Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,248 members, 7,860,562 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:41 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3572) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1699538 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3569) (3570) (3571) (3572) (3573) (3574) (3575) ... (4179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 4:55pm On Dec 12, 2022
Weregonnalose:

Kikikikiki gay ah tennis welecome kikikik
Kontinues ta munch ya new gay partner arse Ina peaces. Don't ah draws me Inta ya mess witi ya new founds loferboy slyfoxxjoes

Kikikikikikiki

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Slytiger: 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2022
SlyfoxxDaBoss:

Bahaha. Yahoo boy with more passports, visa, stamps, international bank accounts and foreign degrees than your useless HIV infested drug addict father. Hahah.

Yes I fvck cheap sluts like my hungry mother from time to time when I’m Hot and gamble away more money on a weekend than your useless mother makes from hawking her aging and fermenting ass on the streets in a year.

You have anything else to say? Hehehe. Hungry child. Better drop your ego and beg me for money before you collapse from starvation. Worthless waste of space. You are of no value to anybody on this planet including yourself.
Fake and expired stamps. That is your stock in trade. Stupid low budget yahoo boy. Better use your Kobo to play more bet on bet9ja, you may win 1000 naira this time around grin

Nice to know you don't stop at raping your mother. You also rape your sisters too LMAO
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Slytiger: 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2022
SlyfoxxDaBoss:

So that’s how your father caught HIV I see. He used to let strange men cum in his anus in exchange for some crack cocaine and weed on the streets.

Heheh. No wonder the combination of him and your whoree mother birthed a total nonentity like you.
Hahahahaha More projection.

You are the popular cheap ashawo fucker on Nairaland. You are now talking about how your father and mother are HIV infected. LMAO.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 5:01pm On Dec 12, 2022
gambojimeta:

Kontinues ta munch ya new gay partner arse Ina peaces. Don't ah draws me Inta ya mess witi ya new founds loferboy slyfoxxjoes

Kikikikikikiki

Kikikiki ya pa isa ugly ye, why ah post ah him? Ya gay tennis ye grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SlyfoxxDaBoss: 5:01pm On Dec 12, 2022
Slytiger:

Hahahahaha More projection.

You are the popular cheap ashawo fucker on Nairaland. You are ow talking about how your father and mother are HIV infected. LMAO.

Always with a condom my man. Except when it’s time to cum in your mothers filthy mouth like the worthless dog she is that’s when I take it off.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Slytiger: 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
SlyfoxxDaBoss:

Heheh show us your own expired visa and even one stamp. Hahah. You that is yet to leave your village since your useless parents dumped you there after conceiving you by mistake.

You are what they call a complete “born throway” hahaha. Useless child. Have you even seen the inside of an aircraft before?
Stupid yahoo boy. You can only decieve idiots on this thread with your fake stamps LOL.

I pity your whorish mother that birthed a nincompoop like you after having sex with a thousand men.

Inside of an aircraft like that's an achievement grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Slytiger: 5:03pm On Dec 12, 2022
SlyfoxxDaBoss:

Always with a condom my man. Except when it’s time to cum in my mothers filthy mouth like the worthless dog she is that’s when I take it off.
Thanks for letting us know that you love to cum in your geriatric mother's mouth. LOL

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2022
Weregonnalose:

Kikikiki ya pa isa ugly ye, why ah post ah him? Ya gay tennis ye grin
Tinumbu isi ya president.... If ya ah nat likey it, da 3mb is Derek fa ya ta end ya life..dati is afta ya ah suck ya new gay partner arse offs

Kikikikikikiki
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2022
gambojimeta:

Tinumbu isi ya president.... If ya ah nat likey it, da 3mb is Derek fa ya ta end ya life..dati is afta ya ah suck ya new gay partner arse offs

Kikikikikikiki

Isa ya Pa, ya ugly Pa grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2022
Weregonnalose:

Isa ya Pa, ya ugly Pa grin
Isa ugly likey ta news gay partners

Kikikikikikiki
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 5:10pm On Dec 12, 2022
gambojimeta:

Isa ugly likey ta news gay partners

Kikikikikikiki

Ya Pa isa news gay partner? Kikiki ya isa gay tennis ya PA is ah news gay. Ijebos grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 5:11pm On Dec 12, 2022
SlyfoxxDaBoss:

This is how your worthless slut of a mother likes it. Money shot straight down her esophagus lol.

Ibime kikikiki

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Slytiger: 5:11pm On Dec 12, 2022
SlyfoxxDaBoss:

Hehe it’s not an achievement which is what makes it so sad that no one in your useless lineage has even experienced it. Hehe. Fake stamps. Form someone yet to drop even one receipt. Hahaha. For all I know I am chatting with a naked mad man roaming the streets of Aba right now.

Why wouldn’t you run mad when your mother had taken all manner of d!ck from possessed mad men on the streets before she shat you out. Poor bastard can’t even tell who his father is.
Low budget Yahoo boy. LOL.

I am suprised you have not posted any of your popular screenshots in the last 3 or 4 pages. I see that your mental health is improving to an extent.

It's common knowledge that your whorish mother does not know who your stupid father his. Tell her to retire from her ashawo job and stick to you raping her alone.. She is getting too old for that shit. Lol.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 5:12pm On Dec 12, 2022
Slytiger:

Low budget Yahoo boy. LOL.

I am suprised you have not posted any of your popular screenshots in the last 3 or 4 pages. I see that your mental health is improving to an extent.

