Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3550) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1610312 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3547) (3548) (3549) (3550) (3551) (3552) (3553) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 2:32am On Dec 04, 2022
CoolUsername:

During the 2016 election race, WikiLeaks published some dirt on Hillary Clinton shortly before election day and caused a huge scandal without giving enough time for the Clinton campaign to get things under control. As you know, Trump won that election. Stats later showed that a significant number of voters decided to vote for Trump over Clinton because of the leaks.

Shortly after the election, a leaked video showed Google execs in meeting talking about what they can do to prevent something like Trump winning from every happening again. Furthermore, a lot of social companies changed their policies on what was deemed to be 'misinformation' and 'hacked materials'.

Fast forward to 2020, the Trump v Biden election race. The New York Post published an article detailing some of the activities of Joe Biden's son, Hunter Biden. This included things like drugs abuse, prostitution, and some potential evidence of corruption by Joe Biden.

This is where things got weird, Twitter asked the New York Post to delete the post, then banned them after they refused. Twitter banned Trump's campaign account for posting a video taking about it. Twitter deleted all posts and DMs mentioning the article. There are more details of Twitter's activities in my previous comments. Former Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey even came out later (after the election, of course) to apologize for the censorship.

Facebook also deleted posts and DMs about the news. Mark Zuckerberg would later cone out to say that he did that on instruction of the FBI to be on the look out for disinformation from foreign actors. Mind you, this news was broken by the New York Post and was actually true.

I guess they successfully prevented it from happening again.
like I surmised earlier......... Conjectures

And even at that, is it your position that what happened to the Clinton campaign in 2016 was fair so much so that SM coys should have allowed a repeat?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 2:39am On Dec 04, 2022
CoolUsername:

Full video is embedded in the article

www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/09/12/leaked-video-google-leaderships-dismayed-reaction-to-trump-election/

The Hunter Biden laptop story. Did you read what I posted?

I think it would have hurt Biden and therefore helped Trump. I think so because that's what analysis suggests happened in the 2016. Again, did you read what I posted?

www.ed.ac.uk/informatics/news-events/stories/2017/wikileaks-trump-edge-in-campaign-race-twitter
at this rate stop "thinking " already undecided, like elon you're obviously terrible at it

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 2:54am On Dec 04, 2022
CoolUsername:

FBI told Facebook to delete the posts of the Hunter Biden story that was reported by the New York Post. A government agency colluded with a private company to censor the press.

Let's start with that.
a government agency under whose presidency? Please just stop already! You obviously haven't thought this through

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 3:32am On Dec 04, 2022
An interesting viewpoint.

Is Candace Owens a Deep State Player? Connecting the Dots

December 3, 2022

https://henrymakow.com/2022/12/-is-candace-owens-a-deep-state.html

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 4:55am On Dec 04, 2022
BraniacX:
a government agency under whose presidency? Please just stop already! You obviously haven't thought this through

Does that change the fact that a government agency tried to censor the press?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 4:56am On Dec 04, 2022
BraniacX:
at this rate stop "thinking " already undecided, like elon you're obviously terrible at it

Secondary school-tier humour

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 5:50am On Dec 04, 2022
raumdeuter:

So if you are talking to a person who is not understanding a topic and you say. If only I can open your head and put this inside

Next the person goes home sees his son who doesn't understand Mathematics takes an ax to split his head to put Math text because Ben suggested it

Lol, Those people usually learn by experience. His first son may die so his other children's heads will not be cut open... but there are some people that do not learn at all even from experience
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 5:53am On Dec 04, 2022
IjeBos:

Good Response. You told the world who you are. Keep defending racists. Ask yourself what good person marches along White Supremacists shouting "Jews will not replace us" or the KKK? I'd guess you'd be there if you lived in the US.. Honestly, you should be ashamed of yourself as a Black person or even just a human.

