Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,370 members, 7,861,023 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:15 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3774) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1700479 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3771) (3772) (3773) (3774) (3775) (3776) (3777) ... (4180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:47pm On Apr 22, 2023
CallmeDamien:

Is Dis SlyFox's alt moniker or you be another lackey?

I only have one moniker here.
Forever logged on across multiple devices Means I have 24 hours elec
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CallmeDamien: 2:51pm On Apr 22, 2023
basilico:

I only have one moniker here.
Forever logged on. Means I have 24 hours elec

K.
Y stan 4 a degenerate n a liar?
Ask ur broda what US school he went

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:52pm On Apr 22, 2023
CallmeDamien:

K.

The school of gentlemen
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CallmeDamien: 2:55pm On Apr 22, 2023
basilico:

The school of gentlemen

Na so
R u a degenerate also?
Or u na be lackey of a degenerate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SlyFoxx0008: 8:56pm On Apr 22, 2023
basilico:

The school of gentlemen

Stop arguing with these females who just dying for the Foxx’s D bro. I deal with them on a daily. Nairaland is just the latest platform they have found to harass me.

Just got back from the wedding. Here’s my second bottle of Jameson on my old Range Rover 😂😅😅😅. Latest model coming soon. We go press their beck bro. Don’t you worry.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SlyFoxx0008: 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2023
CallmeDamien:

Na so
R u a degenerate also?

IjeBos you never tire? Hahahahahah

The wedding was live. I drank like half a bottle of Hennessy and 2 bottles of Jameson. So many beautiful women but the Foxx was too stoned to chase. Just got home and snapped this lovely picture of my last bottle on top my Range Rover 😂😂😂

How is your friend “Femi”? Have you found any more information on him? Mention his full name here if you are not scared na. Shebi you know so much about him ? Hahahaha

Pathetic easterner. You want to come try rubbish in our town!! We go show you who own this land. Make the mistake and step foot here again. Hahahahahahah

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SlyFoxx0008: 9:03pm On Apr 22, 2023
CallmeDamien:

My broda is trapped
Pretending to the left
Pretending to the Right
Pretenda in the Middle

Call this Femi’s full name brov. Are you scared? Shebi you have found out everything about him. Call his full name if them born you well and enter Lagos again. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahabababba
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SlyFoxx0008: 9:05pm On Apr 22, 2023
The Foxx is king. No man dare trespass against me. I will eat you up. Lagos is my playground. The Tinubus’ personally begged for my families endorsement before he ran for president. I’m a good guy that empathizes with the plight of my brothers from other regions. But don’t DARE mess with me. It’s all fun and games till someone gets hurt. Hahahahahahababba
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SlyFoxx0008: 9:08pm On Apr 22, 2023
CallmeDamien:

K.

Tell us when you graduated from Harvard. Bloody liar. Hahahahahahaha.

Still believe going to Muricah is an achievement. Country wey we don use wipe ynash tire. Your country that is only good for flexing and whoring. IjeBos please do better. Your country is a JOKE right now in the League of Nations. Hahahaha.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SlyFoxx0008: 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2023
The Foxx is bacccckkkkkkm!!!!

I love my life.

1stGenAmerican my doll faced pretty sweetheart. I love you. I swear I do. I really do. I swear on my LIFE I love you girl. Please give me a chance. I’m sorry.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SlyFoxx0008: 9:17pm On Apr 22, 2023
CallmeDamien:

Na so
R u a degenerate also?

I have your time now. Call this Femi’s full name. I DARE you. You will not try it. It’s all fun and games till you get locked up. You don’t know what my DSS friends are capable of. Call the name bro. Otherwise you are not a man. Call it. I dare you CALL IT!!!! Hahahah. Freidy cat. FEMI ko. Kuti ni.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Karen2024(f): 9:33pm On Apr 22, 2023
SlyFoxx0008 post=122I685234:

I have your time now. Call this Femi’s full name. I DARE you. You will not try it. It’s all fun and games till you get locked up. You don’t know what my DSS friends are capable of. Call the name bro. Otherwise you are not a man. Call it. I dare you CALL IT!!!! Hahahah. Freidy cat. FEMI ko. Kuti ni.
I have been reading your posts but it's just that I don't comment in foreign section. I believe you have a mental problem. Seek help!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Notorioustroll: 9:46pm On Apr 22, 2023
SlyFoxx0008:

😂😂😂😂😅😅😂😂😅 clown season. Like I said… Show the post of me begging for the N1,500 or you’re a bastard. Femi ko. Kuti ni 😂

Demented clowns on this platform sef.
Fight with people who can handle you and bend you to their taste not some weak ass niggas. Where is VictorUSA_15? SlyFoxx008 is inviting you.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CallmeDamien: 7:40am On Apr 23, 2023
SlyFoxx0008:

Big boy Femi
How you dey?

DSS agents Abi?
Next time make dem DSS agents borrow u N1500 instead of begging for Nairaland for transport. grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 8:29am On Apr 23, 2023
CallmeDamien:

Big boy Femi
How you dey?

