Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1611271 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3497) (3498) (3499) (3500) (3501) (3502) (3503) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 12:02pm On Nov 11, 2022
basilico:

Rigging . they waiting to declare demoncrats winners

And they will succeed buddy. Kari Lake is the target of many many RINOs and DemonRats. Arizona will turn to the evil, morally bankrupt, pedophile loving gangs - blue.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Mintum: 12:22pm On Nov 11, 2022
benalvino3:
Maricopa and Arizona should do something about election procedures. Their system is such a joke and useless
Same with Clark county Nevada, and democrats chances are increasing by the minutes the more they continue their chaotic tabulation of results. Guess those who they call "election deniers" might not be crazy after all. This is the kind of bull shit you see in third world countries, no transparency whatsoever and the amount of outstanding ballots to be counted keep changing every day with no new ballots received. Even in supposedly "shit hole" Nigeria, elections are much more transparent and better run than this shit show going on in "advanced" USA. We just had one in Osun and the results of every single LGA was already public knowledge few hours after the elections and long before INEC even announced it. I wonder how Americans came about having electoral laws where the party agents are excluded from observing the tabulation process, that's a recipe for corruption and rigging especially when some candidates running for office are directly in charge of organizing the very elections they are running in.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Mintum: 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
Florida fixed their system after the chaos they had in Broward county in 2018 and their elections have been seamless since then but Arizona seem to have just taken the chaos of 2020 in this same Maricopa county and made it ten times worse.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
And observe how the entire country actually appear to find no problem with the current state of play in these counties. The lamestream media conveniently kept everyone in the dark about these things - especially those of the GenZ whom many said voted to tilt the election in DemonRats favour.

Only Tucker did a very good research on this. Check my last two post and listen to the smart guy talk.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
Mintum:

Same with Clark county Nevada, and democrats chances are increasing by the minutes the more they continue their chaotic tabulation of results. Guess those who they call "election deniers" might not be crazy after all. This is the kind of bull shit you see in third world countries, no transparency whatsoever and the amount of outstanding ballots to be counted keep changing every day with no new ballots received. Even in supposedly "shit hole" Nigeria, elections are much more transparent and better run than this shit show going on in "advanced" USA. We just had one in Osun and the results of every single LGA was already public knowledge few hours after the elections and long before INEC even announced it. I wonder how Americans came about having electoral laws where the party agents are excluded from observing the tabulation process, that's a recipe for corruption and rigging especially when some candidates running for office are directly in charge of organizing the very elections they are running in.

Its a shame the US have gotten to this stage. I think I believe Biden when he says they have perfected a way to steal elections.

This causes doubt in the process, a process they refused to fix after what happened.

They were even gaslighting everyone that may take days or weeks to get the results before the election.

This was not the case in these cities before 2020 election.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:20pm On Nov 11, 2022
If only Louisiana were ruled by the GQP.

The Independent: Four states voted to end slavery as a form of criminal punishment. Here’s why Louisiana voters didn’t.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/midterm-elections-2022/louisiana-slavery-amendment-prison-labor-b2221820.html

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2022
CoolUsername:

Lol, maybe Obrigardo was on to something, maybe looks are everything.

grin grin grin
Dems will invest in that seat come 2024. I didn't even think she was beatable and pollsters,pundits did not even have that race on the radar.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:30pm On Nov 11, 2022
Gretchen Whitmer and Shapiro are the future of the Democratic Party.

Kamala should not run if Biden isn't running.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 2:51pm On Nov 11, 2022
@basilico---the expert on Russian affairs---what's going on with Putin and the withdrawal from Kherson---

Russian Defense Ministry says all its troops left Kherson. As of Nov. 11, Russian forces have completely withdrawn from the west bank of the Dnipro River where the city of Kherson sits, according to the Russian Defense Ministry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2022
Teaser4:
Maloney is ranting grin grin Abi na meltdown lemmaaaaao

I saw it this morning too

AOC will stay n her safe district and be creating problems for those in competitive districts

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 3:34pm On Nov 11, 2022
---why do some people still follow Donald Trump---after this racist message on Virginia GOP govetnor Glen Youngkin---

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale2: 3:42pm On Nov 11, 2022
feedthenation:
---why do some people still follow Donald Trump---after this racist message on Virginia GOP govetnor Glen Youngkin---
Trump and his MAGA crowd are going to fight dirty all through next year. He is feeling betrayed.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
saxywale2:

Trump and his MAGA crowd are going to fight dirty all through next year. He is feeling betrayed.

Did Youngkin say anything against Trump? I might not have been paying attention.

But from the looks of things there's a gang up to pressure Trump not to run and his allies will fight back
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 4:20pm On Nov 11, 2022
SlyFoxx4Life:

They will pay. You sef go pay. Pay Elon his money! grin

Pay for what? LMFAO!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale2: 5:35pm On Nov 11, 2022
sanpipita:

Did Youngkin say anything against Trump? I might not have been paying attention.

But from the looks of things there's a gang up to pressure Trump not to run and his allies will fight back
It's only a matter of time before MAGAs tag all of them not falling behind Trump RINOs.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale2: 5:43pm On Nov 11, 2022
LordReed:

Pay for what? LMFAO!
Lol

Verified Trolls have taken over and making a mess of the platform..He was discussing bankruptcy of twitter with his remaining employees yesterday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Konkoja: 5:48pm On Nov 11, 2022
feedthenation:

One of the main reasons they follow him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2022
Trump is embarrassing.