Here are some clips of that "rally" and the period after since you are trying to rewrite history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIrcB1sAN8I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPLvWO_SOgM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F2kPRW6ZuA

you really need to go through this book before you come here. you can share with some of your folks here, especially obrigado

Me saying the Media lies and providing evidence to prove just that is not me supporting racists. I am not talking about the Nazis who marched with torches or the ones who fought on the streets.

I am talking about What trump said and what the media say he said... its two different things.
BECAUSE YOU CAN NOT REASON YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. YOU REALLY NEED TO READ THIS BOOK.

ALSO BELOW THE BOOK IS WHAT THEY TRIED TO DO TO THAT INNOCENT BOY. HIS ONLY CRIME WAS WEARING A MAGA HAT.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 6:07am On Dec 04, 2022
BraniacX:

And even at that, is it your position that what happened to the Clinton campaign in 2016 was fair so much so that SM coys should have allowed a repeat?

It is fair, it is news, and people should know what and who they are voting for. the media uses social media to spread the news and people use it to pass information or communicate. the SM does not or should not be censoring accurate news. they allow every bad lie to stay up on social media about trump even the Russia Collusion lies.

trump calling dead Vets losers and many other lies were allowed to circulate... but when a real scandal is up it is killed.

you don't find this disturbing?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Mintum: 6:50am On Dec 04, 2022
BraniacX:

What is wrong with what happened in 2016? Was the WikiLeaks a lie? You don't suppress truth just because the candidate you support will be affected by it. You are suggesting that Social media companies should suppress any story that will affect your preferred candidate even if the story is true? That is the kind of thing you expect to see in third world shit holes.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 7:01am On Dec 04, 2022
Mintum:

What is wrong with what happened in 2016? Was the WikiLeaks a lie? You don't suppress truth just because the candidate you support will be affected by it. You are suggesting that Social media companies should suppress any story that will affect your preferred candidate even if the story is true? That is the kind of thing you expect to see in third world shit holes.

that's the kind of thing they do in Nazi Germany, China, North Korea, etc. it's a life based on a lie these folks want to live. even if they are biased and want Dems to win, there are neutral people who just vote for any candidate they feel they can trust. Controlling what those people see and don't see is a way of manipulating elections.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:11am On Dec 04, 2022
CoolUsername:

So what did you mean when you said Trump was President during that time?

We know you are the type of dodo who loves moving round in circles untill you troll out the other party to death.

You are still dumb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:13am On Dec 04, 2022
benalvino3:

that's the kind of thing they do in Nazi Germany, China, North Korea, etc. it's a life based on a lie these folks want to live. even if they are biased and want Dems to win, there are neutral people who just vote for any candidate they feel they can trust. Controlling what those people see and don't see is a way of manipulating elections.

Yeah, you conveniently forget about McDougall and stormy Daniels? You guys are low level cretins.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:17am On Dec 04, 2022
BraniacX:

Don't you worry. He's just gonna ask you dumb questions and annoy you to death. He lacks the insight to simply understand a fact like this.
Wow they are all so dumb, it's Amazing.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 7:19am On Dec 04, 2022
Obrigardo:

Yeah, you conveniently forget about McDougall and stormy Daniels? You guys are low level cretins.

Nonsense... as usual, you are still not able to use your brain. It is okay for politicians to hide their asses, they can pay people to do it for them. Politicians are not a social media company... Learn the difference.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:20am On Dec 04, 2022
CoolUsername:

Does that change the fact that a government agency tried to censor the press?

And under whose presidency did that happen? Go slither back into your underground cave.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:25am On Dec 04, 2022
[/quote][quote author=benalvino3 post=118885932]

Nonsense... as usual, you are still not able to use your brain. It is okay for politicians to hide their asses, they can pay people to do it for them. Politicians are not a social media company... Learn the difference.

So what the fùcking hell you guys dicks are erect with this doozy of an expose? Don't you think you making a fool of yourself by not being objective and fair to President Biden as he did nothing wrong when he was a candidate?
You close your eyes to criminal trumps censor parade, like it doesn't matter that he met with Russians to spread opp disinfo and tried to quash negative stories about him, EVEN as he was president?

