Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,178 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3824) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1612265 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3821) (3822) (3823) (3824) (3825) (3826) (3827) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Slyfoxx911: 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2023
benalvino3:

You want forgiveness?

Or you are just gonna make noise here. The democratic party you support is not compatible with Christianity

We all know the type. Sunday-Sunday Christian’s. They are the most deluded and mentally depraved “Christian’s” on earth. They spend Sunday acting holy then the rest of the week is for insulting people, boasting and bragging about how rich they are and how everybody else (who they don’t even know) are living in squalor. 😂😂😂

Bro it’s okay to engage certain people on politics because there is still some room for diverse opinions in politics. But when it comes to religion just ignore them. By their word you already know who they are. Fake Christian’s. Christ spoke a lot about them. They disgust him and he promised he will eventually spit them out like the garbage they are.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2023
IjeBos:

The tenets of faith and whether we follow them shouldn't be influenced by what other people's intents are.
Jesus/Christ was literally betrayed by his disciple, knew he was going to die because of it and still forgave him.

That this made sense in your head is the curious thing here. No wonder why you can't even begin to understand the Democratic party's positions and policies which I believe are closely aligned to what Jesus preached.

Jesus preaching aligns with democrats while republican look to the old testament?

If Jesus was to come back today he would support for instance lbgtqa, abortion, marijuana, child sex changes?

Boy you are so full of shit

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IMAliyu2: 7:02pm On Jun 25, 2023
benalvino3:

Ukraine and US have been evil too.
They are all evil
In the context of the Ukraine war, no.

Ukraine is a country being invaded by it's neighbor, it has every right to defend itself.
The US so far as an ally has provided Ukraine with weapons and tools to defend itself.

Unless you want to do what aboutism by bringing unrelated topics here.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Slyfoxx911: 7:12pm On Jun 25, 2023
basilico:

Jesus preaching aligns with democrats while republican look to the old testament?

If Jesus was to come back today he would support for instance lbgtqa, abortion, marijuana, child sex changes?

Boy you are so full of shit

Even their general disposition and attitude towards Christian’s is always hostile. Just see what they did to that Christian baker who refused to make a wedding cake for a gay couple based on his faith.

They harassed, doxxed, threatened this man and dragged him through extensive litigation up to the Supreme Court. They practically ruined this man’s life all because of what? He refused to bow down to their LGBTQ agenda. Such vindictive and vile people. Any person who is a member of this current democrat party and calls himself a true Christian is simply delusional.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Slyfoxx911: 7:38pm On Jun 25, 2023
People sometimes forget that Putin is ex KGB. Keep taking everything he does at face value. Smh.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 8:07pm On Jun 25, 2023
IMAliyu2:

In the context of the Ukraine war, no.

Ukraine is a country being invaded by it's neighbor, it has every right to defend itself.
The US so far as an ally has provided Ukraine with weapons and tools to defend itself.

Unless you want to do what aboutism by bringing unrelated topics here.

that does not give ukraine the right to bomb their own people and say russia did it.
it was ukrainians that killed the American journalist and point fingers at russia.
i still say all sides are crazy and wrong. Russia, Ukraine and Nato.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:16pm On Jun 25, 2023
Slyfoxx911:

Even their general disposition and attitude towards Christian’s is always hostile. Just see what they did to that Christian baker who refused to make a wedding cake for a gay couple based on his faith.

They harassed, doxxed, threatened this man and dragged him through extensive litigation up to the Supreme Court. They practically ruined this man’s life all because of what? He refused to bow down to their LGBTQ agenda. Such vindictive and vile people. Any person who is a member of this current democrat party and calls himself a true Christian is simply delusional.

I remember that story. Literally ruined the guys life.
Leftists who happen to be democrats are pure plain evil.

However they were not openly that way till Obama came to power.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IMAliyu2: 8:26pm On Jun 25, 2023
benalvino3:

that does not give ukraine the right to bomb their own people and say russia did it.
it was ukrainians that killed the American journalist and point fingers at russia.
i still say all sides are crazy and wrong. Russia, Ukraine and Nato.

Only one party is the agressor here, that chose to start a war with it's neighbor under false pretenses (denazification, or was it NATO setting up weapons on there border?), and can easily end this needless war by withdrawing.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2023
IMAliyu2:

Only one party is the agressor here, that chose to start a war with it's neighbor under false pretenses (denazification, or was it NATO setting up weapons on there border?), and can easily end this needless war by withdrawing.