It's common knowledge that your whorish mother does not know who your stupid father his. Tell her to retire from her ashawo job and stick to you raping her alone.. She is getting too old for that shit. Lol.

Ijebos kikikiki
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Slytiger: 5:12pm On Dec 12, 2022
SlyfoxxDaBoss:

This is how my worthless slut of a mother likes it. Money shot straight down her esophagus lol.
I see you have decided to post a picture of your mother swallowing cum from your HIV infested prick on the thread. I thought she loved it in her geriatric arse. Good job. Keep it up. More pics of her please. LMAO

I was mistaken to think you have started recovering from your mental illness. This is one of the imbeciles we deal with on Nairaland .

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2022
SlyfoxxDaBoss:

Bahahah. Is this all you have now? Like are you being serious right now bro? This is the hill you are willing to die on now? That I don’t know how to take screen shot on laptop?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahabababbababbababbhahahahahahah!

Abeg no wound me with laugh you this clown. Oya thank you for teaching me now. You want an award? What a fool. Taking screenshot on laptop shows how serious a person is. Go and ask dangote if he knows how to take screenshot on laptop. Bloody idiot. My line of works has absolutely no need for taking screenshots on laptop idiot. All I know how to do is attach files like invoices and statements to emails and send because that’s what’s mostly required hehe.

There are many trivial things I don’t know how to do on a laptop because I don’t waste my time don’t trivial things on my laptop. You that had like 6 tabs open and half of them were Trump related news on a MONDAY MORNING (US time) don’t you think you need deliverance bro? Why wouldn’t you know how to do stupid things like take screenshot when that’s all you spend your time doing. You’re a waste man as we say in the Uk

Yes run back to ignoring me. I have better things to do with my time than waste it on a person too daft to even know MBA admission criteria are highly flexible depending on candidate background. The you come here and speak with this condescending tone like you know it all when you know absolutely nothing.

Just one more reply. Did a quick spreadsheet of your life spent here. The day's still early though, so that pct. should go up. To be fully accurate, let me know your avg. sleep time and I'll update it. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2022
Weregonnalose:

Ya Pa isa news gay partner? Kikiki ya isa gay tennis ya PA is ah news gay. Ijebos grin
See ya gay partna slyfoxxjoes ah wastes da spams away. I see ya ah start ta becomes jelos dati ya ah nat Dere ta catch it in ya troats

Disi wat ya conserfatife bros's ah do ta ya sef

Kikikikikikiki
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2022
gambojimeta:

See ya gay partna slyfoxxjoes ah wastes da spams away. I see ya ah start ta becomes jelos dati ya ah nat Dere ta catch it in ya troats

Disi wat ya conserfatife bros's ah do ta ya sef

Kikikikikikiki

Kikiki ya fellow gay tennis ijebos isa spread tha arse for ah ya
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2022
Weregonnalose:

Kikiki ya fellow gay tennis ijebos isa spread tha arse for ah ya
Ya foolish halfmonkey-halfdonkey. I ah nat likey da two of dems.
I ah nefa quote ijebos Ina Onu disi threads. If ya ah see it, ya ah screen shots da it esles ya Isa bastard kikikikikikiki. Buti ya ah quote slyfoxjoe likey 100 times ina disi thread alones andi he ah replies ya toos. Ya ah munch eaches oda arses .. ya two donkeys ah gay bros's

Kikikikikikiki

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Slytiger: 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2022
SlyfoxxDaBoss:

My mother loves this style. My 9 inch schlong goes straight into her decaying geriatrics womb hehehe.
Look at your mother smiling while taking it from behind. Hope you also pass her around to your bet9ja gambling friends too LMAO.

SlyfoxxDaBoss:

She makes me call her b!tch when I dig her from behind. My mother is a nasty whorre I swear. She disgusts me. If not for Konji why would I even be sleeping with this kind of woman that swine.
Of course your mother likes it. She is yet to retire from her Kobo Kobo ashawo work.

Let see a picture of you coming on her face. FOOL

LMAO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2022
SlyfoxxDaBoss:

Your mother loves this style. My 9 inch schlong goes straight into her decaying womb hehehe.

Gambojimeta ijebos kikikikiki

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2022
Weregonnalose:

Gambojimeta ijebos kikikikiki
Kikikikikikiki.
Remembers how isi likey ta fuk fuk ya 3 daughters before basiliko. Now ya ah also gife ya dirty arse outs ta it

Kikikikikikiki
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2022
gambojimeta:

Ya foolish halfmonkey-halfdonkey. I ah nat likey da two of dems.
I ah nefa quote ijebos Ina Onu disi threads. If ya ah see it, ya ah screen shots da it esles ya Isa bastard kikikikikikiki. Buti ya ah quote slyfoxjoe likey 100 times ina disi thread alones andi he ah replies ya toos. Ya ah munch eaches oda arses .. ya two donkeys ah gay bros's

Kikikikikikiki

Ijebos isa quote ah ya. He isa say he isa take tha arse munching from ya diick he isa do ah spreadsheet of ya performance ye grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2022
Weregonnalose:

Ijebos isa quote ah ya. He isa say he isa take tha arse munching from ya diick he isa do ah spreadsheet of ya performance ye grin
Screenshots wheres ijebu Isa quote gambo elses ya Isa bastard andi foolish donkey.

Nat efrybady is likey ya dati like ta munch andi lick da black arses allu ofa da thread basiliko. Mr 1am ta 1am

Kikikikikikiki

(1) (2) (3) ... (3569) (3570) (3571) (3572) (3573) (3574) (3575) ... (4179) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.