Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3984) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1601486 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3981) (3982) (3983) (3984) (3985) (3986) (3987) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 5:58pm On Jan 04
There is nothing like Border Crisis.
The term border crisis is chicanery.
Border control is the simplest and at the same time the most important job of a government.
Failure to do that job can only be on purpose, for whatever agenda..
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 6:10pm On Jan 04
tsinzu:

Donald Trump was cleared of any wrong doing by the witnesses
How did what you posted clear Trump of anything.
The person said "I can't remember" and you scream eureka, he cleared Trump of any wrong doing. MAGAs have filters in their eyes and ears that filters out any negative report on Trump and converts it to positive before their brains process the information.

Over 24 women have come out to accuse Trump of rape. They cannot process that. Many have taken him to court. He was found liable in one of the cases. One of the Jane Does accused Trump and Epstein of raping her and actually took the case to court, but withdrew the case suddenly just before the 2016 elections ( remember hush payments). Trump himself said outlined his relationship and friendship with Epstein - “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump booms from a speakerphone. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side". MAGAs brains are incapable of processing such information. It's only Clinton that they can process.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 7:40pm On Jan 04
zendi:
Border control is the simplest and at the same time the most important job of a government.

Then you embrace invading aliens at the border;
Who traversed safe nations, oceans and continents;
And spent money that could have made them millionaires in their countries if well invested;
To barge into your country as "asylum seekers" ;
And you call that embrace "apprehensions", and then re-surge them deeper into your nation.
This is beyond dystopian.
But we can settle at cacotopian.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:25pm On Jan 04
tsinzu:

The testimonies of the witnesses cleared Donald Trump of any wrong doing

Idiot, you just posted two sheets like we are actually hearing from multiple witnesses! And I didn't get anything from that. Are you this slow?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:27pm On Jan 04
basilico:

Democrats accuse you of something they are doing .

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😂😂

This guy is a confirmed slow idiot. Do you know who you talking to? Be like make I reset your brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:29pm On Jan 04
wirinet:

For a MAGA to say anything against Trump, You are asking for the impossible. He could "Grab dem by the pusssy" in broad day light in the middle of 5th avenue, they would worship him more. Donald Trump, Bill Clinton, Alan Dershowitz and others are birds on the same feather in terms of promiscuity, but Fox News and MAGA will try to exonerate Trump while crucifying Clinton.

It's soooo sad!

I mean basilico loco would actually defend this! But start shitposting about the stupid GOP impeachment parade.

That's so sad.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:33pm On Jan 04
zendi:

Hmmm you making a point, strange.
But you got nothing to say about the house GOP rejecting $14b from the President for border officials and for more hiring staff, etc? Why are they not concerned about border control? Why do they want border shutdown? Have you thought about that in light of criminal trump talking about immigrants Poisoning the blood of the nation?

So who's failing to do their job? The President who is offering money for the border or Republicans who rejected it so it affects President Biden's poll numbers?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:49pm On Jan 04
I think criminal trump has gone full blown senile or completely mad, because what's this ,😂

This is the mad man controlling loco basilicos life lol

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:02pm On Jan 04
Here's the Report exposing criminal trump for the fraud that he is. basilico must have a defense for why the criminal didn't divest of his business as president (required by the constitution) while putting up the appearance of doing so?

https://oversightdemocrats.house.gov/news/press-releases/oversight-democrats-release-report-proving-trump-pocketed-millions-from-at-least

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:38pm On Jan 04
Obrigardo:
Here's the Report exposing criminal trump for the fraud that he is. basilico must have a defense for why the criminal didn't divest of his business as president (required by the constitution) while putting up the appearance of doing so?

https://oversightdemocrats.house.gov/news/press-releases/oversight-democrats-release-report-proving-trump-pocketed-millions-from-at-least

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:47pm On Jan 04
budaatum:

totalbull.his hotels were supposed to close?
I remember Eric saying they billed govt at cost.
Can we say JB receives foreign money from sales of iphones in china if he holds Apple stocks.
Dem supporters are just Stoopid . Congress craft laws favouring companies then trade in the stock in insider trading. Pelosi top of that game for years

Trump's businesses generated at least $446.3 million in sales in 2019. That dropped about 40% to $278 million in 2020.
The Trump National Doral golf resort generated the most revenue of any of the former president's businesses in 2019, posting $77.2 million in sales. Its revenue plunged more than 40% in 2020, the COVID-19 pandemic year.
Trump's net worth slipped to about $2.3 billion during his presidency compared to about $3 billion before he took office, according to Bloomberg.
Separately, Forbes estimates his current wealth at $2.1 billion.
Trump's personal income is unknown because he lists business revenue instead of profit on his financial disclosures.

