Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3864) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1597214 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3861) (3862) (3863) (3864) (3865) (3866) (3867) ... (4136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 4:59pm On Aug 09, 2023
happney65:
Has Pence said he will testify against Trump in court?

I hope he comes out and does the right thing once and for all

He's acting like he has an option. If he is subpoenaed he has to testify. He'll lose if he fights it. I believe whatever privileges he has won't survive the crime/fraud exception. So, his more political advantageous path is to act like he's doing it for law and order.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 5:00pm On Aug 09, 2023
IjeBos:

He's acting like he has an option. If he is subpoenaed he has to testify. He'll lose if he fights it. I believe whatever privileges he has won't survive the crime/fraud exception. So, his more political advantageous path is to act like he's doing it for law and order.

Exactly!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2023
From Fox News to Judge Cannon's lips.
Weissmann again explains the latest Trump Judge Cannon's argument in her ruling and where she could have gotten it from.
Trump judge in docs case makes misguided argument curiously similar to Fox News guest: Weissmann

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ACcymSckoI
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2023
I'm still posting about the foolishness of the Dems regarding Trump DC indictment.This is an interesting story. Here it goes.

In 2017 Devin Nunes House Committee was investigating the Russian hoax collusion. They knew that Cris Steele had been paid by someone Cris Steele was paid by Fusion GPS ,who were in turn paid by the lawfirm Perkins Coie representing the Clinton campaign.In other words Clinton paid for the Steele dossier that FBI used to target and spy on Donald Trump
Nunes Committee subpoenad for the Fusion GPS bank records. They filed an appeal at the Federal court to block this. The appeal landed on a Judge Chutkan who , wonder of all wonders, is the terribly biased presiding judge in this Trump DC trial.
Judge Chutkan was forced to recuse herself from this case after a month of Nunes/Kash Patel litigating. Reason.
She was previously a partner at a law firm,Boies Schiller Flexner that had Fusion GPS as it's client 😀😀.
Chutkan was a partner at Boies, Schiller & Flexner from 2007 till 2013 when Obama nominated her to Federal DC
law corruption courts.
Gets even better.
A prominent person who had worked at that same lawfirm with Chutkan from 2009-2014 as an attorney, you can't make this stuff up is..... Hunter Biden ! !

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 9:16pm On Aug 09, 2023
Twitter fined $350K for failing to produce Trump account info in 2020 election probe

Subpoenas are not optional. Reason #151 why prosecuting Trump for Obstruction of Justice and not abiding by his subpoena was necessary. Can't believe Twitter thought it was a good idea not to abide and not to have the cover of an appeal to do it.

The special counsel obtained a search warrant in January for Donald Trump’s Twitter account as part of the election interference investigation.
https://www.nytimes.com/2023/08/09/us/politics/trump-twitter-account-search-warrant.html?campaign_id=60&emc=edit_na_20230809&instance_id=0&nl=breaking-news&ref=headline&regi_id=75289398&segment_id=141547&user_id=41c9d58298cfae5beaf0adde0a0b0423

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2023
IjeBos:

Pence admits he could have turned the results over to the House of the Reps but he did not want chaos.Which means there is a legal process for that.
He be no testify , thanks to the video on this iink.

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1688636885898231808

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2023
IjeBos:
Twitter fined $350K for failing to produce Trump account info in 2020 election probe

Subpoenas are not optional. Reason #151 why prosecuting Trump for Obstruction of Justice and not abiding by his subpoena was necessary. Can't believe Twitter thought it was a good idea not to abide and not to have the cover of an appeal to do it.

The special counsel obtained a search warrant in January for Donald Trump’s Twitter account as part of the election interference investigation.
https://www.nytimes.com/2023/08/09/us/politics/trump-twitter-account-search-warrant.html?campaign_id=60&emc=edit_na_20230809&instance_id=0&nl=breaking-news&ref=headline&regi_id=75289398&segment_id=141547&user_id=41c9d58298cfae5beaf0adde0a0b0423

You are behind news. All of I think 56k tweets he made on twatter are on another public platform. Shows desperation by Jack.
He got an order from Judge Beryl Howell , an Obama appointee blocking Twitter from informing Trump of this subpoena, he also admitted that he erred claiming Trump was a flight risk.
Don't forget Trump can subpoena for any communications from anyone once trial starts.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:53pm On Aug 09, 2023
basilico:

You are behind news. All of I think 56k tweets he made on twatter are on another public platform. Shows desperation by Jack.
He got an order blocking Twitter from informing Trump of this subpoena, he also admitted that he erred claiming Trump was a flight risk.
Don't forget Trump can subpoena for any communications from anyone once trial starts.

