Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,755 members, 7,862,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:35 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1704242 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (4183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
I don't believe the FISA court was innocent, it was part of the fraud and just trying to save face by chastising them now that the judges have to answer for their role. Why are they not being thrown in jail? Just imagine if anyone that is not well connected to the powerful has done this. Many people are in jail for less. They are even locking up people like Manafort they planted in Trump campaign up just because he won't lie about Trump, Cohen that lied about Trump was still thrown in jail for nothing that has to do with Trump just to make the president look bad. Papadopoulos was planted in Trump campaign and was put in jail for 14 days because he couldn't make up lie about Trump. There was a Russian lady they imported to the country to trap Trump campaign through Overstock CEO languishing in jail, they left her there to rot after bringing her in but couldn't get her to carry out the mission. The list is endless, but they will pay, if Obama and Clinton can face treasonous charges for all their crimes against humanity, then justice would have been served.

coluka:
Secret FISA Court Makes Rare Public Statement, Chastises FBI for Misleading Them

https://www.fisc.uscourts.gov/sites/default/files/MIsc%2019%2002%20191217.pdf

And some funny characters on this platform were trying to gaslight and claim the IG report found no wrongdoing by the FBI. Jokers!

9 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 4:34pm On Dec 19, 2019
Above all, to cover up and distract from their crimes.

Democrats know it's LIGHT OUT time and are doing everything to save themselves but it won't work. It's the year of boomerang!
garetz:
Reasons Democrats want to impeach

• Booming Economy
• Record job creation
• Historic tax cuts
• Isis Destroyed
• Building the wall

They couldn't do it!
All they did was talk about doing it.

#Trump2020

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 4:44pm On Dec 19, 2019
And that's just the tip of the iceberg, wait for Durham investigation and Barr dclasss, the two who actually have power to do all Horowitz can't.

Democrats have used their last weapon which is the impeachment.
Timbuktuo:

They are basically arguing incompetence rather than malice.

8 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2019
Can you believe that a Republican discussed hairbrading with Trump at the White House roundtable last week? It was a white Republican from Nebraska and he said he had to adjust the law to allow people to braid at home without violating any law. That's what I call the president of the people.
garetz:

Reasons why all blacks should be voting for Donald Trump in 2020!

• Put Black unemployment rate at all-time low

• Put Black poverty rate at all-time low

• Prison reform
(Reduces sentences for Blacks)

• Rebuilding Black communities

• Funded historically Black colleges

Yes! All you need to ask someone who opposes Trump is... is there something about the lowest black unemployment in history you don’t like?

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 5:02pm On Dec 19, 2019
Obama is scandal and scandal is Obama. The man almost destroyed America if not for God and the little good America has done in the world.

True to his USSS 's name 'Renegade' he hated America and showed it, I bet the CIA that handpicked him for the presidency are not disappointed.

He weakened American military so it could be attacked. He sold 2/3 of America uranium to Russia to help Iran develop nukes to destroy Israel and America. He disabled missile defense systems for Ukraine so Russia could destroy them. He gave Iran $150 billion to fast track the nuke. He killed Quadafy because of gold and threw an ambassador death into it to keep him silent, laying foundation for black slave trade in Libya, some who Trump rescued recently. He is involved in child and drug trafficking. The missing British child in Portugal in 2008 was given to Obama as a gift by Tony and John Podesta who were at the scene when the child was stolen. He stole and laundered $14 billion through Latvia, Cyprus and Ukraine. The basement of American embassy in Germany is the hacking capital of the world. Ukrainian embassy in Washington is where stolen children are kept. A child is sacrificed to moloch everyday by his group. He politicised FBI, CIA, NSA and divided America when he should have brought everyone together as a mixed breed himself. The FISA and the infamous Russia collusion. The honeypot traps. The pizzagate connection. The boy lover group. The $60,000 hotdogs order to the white house that turned out to be little boys. His real sexuality. Fast & furious of arming Mexican cartels with the death of border agent. Weaponizing IRS to target opposition. Funding of MS-13 gang. Obama made sure that for the first time in Amerrican history, there's no peaceful transfer of power. Just a few of his many scandals.

