Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1636274 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (4144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 8:12pm On Feb 13, 2020
JeromeBlack:

Did Roger Stones tamper with witnesses and lie to congress? Yes, he did.
Who decided that he did? The same jurors who were biased against him from the beginning? Apart from the jurors decision, what other evidence do you have that Roger Stone committed any crime?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by JeromeBlack: 8:16pm On Feb 13, 2020
garetz:

Who decided that he did? The same jurors who were biased against him from the beginning? Apart from the jurors decision, what other evidence do you have that Roger Stone committed any crime?

Roger Stone that has stone cold evidence against him provided by the feds?

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/11/07/roger-stone-trial-067427
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 8:19pm On Feb 13, 2020
Lol, it's all coming out....

Head juror on Roger Stone case revealed to be anti-Trump left wing activist

Roger Stone jury foreperson comes forward to defend prosecutors - but social media history of the failed Democrat candidate reveals she mocked Stone's arrest, labeled Trump supporters racist and posed with ex-DNC chair Donna Brazille

Tomeka Hart revealed on Wednesday that she was foreperson on Stone jury

Hart unsuccessfully ran for Congress in Tennessee as a Democrat in 2012

She is also a former Memphis City Schools Board President

Her social media shows a long history of anti-Trump comments

She called Trump supporters racists and tweeted about Stone case before trial

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7998815/amp/Tomeka-Hart-Roger-Stone-jury-foreperson-revealed-anti-Trump-activist.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 8:22pm On Feb 13, 2020
JeromeBlack:

Roger Stone that has stone cold evidence against him provided by the feds?

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/11/07/roger-stone-trial-067427

Since when did the law give the feds the power to pronounce someone guilty or not? And you're the ones crying about Trump being a dictator yet you don't know what dictatorship looks like? The feds have no power to pronounce anyone guilty, only the courts do

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by JeromeBlack: 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2020
coluka:
Lol, it's all coming out....

Head juror on Roger Stone case revealed to be anti-Trump left wing activist

Roger Stone jury foreperson comes forward to defend prosecutors - but social media history of the failed Democrat candidate reveals she mocked Stone's arrest, labeled Trump supporters racist and posed with ex-DNC chair Donna Brazille

Tomeka Hart revealed on Wednesday that she was foreperson on Stone jury

Hart unsuccessfully ran for Congress in Tennessee as a Democrat in 2012

She is also a former Memphis City Schools Board President

Her social media shows a long history of anti-Trump comments

She called Trump supporters racists and tweeted about Stone case before trial

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7998815/amp/Tomeka-Hart-Roger-Stone-jury-foreperson-revealed-anti-Trump-activist.html

Irrelevant.

Roger Stone committed crimes. Face facts and not spin.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by JeromeBlack: 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2020
garetz:

Since when did the law give the feds the power to pronounce someone guilty or not? And you're the ones crying about Trump being a dictator yet you don't know what dictatorship looks like? The feds have no power to pronounce anyone guilty, only the courts do

And the courts found him guilty. Trump used power to change the sentencing.

Roger stones is guilty, it is only the sentencing that is debated. Unnecessarily debated as the prosecutors used federal guidelines
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 8:29pm On Feb 13, 2020
JeromeBlack:

Irrelevant.

Roger Stone committed crimes. Face facts and not spin.

What are you saying? Who ruled that Roger Stone committed crimes? Are you suggesting that once the feds accuse you of something then you are automatically guilty? That's for an impartial court of competent jurisdiction to decide and that's what the breaking news is about, the jury was not impartial!! this should have been an apparent mistrial

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2020
JeromeBlack:

And the courts found him guilty. Trump used power to change the sentencing.

Roger stones is guilty, it is only the sentencing that is debated. Unnecessarily debated as the prosecutors used federal guidelines
Exactly!! That's the point I've been making, the jury that found him guilty have been exposed as being prejudiced against him even before the trial started.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
garetz:

Exactly!! That's the point I've been making, the jury that found him guilty have been exposed as being prejudiced against him even before the trial started.
He has a remedy in law, he can now appeal for a new trial giving these new revelations

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Chrisbeks: 8:48pm On Feb 13, 2020
JeromeBlack:

Is Roger stone guilty of witness tampering and lying to congress. Yes or no?

All these spins by Trump and his lemmings cannot change the facts
How are we supposed to know if he is guilty or not? That can only be determined by a fair trial not one where the jury was rigged against him from the start.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2020
garetz:
The Roger Stone story just got a whole lot more BONKERS!!!

