Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3896) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1602783 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3893) (3894) (3895) (3896) (3897) (3898) (3899) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 10:48pm On Sep 12, 2023
budaatum:

Guess I am not as heartless as si you to be convinced she deserves to be shot for what you call running a police over.

https://www.kwtx.com/2023/09/09/graphic-additional-bodycam-footage-is-released-death-pregnant-black-mother-takiya-young/

Try to run over a cop and tell me what kind of game you play. You play the stupid game you win the stupid prize.
A man who has a big head but can't use it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyRLGuj493o?si=iHdIkvOHyPV29uPK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZGydtDx8PY?si=ctkRNSjx2m-N-O5F
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:11pm On Sep 12, 2023
feedthenation:

---McCarthy should be more concern about his featherlight speakership position---because all it takes is one vote to call for change---

Gaetz: Mr. Speaker, you are out of compliance with the agreement that allowed you to assume this role. The path forward for the House of Representatives is to either bring you into immediate total compliance or remove you,

Rep. Gaetz lambasted McCarthy for
not holding a vote on term limits,
refusing to release the full January 6
tapes, insufficient accountability for
the Biden Crime Family and for
advancing Biden’s spending.
Gaetz continued, “If Democrats bail
out McCarthy – I will lead the
resistance to this uni-party and the
Biden/McCarthy/Jeffries government
that they are attempting to build.

You left out the bolded. These are issues McCarthy has been sitting on.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 11:40pm On Sep 12, 2023
bemeruca:

Because it's not a prefix but rather a compound noun. Get educated. Two separate nouns come together to form a noun.

"Non" is a prefix.

Latin mumu grin

This childishness of yours. I see you've edited your "correction" post. You should have thought about what a compound noun was before you typed "cell-phone", right? But editing posts to make a point is par for the course for you innit? It's too hard for you to admit that you are ALWAYS wrong... so you lie, cheat and obfuscate. Very Christlike qualities indeed.

As I said, a Boston Latin School and Harvard mumu will always be greater than a self-hating idiot who cleans chickenshit, spends his life on a forum of a country he doesn't live and can't conjugate a verb.

Enjoy the chickenshit and your endless mindless posts here.
Pax.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 12:07am On Sep 13, 2023
IjeBos:

This childishness of yours. I see you've edited your "correction" post. You should have thought about what a compound noun was before you typed "cell-phone", right? But editing posts to make a point is par for the course for you innit? It's too hard for you to admit that you are ALWAYS wrong... so you lie, cheat and obfuscate. Very Christlike qualities indeed.

As I said, a Boston Latin School and Harvard mumu will always be greater than a self-hating idiot who cleans chickenshit, spends his life on a forum of a country he doesn't live and can't conjugate a verb.

Enjoy the chickenshit and your endless mindless posts here.
Pax.

You are embarrassing. I never typed "cell-phone" You are embarrassing not knowing what a compound noun is.

You said "Thanks cell phones" and I corrected you by adding "to" your father used all his life savings to send you to school this is the result he got grin Now your father is stuck in an abandoned building in a village in Aba grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 12:46am On Sep 13, 2023
bemeruca:

you are embarrassing. I never typed "cell-phone" You are embarrassing not knowing what a compound noun is.

You said "thanks cell phones" and I corrected you by adding "to" your father used all is life savings to send you to school this is the result he got grin now your father is stuck in an abandoned building in a village in Aba grin
Look at this idiot. Lying about editing a post to prove what point? Lie and obfuscate.. that's your new moto. The levels you sink. I understand why you hate yourself now. I would hate me if I was you too.

My father? I'm a Harvard grad, with two passports, bank accounts and property in 4 countries, that travels the world and makes more in a month than you see in 2 years. Who are you?
What did your useless father get? A useless kid who never went to Uni, cleans chickenshit, wastes his days lying online and can't conjugate the word "go". He is probably cursing the day he dropped his useless seed in your useless mom. Wishing he wore a condom but knew he couldn't afford one. A useless father like his chickenshit cleaning useless son.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 1:00am On Sep 13, 2023
Republicans are always comedy gold.

