Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3468) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1615857 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3465) (3466) (3467) (3468) (3469) (3470) (3471) ... (4138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 7:37pm On Nov 02, 2022
Biden's WH counting on the old twitter to remain thesame grin

they tweeted a lie and got fact checked and just like that... they deleted the tweet grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 8:12pm On Nov 02, 2022
benalvino3:
Thousands of protesters concerned about the legitimacy of the Brazilian Presidential Election swarm the military barracks in Rio de Janeiro. They pled military commanders to intervene.

https://twitter.com/ElectionWiz/status/1587849956492197890?s=20&t=AO7CQiOG7kXddwKzXf-w2w

They want a coup. Like Brazilians, like some dumb Americans pushed by trump..eyin wayre,osinwin eniyan grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale2: 8:19pm On Nov 02, 2022
Toss up.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 8:19pm On Nov 02, 2022
Trump lawyers saw Justice Thomas as key in plan to overturn 2020 election, emails show

Trump lawyers saw Justice Thomas as 'only chance' to stop 2020 election certification “We want to frame things so that Thomas could be the one to issue some sort of stay or other circuit justice opinion saying Georgia is in legitimate doubt,” Trump attorney wrote. Georgia was a favourite target because Thomas sits atop the 11th circuit.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/23257574-chapman059954_redacted

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 12:14am On Nov 03, 2022
---Kash Patel has been granted limited use of immunity and will testify before the grand jury in the classified documents case---

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:06am On Nov 03, 2022
benalvino3:
Biden's WH counting on the old twitter to remain thesame grin

they tweeted a lie and got fact checked and just like that... they deleted the tweet grin

Democrats have the media in their pockets. The democrats cam say anything and the media will not question, instead the media amplifies the lies.
Post down here about Katie Hobbs in toss up. A media fabrication too
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 4:57am On Nov 03, 2022
Biden speech tonight sounded like a last gasp hail Mary to scare people into voting democrats

By this time next week we will know if it worked

I don't recall Biden making a national prime time broadcast about attacker targeting Judge Kavanaugh just a few months ago

I guess desperate times calls for desperate measures. When seats in supposed Democratic safe districts like New York California arr threatened anything goes including prime time speech not against inflation not against crime but against the GOP
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:16am On Nov 03, 2022
Liberals are in meltdown over Elon Musk proposal to charge $8 for blue verified account, You can still use Twatter for free the blue tick will cost 100 bucks a year,
He posted NPC ( non playing charachter) cartoon about this,

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 6:21am On Nov 03, 2022
raumdeuter:
Biden speech tonight sounded like a last gasp hail Mary to scare people into voting democrats

I don't recall Biden making a national prime time broadcast about attacker targeting Judge Kavanaugh just a few months ago

I guess desperate times calls for desperate measures. When seats in supposed Democratic safe districts like New York California arr threatened anything goes including prime time speech not against inflation not against crime but against the GOP

They want to take days and weeks to count votes again.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 6:26am On Nov 03, 2022
raumdeuter:

Telling people to save Democracy that your party and it's legions of election denials are putting on the ballot is what you call a scare? Lmao

It is just like we in Nigeria telling people not to vote the APC that has a Boko Haram apologist as VP candidate and telling us we are just whyning.

Bros shey you dey Whyne me ni? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:25am On Nov 03, 2022
benalvino3:

They want to take days and weeks to count votes again.

Ive been saying this. Like tin pot dictators the crimes by democrats are too many for them to consider them giving up power.
They will steal blatantly and acccuse the other side of being election deniers. Hear them saying this is the best economy ever knowing its a plain lie , yet media will not call them out.
Democrats will steal this one. When did it start taking days to count the votes.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:17am On Nov 03, 2022
I'm making my bold prediction today.

