Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,910 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3596) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1604795 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3593) (3594) (3595) (3596) (3597) (3598) (3599) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 6:54pm On Jan 06, 2023
IjeBos:

1.) It's "get boosted" not "go for boosted".
2.) The rest of your post again is misinformation. Who, who has been boosted, is catching the virus easily? Do you even know how vaccines work? You should do some research from actual "REAL" sources before posting medical misinformation that could cause someone to die. Think about it.

addicted Notice - me...

it is supposed to be "Go for Booster"
not smart enough to know it was a typo. grin low IQ is bad sha.
take time off...

you come here trying to act smart every day...

you seem to be clueless about what is going on. quadruple boosted prominent figures have been catching the virus up and down. Mr. I live in the US grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 6:56pm On Jan 06, 2023
basilico:

I plan to do a write up on various issues. The covax to me is part of a larger plan coupled with climate change 'crisis' and Build Back Better by the WEF
Tommorow hopefully

Australia was recoding excess mortality of about 17.5% above their average.
there are no explanations as to why it is like that. so far they don't want to treat this with a real deal of concern...

British Heart Foundation reports that heart care disruption leads to 30k excess deaths involving heart disease. they did not say why there is an increase in heart disease or a lack of care for people with heart disease. - this started when the pandemic began and it is still going on... the numbers are going up. the average is 230 deaths a week.
these deaths they claim are not caused by covid infection. so what is going on?
more people are dying from cancer than they were before the pandemic. There is an increase in death in all age groups.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 7:13pm On Jan 06, 2023
benalvino3:

addicted Notice - me...

it is supposed to be "Go for Booster"
not smart enough to know it was a typo. grin low IQ is bad sha.
take time off...

you come here trying to act smart every day...

you seem to be clueless about what is going on. quadruple boosted prominent figures have been catching the virus up and down. Mr. I live in the US grin

Smart enough? Until you've entered a Harvard Classroom or graduated summa cum laude from Harvard with a degree in Engineering, Economics and Math I'd honestly stfu about who's smarter.

Even the article you posted.. did you even read past the headline. Did you understand the article? One thing I have disdain for is stupid people. I'm allergic to them. And this thread seems to attract its fair share.

From the article:

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 7:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
IjeBos:

Smart enough? Until you've entered a Harvard Classroom or graduated summa cum laude from Harvard with a degree in Computer Engineering, Economics and Math I'd honestly stfu about who's smarter.

Even the article you posted.. did you even read past the headline. Did you understand the article? One thing I have disdain for is stupid people. I'm allergic to them. And this thread seems to attract its fair share.

From the article:

you are stupid and we all know.

From the nonsense, you responded with. how does it address my claim that People who are boosted are catching the virus easily?
where did I claim that people who are boosted are at higher risk of dying? you have disdain for yourself I forgot... you are so stupid. I hope you don't die from the allergies you cause yourself.

even, boosted vaxxed are dying as well.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2023
It seems to be too nuanced an argument for your pea sized brain to understand. More vaccinated people catching the virus does not equate to vaccinated people EASILY catching the virus. For all we know the rate could have increased from 1% to 2% compared to 70-80% for unvaccinated people (making up numbers to make a point). Does that make it easily?
Again, numbers and details matter in everything. Stop sounding like an idiot and if you actually did graduate with a degree in anything science related, use what you learned.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 7:48pm On Jan 06, 2023
IjeBos:

They should but it's become a nationalistic exercise. Can't admit that the West produced something better.

I heard they are now looking in Black markets, lives will be needlessly lost because of a foolish iron fisted leader

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 8:24pm On Jan 06, 2023
IjeBos:
It seems to be too nuanced an argument for your pea sized brain to understand. More vaccinated people catching the virus does not equate to vaccinated people EASILY catching the virus. For all we know the rate could have increased from 1% to 2% compared to 70-80% for unvaccinated people (making up numbers to make a point). Does that make it easily?
Again, numbers and details matter in everything. Stop sounding like an idiot and if you actually did graduate with a degree in anything science related, use what you learned.