Why are you shaking like a cold fish?
If criminal trump is innocent, why don't you let it play out? Maga cultist
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:56pm On Aug 09, 2023
basilico:

Pence admits he could have turned the results over to the House of the Reps but he did not want chaos.Which means there is a legal process for that.
He be no testify , thanks to the video on this iink.

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1688636885898231808

When I say you are a complete joke, I'm not wrong.
You've twisted yourself so much that you are even making a better case for Jack Smith. So criminal trump can't deny he pressured pence to install his fake electors. Lol

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:09pm On Aug 09, 2023
IjeBos:

They know criminal trump can't win a general election and even impossible when he is eventually convicted. So Pence is betting on a hard shift which is not impossible. Check this. Let's say the RNC nominates another and ditches the criminal, it's a sacrifice akin to fox news throwing out tucker.

It's a an end game the left over republiqan party will have to contend with, that they would lose nonetheless.

For the survival of what's left of the republiqan party, it's politically sound now that they throw criminal trump under right now. Pence is betting on that and he'll be a star witness.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:13pm On Aug 09, 2023
Obrigardo:

When I say you are a complete joke, I'm not wrong.
You've twisted yourself so much that you are even making a better case for Jack Smith. So criminal trump can't deny he pressured pence to install his fake electors. Lol

Pence indirectly confirms there is a legal path for the VP to turn over certification of electors to the House of Representatives.

Dumbfuck.He said he feared the chaos that would follow not whether doing that as illegal.

I want the DC trial to start. I bet the first defence witness will be Nancy Pelosi
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:32pm On Aug 09, 2023
Obrigardo:

Why are you shaking like a cold fish?
If criminal trump is innocent, why don't you let it play out? Maga cultist

What about you? Bitter raving lunatic deranged,, Stoopid, blind worshipping leftie.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:24am On Aug 10, 2023
House Committee released bank details of Hunter Biden foreign incomes bribery.
$20 million traced so far from Russian, Ukrainian and Kazakhstan sources while JB was VP.
After these suspicious payioffs these Oligarchs had dinner with Joe Biden in Washington DC.
Joe Biden says he never discussed Hunter business dealings.

House will subpoena for Joe Biden bank records, if they refuse to avail, impeachment process will be started.

Don't forget McCarthy seems to a RINO. He has all the 44000 hours of video footage for Jan 6.Smith is not indictiing Trump for the riots. Most likely he knows the inciters were feds who have not been arrested
Sham DC indictment.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 1:50am On Aug 10, 2023
basilico:

What about you? Bitter raving lunatic deranged,, Stoopid, blind worshipping leftie.

He believes trump killed his family in Nigeria grin obrigardo is a lunatic
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 2:28am On Aug 10, 2023
Obrigardo:

They know criminal trump can't win a general election and even impossible when he is eventually convicted. So Pence is betting on a hard shift which is not impossible. Check this. Let's say the RNC nominates another and ditches the criminal, it's a sacrifice akin to fox news throwing out tucker.

It's a an end game the left over republiqan party will have to contend with, that they would lose nonetheless.

For the survival of what's left of the republiqan party, it's politically sound now that they throw criminal trump under right now. Pence is betting on that and he'll be a star witness.

Would be sound if the Republican party were anything other than a cult.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 2:30am On Aug 10, 2023
bemeruca:

He believes trump killed his family in Nigeria grin obrigardo is a lunatic

Most of your posts here seem to be hateful.
Question.
Are you still pretending to be a Christian or have you giving up that charade and embraced that hateful troll role you've been working hard to perfect?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 2:36am On Aug 10, 2023
basilico:

Pence indirectly confirms there is a legal path for the VP to turn over certification of electors to the House of Representatives.

Dumbfuck.He said he feared the chaos that would follow not whether doing that as illegal.

I want the DC trial to start. I bet the first defence witness will be Nancy Pelosi

Factcheck:
Pence was speaking of the Trump plan to have him illegally reject the electors and then the subsequent chaos that would cause because it would have been illegal .
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 3:04am On Aug 10, 2023
IjeBos:

Most of your posts here seem to be hateful.
Question.
Are you still pretending to be a Christian or have you giving up that charade and embraced that hateful troll roll you've been working hard to perfect?

More like making a fool out of your hateful self.
Obrigardo literally believe trump killed his family.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 3:29am On Aug 10, 2023
I wonder what happens to the DOJ's charges against Hunder Biden on the gun charge. I guess this is why they were comfortable getting anything for it. Though this ruling doesn't cover the district Biden was charged in, it still sends a flare given the conservative Supreme Court that this statute is not long for the world.