Democrats panties in a wad over $7million.
Trump left office poorer unlike Obama.
He donated all his 4 year's salary to charities ,unlike Obama who today charges double his annual pension for an hours speech, several times a year Yet shamelessly collects pension

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 12:16am On Jan 05
basilico:

totalbull.his hotels were supposed to close?
I remember Eric saying they billed govt at cost.
Can we say JB receives foreign money from sales of iphones in china if he holds Apple stocks.
Dem supporters are just Stoopid . Congress craft laws favouring companies then trade in the stock in insider trading. Pelosi top of that game for years

Trump's businesses generated at least $446.3 million in sales in 2019. That dropped about 40% to $278 million in 2020.
The Trump National Doral golf resort generated the most revenue of any of the former president's businesses in 2019, posting $77.2 million in sales. Its revenue plunged more than 40% in 2020, the COVID-19 pandemic year.
Trump's net worth slipped to about $2.3 billion during his presidency compared to about $3 billion before he took office, according to Bloomberg.
Separately, Forbes estimates his current wealth at $2.1 billion.
Trump's personal income is unknown because he lists business revenue instead of profit on his financial disclosures.

Democrats panties in a wad over $7million.
Trump left office poorer unlike Obama.
He donated all his 4 year's salary to charities ,unlike Obama who today charges double his annual pension for an hours speech, several times a year Yet shamelessly collects pension

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/jan/04/trump-businesses-payment-house-investigation-china-saudi-arabia

Donald Trump “repeatedly and willfully” violated the US constitution by “allowing his businesses to accept millions of dollars from some of the most corrupt nations on Earth”, prominently including China, the top Democrat on the House oversight committee charged on Thursday, unveiling a 156-page report on the matter.

New York University accounting professor Eli Bartov is questioned during the Trump Organization’s civil fraud trial.
Trump expert witness paid nearly $900,000 for testimony in fraud case
Read more
Four businesses owned by Trump’s family conglomerate received at least $7.8m in payments in total from 20 countries during his four years in the White House, the report said. It added that the payments probably represented just a fraction of foreign payments to the Republican president and his family during his administration, which ran from 2017 to 2021.

---@Basilico---how much have the GOP Oversight Committee mentioned that Biden took from China and Saudi Arabia---exactly 12 months now they haven't produced any concrete evidence---but their Supreme Dear Leader Trump is very perfect to receive almost 8m---without any noise---

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:02am On Jan 05
feedthenation:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/jan/04/trump-businesses-payment-house-investigation-china-saudi-arabia

Donald Trump “repeatedly and willfully” violated the US constitution by “allowing his businesses to accept millions of dollars from some of the most corrupt nations on Earth”, prominently including China, the top Democrat on the House oversight committee charged on Thursday, unveiling a 156-page report on the matter.

New York University accounting professor Eli Bartov is questioned during the Trump Organization’s civil fraud trial.
Trump expert witness paid nearly $900,000 for testimony in fraud case
Read more
Four businesses owned by Trump’s family conglomerate received at least $7.8m in payments in total from 20 countries during his four years in the White House, the report said. It added that the payments probably represented just a fraction of foreign payments to the Republican president and his family during his administration, which ran from 2017 to 2021.

---@Basilico---how much have the GOP Oversight Committee mentioned that Biden took from China and Saudi Arabia---exactly 12 months now they haven't produced any concrete evidence---but their Supreme Dear Leader Trump is very perfect to receive almost 8m---without any noise---

Trump has valid and known businesses internationally.For instance he has a Golf Club in Ireland. His clubs have hosted PGA and Masters tours which attract international teams. As president did his businesses stop functioning?On getting elected his family ran the business and he put all his liquid assets in a blind trust.His records are easily available
Joe Biden family traded under 20 shell companies with no known business or services provided to the worst countries except for nefarious purposes. Biden records and money movement are concealed earning Hunter the public face a felony indictment of tax evasion. Less Fara charges, money laundering and human sex trafficking.

It should surprise you how democrats have investigated trump relentlessly, now with Epstein release they come up with something that media latches on. Note the sex trafficking charge not slapped on Hunter.
John Kerry wife's family owns Ketchup behemoth, the Chinese or any other there gov obviously pays them directly.
Explain how you separate legit business from political positions
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:11am On Jan 05
I had last year a copy of unredacted witness testimony of Epstein victim Virginia Roberts, his valet and also Ghislaine Maxwell long before these new dumps . The court filing had redacted the PDF stupidly and by pasting it on a text editor like notepad or emacs All redacted details were visible. I dont think I posted it here because it was bulky and not verified.
Long and short. I'm shocked at those who desperately want Trump involved in this sick man's activities. He was not.
Jeffrey Epstein was a sick pervert. Ghislaine was his lover. Bill Clintons as revealed recently was also banging her. She went out recruiting girls to give Epstein massages. 14 year olds and even less. Telling them to bring more friends Each was being paid $200 per session. Let me get more sordid. Epstein would sometimes ask the girls to wear school uniform ie look like complete teens or rather Lolitas . He would lie on his back , ask them to UnCloth and then turn over. Before this is out, a witness was asked whether his penis as curved like a banana. As the massage was going on, Ghislaine would sometimes join in. She woul ask the teen to mount Epstein. She had intimacy gadgets which they would use as Epstein watched wanking himself.
Ghislaine would roam public parks and wherever looking for teenage girls to entice them to join a high paying masseur job. The girls would be promised modelling contracts with Epstein friends firm Victoria Secrets. Epstein a former high school teacher had been granted power of attorney by Lexner the billionaire owner of Victoria Secrets modelling agency , which of course never happened. The girls would be flown all over including to Europe to meet Epstein's fellow perverts for massage and paedo sex. Can you imagine all those perverts- titanic heads of corporations, film stars,
politicians, lawyers etc All sickos. The girls would be flown to his pedo island for orgies to entertain his clients. One witness said she saw video recording equipment. Where it is now? Only god knows.But I guess whoever has it is using it to blackmail unwitting participants into doing his bidding.
We all know that after 6 foot Epstein suicided himself using paper bedsheets in a 24 hour watched cell, FBI raided his paedo island and nothing has ever been disclosed of what they found.