Its not always the person who threw the first punch is the aggressor. The US will not like Russia's influence or weapons at it's Border. You cannot provoke someone to a point where they react. While you can accuse them of reacting... you should also be accused of provocation. I don't Like Russia... But See Libya, Yemen, Syria, Ukraine, Iraq etc... the US is involved

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 9:06pm On Jun 25, 2023
Slyfoxx911:

We all know the type. Sunday-Sunday Christian’s. They are the most deluded and mentally depraved “Christian’s” on earth. They spend Sunday acting holy then the rest of the week is for insulting people, boasting and bragging about how rich they are and how everybody else (who they don’t even know) are living in squalor. 😂😂😂

Bro it’s okay to engage certain people on politics because there is still some room for diverse opinions in politics. But when it comes to religion just ignore them. By their word you already know who they are. Fake Christian’s. Christ spoke a lot about them. They disgust him and he promised he will eventually spit them out like the garbage they are.

Ijebos rely on nice people online to look superior.
He wants the one he will open his mouth and talk you are not in America i am in America and they will fold and obey him. He is too dumb to come over here and try to control every narrative. Now he is trying to remind me i am a Christian because i said he is the minstrel show of harvard.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:18pm On Jun 25, 2023

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IMAliyu2: 9:45pm On Jun 25, 2023
benalvino3:

Its not always the person who threw the first punch is the aggressor. The US will not like Russia's influence or weapons at it's Border. You cannot provoke someone to a point where they react. While you can accuse them of reacting... you should also be accused of provocation. I don't Like Russia... But See Libya, Yemen, Syria, Ukraine, Iraq etc... the US is involved
The whataboutism, Yes what the USA did in Iraq, Vietnam and co was evil.

We are talking about the Ukraine war here.
And Russia is the agressor no matter how I look at it. The idea that Ukraine would have been allowed to join NATO let alone, have NATO setup weapons on their border with russia was just dumb. It's all Russian propaganda for internal justification for invading a non threatening neighbor.

Russian can't even keep up a consistent narrative, it was a special operation to denazify Ukraine, then it was to liberate the Russian speaking people of the donbas.
All of which are facades.

We all know Putin is a dictator that fancies himself as Tzar, and has stated ambitions of restoring the borders of the Russian empire.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 9:46pm On Jun 25, 2023
benalvino3:

Ijebos rely on nice people online to look superior.
He wants the one he will open his mouth and talk you are not in America i am in America and they will fold and obey him. He is too dumb to come over here and try to control every narrative. Now he is trying to remind me i am a Christian because i said he is the minstrel show of harvard.

You want to chastise and judge people who don't claim to be Christians on the tenants that you supposedly hold. Yet, you, who say you are, who supposedly follow those tenants and should know what they mean come on this thread and act the foolish troll while repudiating those tenants. Which situation is worse?

And by the way, you should go and look up what a minstrel show is. What you do on this forum more closely resembles one. You seem to use a lot of words incorrectly. Maybe actually reading a dictionary instead of mocking those who do would help.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Slyfoxx911: 10:42pm On Jun 25, 2023
basilico:

I remember that story. Literally ruined the guys life.
Leftists who happen to be democrats are pure plain evil.

However they were not openly that way till Obama came to power.

God bless you. I feel the exact same way. Obama’s presidency was a pivotal moment in America’s history, and not in a good way. He ushered in a brand of identity politics that had never been seen before. Especially during the 2012 election against Romney when he was on the ropes politically and had to resort to a “divide and conquer” strategy to win.

If you do your research you will learn that this was the period that this whole wokeness madness and identity politics entered the American mainstream. But I don’t think even he expected it to go this far. Whenever I watch his recent interviews I almost sense a feeling of regret. He created a monster that he can no longer control. I firmly believe that if Obama was never president, Trump would have NEVER been elected president either. The Trump presidency was a direct backlash by the US public to the cultural and racial wars waged by the Obama presidency. Plus the fact that Hillary was also a terrible candidate at that moment in time didn’t help either.