The jury foreman in Roger Stone’s case has just being exposed as a left-wing Russia collusion hoax truther who posted anti-Trump propaganda on social media *during the trial* and previously ran for office as a Democrat in Tennessee. She had already determined long before she was tapped as a juror that anyone indicted by Mueller must be guilty. How the hell was this allowed to happen? How did a federal court judge ever allow a far left wing activist to sit on a case where a close Trump associate faced trial?

How on God's earth was she allowed on the jury, don't they have to affirm that they hold no views on the defendant so they can give a fair verdict on the evidence??

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 9:36pm On Feb 13, 2020
Dear liberals,

If voter IDs are “racist,” then please explain to me why it’s not racist to show a valid ID for:

-Driving a car
-Applying for a job
-Buying a house
-Getting married
-Joining a gym
-Receiving welfare
-Hunting/fishing
-Boarding a plane

Seriously, I’ll wait.

Y'all know the reason why you're against voter ID is just so you Democrats can cheat in the elections, Democrats in New Jersey, New York, Virginia have all within the past one year rushed to pass legislation allowing illegal immigrants to get driver's licenses when they know that in many places, presenting a driver's license allows you to vote. These corrupt Democrats are actively conniving to allow illegal immigrants vote in US elections.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzenmd: 9:50pm On Feb 13, 2020
garetz:
Dear liberals,

If voter IDs are “racist,” then please explain to me why it’s not racist to show a valid ID for:

-Driving a car
-Applying for a job
-Buying a house
-Getting married
-Joining a gym
-Receiving welfare
-Hunting/fishing
-Boarding a plane

Seriously, I’ll wait.

Y'all know the reason why you're against voter ID is just so you Democrats can cheat in the elections, Democrats in New Jersey, New York, Virginia have all within the past one year rushed to pass legislation allowing illegal immigrants to get driver's licenses when they know that in many places, presenting a driver's license allows you to vote. These corrupt Democrats are actively conniving to allow illegal immigrants vote in US elections.

Since you are dumber than wood the dynamics of the US election is lost on you. Trump own set up kangaroo investigation found out nada on the illegal voting crap. Illegals are busy trying to stay under the radar, than trying to go vote, get caught and get their ass in an ICE facility. The GOP are the grand master of cheat in the US election, with criminal racial gerrymandering of minority districts. Many district court are dismantling that fraud anyways. Face trying to survive in the world poverty capital and hush your gutter about issues above your IQ numbers.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzenmd: 9:54pm On Feb 13, 2020
How folks with the IQ of a rotten hamburger are more informed about US criminal sentencing than actual US attorney under the payroll of the DOJ is mind boggling. Will these dumb jokers go get warm and healthy meals and shut their smelly trap.

John Kelly join the rank of exes calling out the dictator.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 11:31pm On Feb 13, 2020
Barr blasts Trump's tweets on Stone case: 'Impossible for me to do my job"..Guess Barr is also an angry democrat...Awon oloshi oloriburuku.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CTPlayer: 12:20am On Feb 14, 2020
happney65:
Barr blasts Trump's tweets on Stone case: 'Impossible for me to do my job"..Guess Barr is also an angry democrat...Awon oloshi oloriburuku.. grin grin

Trump's way of keeping the world up to speed on the injustice relative to Stone and other matters.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 1:22am On Feb 14, 2020
happney65:
Don't you know that AG Barr is a "never Trumper", and part of the "angry Democrat" crowd? grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzenmd: 4:08am On Feb 14, 2020
happney65:

The Barr outrage is a decoy my man. That guy is in there to cover up for Trump, like he did during the Iran contra saga.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 7:40am On Feb 14, 2020
This week alone, an unhinged liberal drove a van into a tent full of Trump supporters in Florida, in New Hampshire, Another unhinged Democrat assaults Republicans at a polling place, this time one of the victims is a 15-year-old kid. Another TDS suffering woman punched a man in the face for wearing a MAGA hat in Nashville, yet another liberal lunatic threatened Trump supporters with a cane sword in Florida, you wont hear a peep from the fake news media about this travesty.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-hampshire-man-arrested-after-allegedly-assaulting-pro-trump-teen-polling-site.amp

https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-man-deliberately-rams-vehicle-into-gop-tent-full-of-volunteers-trump-responds

https://nypost.com/2020/02/12/ex-nypd-cop-punched-at-his-nashville-birthday-party-after-red-cap-mistaken-for-maga-hat/

https://www.ocala.com/news/20200206/cane-sword-wielding-dunnellon-man-accused-of-threatening-trump-supporters

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 8:30am On Feb 14, 2020
PDPGuy:

Don't you know that AG Barr is a "never Trumper", and part of the "angry Democrat" crowd? grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 8:33am On Feb 14, 2020
Kopfschmerzenmd:

The Barr outrage is a decoy my man. That guy is in there to cover up for Trump, like he did during the Iran contra saga.