DSS agents Abi?
Next time make dem DSS agents borrow u N1500 instead of begging for Nairaland for transport. grin

Who is this Akure rat?
You guys should take a break
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Karen2024(f): 8:34am On Apr 23, 2023
SlyFoxx0012:

Shut up and go suck a d!ck. No one cares what a ho like you thinks.
Its your mother that's a hoe.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Karen2024(f): 8:36am On Apr 23, 2023
[quote author=benalvino3 post=122690626]

Who is this Akure rat?
You guys should take a break[/quote Attack the other guy too.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SlyFoxx0012: 8:37am On Apr 23, 2023
Karen2024:
I have been reading your posts but it's just that I don't comment in foreign section. I believe you have a mental problem. Seek help!

It’s everybody that has mental problems to you. It’s like you’re a psychiatrist Abi? Oloshi. Patrolling the whole forum fighting everybody like the mad market woman you are. Omo ale jati jati.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SlyFoxx0012: 8:39am On Apr 23, 2023
Karen2024:
Its your mother that's a hoe.

Hahaha. Olosho don drop quote oo! Better go and find your next customer because it is not me. I don’t do stank p*ssies.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Karen2024(f): 8:43am On Apr 23, 2023
SlyFoxx0012:

It’s everybody that has mental problems to you. It’s like you’re a psychiatrist Abi? Oloshi. Patrolling the whole forum fighting everybody like the mad market woman you are. Omo ale jati jati.
I won't doubt it if the other guy is the re-incarnation of your grand father. Just take a look at your miserable self, do you look like one who supposed to live among human beings?

Check well, you have the DNA of a donkey.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SlyFoxx0012: 8:43am On Apr 23, 2023
CallmeDamien:

Big boy Femi
How you dey?

DSS agents Abi?

Beg for Wetin? Hahahahaha. See this peasant. You think I am like you 😂😂

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SlyFoxx0012: 8:45am On Apr 23, 2023
Karen2024:
I won't doubt it if the other guy is the re-incarnation of your grand father. Just take a look at your miserable self, do you look like one who supposed to live among human beings?

Check well your olosho mother was impregnated by a mad man inside a gutter. That’s why she birthed a deranged daughter who spends her whole days fighting random people on nairaland like a market woman. Hahah.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Karen2024(f): 8:45am On Apr 23, 2023
SlyFoxx0012:

Hahaha. Olosho don drop quote oo! Better go and find your next customer because it is not me. I don’t do stank p*ssies.
Your mother is my shepherd. Don't you know it was money made from prostitution that raised you to where you are today? I will not take it when you insult your mother's profession.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SlyFoxx0012: 8:47am On Apr 23, 2023
Karen2024:

My “miserable life” 😂😂

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SlyFoxx0012: 8:50am On Apr 23, 2023
Karen2024:
Your mother is my shepherd. Don't you know it was money made from prostitution that raised you to where you are today? I will not take it when you insult your mother's profession.

Show me your picture first. Let me see if you’re even fine. I don’t fight fine ladies.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Karen2024(f): 8:52am On Apr 23, 2023
SlyFoxx0012:

Check well your olosho mother was impregnated by a mad man inside a gutter. That’s why she birthed a deranged daughter who spends her whole days fighting random people on nairaland like a market woman. Hahah.
Of course, random people on nairaland step on my toe I will handle them in my own way. I don't expect you to know this because you have shits for brain.

I believe God created an already made clown like you to make people laugh🤣😂😂😂
Keep it up! You have an "A" in foolishness.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Karen2024(f): 8:54am On Apr 23, 2023
SlyFoxx0012:

My “miserable life” 😂😂
grin grin

Keep downloading pics from the internet grin

Fake life.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Karen2024(f): 8:55am On Apr 23, 2023
SlyFoxx0012:

Show me your picture first. Let me see if you’re even fine. I don’t fight fine ladies.
post your pictures, I don't fight fine guys smiley
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SlyFoxx0012: 9:13am On Apr 23, 2023
Karen2024:
grin grin

Keep downloading pics from the internet grin

Fake life.

I downloaded picture with my name tag on it abi? Try dey get sense. You better be my friend instead of fighting me so you can enjoy my money with me. Like I said if you’re fine I will spoil you silly. Send your picture.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SlyFoxx0012: 9:14am On Apr 23, 2023
Karen2024:
post your pictures, I don't fight fine guys smiley

Forget fine. I get money. No be Naija girl you be.? Stop wasting time send your picture.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Karen2024(f): 10:53am On Apr 23, 2023
SlyFoxx0012:

Forget fine. I get money. No be Naija girl you be.? Stop wasting time send your picture.
Your facial ugliness is displaying itself through your character with obvious clearity. I can not stoop to the level of a kid who choose to intimidate others because he thinks he is Elon Musk with the little chicken change he has; someone whose whole destiny can not buy my pant. I pity the girl who will fall for a human scum like you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3771) (3772) (3773) (3774) (3775) (3776) (3777) ... (4180) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: basilico, bemeruca, budaatum and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.