Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1619867 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3353) (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) (3358) (3359) ... (4140) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:12am On Aug 10, 2022
Fooled by Randomness: The Hidden Role of Chance in Life and in the Markets is a book by Nassim Nicholas Taleb that deals with the fallibility of human knowledge. It was first published in 2001. Updated editions were released a few years later. The book is the first part of Taleb's multi-volume philosophical essay on uncertainty, titled the Incerto, which also includes The Black Swan (2007–2010), The Bed of Procrustes (2010–2016), Antifragile (2012), and Skin in the Game (2018).

Thesis
Taleb sets forth the idea that modern humans are often unaware of the existence of randomness. They tend to explain random outcomes as non-random.

Human beings:
1. overestimate causality, e.g., they see elephants in the clouds instead of understanding that they are in fact randomly shaped clouds that appear to our eyes as elephants (or something else);
2. tend to view the world as more explainable than it really is. So they look for explanations even when there are none.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fooled_by_Randomness

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 1:53am On Aug 10, 2022
Just here for the chits and giggles grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 4:25am On Aug 10, 2022
hot week of Yankee political news and memes. wink

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 5:16am On Aug 10, 2022
Emoc:
You've been thoroughly deceived, thanks to pathetic western FAKE NEWS media.

Reps & dems are 2 sides of the same coin. They both have the same goals & serve the same master.
They provide a platform for americans to be fooled & deceived, no matter what they identify with - liberalism or conservatism.

Check throughout history, both republican & democrat presidents have always waged wars & plundered nations. A "democrat" regime destroyed Syria, Libya. Iraq, Afghanistan were destroyed by a republican regime.
Even trump who claimed he was antiwar, bombed Syria.

They are just like apc & pdp here. No difference. Same looters & plunderers...
While FOOLS were arguing & fighting on twitter and beer parlours, apc (sanwo olu) & pdp (wike) were wining & dining.

Back to the main point, SCAMerica is dead! If you have friends & relative over there, advice them to leave while they still can.

To know what is going on, quit watching fake news - cnn, bbc & co.

Timiofak and Obrigardo - both are irredeemably lost. When basilico said so sometime ago, I didn’t fully believe him. Now I do. Bas was right on the money.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 5:55am On Aug 10, 2022
Emoc:

DINGBAT quit watching fake news
Meanwhile, fake news changes nothing.

The collapse continues. cheesy

Convenient for you to reference violence marred by GUNS!
Who are the gun infested dingbat if i may ask you idiot!

Are they not the same fools crying Democrats want to take their guns away? Do you know how many white men have killed so many americans because they can easily buy an AR 15 like you can buy your toilet papers to clean your stinky ass?

You have no sane argument, thats why i called you a lunatic. You sound insane like those rural hillibillies ravaged by conspiracy theories for decades.

Mumu

And don't get me started on what Criminal trump didn't do to stop the opiod crisis in his time
And recently the fool suggested creating "Internment camps" for homeless people, forcibly using the Secret service to raid them and make homelessness a crime. You fawn over a Nazi style dictator only that Criminal trump will be dumb to enact them because he is not going to be president ever again. The fool is looking down at Jail time.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 6:00am On Aug 10, 2022
ono:

Timiofak and Obrigardo - both are irredeemably lost. When basilico said so sometime ago, I didn’t fully believe him. Now I do. Bas was right on the money.

You Criminal trump cultists really have nothing constructive to say, really nothing. The great news coming from President Biden and the bad news hitting evil people like criminal trump, steve bannon and co has been getting to you. It has discombobulated you guys so that all y'all now acting like confused bots with no leg to stand on, no offense, no defense, nothing, nadaaa.

Go to sleep boy.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 6:18am On Aug 10, 2022
Obrigardo and gambojimeta is ah here 24 ah 7 human ah waste ye. Kikikikiki
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 6:23am On Aug 10, 2022
Weregonnalose:

You this cow dung excreta basiloco.
What a stupid human being you will be in real life cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:45am On Aug 10, 2022
It keeps getting better. All of his insiders are turning on him. Letitia is about to have Cheeto Trump’s ass on a platter.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-real-estate-appraiser-hands-thousands-documents-ny-ag-civil-prob-rcna42023

Trump real estate appraiser hands over thousands of documents to N.Y. AG in civil probe
Cushman & Wakefield, which was held in contempt for snubbing the attorney general's subpoena, has now turned over nearly 36,000 documents, the AG's office said.