I think so,they are birds of the same feather..
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by JeromeBlack: 8:57am On Feb 14, 2020
garetz:
This week alone, an unhinged liberal drove a van into a tent full of Trump supporters in Florida, in New Hampshire, Another unhinged Democrat assaults Republicans at a polling place, this time one of the victims is a 15-year-old kid. Another TDS suffering woman punched a man in the face for wearing a MAGA hat in Nashville, yet another liberal lunatic threatened Trump supporters with a cane sword in Florida, you wont hear a peep from the fake news media about this travesty.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-hampshire-man-arrested-after-allegedly-assaulting-pro-trump-teen-polling-site.amp

https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-man-deliberately-rams-vehicle-into-gop-tent-full-of-volunteers-trump-responds

https://nypost.com/2020/02/12/ex-nypd-cop-punched-at-his-nashville-birthday-party-after-red-cap-mistaken-for-maga-hat/

https://www.ocala.com/news/20200206/cane-sword-wielding-dunnellon-man-accused-of-threatening-trump-supporters

It is very unfortunate that there will always be crazy people. This time, the crazy person is blue.

This is not a partisan issue. There are crazy Trump supporters too.

Like this guy who assaulted a reporter
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-supporter-arrested-assault-journalist-rally-1444834

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2020
Bill Bar tells Trump to "Shut the fuq up and let me do my job!"

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 1:25pm On Feb 14, 2020
In the last week alone:

A 15 y/o Trump supporter was attacked

A Republican voter registration booth was ran over

A California GOP HQ was vandalized

A 50 y/o man was punched after just being mistaken for a Trump supporter

And the media has been silent.

I wonder why?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 2:18pm On Feb 14, 2020
AG Bill Barr said the President's tweets "make it impossible for me to do my job".
He further said that " I'm not going to be bullied or influenced by anybody, whether it's Congress..........or the president".
If Barr is not rusing, or if he had not lost control to something he had taken that morning, then I take it that he has made up his mind to drop out of the Administration and defect to the booming business of TDS book writing, like many before him.
You're not going to be influenced by the President? Have you forgotten the DOJ is not of the Judiciary, but of the President's Executive Branch? Remind me when you were elected by the American people. And can a tail say it's no longer going to be wagged by the dog?
If your job has turned to presiding over the barbaric recommendation of 9 years jail to crush a 70 year old with no criminal history, for the 'crime' of threatening a dog, then the President's tweet will thwart you.
And if your job has become allowing the continued legal percecution of President Trump and his associates by hostile Mueller holdovers long after Mueller has gone, then, for sure, Trump's tweets will rightly thwart you.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:43pm On Feb 14, 2020
...It looks like when there nothing else to talk about Sean Hannity and Fox News will bring up either Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama...

...Talk above flogging a dead horse...

...People should remember this also... https://twitter.com/i/status/1228100730738708480

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:50pm On Feb 14, 2020
Kopfschmerzenmd:

...Exactly...the interview is clearly an effort towards damage control and deception...

...If Barr is under pressure...then he can tender his resignation letter if he thinks there is a conflict...
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:01pm On Feb 14, 2020
Trump contradicts past denials, admits sending Giuliani to Ukraine

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/02/13/politics/trump-rudy-giuliani-ukraine-interview/index.html

Emboldened after his impeachment acquittal, President Donald Trump now openly admits to sending his attorney Rudy Giuliani to Ukraine to find damaging information about his political opponents, even though he strongly denied it during the impeachment inquiry.

The reversal came Thursday in a podcast interview Trump did with journalist Geraldo Rivera, who asked, "Was it strange to send Rudy Giuliani to Ukraine, your personal lawyer? Are you sorry you did that?" Trump responded, "No, not at all," and praised Giuliani's role as a "crime fighter."
"Here's my choice: I deal with the Comeys of the world, or I deal with Rudy," Trump said, referring to former FBI Director James Comey. Trump explained that he has "a very bad taste" of the US intelligence community, because of the Russia investigation, so he turned to Giuliani.

"So when you tell me, why did I use Rudy, and one of the things about Rudy, number one, he was the best prosecutor, you know, one of the best prosecutors, and the best mayor," Trump said. "But also, other presidents had them. FDR had a lawyer who was practically, you know, was totally involved with government. Eisenhower had a lawyer. They all had lawyers."

