Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1620021 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3385) (3386) (3387) (3388) (3389) (3390) (3391) ... (4140) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2022
DARK BRANDON cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2022
Whelp! Seems Criminal trump is everything God said he hated

And we still have uninformed cunts still supporting the Criminal here

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 7:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
basilico:
2000 mules ballot harvester

---One of the 2000 mules is a Proud Boy & GOP member---

The Twitter account Miami Against Fascism identified this poll worker as "Proud Boy Nowell Salgueiro, known for advocating political violence and a member of the @MamiDadeGOP executive [committee]. @MIAAgainstFash screenshot via Twitter

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:03pm On Aug 26, 2022
basilico, ono and all other maga loco people

Think about this for a minute. I know you guys are scumbags but just think about this for one sec and tell me why Criminal trump should not be Executed!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 7:05pm On Aug 26, 2022
CoolUsername:

Another example of just how Orwellian Big Tech censorship can be especially when working in conjunction with corrupt and biased government agencies. They can always just say "sorry, my bad" after the damage has already been done while facing no consequences. Dorsey did it, now Cuckerberg is doing the same.

On another note, FBI just released a memo, the years after the fact that the DOJ lawyers couldn't find enough evidence to charge Trump on obstruction after the Mueller probe.

This guy has gone from a fairly sensible guy to someone burrowing down the rabbit hole. Give it another year, he'll become a full qAnon like the other crazies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:05pm On Aug 26, 2022
feedthenation:

---One of the 2000 mules is a Proud Boy & GOP member---

The Twitter account Miami Against Fascism identified this poll worker as "Proud Boy Nowell Salgueiro, known for advocating political violence and a member of the @MamiDadeGOP executive [committee]. @MIAAgainstFash screenshot via Twitter

Don't you worry, The FBI will be rounding them all up very soon including the idiots in Arizona who shared election data to meth heads.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
Ibime:

This guy has gone from a fairly sensible guy to someone burrowing down the rabbit hole. Give it another year, he'll become a full qAnon like the other crazies

ya donkey, he isa more ah sens ah bull than ya bleached asssa ye
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by jimetagambo: 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
Obrigardo:
basilico, ono and all other maga loco people

Think about this for a minute. I know you guys are scumbags but just think about this for one sec and tell me why Criminal trump should not be Executed!
Kikikikikikiki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by jimetagambo: 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
Weregonnalose:

ya donkey, he isa more ah sens ah bull than ya bleached asssa ye
Basilico da addikted arse munching halfdonkey-halfmonkey.

Kikikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
CoolUsername:

Another example of just how Orwellian Big Tech censorship can be especially when working in conjunction with corrupt and biased government agencies. They can always just say "sorry, my bad" after the damage has already been done while facing no consequences. Dorsey did it, now Cuckerberg is doing the same.

On another note, FBI just released a memo, the years after the fact that the DOJ lawyers couldn't find enough evidence to charge Trump on obstruction after the Mueller probe.

I had to take time to read your trash after Ibime quoted it and i will say you don't even want to find out facts or information. You are just another loser troll trying to be intelligent.

Ibime, you don't have to give this tramp years to become another full Qanon fodder, he is already there. Look how he calls Zuckerberg a Jew, Cuckerberg - that's 4 chan language. He says so much about Orwellian Big tech meanwhile his Evil lord's failing truth social bans everything that Criminal trump doesn't like but allows calls for civil wars to stand.

Then he references the FBI memo and that made me laugh grin grin. It's so clear the dodo didn't even read the released memo, which CREW won the fight for it's release. and he never understood what it meant. But you can easily see he is spouting off from disinformation and twisting sources from these right wing nut sites.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
Obrigardo:

Don't you worry, The FBI will be rounding them all up very soon including the idiots in Arizona who shared election data to meth heads.

ya donkey ye. kikikiki working ah full ah time ina nairaland. waste of ah space ye. kekeke

ah sperm in condom isa worth more than ah ya grin but ya isa ah result of cheap condom that ah broke ye.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by jimetagambo: 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
Weregonnalose:

I ah donkey ye. kikikiki working ah full ah time ina nairaland. I ah waste of ah space ye. kekeke

ah sperm in condom isa worth more than ma 3 cockroach daughtas grin but i isa ah result of cheap condom that ah broke ye.

Kikikikikikiki
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2022
Obrigardo:

I had to take time to read your trash after Ibime quoted it and i will say you don't even want to find out facts or information. You are just another loser troll trying to be intelligent.

Ibime, you don't have to give this tramp years to become another full Qanon fodder, he is already there. Look how he calls Zuckerberg a Jew, Cuckerberg - that's 4 chan language. He says so much about Orwellian Big tech meanwhile his Evil lord's failing truth social bans everything that Criminal trump doesn't like but allows calls for civil wars to stand.

Then he references the FBI memo and that made me laugh grin grin. It's so clear the dodo didn't even read the released memo, which CREW won the fight for it's release. and he never understood what it meant. But you can easily see he is spouting off from disinformation and twisting sources from these right wing nut sites.

He's becoming more nutso everyday. Make we dey watch.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2022
jimetagambo:

Basilico da addikted arse munching halfdonkey-halfmonkey.

