Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3936) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1617714 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3933) (3934) (3935) (3936) (3937) (3938) (3939) ... (4139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2023
IjeBos:

Sorry to hear that. Yeah, I remember Trump lying when it first started, that it wasn't airborne and that you couldn't catch it from asymptomatic people. I used to go out and would just stay away from people coughing. Fortunately, a friend of mine early on sent me research that it was indeed airborne. I went out and sourced N95s for me, family and friends. Those masks worked. Fortunately, no-one in my immediate family(mom, siblings, their children) caught covid until early 2022, after shots etc.. I can't imagine how many people needlessly died because they weren't allowed to make the decisions of how to best protect themselves because Trump lied. Their should have been a 5 star commission on how the US handled Covid. But the Dems are weak. Just like Obama let Bush and co. slide after all the lies that got us into the Iraq war.

Thank You 🙏

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UrMomsBoyfriend: 10:12pm On Oct 28, 2023
Anyone trying to guilt trip me about mocking the death of a relative of one of the most vile contributors on this forum can kiss my ass. I have watched this same clown and other idiots like 1stGenAmerican REPEATEDLY mock dead republicans like Herman Cain, Diamond from Diamond and Silk and many others just because of political disagreements.

That is besides the other unprintable names that they call me, Basilico , benalvino and any conservative poster on a daily basis. These people are disgusting hypocrites who only complain about “bullying” when they are the target, never when they are the perpetuators.

So NO I feel no remorse about pointing out the obvious fact that his relative most likely died because she was a fat ass who couldn’t take care of herself. It’s not the fault of Trump or anybody else. Trump himself caught Covid and is still kicking despite the fact you guys constantly mock his weight. I guess he’s still not as fat as your fat ass auntie huh? Hehehehe 💀 ☠️ ☠️

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UrMomsBoyfriend: 10:18pm On Oct 28, 2023
I wonder what he was thinking in the first place. Smh.

Never go against your master and the person that put you on to begin with. It never ends well.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 10:40pm On Oct 28, 2023
UrMomsBoyfriend:

Bahahahahahaha! Keep taking that copium bro. If calling me gay helps you suppress or cope with your OWN homosexual thoughts and tendencies then knock yourself out little man.

Everyone on this thread already knows that YOU are the only proven homosexual here with pictorial evidence!

Oh You think we’ve forgotten? Romantic candlelight dinner with white boy? intimate poses with same dude after dinner then jumping in the passenger seat of his car and taking pictures like a little girl on her first date? Lmao. With your cute heart-shaped pocket square to fit the occasion😅😅

We can also still remember the pink tight-fit lululemon leggings and ballerina shoes, plus posing topless on a boat filled with other men 😅😅 plus how you suddenly started flooding nairaland with stories of your “girlfriend” after you had been exposed 😅😅 I can go on forever bro. 🤣🤣 better chill out before I call weregonnalose to come finish the job 😂😂

Gay boy. IjePrincess 😂😂

Slyfoxx-Janet, Let's try multiple Choice, may make it easier for you.

Which of these things mean you are Homosexual or Overcompensating

1.) Repeatedly posting about wanting to "fux guys up the anus"
2.) Having dinner with your boys
3.) Repeatedly talking about dreaming of having sex with other men
4.) Taking pictures with your boys
5.) Thinking that having dinner or taking pictures with guys makes you gay.
6.) Taking on a persona of a woman to post online.

What do you think Slyfoxx-Janet? I'm dead.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 10:46pm On Oct 28, 2023
Pence suspends Presidential campaign claiming he will keep on fighting for conservative values.

Guess he has forgotten Trump has no conservative value when he served as his VP.

Yeye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:16pm On Oct 28, 2023
happney65:
Pence suspends Presidential campaign claiming he will keep on fighting for conservative values.

Guess he has forgotten Trump has no conservative value when he served as his VP.

Yeye

---not suprised---Pence has got very little or no charisma---

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 12:20am On Oct 29, 2023
tctrills:

Hamas represents the people of Gaza. It's just like like trying to differentiate between the government and the people of Nigeria in a war The Palestinians could have been happily existing in their independent nation if they had not listened to their Arab brothers in 1948 and if they had requested their lands from Egypt and Jordan between 1948 and 1967 instead, they were blinded by their Jewish hate. They are currently suffering from their bad decisions.

Budaatum says in one part of his mouth that Hamas (Palestine) refuses to surrender to a bully who stole their land, from the other part he says Palestine is not Hamas.

He also posted a propaganda map of a nation that never existed.