Trump had previously denied that he sent Giuliani to Ukraine. Asked in November if he directed Giuliani to "do anything" in Ukraine, Trump said, "No, I didn't direct him," but went on to call Giuliani a "great corruption fighter." Giuliani says he's exposing legitimate corruption in Ukraine, even though his claims about former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden have been widely debunked.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 4:03pm On Feb 14, 2020
TheShopKeeper:
Trump contradicts past denials, admits sending Giuliani to Ukraine

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/02/13/politics/trump-rudy-giuliani-ukraine-interview/index.html

Emboldened after his impeachment acquittal, President Donald Trump now openly admits to sending his attorney Rudy Giuliani to Ukraine to find damaging information about his political opponents, even though he strongly denied it during the impeachment inquiry.

The reversal came Thursday in a podcast interview Trump did with journalist Geraldo Rivera, who asked, "Was it strange to send Rudy Giuliani to Ukraine, your personal lawyer? Are you sorry you did that?" Trump responded, "No, not at all," and praised Giuliani's role as a "crime fighter."
"Here's my choice: I deal with the Comeys of the world, or I deal with Rudy," Trump said, referring to former FBI Director James Comey. Trump explained that he has "a very bad taste" of the US intelligence community, because of the Russia investigation, so he turned to Giuliani.

"So when you tell me, why did I use Rudy, and one of the things about Rudy, number one, he was the best prosecutor, you know, one of the best prosecutors, and the best mayor," Trump said. "But also, other presidents had them. FDR had a lawyer who was practically, you know, was totally involved with government. Eisenhower had a lawyer. They all had lawyers."

Trump had previously denied that he sent Giuliani to Ukraine. Asked in November if he directed Giuliani to "do anything" in Ukraine, Trump said, "No, I didn't direct him," but went on to call Giuliani a "great corruption fighter." Giuliani says he's exposing legitimate corruption in Ukraine, even though his claims about former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden have been widely debunked.

Who debunked the corruption allegations against Biden and his son? This is the quiestion i want an answer to. Widely debunked by who?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzenmd: 5:00pm On Feb 14, 2020
garetz:

Who debunked the corruption allegations against Biden and his son? This is the quiestion i want an answer to. Widely debunked by who?

Corruption? What a doorknob. Show us where Biden is coordinating with Ukraine like your lord. The son Burisma appointment is a speck in the eyes compared to the Chinese patent falling on Ivanka lap of late, how about the back dealing between Kushner and MBS? Like i told you earlier, stay typing shhhit that your low IQ can dechiper.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by JeromeBlack: 5:10pm On Feb 14, 2020
JeromeBlack:
Lord. This is depressing. I cant believe that there are Nigerian supporters of Trump.

Is Nigeria cursed with foolishness?

How does Trump benefit you as a Nigerian?

Do you know how many Nigerians failed to attend their relatives' weddings, burials or graduations just because of visa issues as a result of Trump's anti immigration policies?

Just even look at what happened recently- why would the attorney general change the sentencing recommended by prosecutors that were within the sentencing guidelines? Trump is using the attorney general to fight for his friend, Roger Stone. Abuse of power.

Then, there is the religious aspect of Trump supporters. They support trump just because of abortion. Excuse me, so you would support a liar, a thief and a pervert because of abortion? Is abortion the centre of your christianity or religion?

Trump has cheated on his wife, stolen from a children's charity, hidden his tax returns and now abused govt power...but he is somehow bringing christianity and god back to America. Religion and stupidity intersect when it come to such supporters.

An if there are people who support trump because of the economy, then they should actually praise obama because Obama was the one who set the policies that made the unemployment rate to fall sharply. In fact, Obama took a recession and a in a few years, made the unemployment rate to fall. Trump benefited from Obama's strong fiscal policies

Just quoting myself so that more people will read and think critically
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 5:39pm On Feb 14, 2020
Kopfschmerzenmd:

Corruption? What a doorknob. Show us where Biden is coordinating with Ukraine like your lord. The son Burisma appointment is a speck in the eyes compared to the Chinese patent falling on Ivanka lap of late, how about the back dealing between Kushner and MBS? Like i told you earlier, stay typing shhhit that your low IQ can dechiper.
You didn't answer the question, who debunked the so called "widely debunked" allegations against Biden and his son? Or better still can you explain to us how Hunter Biden came to earn Billions in Ukraine and China for doing nothing?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (4144) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.