Democrats can only delay and slow things down but can't stop what is coming!
basilico:

The scandal free whom the fed kept the interest rates at 0% for 7.5 years

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 5:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
wowcatty:
@coluka, your head dey there!
Thanks bro grin

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 5:33pm On Dec 19, 2019
No pen1s here only vj cheesy
coluka:

Thanks bro grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 5:35pm On Dec 19, 2019
My condolences to all the lefties and liberals who woke up this morning with the realization that Donald J. Trump is still their President. grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 5:36pm On Dec 19, 2019
wowcatty:
No pen1s here only vj cheesy
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 6:04pm On Dec 19, 2019
PDPGuy:
Let's all say a prayer for Trump cry cry grin
stop it! Be b**st grin cheesy

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 6:34pm On Dec 19, 2019
Have the Democrats sent the impeachment articles to the Senate or just going to eat it for Christmas?

They are now scared to send their road-kill article to the Senate, Or maybe they are secretly threatening Lindsey Graham about his nude pictures(where he was receiving to his you-know-what)if he doesn't do their bidding. Some of us know that Lindsey Graham is a 'shim' like Obama, they like to get pumped by other males. In Lindsey Graham 64 yrs alive, he's never been married or in a known relationship with a woman. He's a RINO (republican in name only)and went to war with Trump earlier on. So I'm not completely sold on him not to give some things to the democrats, the only reason he cant go against Trump is because the fact, truth and above all God is on Trump's side. Lindsey Graham was best friends with the devil himself, the late McCain, so one must expect him to show his dirty hands once in a while.

Is Gen. Flynn being acquitted today or Jan 19?

And the Democrats $1.4 trillion budget bill that is full of pork will not be signed by Trump.

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 8:01pm On Dec 19, 2019
Nancy Pelosi is threatening to withhold Articles of Impeachment from the Senate until she gets the trial that she wants

She's withholding something that the House has passed In exchange for something that will incriminate her political enemy

Sound familiar?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 8:03pm On Dec 19, 2019
She is exposing Democrats for what they are.
itchie:
Nancy Pelosi is threatening to withhold Articles of Impeachment from the Senate until she gets the trial that she wants

She's withholding something that the House has passed In exchange for something that will incriminate her political enemy

Sound familiar?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 9:23pm On Dec 19, 2019
GalaticHorde:
stop it! Be b**st grin cheesy
grin grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 9:32pm On Dec 19, 2019
Congressman Van Drew defects from the democratic party to the Republican party

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 12:38am On Dec 20, 2019
Nuty Nancy holding on to Impeachment articles..Lol

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:19am On Dec 20, 2019
itchie:
A FISA Court Judge has issued an unprecedented public rebuke of the FBI

In a stunning rebuke of the FBI, the FISA court severly chastised the FBI for the FISA abuses brought to light in the recent Inspector General’s Report. She said the frequency of unsupported & contradicted FBI claims "calls into question whether information contained in other FBI applications is reliable"

There were at least 17 significant "errors”

Someone must be held accountable!

The OIG stopped short of declaring that they were executing a seditious coup. In other non reported media Durham is demanding Brennan email and call logs.

He was the architect of the coup. Helped by the media.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:43am On Dec 20, 2019
garetz:

Reasons why all blacks should be voting for Donald Trump in 2020!

• Put Black unemployment rate at all-time low

• Put Black poverty rate at all-time low

• Prison reform
(Reduces sentences for Blacks)

• Rebuilding Black communities

• Funded historically Black colleges

Yes! All you need to ask someone who opposes Trump is... is there something about the lowest black unemployment in history you don’t like?

Nah can't point out anything I don't like.But I want free food, free Medicare And I don't want to work for it. I want to stay at home and get my food stamps and healthcare free of charge . The 1% owe it to me.And I still need reparations for 17th century slave trade stopped by Rethuglicans.
And bg the way I'm an illegal immigrant.