Jew haters like budaatum and queer degenerate ijebos will not stop hating Jews and loving terrorists as long as it destroys a nation.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 5:46am On Oct 29, 2023
bemeruca:

Budaatum says in one part of his mouth that Hamas (Palestine) refuses to surrender to a bully who stole their land, from the other part he says Palestine is not Hamas.

Jew haters like budaatum and queer degenerate ijebos will not stop hating Jews and loving terrorists as long as it destroys a nation.

The broken ChatGPT is back.
Another incoherent post. It's like someone who's both drunk and has a concussion from getting punched in the head a dozen times decided to share their opinion on the middle east.

Again, it's odd that you want to visit/live in the US and can't quite say that someone threating to kill all Americans is a terrorist. Almost like you support it. Well done.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UrMomsBoyfriend: 7:40am On Oct 29, 2023
IjeBos:

Another incoherent post. It's like someone who's both drunk and has a concussion from getting punched in the head a dozen times decided to share their opinion on the middle east.

Just like mama huh? 😅😅

I would like to get her take on the Middle East since she has LOTS of experience in having concussions from getting punched in the head dozens of times. 😂😂😂

It should be interesting.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UrMomsBoyfriend: 7:46am On Oct 29, 2023
bemeruca:

That’s a sweet looking ride bro. Taken from the drivers seat like a MAN, not from the passenger seat like a little b!tch being driven to get fvcked in the ass after a cheap steak dinner 😅😅

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:12am On Oct 29, 2023
UrMomsBoyfriend:
I wonder what he was thinking in the first place. Smh.

Never go against your master and the person that put you on to begin with. It never ends well.

Republican voters know that Trump is the one most prominent person who champions what they want as a nation.
Democrat media want to destroy him for this.
A curious case. FBI got into a deal to build new headquarters, it was supposed to be an exchange thing. Guy buying their current building would relocate them to another site.
Trump was against this seeing it as not a good deal. The democrats. The democrats. The democrats filed an ethics complaint against him That he influenced directly their decision to not get a new headquarter because their current offices are next to Trump hotel in DC. ( I think he sold it)
After 4 years of investigating, Trump was fully cleared this week. Pure nuisance from the left.

Pence thought he had voter support, if he is the candidate majority will hold their noses in disgust just not to elect a democrat, But I think many will prefer the Kennedy Jr.

Democrats like Ijeprince want to hold conservatives against. a moral compass. Because you are conservative, you must be a Christian and must not insult anyone. There is a wall between Xtian and conservative ideals.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:20am On Oct 29, 2023
bemeruca:

Truth be said. Some people here would rather die than accept a blood/organ donation from Trump or from Jews.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 11:42am On Oct 29, 2023
UrMomsBoyfriend:

That’s a sweet looking ride bro. Taken from the drivers seat like a MAN, not from the passenger seat like a little b!tch being driven to get fvcked in the ass after a cheap steak dinner 😅😅

Lmao... Ijebos is a loser who has always taken photos from the passenger's seat when he gets the chance. like those hookup girls in Naija. Poor Latin queer getting his ass whooped for a dinner and a photo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 12:28pm On Oct 29, 2023
feedthenation:

---not suprised---Pence has got very little or no charisma---

Yeah
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2023
UrMomsBoyfriend:

Here we go again. Slyfoxx/Janet, you really can't help yourself. It's like every other post of yours is about sex with guys. You wake up thinking about guys getting "fvcked in the ass". Own your homosexuality.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 2:26pm On Oct 29, 2023
basilico:

Republican voters know that Trump is the one most prominent person who champions what they want as a nation.
A curious case. FBI got into a deal to build new headquarters, it was supposed to be an exchange thing. Guy buying their current building would relocate them to another site.
Trump was against this seeing it as not a good deal. The democrats. The democrats. The democrats filed an ethics complaint against him That he influenced directly their decision to not get a new headquarter because their current offices are next to Trump hotel in DC. ( I think he sold it)
After 4 years of investigating, Trump was fully cleared this week. Pure nuisance from the left.

Pence thought he had voter support, if he is the candidate majority will hold their noses in disgust just not to elect a democrat, But I think many will prefer the Kennedy Jr.

Democrats like Ijeprince want to hold conservatives against. a moral compass. Because you are conservative, you must be a Christian and must not insult anyone. There is a wall between Xtian and conservative ideals.

You sound like your glitching. First you say "never lie", then you say "no-one here really tells the truth" . Then it was Republicans are the Christian party, now it's we can't hold conservatives against a moral compass. Can you imagine someone saying that the party that wants to ban abortion, even condoms and intrude on people's bedroom lives (Slyfoxx-Janet should be upset at that), doesn't think they should be held "against a moral compass".