In January 2020, the Donald Trump-led Justice Department formally declared that impeachment inquiries by the House are invalid unless the chamber takes formal votes to authorize them.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 1:03am On Sep 13, 2023
IjeBos:

Isn't this the point I made which started all of this? Either English wasn't your first language or you had a terrible Education and hang out with equally stupid people. In spoken word, you wouldn't make a typo like "seem/seen" and not using a hyphenation because you are typing quickly (thanks cell phones) wouldn't come into play. What would matter? Repeatedly using the wrong tense. And what's worse; thinking you are correcting someone by using the wrong tense. Think that through. You tried to correct me and used the wrong tense in doing so. It means you really don't understand when to use the right tense.

kikikikikikiki ya donkey ye I ah enjoy tha battle ya isa ah pick andi ah lose ye grin grin grin

IjeBos:

Look at this idiot. Lying about editing a post to prove what point? Lie and obfuscate.. that's your new moto. The levels you sink. I understand why you hate yourself now. I would hate me if I was you too.

My father? I'm a Harvard grad, with two passports, bank accounts and property in 4 countries, that travels the world and makes more in a month than you see in 2 years. Who are you?
What did your useless father get? A useless kid who never went to Uni, cleans chickenshit, wastes his days lying online and can't conjugate the word "go". He is probably cursing the day he dropped his useless seed in your useless mom. Wishing he wore a condom but knew he couldn't afford one. A useless father like his chickenshit cleaning useless son.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 1:16am On Sep 13, 2023
Weregonnalose:

kikikikikikiki ya donkey ye I ah enjoy tha battle ya isa ah pick andi ah lose ye grin grin grin

Always telling when someone has to switch monikers to bring in the crazy cavalry.
And fyi, (thanks cell phones) is perfectly acceptable. The phrase (thanks cell phones) was sarcasm like the "Thanks John" memes.
As I said, focus on conjugating verbs first, then you can talk about taking liberties in your writing style.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 1:38am On Sep 13, 2023
IjeBos:

Always telling when someone has to switch monikers to bring in the crazy cavalry.
And fyi, (thanks cell phones) is perfectly acceptable. The phrase (thanks cell phones) was sarcasm like the "Thanks John" memes.
As I said focus on conjugating verbs first, then you can talk about taking liberties in your writing style.

ya isa direct ya isa donkey shit to tha knucklehead benaldino kikikikikikikiki I isa not ah have tha ah time for homoboy isa ya ye
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:00pm On Sep 13, 2023
basilico:

Guess what. If they impeach traitor Joe and Kamala Harris, McCarthy becomes president
He appoints Trump as VP then McCarthy resigns, Trump pardons himself and executes Joe Biden by public .hanging.
Also jails Obama because he must have known Joe is a traitor, probably they shared some loot together when Joe Biden was selling out to China, Ukraine, Russia and Romania.

Basilico in wonderland where pie grows in the sky.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 7:16pm On Sep 13, 2023
basilico:

Guess what. If they impeach traitor Joe and Kamala Harris, McCarthy becomes president
He appoints Trump as VP then McCarthy resigns, Trump pardons himself and executes Joe Biden by public .hanging.
Also jails Obama because he must have known Joe is a traitor, probably they shared some loot together when Joe Biden was selling out to China, Ukraine, Russia and Romania.

Story time. LoLz!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2023
This is an excerpt from Romney's biography. He kept notes of his time as Senator. Great read with stories that won't endear him to many of his colleagues. He's definitely retiring after this release.
Coming from a deeply religious person, this quote struck out at me. I'm glad Romney said it as it is how I largely feel about the Republican Party.
https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2023/11/mitt-romney-retiring-senate-trump-mcconnell/675306/

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 9:28pm On Sep 13, 2023
IjeBos:
This is an excerpt from Romney's biography. He kept notes of his time as Senator. Great A great read with stories that won't endear him to many of his colleagues. He's definitely retiring after this release.
Coming from a deeply religious person, this quote struck out at me. I'm glad Romney said it as it is how I largely feel about the Republican Party.
https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2023/11/mitt-romney-retiring-senate-trump-mcconnell/675306/

Any need for definitely?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:46pm On Sep 13, 2023
IjeBos:
This is an excerpt from Romney's biography. He kept notes of his time as Senator. Great read with stories that won't endear him to many of his colleagues. He's definitely retiring after this release.