Kikikikikiki take the L

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 9:26pm On Jan 06, 2023
Obrigardo:

Merry Christmas boss

Obrigado, I once thought you were Lucas cheesy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2023
sanpipita:

I heard they are now looking in Black markets, lives will be needlessly lost because of a foolish iron fisted leader

Maybe they have another agenda - reduce the pop.
I heard those in high position are using Pfizer and other western vaxx/booster shots.

Maybe it will be too expensive for them though to get Pfizer for their huge pop.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2023
armyofone:

Maybe they have another agenda - reduce the pop.
I heard those in high position are using Pfizer and other western vaxx/booster shots.

Maybe it will be too expensive for them though to get Pfizer for their huge pop.

Lol elites will always take care of themselves, I don't think they will struggle if they wanted vaccines like Pfizer, they can always make some trade or deals if they wanted

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 10:26pm On Jan 06, 2023
happney65:
grin

Lmao. You are wicked grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Konquest: 10:33pm On Jan 06, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Their solution would be to use more effective vaccines such as Moderna and Pfizer. Their death toll is climbing again due to the ineffectiveness of the vaccines that they are using.

The Chinese are notorious for hiding the severity of these viral outbreaks or cases in the news based on ego and the desire to not disrupt business activities on a larger scale. I first read 5 weeks ago though that China had imposed localized lockdowns. We have to brace up for the spread of more cases on a global scale via air and sea travels if the Chinese do NOT abandon their locally manufactured "nonsense" vaccines and use the more effective Moderna and Pfizer.

Moderna and Pfizer truly work because people who had their jabs and then got the deadly virus recovered faster without the display of the most severe
symptoms in non-vaccinated people.

The annoying part of this is that some folks worldwide have still refused to get vaccinated... despite knowing full well that countries such as Brazil lost approximately 500,000 people during the peak of the Covid-19 pandemic.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Konquest: 10:59pm On Jan 06, 2023
adamusuleiman3:
Bodies are now being burned in the streets of China as funeral homes cannot handle the deaths from COVID.

China could do more than just ramp up vaccination—it could use more-effective vaccines. The two that are most commonly used are CoronaVac and Sinopharm, says William Moss, the executive director of the International Vaccine Access Center, also at Johns Hopkins. And they don’t stack up to the mRNA vaccines used in the U.S.

Both CoronaVac and Sinopharm are inactivated vaccines, meaning they use viral particles that have been killed.

CoronaVac is 51 percent effective, and Sinopharm is 79 percent effective. This is significantly lower than the efficacy of the Pfizer and Moderna mRNA vaccines, which were both over 90 percent.
This is surreal!

1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
US Economy Adds More Jobs Than Expected in December

The US economy added 223K jobs in December of 2022, the least since December of 2020, after a downwardly revised 256K rise in November, and beating market expectations of 200K. Notable job gains occurred in leisure and hospitality (67K), health care (55K), construction (28K), and social assistance (20K) while employment changed little in manufacturing (8K), retail trade (9K) and government (3K).

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/non-farm-payrolls

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Konquest: 11:28pm On Jan 06, 2023
adamusuleiman3:
Twitter: Millions of users' email addresses 'stolen' in data hack.

Data alleged to contain the email addresses of more than 200 million Twitter users is being given away for free on a hacker forum, reports say.

The stolen information includes email addresses used to set up accounts, which will worry anonymous users who registered with a sensitive address.

Gosh! Ever since this Elon dude took over, things have really gone south. I better change my log in details ASAP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 11:29pm On Jan 06, 2023
IjeBos:

people who have gotten at least a dose of the vaccine are 80%, and 68% are said to be fully vaccinated. Of the 68%, less than 34% are boosted.

Since Feb, in the US, people who are boosted appear to be catching the virus more often than those who are not boosted. this is according to the CDC.

the rubbish you post above shows you have no clue of what you are saying. My claim that people who are boosted catch the virus easily is true.