Kikikikikikiki

kikiki ya isa work tha overtime ye. tha pig, tha lab rat ibime and tha lose sperm obrigardo isa jobless waste of tha space.
Gambojimeta is knack ibime isa daughter ina tha ass kikikikiki so ya isa be on tha good side ye
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
I think majority of Americans haven't yet come to grasp on the severity of what Criminal trump did.
Criminal trump could be executed for this.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 7:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
CoolUsername:

You forgot Kevin Clinesmith - the "yes he is an agent = No he is not an agent" forger and e-mail hacker. Who basically just got a slap in the hand, while many people languish in DC gulag simply because they marched peacefully on Capitol Hill to protest the election Biden stole - in cahoot with Big Tech.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by jimetagambo: 7:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
Weregonnalose:

kikiki i isa work tha overtime ye. Benalvino isa pig, tha lab rat ono and I ah lose sperm isa jobless waste of tha space.
Ono is knack ma 3 daughters ina tha ass kikikikiki so i isa be on tha good side ye

Kikikikikikiki
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
Hey Patriots, did you notice the White House twitter and Joe Biden's personal has gone full Dark Brandon like the past two weeks?
They are sparing no punches, and it's lighting up Democrats and voters.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:22pm On Aug 26, 2022
Criminal trump doesn't need jail.
He needs Execution by Lethal Injection or the firing squad. I prefer the later.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by jimetagambo: 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2022
Obrigardo:
Hey Patriots, did you notice the White House twitter and Joe Biden's personal has gone full Dark Brandon like the past two weeks?
They are sparing no punches, and it's lighting up Democrats and voters.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:33pm On Aug 26, 2022
Naaaaaaaaaaa
Criminal trump is going to prison at the very least for violating just the Espionage act because how can you explain something stupid like this to happen in his crime infested club house where Criminal trump was housing TOP SECRET NATIONAL DEFENSE INFORMATION documents for over 18 months?. Well we sane people can explain why, but blockheads like basilico ono and other maga lunatics would be so ashamed to figure it out. Their heads will explode.

Article here - https://newsinteractive.post-gazette.com/anna-de-rothschild-trump-mar-a-lago-security-fbi-investigation/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1661527001

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2022
basilico loco the 2000 muuuuules finder, did you find this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2022
Timiofak:

So basically you are in favour of defunding the police ? In fact Federal police

The police is not the same as the fbi. They don't operate the same way. We have NYPD, lapd etc. We have just the FBI. Nice try.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 9:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
Obrigardo:

Ibime:

So many words. Yet, not a single coherent point made.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2022
CoolUsername:

So many words. Yet, not a single coherent point made.

Don't mind those simpleyons. None of them even address one thing you said.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2022
ono:

You forgot Kevin Clinesmith - the "yes he is an agent = No he is not an agent" forger and e-mail hacker. Who basically just got a slap in the hand, while many people languish in DC gulag simply because they marched peacefully on Capitol Hill to protest the election Biden stole - in cahoot with Big Tech.

It's a different set of rules depending on whose side you're benefiting.

Just like clockwork, the people who stole Ashley Biden's diary faced the full force of law like they should've. The people who leaked a Supreme Court decision—nothing. The people picketed the homes of Supreme Court justices—nothing. What about the prior who leaked Trump's tax records? Nothing.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2022
benalvino3:

Don't mind those simpleyons. None of them even address one thing you said.

Zuckerberg is already was on the Joe Rogan Experience podcast admitting this stuff. There's literally audio and video evidence of him saying this. There's no ""QAnon"" spin to this, you can hear it from the skinwalker's mouth if you want.

The memo shows that they couldn't find enough evidence for obstruction of justice and one of the reasons for that was because they couldn't find evidence for the underlying crime in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 10:05pm On Aug 26, 2022
CoolUsername:

Zuckerberg is already was on the Joe Rogan Experience podcast admitting this stuff. There's literally audio and video evidence of him saying this. There's no ""QAnon"" spin to this, you can hear it from the skinwalker's mouth if you want.

The memo shows that they couldn't find enough evidence for obstruction of justice and one of the reasons for that was because they couldn't find evidence for the underlying crime in the first place.

The fbi is becoming more and more a clown organization.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 10:26pm On Aug 26, 2022
benalvino3:

The police is not the same as the fbi. They don't operate the same way. We have NYPD, lapd etc. We have just the FBI. Nice try.

Lol FBI is literally a police unit

Tf is this dude saying, let me school you a bit

There is county police, state police and even federal police

Lol, in my county, Delaware county, we have various police departments example, are media police department, Sharon hill police department some example also is NYPD, LAPD like you mentioned. Then there is state police, example is the Pennsylvania state police, New York State police, California state police. E.t.c then there is federal police which is divided into 8 which the FBI is part of lol

You are in favour of defunding the police accept it

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
The FBI is on the hunt for Criminal accomplices of Criminal trump in this serious and dire case..

Criminal Confederates!! Wow!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:37pm On Aug 26, 2022
If someone shot you because you had HCS in your possession, they will be praised by the Government.
Criminal trump had this and all other top secret documents of US Intelligence sources - the most closely guarded secrets with him for 18 months! When he had no security clearance anymore to view them! He couldn't even declassify shit! So Iran, Russia, Syria , China, NKorea could have their hands on it?

I don't mince words.when I say the chance of Criminal trump being convicted and executed is very high.

This is not going to end well at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 10:38pm On Aug 26, 2022
Timiofak:

Lol FBI is literally a police unit

Tf is this dude saying, let me school you a bit

There is county police, state police and even federal police

Lol, in my county, Delaware county, we have various police departments example, are media police department, Sharon hill police department some example also is NYPD, LAPD like you mentioned. Then there is state police, example is the Pennsylvania state police, New York State police, California state police. E.t.c then there is federal police which is divided into 8 which the FBI is part of lol

You are in favour of defunding the police accept it

how do you distinguish the FBI from the LAPD and LYPD? etc.

can you distinguish them?

ya isa donkey ye

(1) (2) (3) ... (3385) (3386) (3387) (3388) (3389) (3390) (3391) ... (4140) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.