Democrats are winning the Senate and expanding the House lead. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:20am On Nov 03, 2022
basilico:
Liberals are in meltdown over Elon Musk proposal to charge $8 for blue verified account, You can still use Twatter for free the blue tick will cost 100 bucks a year,
He posted NPC ( non playing charachter) cartoon about this,

You gave gone crazy, it's clear to see. I've noticed you don't have a job or an exciting life. That's why you are always here, because this is where you think your arcane archaic and dangerous views and leanings would make a mark, as long no one knows who the fuock you are.
So you just don't do anything to make the world better than insult and jeer at people who think you are a piece of shit.
Challenge me and take about 2 weeks off this forum lets see if your mental health will improve.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:23am On Nov 03, 2022
feedthenation:

Trump lawyers saw Justice Thomas as key in plan to overturn 2020 election, emails show

Trump lawyers saw Justice Thomas as 'only chance' to stop 2020 election certification “We want to frame things so that Thomas could be the one to issue some sort of stay or other circuit justice opinion saying Georgia is in legitimate doubt,” Trump attorney wrote. Georgia was a favourite target because Thomas sits atop the 11th circuit.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/23257574-chapman059954_redacted

Thomas will resign before 2024. This is like we watching the Manchurian candidate in real life. This midterms is going to bring a lot of drama for the Supreme court and criminal trump early next year. The Goop are already preparing for Criminal trump's indictment immediately after the midterms like sharp sharp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:25am On Nov 03, 2022
saxywale2:
Toss up.

Katie Hobbs is going to win it. Its so clear kari lake is a psycho, like no one would want her to be their babysitter. There's just something vicious about her and it's just dark. The Dems will sweep Arizona Gov, and Senate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:34am On Nov 03, 2022
saxywale2:
Toss up.

kari loco is a real life Psycho. I don't think all of Arizona has gone to the dogs. I know there are a sizeable number of republican voters who think this lunatic is dangerous. She should be history by year end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:45am On Nov 03, 2022
happney65:

They want a coup. Like Brazilians, like some dumb Americans pushed by trump..eyin wayre,osinwin eniyan grin

This is exactly what they planned all along. Remember Criminal trump and his goons have been feeding bolsonaro with this *stollen* election rhetoric for a while now.

Check this Nytimes article from Nov.2021 https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/11/world/americas/bolsonaro-trump-brazil-election.html

But how far will bolsonaro take it? He will certainly lose and lose bad if he toes the path of Criminal trump because Brazil can be quite brutal when they need to be.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:53am On Nov 03, 2022
hey basiloco

Guess you following this case? Because you are on trial here with rudy, as with other fools who threatened the lives of those two black women who were just doing their job. Let's see another one expose your baloony

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 11:02am On Nov 03, 2022
And AOC wept grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 11:40am On Nov 03, 2022
obixcel:
And AOC wept grin grin

AOC drives a Tesla, she can afford $8 a month

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 11:42am On Nov 03, 2022
Obrigardo:

This is exactly what they planned all along. Remember Criminal trump and his goons have been feeding bolsonaro with this *stollen* election rhetoric for a while now.

Check this Nytimes article from Nov.2021 https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/11/world/americas/bolsonaro-trump-brazil-election.html

But how far will bolsonaro take it? He will certainly lose and lose bad if he toes the path of Criminal trump because Brazil can be quite brutal when they need to be.

That is who they are. Bunch of dictators hoping to perpertute themselves in power . I hope they are kicked out of power

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 11:47am On Nov 03, 2022
zendi:
The Wokeland Right Wing should be economical with their optimism over midterms and future elections.
The Left know how their deranged policies are hated by sane people, and have developed certain dark powers, or voodoo powers, over Wokeland elections.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:57am On Nov 03, 2022
Obrigardo:
hey basiloco

Guess you following this case? Because you are on trial here with rudy, as with other fools who threatened the lives of those two black women who were just doing their job. Let's see another one expose your baloony

An Obama appointee. Should I be surprised?
Those judges will have to redeeem themselves one day

These people were not doing anything illegal. Ruby Freeman n her daughter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh5j7s1H7ek
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 1:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
happney65:

Telling people to save Democracy that your party and it's legions of election denials are putting on the ballot is what you call a scare? Lmao

It is just like we in Nigeria telling people not to vote the APC that has a Boko Haram apologist as VP candidate and telling us we are just whyning.