But that incident with the Christian baker particularly disgusts me. Because it’s not like they couldn’t find another baker who would be more than happy to bake their gay cake, there are MANY across the country, but nooooo, They just had to teach that particular baker a lesson. Accept our LGBTQ agenda or else! These are the people some fools here will call representatives of Christianity. I laugh in glossolalia.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 11:10pm On Jun 25, 2023
IjeBos:

You want to chastise and judge people who don't claim to be Christians on the tenants that you supposedly hold. Yet, you, who say you are, who supposedly follow those tenants and should know what they mean come on this thread and act the foolish troll while repudiating those tenants. Which situation is worse?

And by the way, you should go and look up what a minstrel show is. What you do on this forum more closely resembles one. You seem to use a lot of words incorrectly. Maybe actually reading a dictionary instead of mocking those who do would help.

I follow those tenets, You are stabbing me in the back while preaching to me to follow the tenets of turn the other cheek. The reason why Christians are being messed with is because they are nice. "Shows" like you know this and you want to ask us to be nice while you show wickedness and hatred towards us. Not gonna work. I told you about your father pride of lincoln... he was the one throwing insults at any nice person he sees. he engages them with insult, insult nigeria and everyone in it. When you say okay, no more Mr. Nice guy and start to attack him... he will stop engaging you directly just as you were doing. he will complain asking for people to be nice.

Now you have turned PASTOR, Asking me to be nice. are you nice? Even your own side recently called you out for your harvard reasoning of you are not in the US so you cannot know.

You have used everything you can. Try to intimidate me thinking i am like your cousins in Naija. come to a forum you don't understand to try and use wealth you don't have to oppress people.

Remember how you were showing me stuff i never asked for claiming you are the richest man in Boston? People with sense Ibime, brags about property, not coke and Pepsi he is drinking in a hotel bar.

Don't preach about tenets... if you want to beg for forgiveness, go ahead and beg, I may give you mercy.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 11:14pm On Jun 25, 2023
IMAliyu2:

The whataboutism, Yes what the USA did in Iraq, Vietnam and co was evil.

We are talking about the Ukraine war here.
And Russia is the agressor no matter how I look at it. The idea that Ukraine would have been allowed to join NATO let alone, have NATO setup weapons on their border with russia was just dumb. It's all Russian propaganda for internal justification for invading a non threatening neighbor.

Russian can't even keep up a consistent narrative, it was a special operation to denazify Ukraine, then it was to liberate the Russian speaking people of the donbas.
All of which are facades.

We all know Putin is a dictator that fancies himself as Tzar, and has stated ambitions of restoring the borders of the Russian empire.

ukraine issue did not start today. The US should understand the way they want to control stuff to happen is the same way russia want to control it not to happen. If they know they cannot fight Russia directly and solve the Issues once and for all, they should have just let the region be.

Russia has to lie to its people to approve the war. USA did it with Iraq, they lied about weapons of mass destruction. they did it with Libya, the list goes on.

Go and see the coup the US started in Ukraine 2014

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:09am On Jun 26, 2023
Peter Schweitzer who wrote a book detailing Clinton family pay offs from foreign countries has a new one.

Joe Biden as VP was using an AT&T private cell phone. His son's company was paying the monthly $300 bill.
Schweitzer knows the cell phone number..
Truly criminal family...His calls would not be tracked/saved by NARA.
Subpoena the phone records and mozt likely there will be all sorts of overseas comms. From callers doing business (pay to play) with his son.

Word is that he has lawyered up.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 12:14am On Jun 26, 2023
Slyfoxx911:

Hahaha. God bless you for this post bro. These are signs and symptoms that should tell you that you are dealing with a confirmed sociopath. They are incapable of seeing their own faults but expect perfection in everybody else.

Imagine the biggest loudmouth and most boastful tongue on this forum lecturing you about humility and the tenets of Christianity. I swear you can’t make this shit up.

He should ask for forgiveness.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 12:15am On Jun 26, 2023
Slyfoxx911:

I see your new profile picture bro. Call that dunce lawyer 1stGenAmerican to come and remove the “geotags” and tell us if it’s you that took it because nothing is final until she approves it 😅😅😅

She has not see a court before grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:18am On Jun 26, 2023
Slyfoxx911:

God bless you. I feel the exact same way. Obama’s presidency was a pivotal moment in America’s history, and not in a good way. He ushered in a brand of identity politics that had never been seen before. Especially during the 2012 election against Romney when he was on the ropes politically and had to resort to a “divide and conquer” strategy to win.