Another manipulation publication catering for shallow minds. The Atlantic is owned by Lauren Powell Jobs poor wife of Steve Jobs and a committed leftist.
Your outlook in life is through the eyes of the Biden donors..

Multi-billionaire Laurene Powell jobs was a
top backer for Joe Biden and Democrats in
2020, and attended Biden’s glamorous first
state dinner as president, with President
Emmanuel Macron of France .
Billionaire Laurne Powell Jobs, the widow of
Apple founder Steve Jobs, gave more than
$700,000 to back Biden's campaign in 2024.
She hasn't contributed this cycle to his
reelection bid, according to the latest
campaign finance disclosure reports
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2023
bemeruca:

Any need for definitely?

I see you’re done cleaning chicken shit for the day.

1.) You should learn the language before you try to critique it. Master conjugations which you seem to have a hard time with first.
When you've finished then maybe you can move on to incorporating colloquialisms into your writing like "Good Read". But you'd have to understand US culture (and actually be around people who actually read) to understand such colloquialisms.

2.) It's "definitely," because he hasn't retired, and retirement talk is rumored at this point. But thanks for your uninformed input.

3.) I would think you would have more constructive uses of your life than constantly proving how far out of your depth you are when it comes to language. You maybe should have tried this hard when you were younger and you wouldn't be a Uni dropout.. well given how wrong you always are.. effort isn't your only problem.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2023
IjeBos:

I see you’re done cleaning chicken shit for the day.

1.) You should learn the language before you try to critique it. Master conjugations which you seem to have a hard time with first.
When you've finished then maybe you can move on to incorporating colloquialisms into your writing like "Good Read". But you'd have to understand US culture (and actually be around people who actually read) to understand such colloquialisms.

2.) It's "definitely," because he hasn't retired, and retirement talk is rumored at this point. But thanks for your uninformed input.

3.) I would think you would have more constructive uses of your life than constantly proving how far out of your depth you are when it comes to language. You maybe should have tried this hard when you were younger and you wouldn't be a Uni dropout.. well given how wrong you always are.. effort isn't your only problem.

Any need for "actually"? cheesy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by N2B2: 10:57pm On Sep 13, 2023
basilico:

Another manipulation publication catering for shallow minds. The Atlantic is owned by Lauren Powell Jobs poor wife of Steve Jobs and a committed leftist.

Ghen ghen! Here comes the "open your eyes" crew, the alternative fact peddlers of their generation. Can't critique a publication or win a debate with facts? No problem. Just invoke any boogeyman of the epileptic-right, and you're good to go. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 11:28pm On Sep 13, 2023
N2B2:

Ghen ghen! Here comes the "open your eyes" crew, the alternative fact peddlers of their generation. Can't critique a publication or win a debate with facts? No problem. Just invoke any boogeyman of the epileptic-right, and you're good to go. grin

Even worse, this is simply an excerpt of a not yet released biography of Republican Senator Mitt Romney shared by the biographer who Romney allowed access. Where it was published has no bearing on the biography.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 11:32pm On Sep 13, 2023
More from the excerpt. Something you should have known, but is now confirmed.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 11:42pm On Sep 13, 2023
Who woulda thunk Republicans really don't believe in the Constitution?

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 11:51pm On Sep 13, 2023
IjeBos:

Even worse, this is simply an excerpt of a not yet released not-yet-released biography of Republican Senator Mitt Romney shared by the biographer to who Romney allowed access. Where it was published has no bearing on the biography.

You cannot use hyphens to save your life grin
Your father went bankrupt sending you to a Latin school in Boston and this is the result 😂 now he is stuck in Tinubu's hardship.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 12:18am On Sep 14, 2023
bemeruca:

You cannot use hyphens to save your life grin
Your father went bankrupt sending you to a Latin school in Boston and this is the result 😂 now he is stuck in Tinubu's hardship.

It is "not yet released".
Doesn't it get embarrassing that your edits are continuously wrong? What am I saying, to be embarrassed, you must have shame.
I wonder what your useless parents feel now, knowing how useless their son really is. Genetics, right?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 12:37am On Sep 14, 2023
IjeBos:

It is "not yet released".
Doesn't it get embarrassing that your edits are continuously wrong? What am I saying, to be embarrassed, you must have shame.
I wonder what your useless parents feel now, knowing how useless their son really is. Genetics, right?