Get out of here.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:25am On Dec 04, 2022
President Biden and Senator Warren in a phone bank working for Warnock.
Biden working in a phone bank? Ah this man is too simple.

Damn I love the Democratic party. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:34am On Dec 04, 2022
Obrigardo:

So what the fùcking hell you guys dicks are erect with this doozy of an expose? Don't you think you making a fool of yourself by not being objective and fair to President Biden as he did nothing wrong when he was a candidate?
You close your eyes to criminal trumps censor parade, like it doesn't matter that he met with Russians to spread opp disinfo and tried to quash negative stories about him, EVEN as he was president?

Get out of here.

you are ireedemable. too far gone

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 9:20am On Dec 04, 2022
Obrigardo:

And under whose presidency did that happen? Go slither back into your underground cave.

A very terrible lame excuse - coming from non other than the notorious Obrifaggot!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 10:00am On Dec 04, 2022
Obrigardo:

They are a lost cause just like an hypnotised victim. They are programmed not to see Trump's gave crimes but the little misdemeanours of others. Whatever crimes they accuse the Bidens of doing, the Trumps had done 10 times worse. Trump's children had never worked one day in their lives, but they make make millions with their fathers influence before and during his presidency. Trump and right wing media had censored democrats, engaged in bias media reports and promote falsehood against opponents than left wing media.
Trump and republicans he far worse sex scandal than democrats. Almost no prominent senior Republican without a sex scandal. The worse they have against Biden is touching and sniffing the hair of girls in public. Trump on the other has over 25 women accusing accusing him of sexual harassment/rape.

How they can compare Trump to Biden in terms of crimes and inappropriate sexual behaviour is mind boggling. Trump is a walking crime magnet. Even his latest call for a termination of the US constitution is regarded as a crime in some jurisdictions. Termination with what? - Monarchy or Dictatorship?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by uglymods: 10:03am On Dec 04, 2022
wirinet:

They are a lost cause just like an hypnotised victim. They are programmed not to see Trump's gave crimes but the little misdemeanours of others. Whatever crimes they accuse the Bidens of doing, the Trumps had done 10 times worse. Trump's children had never worked one day in their lives, but they make make millions with their fathers influence before and during his presidency. Trump and right wing media had censored democrats, engaged in bias media reports and promote falsehood against opponents than left wing media.
Trump and republicans he far worse sex scandal than democrats. Almost no prominent senior Republican without a sex scandal. The worse they have against Biden is touching and sniffing the hair of girls in public. Trump on the other has over 25 women accusing accusing him of sexual harassment/rape.

How they can compare Trump to Biden in terms of crimes and inappropriate sexual behaviour is mind boggling. Trump is a walking crime magnet. Even his latest call for a suspension of the US constitution is regarded as a crime in some jurisdictions.

Kikikkki all ya say is from ah papanus. Lies kikikiki
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 10:10am On Dec 04, 2022
uglymods:

Kikikkki all ya say is from ah papanus. Lies kikikiki

Please do me a favour. Ignore my posts. I ignore your posts as i can't even read them not to talk of make sense of them. I usually just jump them.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by uglymods: 10:26am On Dec 04, 2022
wirinet:

Please do me a favour. Ignore my posts. I ignore your posts as i can't even read them not to talk of make sense of them. I usually just jump them.

Ita isa ignore ya post. Ita isa just ah putta my ah 2cent. Yapa andi Yama isa ah make ah misahtake ina having the sex. Ya isa result of ah mistake ye
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Donjazet2: 11:03am On Dec 04, 2022
ZooOga:
An interesting viewpoint.