If you do your research you will learn that this was the period that this whole wokeness madness and identity politics entered the American mainstream. But I don’t think even he expected it to go this far. Whenever I watch his recent interviews I almost sense a feeling of regret. He created a monster that he can no longer control. I firmly believe that if Obama was never president, Trump would have NEVER been elected president either. The Trump presidency was a direct backlash by the US public to the cultural and racial wars waged by the Obama presidency. Plus the fact that Hillary was also a terrible candidate at that moment in time didn’t help either.

But that incident with the Christian baker particularly disgusts me. Because it’s not like they couldn’t find another baker who would be more than happy to bake their gay cake, there are MANY across the country, but nooooo, They just had to teach that particular baker a lesson. Accept our LGBTQ agenda or else! These are the people some fools here will call representatives of Christianity. I laugh in glossolalia.

Some Twitter user.

Before Obama we had:

No Isis
No BLM
No Antifa
No war on police
No NFL Kneeling
No worldwide migration crisis
No bans on Christianity in public schools
No transvestites lecturing kindergarten children on gender ideology
No bathroom confusion
No race riots
No destruction of historical monuments & military cemeteries .
No giving drivers licenses to illegal aliens
No blocking freeways
No celebrating & cheering when America is criticized
No apology tours
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 2:40am On Jun 26, 2023
benalvino3:

I follow those tenets, You are stabbing me in the back while preaching to me to follow the tenets of turn the other cheek. The reason why Christians are being messed with is because they are nice. "Shows" like you know this and you want to ask us to be nice while you show wickedness and hatred towards us. Not gonna work. I told you about your father pride of lincoln... he was the one throwing insults at any nice person he sees. he engages them with insult, insult nigeria and everyone in it. When you say okay, no more Mr. Nice guy and start to attack him... he will stop engaging you directly just as you were doing. he will complain asking for people to be nice.

Now you have turned PASTOR, Asking me to be nice. are you nice? Even your own side recently called you out for your harvard reasoning of you are not in the US so you cannot know.

You have used everything you can. Try to intimidate me thinking i am like your cousins in Naija. come to a forum you don't understand to try and use wealth you don't have to oppress people.

Remember how you were showing me stuff i never asked for claiming you are the richest man in Boston? People with sense Ibime, brags about property, not coke and Pepsi he is drinking in a hotel bar.

Don't preach about tenets... if you want to beg for forgiveness, go ahead and beg, I may give you mercy.

This post. You should have left the forum years back, instead you seem to have lost your way. Your argument seems to be "this road I'm supposed to walk is hard so I'm going to create my own easier road." Again that's the antithesis of the faith you supposedly subscribe and wield to beat others down with.

And the only reason I bring up faith, well besides the fact you seem to talk about it a lot, is that it's what animates my views on social justice, views on loving my neighbors.. my politics. I grew up in the Church. And people like you denigrate it.

I don't really bring up your family, I don't care. I don't need to because my arguments are sufficient. I think people who attack people's families are weak stupid losers who can't engage with their mind so they attempt to bully. And it's peculiar that you continue talking about my family being poor. Does it make you feel better about yourself? If my cousins were poor what would it matter? Honestly, if you really want me to give you a glimpse of how my family lives in Nigeria, let me know, I will. But then don't complain that you think I'm showing off.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 2:45am On Jun 26, 2023
IjeBos:

This is the stupidity of yours I am speaking of. You keep posting videos and links you don't understand. Comey was wrong here. Don't ask me ask Comey and the IG investigation which I gave you. He later clarified he was wrong. I gave you a link to the Department of Justice's own IG investigation conducted after Comey gave this interview. It is the definitive rehashing of what occurred. You choose to not read it and when you are wrong you and your slowpoke lying friend do what you do well. Fall back to your racist trolling. Tell me what your Bible would say about this racist troll you are and consorting with the loser that you do?

As I said better to not argue with people smarter than you. Your posts literally drop the IQ of this thread. Facts are not your friends. Bombast doesn't make you right nor smart.