A commercial real estate firm held in contempt of court for failing to hand over records on its appraisals of several Trump Organization properties to New York's attorney general has turned over nearly 36,000 documents, court filings show.

New York Supreme Court Justice Arthur Engoron had found Cushman & Wakefield in contempt last month for not producing documents in state Attorney General Letitia James' civil probe into the Trump Organization's business practices and ordered the firm to pay a $10,000-a-day fine until it complied.

In a letter to the judge late Friday, James' office said it has now "received Cushman’s production, which amounts to about 35,867 documents since entry of this Court’s contempt order." The letter said the attorney general's office was joining with Cushman in asking the judge to "dissolve the Contempt Order and hold any contempt purged, without any fines due or owing."

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Emoc: 7:28am On Aug 10, 2022
Wannabe SCAMerican, keep crying.
We love your tears.

Nothing changes still, the collapse of SCAMerica is inevitable & irreversible!

slowpoke, you and your likes can't do nothing about it.

Obrigardo:

Convenient for you to reference violence marred by GUNS!
Who are the gun infested dingbat if i may ask you idiot!

Are they not the same fools crying Democrats want to take their guns away? Do you know how many white men have killed so many americans because they can easily buy an AR 15 like you can buy your toilet papers to clean your stinky ass?

You have no sane argument, thats why i called you a lunatic. You sound insane like those rural hillibillies ravaged by conspiracy theories for decades.

Mumu

And don't get me started on what Criminal trump didn't do to stop the opiod crisis in his time
And recently the fool suggested creating "Internment camps" for homeless people, forcibly using the Secret service to raid them and make homelessness a crime. You fawn over a Nazi style dictator only that Criminal trump will be dumb to enact them because he is not going to be president ever again. The fool is looking down at Jail time.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 11:22am On Aug 10, 2022
there are very creative ppl out there

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 11:26am On Aug 10, 2022
all done for now. wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 1:45pm On Aug 10, 2022
ono:

Lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 1:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
Emoc:
Wannabe SCAMerican cheesy
Devil don punish u finish shocked

Stay tuned.

Lol. That is your business, I’m staying tuned. People like you would be here nothing would happen to this great country and we would purge out lunatics like you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by jimetagambo: 1:54pm On Aug 10, 2022
Weregonnalose:
Ya poooop daughtas ah cry da day ya ah discofer disi thread. Ya life ah inside da gutta sinces den basiliko. Ya ah becoms fery sick ifi ya ah nat cum here ta defend da orange man 24hrs Ina day grin

Mr 1am ta 1am

Kikikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Emoc: 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ofak the dingbat, those lgbtqPEDOuselessFOOLS will never be allowed to control the world anymore.
The world has rejected them. tongue
However they surface - whether in form of trump or biden, republican or democrat, WE DON'T CARE!

All we care about is that the rampaging of the globe by these monsters MUST come to an end.
The SCAMerican empire keeps unravelling...

Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin dey handle their matter

Stay tuned wannabe SCAMerican. cheesy

Timiofak:

Lol. That is your business, I’m staying tuned. People like you would be here nothing would happen to this great country and we would purge out lunatics like you.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
Timiofak:

Lol.

Imagine believing the words of a krakenite. No wonder they are bambooed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
After Omarosa publicly defeated the Trump Campaign and substantial attorneys fees were awarded and the Campaign's NDA was held unenforceable, the Trump's Campaign has officially given up and is releasing everyone from the NDA

---Trump keeps losing bigly---

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 3:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
---Trump pleads the Fifth---

Trump says he refused to answer questions from New York attorney general's office
Former President Donald Trump, in a statement Wednesday, said he refused to answer questions from the New York attorney general's office during a deposition in the civil investigation into the Trump family’s business practices

"Accordingly, under the advice of my counsel and for all of the above reasons, I declined to answer the questions under the rights and privileges afforded to every citizen under the United States Constitution," he said.

"What Letitia James has tried to do the last three years is a disgrace to the legal system, an affront to New York State taxpayers, and a violation of the solemn rights and protections afforded by the United States Constitution," Trump added. "I did nothing wrong, which is why, after five years of looking, the Federal, State and local governments, together with the Fake News Media, have found nothing."