Bros shey you dey Whyne me ni? grin

Has Biden spoken to election deniers like Stacey Abrams or Virginia Governor Terry Mcaullife

https://mobile.twitter.com/GlennYoungkin/status/1446255355831390209
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 1:04pm On Nov 03, 2022
CoolUsername:

AOC drives a Tesla, she can afford $8 a month

If she can't afford $8 then she can be a regular user without the blue tick. If the blue tick matters to her then let her pay
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:37pm On Nov 03, 2022
budaatum:

Inflation bursting.

Ouch!

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2022
basilico:

An Obama appointee. Should I be surprised?
Those judges will have to redeeem themselves one day

These people were not doing anything illegal. Ruby Freeman n her daughter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh5j7s1H7ek

What is wrong with you bro? How many times do I have to tell you this video has been debunked over a hundred times and even in the Jan 6th committee hearings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:32pm On Nov 03, 2022
Obrigardo:

What is wrong with you bro? How many times do I have to tell you this video has been debunked over a hundred times and even in the Jan 6th committee hearings.

Tell him a billion times and he will still believe Q. He still believes there is bamboo in his kraken and the pulled 2000 Mules book.

Evidence is always trumped by whatever alternative facts fit the narrative he has chosen to believe because a lot is very wrong with him.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by timay1: 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
Obrigardo:
I'm making my bold prediction today.

Democrats are winning the Senate and expanding the House lead. cool

Even Biden and the Democratic stalwarts won't even make such prediction.

Why do you think they've been blackmailing voters emotionally , come threats, just to get something. grin

Nothing spells panic among democrats than that Bidens speech yesterday. Man was literarily attacking the whole opposition party, in a Nigerian political style yesterday because they had nothing tangible to campaign with, just subtle threats, emotional blackmail, and smear campaign against opponents. You will think that it's a Nigerian election grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 5:38pm On Nov 03, 2022
timay1:

Even Biden and the Democratic stalwarts won't even make such prediction.

Why do you think they've been blackmailing voters emotionally , come threats, just to get something. grin

Nothing spells panic among democrats than that Bidens speech yesterday. Man was literarily attacking the whole opposition party, in a Nigerian political style yesterday because they had nothing tangible to campaign with, just subtle threats, emotional blackmail, and smear campaign against opponents. You will think that it's a Nigerian election grin

That speech yesterday was pathetic, Its a new low. An election 6 days away and he had to do a primetime speech to warn the voters about the opponents, I saw it on CNN and was genuinely ashamed for Biden, By the time I tuned to Fox, they were actually having a ball just laughing at Biden

CNN just released a poll today that almost 60% of Americans major concern right now is the economy and inflation but Biden has nothing to say about those concerns except for Republicans, GOP. I really hope Biden runs in 2024

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2022
raumdeuter:

That speech yesterday was pathetic, Its a new low. An election 6 days away and he had to do a primetime speech to warn the voters about the opponents, I saw it on CNN and was genuinely ashamed for Biden, By the time I tuned to Fox, they were actually having a ball just laughing at Biden

CNN just released a poll today that almost 60% of Americans major concern right now is the economy and inflation but Biden has nothing to say about those concerns except for Republicans, GOP. I really hope Biden runs in 2024

Major issue with Democrat is aborting babies. Overturning Roe Vs Wade. Obama harped on it too yester
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 5:52pm On Nov 03, 2022
My prediction for Tuesday is that Republicans will retake control of Congress, with 51 seats in the Senate and at least 224 in the House of Reps.

Some sites like RealClearPolitics are even projecting the Republicans to hold 54 Senate seats.

However, one way that Democrats could swing the election if they promise to decriminalize the cultivation and use of marijuana at the federal level..

(1) (2) (3) ... (3465) (3466) (3467) (3468) (3469) (3470) (3471) ... (4138) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: TemporaryHansel, basilico and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.