-None of the emails contained clear classification markings as required under Executive Order 13526 and its predecessor. Only three email chains contained any classification markings of any kind. These email chains had one or two paragraphs that were marked “(C)” for “Confidential” but contained none of the other required markings, such as classification headers
https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/4515893/Justice-Dept-IG-report-on-handling-of-Clinton.pdf

After all this time and misreporting in the media, once again we need a reminder that, in fact, the FBI found that not one of Hillary Clinton’s 33,000 emails they reviewed contained any recognizable classified information marking.   
https://thehill.com/opinion/3836347-davis-time-to-correct-the-record-again-hillary-clinton-did-not-have-a-single-email-marked-classified/

At a Congressional hearing Thursday morning, however, Comey admitted that the three emails to which he was referring were not, in fact, properly marked as classified, and that even a person with reasonable expertise in identifying classified material could make the “reasonable inference” that these emails were not classified:
https://www.mediaite.com/online/fbi-director-admits-hillary-clinton-emails-were-not-properly-marked-classified/
hope you're finally arriving at the conclusion i already made some time ago? These idi0ts are never to be taken serious! Do you see me trying to re-educate anyone? When i point out a fact once i follow next with ridicule, try to have some laughs at their expense here, you've made the point i would have been too lazy to research to make anyway, obviously the chief idi0t benalvino3 is going to play ostrich and pretend there isin't a timeline to events and the soundbyte he sourced out is all there is to everything so simply ask for hillary's indictment on the strength of such compelling evidence he just sourced out so we can start drawing comparisons between hillary and trump, the rest of the dimwitted pack will follow his lead as he tries to introduce a tangential argument and divert from the fact that once again, based on facts you have irrefutably highlighted his stupidity! There's fun to be had here, if only you stop expecting seriousness and sincerity from a bunch of base mofos with nary a braincell spread amongst them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 2:53am On Jun 26, 2023
benalvino3:

brainwashed zombie. Go waste the time of other people.
you're one to talk! undecided braìnwashed definitelý tŕumps brainless! Wouldn't you rather you and your co-idi0ts be brainwashed as that would imply you might actually have brains to wash?
Hope your decimal point fraction of a braincell suffices enough to distinguish between an accusation, an indictment, a trial and a conviction i.e the process of factually becoming s criminal like trump and doesn't freeze at the accusation/investigation stage! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 3:05am On Jun 26, 2023
BraniacX:
hope you're finally arriving at the conclusion i already made some time ago? These idi0ts are never to be taken serious! Do you see me trying to re-educate anyone? When i point out a fact once i follow next with ridicule, try to have some laughs at their expense here, you've made the point i would have been too lazy to research to make anyway, obviously the chief idi0t benalvino3 is going to play ostrich and pretend there isin't a timeline to events and the soundbyte he sourced out is all there is to everything so simply ask for hillary's indictment on the strength of such compelling evidence he just sourced out so we can start drawing comparisons between hillary and trump, the rest of the dimwitted pack will follow his lead as he tries to introduce a tangential argument and divert from the fact that once again, based on facts you have irrefutably highlighted his stupidity! There's fun to be had here, if only you stop expecting seriousness and sincerity from a bunch of base mofos with nary a braincell spread amongst them

Lol @ the dimwitted pack. You nailed it.
But, I have made the same conclusion. The posts were mostly trying to give anyone else starting down this path some actual facts.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 3:12am On Jun 26, 2023
benalvino3:

Mumu no one was investigated for intent... she was investigated for mishandling classified Documents. when you set up a server, Then transmit classified info and documents from it to unauthorized parties... that is mishandling of classified documents.

If i had the intention to kill you, does that mean i killed you? you see how stupid you are?
intent is the difference between murder in the first, second and third degree and manslaughter! Intent is crucial to establishing guilt, knowledge of the classification status of a document was required if it is to be assigned the protected status requiring it not to be "mishandled", it wasn't established that hillary and her team knew that some of the e-mails had portions of them marked C for confidential! But trump knew definitely that all the boxes of documents he stole from the whitehouse contained documents tagged classified but benalvino3 the super idi0t will have us believe these two scenarios are exactly or almost exactly the same, because the idi0t knows better than the F.B.I who did both investigations and knowing otherwise that "facts established through intentions amongst other provable evidence" are required to convince a grand jury to bring an indìctement closed the investigation on hillary but continued towards prosecution for trump because unlike the rest of the rational world he hasn't been brainwashed with facts ďue in no small point to the absence of an actual brain
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 3:28am On Jun 26, 2023
IjeBos:

Holy Shit. Did you just write that?

This is 18 U.S.C. §§ 793(d) which she was investigated for

You see that bolded willfully in that statute. That is intent. Not accidentally, but willfully or with intent. Mens Rea.
Holy Shit. How do you tell someone you have 0 idea about US law with out saying it? The statement you wrote above. Do you even understand what an element of a crime is?