On a side note, Republicans are fuxing nuts. On one hand they wanted to have Hunter Biden get more jail time because of this statute while on the other they were appealing the statute to have it ruled unconstitutional. That kind of hypocrisy is brazen and only works when you have fawning idiots as voters.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 3:39am On Aug 10, 2023
Alarming U.S Financial Stats of 2023:

- Debt at record high
- Interest expense on debt to reach record high
- Credit card debt at record high
- Average interest rate on credit cards at record high
- Average monthly payment for new car at record high
- Housing prices near record high

These are records we don’t want to be setting 🥹

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 4:03am On Aug 10, 2023
PDPGuy:

- Debt at record high

Biden is setting the record... Let us enjoy it in this country that is dying by the day
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 10:51am On Aug 10, 2023
Guys go to worldstar instagram page (it’s a hip-hop focused page)

Go to any post about Trump or politics in general and read the comments. You will be shocked!

It seems blacks and Latino’s are finally waking up and becoming wise to the tricks of the democrat party!!

You do realize that if the Democrats lose even 10% of their current black and Latino support that will be the end of that party for a generation.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 10:55am On Aug 10, 2023
MentalCase98:
Guys go to worldstar instagram page (it’s a hip-hop focused page)

Go to any post about Trump or politics in general and read the comments. You will be shocked!

It seems blacks and Latino’s are finally waking up and becoming wise to the tricks of the democrat party!!

You do realize that if the Democrats lose even 10% of their current black and Latino support that will be the end of that party for a generation.

If you go there right now you will see the second to the most recent post is a tweet from plies criticizing Trump and his supporters. Read the comments you will be amazed.

It’s @worldstar on instagram.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:16am On Aug 10, 2023
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 11:21am On Aug 10, 2023
budaatum:
You are a joker!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvsxODgOXbT/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

This Olumo rock head can't stand the truth. Instagram comment are one of the most organic ways to know how the general public feels about issues. And this post you linked to has nothing to do with what I am talking about.

Confused much?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 12:38pm On Aug 10, 2023
I don't think any other person as president would have done anything differently to avert your list. Nobody knows what to do to turn the titanic ship around.
I wouldn't blame pres Biden much... but he should not forgive students loan.

Food is so expensive too!

PDPGuy:

- Debt at record high

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2023
MentalCase98:

Instagram comment are one of the most organic ways to know how the general public feels about issues.

That must be why Instagram tells you what you must believe so you elect presidents in your dreams.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2023
The GA indictment should be coming down next week. He should be really concerned. I earlier thought that the GA governor could pardon him. But, it seems that you can only be pardoned 5 years after being convicted and finishing your sentence. Aside: That doesn't seem like a pardon to me. They should rethink their pardon process.

To be considered for a pardon, a person must first complete all prison sentences at least five years before applying, have lived a “law-abiding life” in the intervening years, have no pending charges against them and have paid all their fines in full.
https://www.ajc.com/politics/why-potential-trump-charges-in-fulton-could-have-staying-power/24WWYDXAMZD2FDK2YVHUTQEDTA/
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2023
MentalCase98:

This Olumo rock head can't stand the truth. Instagram comment are one of the most organic ways to know how the general public feels about issues. And this post you linked to has nothing to do with what I am talking about.

Confused much?

I'm assuming your probably half the usernames there Femi/Slyfoxx/MentalCase98/Timesup2345/TimesUp234/(and all their derivates).
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 1:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
armyofone:
I don't think any other person as president would have done anything differently to avert your list. Nobody knows what to do to turn the titanic ship around.
I wouldn't blame pres Biden much... but he should not forgive students loan.

Food is so expensive too!

You are not being realistic then.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 1:38pm On Aug 10, 2023
Thomas.. This is embarrassing. Why is this guy always getting getting handouts. Random people even pay for his car tries. Does he feel entitled to this? And he doesn't feel shame for this? I guess he's such an amazing person all his friends are Billionaires. This is in your face corruption.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2023
IjeBos:

I'm assuming your probably half the usernames there Femi/Slyfoxx/MentalCase98/Timesup2345/TimesUp234/(and all their derivates).

You have a mental problem that needs urgent diagnosis.

And it’s “you’re” not “your”. They didn’t teach you that too at Harvard?

Bloody illiterate. Get off my dick with your obsession.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3861) (3862) (3863) (3864) (3865) (3866) (3867) ... (4136) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: bemeruca and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.