Trump promised me lots of jobs.
I don't want a job,the billionaires owe me a living

That's a Democrat reasoning.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nathalie7(f): 8:52am On Dec 20, 2019
Nobody has shared the results of the House vote yet so:
The Democratic-controlled House voted 230 to 197 (with one present vote) largely along party lines on the first article, abuse of power. All but three Democrats supported his impeachment, and all of the Republicans rejected it. On the second question of obstruction of Congress, the vote was 229 to 198, with one member voting present.

I want also to bring your attention to US foreign policy and especially AFRICOM
The African Command policies is resulting in the deaths of hundreds and thousands of civilians and bring ever-lasting pain to their families who do not have enough power and exposure to make the world aware. These deaths go unnoticed because every effort is made to silence those speaking to the wider public.
The actions by AFRICOM undermine the stability in the region as they promote violence and devastation by continuously waging war in Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Congo, Djibouti, Libya, Mali, Niger, Somalia just to name a few. The death and destruction has been present since in all of the countries mentioned above threatening the lives of more and more Africans.
For more information, please visit the site I've found https://stopafricom.online

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 10:45am On Dec 20, 2019
Christianity Today calls for Trump's removal from office following impeachment

https://www.foxnews.com/media/christianity-today-trump-removal-impeachment

One of the nation's top Christian magazine publications called for the removal of President Trump on Thursday, one day after the House of Representatives passed two articles of impeachment against him.

In an editorial titled "Trump Should Be Removed From Office," Christianity Today editor-in-chief Mark Galli invoked the mission of the magazine's founder, Billy Graham, to "help evangelical Christians interpret the news in a manner that reflects their faith."

"We want CT to be a place that welcomes Christians from across the political spectrum, and reminds everyone that politics is not the end and purpose of our being," Galli wrote. "That said, we do feel it necessary from time to time to make our own opinions on political matters clear—always, as Graham encouraged us, doing so with both conviction and love. We love and pray for our president, as we love and pray for leaders (as well as ordinary citizens) on both sides of the political aisle."

Galli acknowledged that Democrats "have had it out for [Trump] from day one" and that the president "did not have a serious opportunity to offer his side of the story" during the impeachment process.

However, "the facts in this instance are unambiguous: The president of the United States attempted to use his political power to coerce a foreign leader to harass and discredit one of the president’s political opponents. That is not only a violation of the Constitution; more importantly, it is profoundly immoral," Galli said.

He explained, "The reason many are not shocked about this is that this president has dumbed down the idea of morality in his administration. He has hired and fired a number of people who are now convicted criminals. He himself has admitted to immoral actions in business and his relationship with women, about which he remains proud. His Twitter feed alone—with its habitual string of mischaracterizations, lies, and slanders—is a near perfect example of a human being who is morally lost and confused."

Democrats said Trump pressured Ukraine to investigate the dealings of former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter in that country, withholding aid for a time as part of a "quid-pro-quo." Trump and the White House repeatedly have denied doing anything wrong.

Galli recalled a CT piece written in 1998 during then-President Clinton's impeachment, reading, "Unsavory dealings and immoral acts by the president and those close to him have rendered this administration morally unable to lead."

"Unfortunately, the words that we applied to Mr. Clinton 20 years ago apply almost perfectly to our current president," Galli continued. "Whether Mr. Trump should be removed from office by the Senate or by popular vote next election—that is a matter of prudential judgment. That he should be removed, we believe, is not a matter of partisan loyalties but loyalty to the Creator of the Ten Commandments."

The CT editor-in-chief urged his readers to remind themselves "you are and whom you serve," warning them by asking "will anyone take anything we say about justice and righteousness with any seriousness for decades to come" if they don't "reverse course" with their support of Trump.