119 out of 100k boosted individuals tested positive on April 23,
in contrast,
56 out of 100k vaccinated (No booster) were positive.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 12:03am On Jan 07, 2023
benalvino3:

people who have gotten at least a dose of the vaccine are 80%, and 68% are said to be fully vaccinated. Of the 68%, less than 34% are boosted.

Since Feb, in the US, people who are boosted appear to be catching the virus more often than those who are not boosted. this is according to the CDC.

the rubbish you post above shows you have no clue of what you are saying. My claim that people who are boosted catch the virus easily is true.

119 out of 100k boosted individuals tested positive on April 23,
in contrast,
56 out of 100k vaccinated (No booster) were positive.

Why don't you post the source of whatever numbers you have clearly misunderstood here. What you wrote sounds so much like rubbish I can guarantee, without even seeing it, that you have no understanding of what you have read. I'll be waiting.

And I'm expending my energy on your bullshit, because you are purposefully spreading medical misinformation because your ego won't allow you to admit you're wrong or you have no idea how to read/interpret data.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 12:26am On Jan 07, 2023
IjeBos:

Why don't you post the source of whatever numbers you have clearly misunderstood here. What you wrote sounds so much like rubbish I can guarantee, without even seeing it, that you have no understanding of what you have read. I'll be waiting.

And I'm expending my energy on your bullshit, because you are purposefully spreading medical misinformation because your ego won't allow you to admit you're wrong or you have no idea how to read/interpret data.

any information you don't like you tend to go emotional about it. if you are very competent, you could have seen what I was saying because I said my source was the CDC... but since you are lazy... watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRq4qyqaOOQ
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 12:52am On Jan 07, 2023
benalvino3:

any information you don't like you tend to go emotional about it. if you are very competent, you could have seen what I was saying because I said my source was the CDC... but since you are lazy... watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRq4qyqaOOQ

1.) Lol. Your source was not the CDC. Your source was a video you watched online which claims that their source was the CDC. You didnt see the study, didn't see the data and didn't see the methodology if there was a study. If you had, you would have linked it. That is the difference between you and I, I don't bullshit.

2.) Now to the video you linked. It doesn't even say what you think it does. As I thought, and even the the doctor explains, if you even watched it, that the people who take the booster are a self selected group of people. They are probably more likely to go get actual reported tests done than at home tests which aren't reported. So, if they are reporting their positive tests more than people who probably got vaccinated (just to fill some requirement(travel)), of course their group would show more positive results. So, until there is a study done on how many people and what type of people are actually taking reported tests, the incremental statistical increase MEANS nothing.

3.) As, I said earlier, if you do have a degree in a Science related field, use the stuff you've learned to think through some of this stuff. But at this point it sounds like you don't. You're trying to simplify highly complex stuff. There are people with PHD's in these fields and somehow you think you know better than them based on some 5 minute video you watched. And you're dispensing medical misinformation based on that. Welcome to our idiocracy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 1:10am On Jan 07, 2023
IjeBos:

1.) Lol. Your source was not the CDC. Your source was a video you watched online which claims that their source was the CDC. You didnt see the study, didn't see the data and didn't see the methodology if there was a study. If you had, you would have linked it. That is the difference between you and I, I don't bullshit.

2.) Now to the video you linked. It doesn't even say what you think it does. As I thought, and even the the doctor explains, if you even watched it, that the people who take the booster are a self selected group of people. They are probably more likely to go get actual reported tests done than at home tests which aren't reported. So, if they are reporting their positive tests more than people who probably got vaccinated (just to fill some requirement(travel)), of course their group would show more positive results. So, until there is a study done on how many people and what type of people are actually taking reported tests, the incremental statistical increase MEANS nothing.

3.) As, I said earlier, if you do have a degree in a Science related field, use the stuff you've learned to think through some of this stuff. But at this point it sounds like you don't. You're trying to simplify highly complex stuff. There are people with PHD's in these fields and somehow you think you know better than them based on some 5 minute video you watched. And you're dispensing medical misinformation based on that. Welcome to our idiocracy.

mumu, As I said, I made it easy for you... if you really cared you would have found multiple outlets reporting on the data the CDC put out there. I made it easy for the lazy guy you are.