What is ridiculous, is that a guy who's never left Nigeria, is trying to tell us what US Republicanism is about. But this is par for the course for Trump Republicans. Reality is fungible. And to embrace Trump, you have to downplay Christianity, because Trump and all his amorality has become your new God.

Take some time off here and figure out what your core beliefs are. Write them down, then compare them with the nonsense you write on here. If you claim your Christian, is it consistent with supporting Trump? Let's keep it even more local. Is your faith consistent with supporting a person on these forums who talks about "f*cking guys up the a$s". Ask yourself, even if you think he is joking (or whatever excuse you make) is that the level of discourse you think is "Christiaan" and if not why do you find it ok and/or need to defend it. Unfortunately, Faith and Values aren't things you hold only in the dark. If you do, then you don't really have them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 3:11pm On Oct 29, 2023
basilico:

I random;y remembered you this morning, and decided to come check if you still on this .

cant you quit? Him no dey tire you ? smiley angry Its been 4 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:18pm On Oct 29, 2023
basilico:

New York is a sanctuary city.Cares about immigrants this much.

Migrants in New York City are being offered
free one-way plane tickets to anywhere in
the world as the city contents with a crunch
of resources due to an influx of people from
the Southern border.

Are you not pleased for democracy?

If the voters don't like the current policies, they can vote in new ones.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:22pm On Oct 29, 2023
IjeBos:

The broken ChatGPT is back.

Again, it's odd that you want to visit/live in the US and can't quite say that someone threating to kill all Americans is a terrorist. Almost like you support it. Well done.

I do wonder why you respond so much to stupid idiots who can't reason, knowing the above.

They've claimed to be here catching cruz, so one shouldn't let their cruz catching be at the expense of one's valuable time.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kkins25(m): 3:32pm On Oct 29, 2023
IjeBos:

Sorry to hear that. Yeah, I remember Trump lying when it first started, that it wasn't airborne and that you couldn't catch it from asymptomatic people. I used to go out and would just stay away from people coughing. Fortunately, a friend of mine early on sent me research that it was indeed airborne. I went out and sourced N95s for me, family and friends. Those masks worked. Fortunately, no-one in my immediate family(mom, siblings, their children) caught covid until early 2022, after shots etc.. I can't imagine how many people needlessly died because they weren't allowed to make the decisions of how to best protect themselves because Trump lied. Their should have been a 5 star commission on how the US handled Covid. But the Dems are weak. Just like Obama let Bush and co. slide after all the lies that got us into the Iraq war.

Oh come on! We both know the American gov. had a joint hand in the wars. What's with the pushing blame on Bush and co., when the war was in America's interest especially after the 9/11 incident. I guess the dems are the angels an the repulicans are the demons to you. grin grin grin sweet sweet Demos.

Do you want obama to have ended up like JFK? grin grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 3:34pm On Oct 29, 2023
budaatum:

I do wonder why you respond so much to stupid idiots who can't reason, knowing the above.

They've claimed to be here catching cruz, so one shouldn't let their cruz catching be at the expense of one's valuable time.

It's like the weeds the grow next to the tree in front of my house. Sometimes I have to take out the weed-wacker to knock them back. Takes a few minutes but necessary so they don't grow wild.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 3:41pm On Oct 29, 2023
kkins25:

Oh come on! We both know the American gov. had a joint hand in the wars. What's with the pushing blame on Bush and co., when the war was in America's interest especially after the 9/11 incident. I guess the dems are the angels an the repulicans are the demons to you. grin grin grin sweet sweet Demos.

Do you want obama to have ended up like JFK? grin grin

You have to differentiate between going to war in Afghanistan and going to way in Iraq. Afghanistan was in the US interest, Iraq was not. The Iraq war was pretextual to change the Middle East (partially because of Israel). Cheney and co. actively lied to get us into that War. They left Afghanistan unfinished and geared up for Iraq. Some of the Dem leadership buckled under the Republican pressure and Cheney's lies. But it wasn't close to a both sides thing. Thinking so is not understanding it's history.

I think the Republican party isn't a real functioning party tethered in reality. Not sure what their policy goals are or even what their vision for America is. Seems to be a party who wants power for the sake of power and helping it's rich donors. Just ask yourself, in the last 50 years, what policy have Republicans proposed that has made America better?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:09pm On Oct 29, 2023
IjeBos:

It's like the weeds the grow next to the tree in front of my house. Sometimes I have to take out the weed-wacker to knock them back. Takes a few minutes but necessary so they don't grow wild.