"We have reserved judgment on Mr. Trump for years now. Some have criticized us for our reserve... To use an old cliché, it’s time to call a spade a spade, to say that no matter how many hands we win in this political poker game, we are playing with a stacked deck of gross immorality and ethical incompetence," Galli wrote. "Just when we think it’s time to push all our chips to the center of the table, that’s when the whole game will come crashing down. It will crash down on the reputation of evangelical religion and on the world’s understanding of the gospel. And it will come crashing down on a nation of men and women whose welfare is also our concern."
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 11:24am On Dec 20, 2019
raumdeuter:
Congressman Van Drew defects from the democratic party to the Republican party

Rep. Van Drew Flips Republican and Pledges ‘Undying Support’ for Donald Trump

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/12/19/its-official-rep-van-drew-flips-republican-and-pledges-undying-support-for-donald-trump/

Democrat Rep. Jeff Van Drew of New Jersey officially announced his decision to switch political parties and pledged his support for President Donald Trump on Thursday.

“I believe that this is just a better fit for me,” Van Drew told reporters on Thursday at the White House. “This is who I am. It’s who I always was, but there was more tolerance of moderate Democrats, of Blue Dog Democrats, of Conservative Democrats, and I think that’s going away.”

Van Drew met with Trump in the Oval Office together with House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) and Vice President Mike Pence to discuss his decision.

Trump called his decision a “big deal” noting that it had been about ten years since a member of Congress switched parties to become a Republican.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timbuktuo: 12:06pm On Dec 20, 2019
wirinet:

It seems Trump has infected his worshippers with a lying disease. Muller report never exonerated Trump and never called the Russian interference nonsense.
This is what the Mueller report said;

"A statement that the investigation did not establish particular facts does not mean there was no evidence of those facts.”

Mueller firmly established Russian interference to the benefit of Trump and detriment of Hillary;

"a Russian entity carried out a social media campaign that favored presidential candidate Donald J. Trump and disparaged presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.”

“a Russian intelligence service conducted computer-intrusion operations” against the Clinton campaign and then released stolen documents.

Mueller found at least four acts by Trump in which all elements of the obstruction statute were satisfied – attempting to fire Mueller, directing White House counsel Don McGahn to lie and create a false document about efforts to fire Mueller, attempting to limit the investigation to future elections and attempting to prevent Manafort from cooperating with the government.

Mueller categorically stated, “while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.
I don't know where you guys got the "Mueller exonerated Trump " from.

So, basically the ‘plaintiffs’ could not prove their case beyond reasonable doubt, aka, Not Guilty of collusion.

Obstruction is another kettle of fish which is irrelevant to delve into. Basically, the Mueller camp did not find Trump guilty of collusion. After investigations and trials, there is either a conviction or an acquittal and Grump was acquitted.

If you and your goons feel Trump colluded you’re free to pursue the matter in court. But as far as I am concerned Trymp has been exonerated kiss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:40pm On Dec 20, 2019
Barr: Durham report on Russia investigation won’t be ready ‘for quite a few months’

Attorney General William Barr on Thursday said that he does not expect U.S. Attorney John Durham’s report on the origins of the Russia investigation “for quite a few months.”

“He is moving very diligently,” the attorney general told Fox News' Martha MacCallum in an interview.

But he cast doubt on some estimates that Durham could file his report as soon as the next few weeks, citing the scope of the investigation. Barr added that he has not been involved in the day-to-day operations of the probe, nor had he given Durham a specific timeline for completion.

“Just based on my general knowledge of the things that he is looking at or has to look at in the future,” he explained, “I would not think that he would be in a position for quite a few months.”

Barr tapped Durham, the U.S. attorney in Connecticut, in May to oversee the probe into whether the 2016 counterintelligence investigation into President Donald Trump and his campaign was “lawful and appropriate.”

Durham’s impending report has been held up by the president and his allies as a way to counter the scrutiny and allegations of foreign interference he has faced surrounding the 2016 election.

They had similarly touted a report from the Justice Department’s inspector general, Michael Horowitz, that looked more specifically at the process used to secure warrants to surveil a former Trump campaign aide. While that investigation ripped the FBI and found a slew of serious errors and omissions had taken place, the watchdog report found that the investigation had not been tainted by political bias.