I didn't see the study or data abi? Compare the video to what I posted if it is the same... you can easily get the Vaccinated percentage from CDC but you are lazy.

I already told you where I Got it... easy for you to just go to the CDC and verify... Again, you are lazy.

the doctor is just feeding you BS... he is not speaking from a Factual authority, rather, he is speaking from opinion as to why they are not getting what was expected... in other words, he is spinning it for Simps like you.

CDC made it clear that out of 100k people vax boosted and vaxxed not boosted. the man adds his own crap and like a simp you swallow. you too are using words like probably... nothing to prove your assertions... we can equally say the same for those that a not boosted.

your 3rd point just shows you are an olodo who thinks he is smart. poor you... Nairaland is not the place to show that. you just showed you are a simpleton, heavily depended on confirmation bias.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 1:24am On Jan 07, 2023
benalvino3:

mumu, As I said, I made it easy for you... if you really cared you would have found multiple outlets reporting on the data the CDC put out there. I made it easy for the lazy guy you are.

I didn't see the study or data abi? Compare the video to what I posted if it is the same... you can easily get the Vaccinated percentage from CDC but you are lazy.

I already told you where I Got it... easy for you to just go to the CDC and verify... Again, you are lazy.

the doctor is just feeding you BS... he is not speaking for a Factual authority, rather, he is speaking from opinion as to why they are not getting what was expected... in other words, he is spinning it for Simps like you.

CDC made it clear that out of 100k people vax boosted and vaxxed not boosted. the man adds his own crap and like a simp you swallow. you too are using words like probably... nothing to prove your assertions... we can equally say the same for those that a not boosted.

your 3rd point just shows you are an olodo who thinks he is smart. poor you... Nairaland is not the place to show that. you just showed you are a simpleton, heavily depended on confirmation bias.

1.) Your third post on this and still no CDC data/study. Lol.. If you had actually reviewed the data and knew where it was, you would have posted it.
2.) So, you wasted your time looking for and posting a video (instead of the data I asked). And are now trying to discredit the video you yourself wasted time looking for and posting instead of the data I asked because it doesn't say what you thought it did? Ahahhahah.. Holy sh*t, you're a dumb*ss. Ahahahahah
3.) Confirmation bias? More like intelligence bias. I told you I'm allergic to bumb*sses like yourself. Honestly, ARE YOU WELL? and are you not TIRED of embarrassing yourself?
4.) FYI, thanks for the Fri. night laughs.. You're so out of your depth.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 1:33am On Jan 07, 2023
IjeBos:

1.) Your third post on this and still no CDC data/study. Lol.. If you had actually reviewed the data and knew where it was, you would have posted it.
2.) So, you wasted your time looking for and posting a video (instead of the data I asked). And are now trying to discredit the video you yourself wasted time looking for and posting instead of the data I asked because it doesn't say what you thought it did? Ahahhahah.. Holy sh*t, you're a dumb*ss.
3.) Confirmation bias? More like intelligence bias. I told you I'm allergic to bumb*sses like yourself. Honestly, ARE YOU WELL? and are you not TIRED of embarrassing yourself?

Go and look for the data yourself.

lmao... I am discrediting a dude trying to explain what he thinks may be happening. I am not discrediting CDC data. if you are smart, you would know the difference.

You are allergic but you are almost here 247 looking for attention from those you claimed to be allergic to. poor you. No friends and family to spend your time with. You are more like the sonoflincoln grin

try and open the CDC website or ask yourself why Many media are quoting them saying exactly what I told you.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 1:48am On Jan 07, 2023
benalvino3:

lmao... I am discrediting a dude trying to explain what he thinks may be happening. I am not discrediting CDC data. if you are smart, you would know the difference.

You are allergic but you are almost here 247 looking for attention from those you claimed to be allergic to. poor you. No friends and family to spend your time with. You are more like the sonoflincoln grin

try and open the CDC website or ask yourself why Many media are quoting them saying exactly what I told you.