I had a weed issue on my farm once. Figured, if weeds grow so well, I might as well convert them to ewedu, and went about sprinkling ewedu seeds all over the place. Now I got weeds that are edible and can be sold in the market, and being near a water source meant huge profits when ewedu was scarce in the dry season.

Moral is when life gives you weeds, plant ewedu. And don't worry too much that your stupid idiot neighbours plant weeds on their farms. Considering how stupid they are, a piece of red clothe dipped in palm oil and wrapped round a gourd tied to a tree is sufficient juju to deter them stealing from your farm I found, though one stupid idiot did steal from mine once. He died shortly after, and rumour is my juju killed him, which further deterred others.

Of course they all disregarded the fact he was a tramadol addict, and likely died because his heart gave out, but the rumour serves the purpose of securing my ewedu so I didn't bother correcting their ignorance. And that secured my cocoa and oranges and igbo and cashew nuts too.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UrMomsBoyfriend: 4:14pm On Oct 29, 2023
budaatum:

I had a weed issue on my farm once. Figured, if weeds grow so well, I might as well convert them to ewedu, and went about sprinkling ewedu seeds all over the place. Now I got weeds that are edible and can be sold in the market, and being near a water source meant huge profits when ewedu was scarce in the dry season.

Moral is when life gives you weeds, plant ewedu. And don't worry too much that your stupid idiot neighbours plant weeds on their farms. Considering how stupid they are, a piece of red clothe dipped in palm oil and wrapped round a gourd tied to a tree is sufficient juju to deter them stealing from your farm I found, though one stupid idiot did steal from mine once. He died shortly after, and rumour is my juju killed him, which further deterred others.

Of course they all disregarded the fact he was a tramadol addict, and likely died because his heart gave out, but the rumour serves the purpose of securing my ewedu so I didn't bother correcting their ignorance. And that secured my cocoa and oranges and igbo and cashew nuts too.

Two idiots trying to intellectually justify why they spend so much time on here responding and pestering people when the answer is quite short and simple; you are both Jobless and pathetic little fvckers with nothing more important going on in your lives.

I’m on my way to my favorite sports bar at VI to catch the Manchester Derby now. Drop your inevitable response to this and I will be back later this evening to treat it. Especially that one fool who can’t help himself whenever he sees my posts; he starts getting an erection like the little faggottt clown he is 🤡
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:39pm On Oct 29, 2023
Must be an achievement for some to go to a bar to watch what I can watch in the comfort of my home.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2023
UrMomsBoyfriend:

Two idiots trying to intellectually justify why they spend so much time on here responding and pestering people when the answer is quite short and simple; you are both Jobless and pathetic little fvckers with nothing more important going on in your lives.

I’m on my way to my favorite sports bar at VI to catch the Manchester Derby now. Drop your inevitable response to this and I will be back later this evening to treat it. Especially that one fool who can’t help himself whenever he sees my posts; he starts getting an erection like the little faggottt clown he is 🤡

Lmao, Budaatum is a lonely guy in the UK with no life. His Facebook lacks interactions, so it is filled with Nairaland links of his stupid arguments which no one seems to be interested in.

He cannot quit, and I don't want him to quit, as he takes away boredom sometimes.

I hardly ever contribute to other threads on this platform, I love my regular victims Buda and especially Ijebos. grin grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 5:47pm On Oct 29, 2023
budaatum:
Must be an achievement for some to go to a bar to watch what I can watch in the comfort of my home.

Dirty comfort lol.
Going to the bar means watching socially. If you go out to any bar around you that show sports, you will see a lot of folks having fun watching together. But a loner like you will not understand.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UrMomsBoyfriend: 6:38pm On Oct 29, 2023
budaatum:
Bahahaha. You are obviously a very lame and lonely man if you can make this kind of comment. Me and ALL my friends at the bar can watch the match at home too but where is the fun in that?

Atmosphere, community and a whole lot of booze is what makes football fun, dummy.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UrMomsBoyfriend: 6:45pm On Oct 29, 2023
budaatum:

Budaatum I lived in London. I recognize that window. You live in one of those high-rise council apartments probably somewhere around East or South-East London 😂😂

Your neighbors are all those “innit” type kids right? I hope you don’t run your mouth around there like you do on nairaland before you get stabbed 😂😂😂

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 7:13pm On Oct 29, 2023
UrMomsBoyfriend:

Don’t mind the Olodo. I’m amazed a man can make that kind of comment. Like sitting alone in your dingy looking apartment watching a match is better than going to a lively sports bar to watch with your friends LMAO.

He has always been a loner, that is why he is the Nairaland champion followed by his queer beta male ijebos grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3933) (3934) (3935) (3936) (3937) (3938) (3939) ... (4139) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.