...Still waiting for the numerous indictments as predicted before the release of the IG report...which AG Barr hasn't accepted...
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 7:14pm On Dec 20, 2019
Abeg make una follow me laugh small, Trump the Jesus of our time, who can do no wrong according to Republicans and white Christian evangelicals cannot quote a single verse from the bible;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERUngQUCsyE

I wonder if he had even read the bible.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 7:44pm On Dec 20, 2019
wowcatty:
Obama is scandal and scandal is Obama. The man almost destroyed America if not for God and the little good America has done in the world.

True to his USSS 's name 'Renegade' he hated America and showed it, I bet the CIA that handpicked him for the presidency are not disappointed.

He weakened American military so it could be attacked. He sold 2/3 of America uranium to Russia to help Iran develop nukes to destroy Israel and America. He disabled missile defense systems for Ukraine so Russia could destroy them. He gave Iran $150 billion to fast track the nuke. He killed Quadafy because of gold and threw an ambassador death into it to keep him silent, laying foundation for black slave trade in Libya, some who Trump rescued recently. He is involved in child and drug trafficking. The missing British child in Portugal in 2008 was given to Obama as a gift by Tony and John Podesta who were at the scene when the child was stolen. He stole and laundered $14 billion through Latvia, Cyprus and Ukraine. The basement of American embassy in Germany is the hacking capital of the world. Ukrainian embassy in Washington is where stolen children are kept. A child is sacrificed to moloch everyday by his group. He politicised FBI, CIA, NSA and divided America when he should have brought everyone together as a mixed breed himself. The FISA and the infamous Russia collusion. The honeypot traps. The pizzagate connection. The boy lover group. The $60,000 hotdogs order to the white house that turned out to be little boys. His real sexuality. He made sure that for the first time in Amerrican history, there's no peaceful transfer of power. These are just a few.

Democrats can only delay and slow things down but can't stop what is coming!
What is your source, or what are your sources for these weighty allegations??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 7:46pm On Dec 20, 2019
PDPGuy:

You get time sha you dey answer that one..I dont even read all what he writes..I just scroll through..I think he or she just left Aro for abeokuta and needs to be returned back there.. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 7:50pm On Dec 20, 2019
wirinet:
Abeg make una follow me laugh small, Trump the Jesus of our time, who can do not wrong according to Republicans and white Christian evangelicals cannot quote a single verse from the bible;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERUngQUCsyE

I wonder if he had even read the bible.

Let's give it to Trump..He is the biggest scammer on the 21st century..A so-called representative of Christendom that does not know one single verse in the bible..Me wey be unbeliever sef know lots of bible passages..Billy Graham's Mag wrote a scatting headline today against him and as expected of the Man child,he went ranting..

But hey,Most republicons dont think well with their brains..They are as foolish as the Man they worship

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2019
happney65:

You get time sha you dey answer that one..I dont even read all what he writes..I just scroll through..I think he or she just left Aro for abeokuta and needs to be returned back there.. grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2019
PDPGuy:

The only lunatic we are putting up with here, that POS gat roasted crap for brains.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 12:37am On Dec 21, 2019
obixcel:
Nuty Nancy holding on to Impeachment articles..Lol
Like the man who built a mansion but refused to move into it. Asked why, he said he did not trust the money he used to build it. He feared the ill-gotten house might fall on him in retribution.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 21, 2019
happney65:

Let's give it to Trump..He is the biggest scammer on the 21st century..A so-called representative of Christendom that does not know one single verse in the bible..Me wey be unbeliever sef know lots of bible passages..Billy Graham's Mag wrote a scatting headline today against him and as expected of the Man child,he went ranting..

But hey,Most republicons dont think well with their brains..They are as foolish as the Man they worship

Hi
I received your email.
Kindly drop your number so we could talk.
Thanks.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 5:35pm On Dec 21, 2019
zendi:

Like the man who built a mansion but refused to move into it. Asked why, he said he did not trust the money he used to build it. He feared the ill-gotten house might fall on him in retribution.
Hahaha..Or like a toddler holding on so tight to his toys and not wanting to give it over to Daddy..afraid of what Daddy could do with it grin cheesy

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (4183) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: budaatum and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.