It's 7:40 here in Boston. I'm in my home office waiting for a simulation to finish on one monitor. On another have this site open laughing at you while my Tidal is playing a Naiji mix of songs (listening to that song Girlfriend right now). I am drinking a glass of Malbec(my homegirl brought me during Xmas from a wine brand she manages in a NAPA vineyard) while nibbling on some thai dumplings with peanut butter sauce (Yum) I just had delivered, while messaging friends on Whatsapp figuring out which lounge we're linking up at tonight.

Now help me. What time is it there? And what did you do tonight? Ahahhahahahahah

It's good to know when you lost. And you've lost.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 1:50am On Jan 07, 2023
IjeBos:

It's 7:40 here in Boston. I'm in my home office waiting for a simulation to finish on one monitor. On another have this site open laughing at you while my Tidal is playing a Naiji mix of songs (listening to that song Girlfriend right now). I am drinking a glass of Malbec(my homegirl brought me during Xmas from a vineyard she manages in NAPA) while nibbling on some thai dumplings with peanut butter sauce (Yum) I just had delivered, while messaging friends on Whatsapp figuring out which lounge we're linking up at tonight.

Now help me. What time is it there? And what did you do tonight? Ahahhahahahahah

It's good to know when you lost. And you've lost.

Kikikikiki
I Isa in MA ah private ah jet laughing at ya fake ass ye. Lying piece or shit. Kikikikiki
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 1:54am On Jan 07, 2023
benalvino3:

Kikikikiki ya isa ah wicked ye
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 2:13am On Jan 07, 2023
Weregonnalose:

Kikikikiki
I Isa in MA ah private ah jet laughing at ya fake ass ye. Lying piece or shit. Kikikikiki

Eating dumplings and drinking Malbec = flying around a private jet? Poverty must suck.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 4:02am On Jan 07, 2023
benalvino3:

Since you care what I'm doing tonight.. My boy wanted a late dinner and can't go wrong with lamb.. Shouldn't have had those dumplings though. #grill23andbar #eyesbiggerthanstomach

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 4:40am On Jan 07, 2023
benalvino3:

Nice song for ya. Listen to the lyrics. #amg #ifyouknowthedashboardyouknow

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Emoc: 4:48am On Jan 07, 2023
You don start your own.
You go soon advertize your poverty to nairalanders just like 1stGenAmerican. cheesy
The babe been dey brag with tesla, till her account balance exposed her poor ass...

Broke immigrants and fake life grin

IjeBos:

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Emoc: 5:07am On Jan 07, 2023
This format don cast tey tey grin
There is absolutely no proof that you own the benz.
Showing a dashboard doesn't mean the car is yours. cheesy
Borrow pose is very common among broke n!ggas in the US.
Let me advise you, quit the clown show before you use your hand & expose your poverty.
Learn from 1stGenAmerican undecided

IjeBos:

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 5:09am On Jan 07, 2023
Emoc:
You don start your own.
You go soon advertize your poverty to nairalanders just like 1stGenAmerican. cheesy
The babe been dey brag with tesla, till her account balance exposed her poor ass...

Broke immigrants and fake life grin

Broke immigrants and fake life ke? Lol. I'm not the person you want to pick that fight with. I promise you. I will thoroughly embarrass you and enjoy doing it. I hear you about poser Nigerians though, but if you were smart enough you would be able to spot them. You don't seem to be. Because you'd have shut your mouth.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Emoc: 5:13am On Jan 07, 2023
Embarass who? cheesy
Omo you mumu die shocked

I don tell you sha
We sabi your type wella
Na broke immigrants dey brag pass...
That mumu babe who was bragging with tesla eventually turned out to be just another broke immigrant.

Be wise.

IjeBos:

Broke immigrants and fake life ke? Lol. I'm not the person you want to pick that fight with. I promise you. I will thoroughly embarrass you and enjoy doing it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3593) (3594) (3595) (3596) (3597) (3598) (3599) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.