Keep your writing clean of unnecessary words grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 12:38am On Sep 14, 2023
basilico:

Multi-billionaire Laurene Powell jobs was a
top backer for Joe Biden and Democrats in
2020, and attended Biden’s glamorous first
state dinner as president, with President
Emmanuel Macron of France .
Billionaire Laurne Powell Jobs, the widow of
Apple founder Steve Jobs, gave more than
$700,000 to back Biden's campaign in 2024.
She hasn't contributed this cycle to his
reelection bid, according to the latest
campaign finance disclosure reports

Same Romney who lobbied to be Trump’s Secretary of State and went to beg and kiss his ass for it, even taking this humiliating picture in the process 😅😅

That’s the same person someone here is holding as an arbiter of truth and Christian values simply because he did the politically expedient thing of turning against Trump after he was rejected and is now trying to market his pathetic biography to the rabid lunatic anti-Trump liberals who crave such material?

LMAO.

It’s honestly pitiable and laughable how easily some simpletons on this thread fall for politicians and their gimmicks. Let Trump become president again and see if this same Romney won’t be right back kissing his ass for another appointment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 12:41am On Sep 14, 2023
I missed some of your errors so let's revisit 🤣 The bolds are corrections

IjeBos:

Even worse, this is simply an excerpt of a not-yet-released biography of Republican Senator Mitt Romney shared by the biographer to whom Romney allowed access. Where it was published has no bearing on the biography.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 1:08am On Sep 14, 2023
bemeruca:

Keep your writing clean of unnecessary words grin

"really" is an adverb. Adverbs by definition are superfluous.
Do you work this hard at being this imbecilic?
From conjugations, to Latin, to colloquialisms, to adverbs… I'm done being your fucking English/Writing tutor.
Pick up some books (Writing for Dummies) and do some reading, it'll help you not sound like a fucking idiot. But sounding like an idiot seems to be your thing.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 1:15am On Sep 14, 2023
BornAgainCow:

It’s honestly pitiable and laughable how easily some simpletons on this thread fall for politicians and their gimmicks.

Indeed. Look in the mirror Slyfoxx and you'll find your simpleton.
But I'm sure being a Trump sycophant is putting naira in that empty bank account of yours all the way in Nigeria.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:11am On Sep 14, 2023
IjeBos:

"really" is an adverb. Adverbs by definition are superfluous.
Do you work this hard at being this imbecilic?
From conjugations, to Latin, to colloquialisms, to adverbs… I'm done being your fucking English/Writing tutor.
Pick up some books (Writing for Dummies) and do some reading, it'll help you not sound like a fucking idiot. But sounding like an idiot seems to be your thing.

The "really" is unnecessary. Go back to school.

Unnecessary comma 😂 remove the comma you added. I stroke the word till you correct it.

Don't worry, I will always help you do better in making good writeup.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 2:21am On Sep 14, 2023
bemeruca:

The "really" is unnecessary. Go back to school.

Unnecessary comma 😂 remove the comma you added. I stroke the word till you correct it.

Don't worry, I will always help you do better in making good writeup.

Don't "stroke the word" too hard. 😂
Is "making good writeup" like "making good poopie"? 😂

Perfect post to punctuate my point. F*cking idiot.
-Sumus primi
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:24am On Sep 14, 2023
IjeBos:

Don't "stroke the word" too hard. 😂
Is "making good writeup" like "making good poopie"? 😂

Perfect post to punctuate my point. F*cking idiot.
-Sumus primi
Yeah, you got me 🤣

Nah, man... That's not a perfect punctuation
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 3:18am On Sep 14, 2023
Your Republican party; "sincerely crazy" or "faking it for votes".

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 5:05am On Sep 14, 2023
IjeBos:

Indeed. Look in the mirror Slyfoxx and you'll find your simpleton.
But I'm sure being a Trump sycophant is putting naira in that empty bank account of yours all the way in Nigeria.

So easy to hit a nerve with this clown even without mentioning him 😅😅

Insecure little man. Emotionally unstable douche. I bet I have enough in my bank account to at least not live in a filthy dilapidated compound in some dusty Igbo village 🤪🤪🤪

(1) (2) (3) ... (3893) (3894) (3895) (3896) (3897) (3898) (3899) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.