Holy Shit. You spend your life on this forum talking about Hilary Clinton yet have 0 clue what she was investigated for.
No wonder why you don't understand why there is no double standard (beyond not understanding the meaning of the word) between Hillary and Trump.
Besides the fact that Hilary didn't have classified documents, there was no intent (there was no willfulness). That is the reason Pence and Biden(most likely) won't be prosecuted for having top secret documents. It's because once trump knew he had them and then didn't return them, he had an "intent" to keep them. His actions became willful. And intent is what this crime hinges on, in fact what a lot of US law hinges on.

But back to the elements of a crime and your example you seem not to understand.
A crime can have multiple elements(I'll use 2 for an example). Such that { "Element 1" AND "Element 2" = "The Crime"} (That AND is a logical AND for your feeble mind). So if "Element 1 = Have top secret documents" and "Element 2 = Willfulness (Intent)". If either of those conditions aren't met there is no crime. So when someone says, "She had no intent to steal classified items", it's legal speak, which means Element 2 is false and so there is no Crime. In this case we also know she didn't have classified documents either. So Element 1 would be false as well and there would be no crime even if she did have an "intent to retain classified items" which she didn't. That is how US law works. Why prosecutors are so careful what they bring to trial because in trial they have to prove each element which the Judge will instruct the jury on.

Holy shit though. I assume people are as capable of processing information as I am. You're not. For whatever reason you seem to have an inability to process these basic concepts. And on top of that you're intellectual uncurious and intellectual dishonest.

But, you keep posting shit in this forum you have 0 idea about. Anybody reading what you post will come out dumber for it. You are literally the Fox News of this thread. What makes it worse is that someone liked this LITERAL nonsense you posted.
Good gracious! grin you're wonderful bro, you just keep giving me more gifts to use in ridiculing these twats! Keep coming with the research, i will just have to continue referring to your research whilst trolling these little cretinious imps! cheesy, i already established the same point in my last response to super idi0t benalvino3 without even having factual knowledge that intent was crucial in indicting an accused person because it was a logical deduction! When your conscience is in the right place avoiding legal issues unwittingly is easier. See your worthless existence eh ben? Yòu want to engage in an argument you are ill equipped intellectually to take part in! Disgrace upon disgrace upon disgrace!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 3:42am On Jun 26, 2023
benalvino3:

You are the biggest fool here. Because willfully is there it means she was investigated for intent but not transmitting and abusing classified documents. How stupid are you?

You have to have the documents, transmit them, abuse them etc... Before they can see if you intended to abuse them, collect them, transmit them.

You are so dumb.

because the law was coďed (worded) by people with brains and given your self confessed hatred for dictionaries and words it surprises no one that you can't understand that the letter of the law must be satisfied to establish that she committed a criminal offense i.e no intent no crime a claim you can nòt make for trump hence the false equivalence of your comparisons super idi0t bèn the vino head the 3rdturd grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 3:49am On Jun 26, 2023
IjeBos:

Dumbass for the last time, Comey was wrong. Comey admitted he was wrong. The IG investigation into the investigation found he was wrong.
Here is the timeline:
A- Comey makes comments saying Clinton had 3 classified documents
B- Comey corrects his statement saying though the emails had "c" in them they didn't have classified headers. So noone would have known they were classified.
C- The IG investigation further said that "c" meant confidential not classified. And further went on to say Clinton had no classified documents. The IG investigation is the definitive account of what happened.

Just like the alphabet what happened in C came after what happened in B and C. But for some reason you and your ilk keep repeating A as if time stood still after that.
lols, pointing out a fact isin't sufficient for these idi0ts, you have to drive it home bý highlighting their monumental stupidity alongside grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 3:52am On Jun 26, 2023
benalvino3:

grin grin grin Look at this ewu
oh you mean G.O.A.T? Well that's appropriate, as is cvnt for you!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 3:54am On Jun 26, 2023
basilico:

Seriously, get a refund. I also posted Hillary requesting docsfrom either Cheryl Mills or Huma to send to her nonsecure bathroom server.
And her asking her maid to print classified docs.

New Word... Cover up
old word idi0t!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3821) (3822) (3823) (3824) (3825) (3826) (3827) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.