Basilico, it's time you move on. the guy has good ideas, but his ego makes him too volatile.

the reason I don't want him to run for months before now has been confirmed.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 6:49pm On Nov 11, 2022
benalvino3:
Trump is embarrassing.

Basilico, it's time you move on. the guy has good ideas, but his ego makes him too volatile.

At this point, I'm hoping he's indicted

Anyone thats praised hurts Trumps feelings
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:56pm On Nov 11, 2022
benalvino3:
Trump is embarrassing.

raumdeuter:

At this point, I'm hoping he's indicted

Anyone thats praised hurts Trumps feelings

You finally seeing what you've been told for years? Pity it took you so long to decline the dumpaid.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2022
budaatum:

You finally seeing what you've been told for years? Pity it took you so long to decline the dumpaid.

I have never been on Trumps train and I've been hoping this meltdown happens earlier
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2022
raumdeuter:

I have never been on Trumps train and I've been hoping this meltdown happens earlier

I have been reading your posts here, and what you wrote above is very far from the impression you give of yourself, so work on it some so you are not continued to be seen as a dumpite.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 7:03pm On Nov 11, 2022
Guys, they (his enemies) knew Trump's weak point - we all have one, I have a short fuse myself and I dislike people like Obrifaggot etc. Don't forget he (Trump) was up against formidable enemies RINOs (the likes of Cheney, Kinzinger, McTurtle, etc - who have all sworn that they will do all they can to make him not run again) and DemonRats. People within his own party and others were out to get him and bring him down. They betrayed him. I am not sure I can succeed against such a force if I were in his shoes. He has tried.

That's not to say I am happy with the way he's gone about Ron and Youngkin. He needs to man up. Whoever his advisers are, they need to tame him now.

Maybe we need to create a separate thread for people like us (not just republicans, but rational humans who can think and see things from a different and reasonable perspective). I will do it and invite you to join so we can rub minds there - far away from toxic people like Obrifaggot, evil buda and the hippolady.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SlyFoxx4Life: 7:03pm On Nov 11, 2022
LordReed:

Pay for what? LMFAO!

Calm down sweetie. They are addressing impersonation issues. It will be back up as soon as they find a way deal with the trolls. Stop celebrating fake victories. You carefully avoided all the headlines that put the proper context.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:05pm On Nov 11, 2022
ono:

Maybe we need to create a separate thread for people like us (not just republicans, but rational humans who can think and see things from a different and reasonable perspective). I will do it and invite you to join so we can rub minds there - far away from toxic people like Obrifaggot and the hippolady.

Byebye. And mind this thread don't hit you on the way out please.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2022
budaatum:

I have been reading your posts here, and what you wrote above is very far from the impression you give of yourself, so work on it some so you are not continued to be seen as a dumpite.

What impression have I given about myself? Almost everyone here know I do not support Trump. They are free to have any impression they want
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 7:19pm On Nov 11, 2022
budaatum:

see this one? I will still support trump over any of the things on the Blue side of the political sphere.

When a person like you hates anyone that does not support the globalist fools, you tend to go after that person. which is why you developed hate from nowhere against the likes of Elon Musk.

Then you lie that he is affecting your earnings when you are helping to spread lies that have a negative impact on your imaginary earnings.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 7:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
raumdeuter:

What impression have I given about myself? Almost everyone here know I do not support Trump. They are free to have any impression they want

budaatum is a chronic liar. makes up crap all the time. i am not supporting trump because there are better candidates than him and as of now, he is being too toxic.

no matter who runs for Rep, Budaatum will see that person as worse or equal to trump.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
raumdeuter:

Everyone here? Hands up anyone who knows raumdeuter does not support dump!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 7:24pm On Nov 11, 2022
budaatum:
Everyone here? Hands up anyone who knows rumdeuter does not support dump!

You have been here and when have you seen me support Trump

Someone was even throwing a sub at me that I was predicting that Republicans will move away from Trump as far back as January 2021
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:26pm On Nov 11, 2022
benalvino3:

budaatum is a chronic liar. makes up crap all the time. i am not supporting trump because there are better candidates than him and as of now, he is being too toxic.

no matter who runs for Rep, Budaatum will see that person as worse or equal to trump.

Dump was always toxic. You just been too blind to notice.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
ono:
Guys, they (his enemies) knew Trump's weak point - we all have one, I have a short fuse myself and I dislike people like Obrifaggot etc. Don't forget he (Trump) was up against formidable enemies RINOs (the likes of Cheney, Kinzinger, McTurtle, etc - who have all sworn that they will do all they can to make him not run again) and DemonRats. People within his own party and others were out to get him and bring him down. They betrayed him. I am not sure I can succeed against such a force if I were in his shoes. He has tried.

That's not to say I am happy with the way he's gone about Ron and Youngkin. He needs to man up. Whoever his advisers are, they need to tame him now.

Maybe we need to create a separate thread for people like us (not just republicans, but rational humans who can think and see things from a different and reasonable perspective). I will do it and invite you to join so we can rub minds there - far away from toxic people like Obrifaggot, evil buda and the hippolady.

There are RHINO's but trying to paint Desantis as one does not make sense. Trump talks about the establishment and many mistakes he made in his time appointing the establishments to various positions.

Desantis has done more with less talk. he is more like trump when it comes to attacking people who attack him, but his policies are spot on.

CNN is now pushing talks that DeSantis cheated,

When trump backed him, he barely won, but his actions speak for themselves, without trump he won with 20%

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3497) (3498) (3499) (3500) (3501) (3502) (3503) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.