and other details.
Ibime:

At the time Zelensky came in in 2019, Russia had already annexed Crimea and occupied 40% of Donbas by proxy, so what diplomacy should he have used to get a thief off his land. From the testimony of all Russia's neighbours like Latvia, Estonia, Georgia etc, Russia is always like this with them. On top of that, they are the ones invading him now. He did what you are supposed to do, when a thief is sitting on your land, he went for protection from the West.

Those lands are not cheap lands, they are the key to Ukraine's economic future, and that's why Russia wants them. The thing is when you spin a story that the West is using Ukraine to get to Russia, most people outside the West will support you because anti-Western narrative always sells. But in this case, Ukraine is the one being bullied and stolen from.

Those oil and gas reserves there are the 2nd largest in Europe. Ukraine already has the storage and pipeline network and if Putin let them go ahead, they have the potential to eat significantly into Russias dominance of the EU gas market. That's what Putin is fighting for, not all this shalaye story they are telling. Every war is about economics.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
"F..k the Supreme Court"
"F..k the Constitution"
"F..k Rule of Law"
"F..k WokeLand"

Woketards have turned WokeLand on its head.
Woke-to-pia is become ethiopia.
They saw a baby "insurrection".
Now they're seeing it's grandfather.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2022
Pence says abortion should be banned nationwide. States included sef. No abortion anywhere for America joo.. grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 8:29pm On Jun 27, 2022
Those people who really need to do it will buy flight tickets to Europe or Nigeria to do it joo.

happney65:
Pence says abortion should be banned nationwide. States included sef. No abortion anywhere for America joo.. grin

Let there be fund for other services such education on vasectomy and other clipping methods.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 10:30pm On Jun 27, 2022
armyofone:
Those people who really need to do it will buy flight tickets to Europe or Nigeria to do it joo.

Let there be fund for other services such education on vasectomy and other clipping methods.

Those places are too far away. They can just drive or fly to Canada to have it done.

Abortion is ilegal in Nigeria. People always find a way though; hence, the rate of abortion back home is even higher than the USA.

I agree that if the Republicans weren't blocking making it so hard for the unprivileged in raising kids, alot of people would rather keep their pregnancy than to lose it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2022
happney65:
Don't mind that one. Perhaps, he is trying to get the Pentecostal/evangelicals and catholic church on his side for 2024.

Interestingly, Israel just relaxed it's abortion laws in response to ROE

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3312) (3313) (3314) (3315) (3316) (3317) (3318) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.