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2022
---MAGA faction of the GOP calling for defunding the FBI---

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
feedthenation:
After Omarosa publicly defeated the Trump Campaign and substantial attorneys fees were awarded and the Campaign's NDA was held unenforceable, the Trump's Campaign has officially given up and is releasing everyone from the NDA

---Trump keeps losing bigly---
This will hopefully extend to the last campaign too.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 5:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
1stGenAmerican:
It keeps getting better. All of his insiders are turning on him. Letitia is about to have Cheeto Trump’s ass on a platter.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-real-estate-appraiser-hands-thousands-documents-ny-ag-civil-prob-rcna42023

Trump real estate appraiser hands over thousands of documents to N.Y. AG in civil probe
Cushman & Wakefield, which was held in contempt for snubbing the attorney general's subpoena, has now turned over nearly 36,000 documents, the AG's office said.

A commercial real estate firm held in contempt of court for failing to hand over records on its appraisals of several Trump Organization properties to New York's attorney general has turned over nearly 36,000 documents, court filings show.

New York Supreme Court Justice Arthur Engoron had found Cushman & Wakefield in contempt last month for not producing documents in state Attorney General Letitia James' civil probe into the Trump Organization's business practices and ordered the firm to pay a $10,000-a-day fine until it complied.

In a letter to the judge late Friday, James' office said it has now "received Cushman’s production, which amounts to about 35,867 documents since entry of this Court’s contempt order." The letter said the attorney general's office was joining with Cushman in asking the judge to "dissolve the Contempt Order and hold any contempt purged, without any fines due or owing."

I just pray it's the real deal

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 5:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
feedthenation:

ITS A ONE BIG GRIFT
LOOK AT THE SHAMELESS ILLITERATE SELLING MERCH WHILE CRYING DEFUND THE FBI. IS THIS NOT A SHAMELESS GRIFT? SHE'S IN ONE CORNER PRAYING A DOJ SUBPOENA DOESN'T FALL ON HER.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:13pm On Aug 10, 2022
Obrigardo:

I just pray it's the real deal

I understand. Trust the process.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 5:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

I understand. Trust the process.
I'm upbeat, I've never been more hopeful about eventual judgement of criminal trump. There are many criminal cases he's involved in that will eventually take him down.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2022
feedthenation:

She is an IDIOT who is only in office because no one ran against her. She is on the list of people digging their graves to fall in alongside Trump.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2022
Obrigardo:
I'm upbeat, I've never been more hopeful about eventual judgement of criminal trump. There are many criminal cases he's involved in that will eventually take him down.

You’ve good reasons to be optimistic because there are so many knots that if he is lucky enough to slip out of one there are several more that’ll surely choke him.
Take note that two of the main characters in the Insurrection are stewing in jail awaiting trial and sentencing. Both are furious and continue to express outrage at how Trump led them on then abandoned them. The delayed trials and sentencing are no mistake, especially since it’s pretty much been determined that Trump was responsible. By the time their trials get here, they’ll be angry enough to tell everything and put a few of the final nails in his coffin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
Obrigardo:

---The DoJ and FBI are following a law Trump signed in 2018, making it a felony to remove government documents---

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2022
Emoc:
Ofak the dingbat, those lgbtqPEDOuselessFOOLS will never be allowed to control the world anymore.
The world has rejected them. tongue
However they surface - whether in form of trump or biden, republican or democrat, WE DON'T CARE!

All we care about is that the rampaging of the globe by these monsters MUST come to an end.
The SCAMerican empire keeps unravelling...

Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin dey handle their matter

Stay tuned wannabe SCAMerican. cheesy

Lol, this pain would kill you

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by jimetagambo: 6:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
feedthenation:

Defund the FBI. grin

Never thought I ah see samtin likey dese Onu da law andi orda party

Has any ones ah sees raumdeuter.

Da FOB Coon ah silent disi days

Kikikikikikiki

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by jimetagambo: 6:50pm On Aug 10, 2022
feedthenation:
---Trump pleads the Fifth---

Trump says he refused to answer questions from New York attorney general's office
Former President Donald Trump, in a statement Wednesday, said he refused to answer questions from the New York attorney general's office during a deposition in the civil investigation into the Trump family’s business practices

"Accordingly, under the advice of my counsel and for all of the above reasons, I declined to answer the questions under the rights and privileges afforded to every citizen under the United States Constitution," he said.

"What Letitia James has tried to do the last three years is a disgrace to the legal system, an affront to New York State taxpayers, and a violation of the solemn rights and protections afforded by the United States Constitution," Trump added. "I did nothing wrong, which is why, after five years of looking, the Federal, State and local governments, together with the Fake News Media, have found nothing."

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
This man though grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3353) (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) (3358) (3359) ... (4140) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.