Is Candace Owens a Deep State Player? Connecting the Dots
December 3, 2022
https://henrymakow.com/2022/12/-is-candace-owens-a-deep-state.html

I have never read any of the Maga links posted here but I don't know what made me click this one. Boy oh Boy, are you guys not Soo bat shit Cray Cray? grin grin

My eyes was filled with tears from the laughter of reading the most crazy shit my eyes have ever seen.

You Maga people need help. I don't want to believe that people who appear normal physically have these things in their heads and truly believe them. grin

If you believe even a quarter of the drivel on this sir, you need mental amd psychological evaluation. No wonder basilica sounds so idiotic. So these are things you guys read? Chai!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SlyfoxxDaBoss: 11:34am On Dec 04, 2022
basilico:

His surname took him to Yale. Only. Nothing between his ears.

Exactly. Same people who (rightly) accused George Bush Jr. of only getting into Yale and Harvard because of his last name now believe Dumbass Hunter Biden got into Yale by merit. LMAO. These people will bend over backwards to defend their “massa’s” any time. Even I as a Trump fan am still honest enough to say his family connections played a big part in him getting into Wharton. That’s just the way it is. But these guys are suck loyal democrat slaves they can’t admit it on their own side.

And by the way is he suggesting that just because Hunter went to Yale he can’t commit crimes or what? These folks are ridiculous I swear.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SlyfoxxDaBoss: 11:57am On Dec 04, 2022
Sup losers!! Your boy is back to base from Abuja and all I can say is it should be a crime to have as many rich friends as I do. See cruise!! I didn’t even spend a single Naira and got the full presidential treatment.

Anyways, it’s time to start planning my annual vacation. I typically take a Holliday towards the end of the year to reward myself for all the hard work during the year.

Where should I go this year? Which one of my numerous visa’s should I utilize? Hmmmm I’m thinking London and Bangkok.. yes that’s it! London and Bangkok it is hehehe. So sorry for IjeBos and Obrigardo who will spend their holiday cleaning ass in Muricah as usual hahaha.

1stGenAmerican I love you baby. I’m ready to send you a ticket to join me in Bangkok if you willing. Just DM me your number okay? Hehehe

AlphaTaikun pls creat another temp account and explain to your fellow morons how I downloaded this one from the internet too grin they will need that consolation from you again after this latest receipt from me grin

@SlyTiger pls come and smell lies as usual haha.

Na una reduce me to this level of pettiness o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SlyfoxxDaBoss: 12:05pm On Dec 04, 2022
Before I leave for London let me quickly check how much is left in my UK account sef. Over two years since I used it.

Wow! Look at the little change left there

1stGenAmerican do you think this enough to last us a week in London before we head to Bangkok or should I send more?

Let me know baby. Lol

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 12:41pm On Dec 04, 2022
SlyfoxxDaBoss:

Exactly. Same people who (rightly) accused George Bush Jr. of only getting into Yale and Harvard because of his last name now believe Dumbass Hunter Biden got into Yale by merit. LMAO. These people will bend over backwards to defend their “massa’s” any time. Even I as a Trump fan am still honest enough to say his family connections played a big part in him getting into Wharton. That’s just the way it is. But these guys are suck loyal democrat slaves they can’t admit it on their own side.

And by the way is he suggesting that just because Hunter went to Yale he can’t commit crimes or what? These folks are ridiculous I swear.

Wasn't he last in his class grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 12:55pm On Dec 04, 2022
basilico:

His surname took him to Yale. Only. Nothing between his ears.

Biden

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SlyfoxxDaBoss: 12:56pm On Dec 04, 2022
benalvino3:

Biden

Dullness runs in that family I swear.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2022
SlyfoxxDaBoss:
Before I leave for London let me quickly check how much is left in my UK account sef. Over two years since I used it.

Wow! Look at the little change left there

1stGenAmerican do you think this enough to last us a week in London before we head to Bangkok or should I send more?

Let me know baby. Lol

You might run away when she shows up. I figure her out as a big momma fed on GMO you dont your pals to see. smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (3547) (3548) (3549) (3550) (3551) (3552) (3553) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.