Why do I write this? Because documents unsealed yesterday are exactly what I had then. Here is an excerpt from Jane Doe III testimony.

Q. Did you bring other girls to him?

A. Yes. I brought friends over.

Q. And were they also of similar age to you?

A. Yes. They were my peers.

Q. High school girls?

A. Correct.

Q. Did any of them have massage experience?

A. I do not know.

Q. Were you going out to look for a massage therapist, a professional massage therapist to bring to him?

A. No.

Q. What he wanted at his house was young high school girls under the pretense of some massage?

Q. Is that fair?

THE WITNESS: Yes, that’s fair. I mean, I have to think. Sometimes I would go over and I would just swim and I would get paid, or I would take a nap and I’d get paid, or I would just hang out and I’d get paid. So that should be in my statement as well.
Q. And at the time, you are 15, 16 or 17 years old?

THE WITNESS: Yes.

Q. No massage experience?

A. No.

Q. You were told to bring other girls to his house?

THE WITNESS: After a while, yes.

Q. These massages were turned sexual by Jeffrey, as opposed to by anyone else?

A. Jeffrey took my clothes off without my consent the first time I met him.

Q. The massages were scheduled by people working for Jeffrey?

A. I don’t recall.

Q. Jeffrey Epstein, during these massages, would use intimacy gadgets or have intimacy gadgets used?

10 THE WITNESS: Well, at that point, it’s no longer a massage. Something else is going on. But, yes, he would take out adult toys and different things.

Q. While you were a teenager, Jeffrey Epstein asked you to live with him?

A. Yes. He wanted me to be emancipated.

Q. Jeffrey Epstein encouragedgirl-on-girl sex?

22 THE WITNESS: Yes

Epstein would have three or four sessions every day. His butler testimony, He was furious because part of his job was collecting and cleaning the numerous dildos Epstein left in his exploits.

For anybody to downplay this level of abuse only makes him.subhuman.
I will continue later regarding how Trump nominee was the guy who arranged the sweetheart plea deal for Epstein. Plea deal negotiated by the highest lawyers on the land, which idemnfied every client and whose details were kept from the hundreds of victims.
Outrage should , I repeat be directed at FBI. What did they know and what do they have on the perverts? Of course the FBI director can never answer this because it's not FBI policy to discuss matters under investigation.

You TDS liberals Epstein was a sicko,a pervert , whether he was running a mossad operation In his true day to day life he was sick. I posited he was like a high priest of the Satanic Church. Where everything passes.
I won't go into qanon theories which I don't believe -- about pizzagate, satanic rituals adenochrome, infant sacrifices, spiritual cooking, moloch etc
Talkmg on noloch the god of sacrifice, WikiLeaks emails have Hillary Clinton aaying see will go out to her backyard to sacrifice a chicken to moloch.

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/30489

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 12:25pm On Jan 05
Obrigardo:

---Trump has really done huge damage to the U.S. Constitution---yet the party of law and order are no where to be found to hold him accountable---but they are going on a wild-goose chase to impeach Biden for family monetary transactions---if this was a Democrat official---all alarms will be off---

https://constitution.congress.gov/browse/article-1/section-9/clause-8/

Section 9 Powers Denied Congress
Clause 8 Titles of Nobility and Foreign Emoluments
No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.

---the bolded applies to any U.S. official including POTUS---hence no official is above the law---

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by tsinzu: 12:32pm On Jan 05
Obrigardo:

Idiot, you just posted two sheets like we are actually hearing from multiple witnesses! And I didn't get anything from that. Are you this slow?
Idiot, post any sheet from the testimony that incrimates him or shows any wrong doing on his part. Stupid fool

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 1:42pm On Jan 05
The feral Left is at it, doing what they do best, which is stirring up hurricanes out of teacups.
Trump's businesses are honest, well known entities the management of which he abdicated from when he became president. This was the extreme opposite of laptop payments for unseen and unknown actual jobs done.
Besides, Eric Trump clarified in the following link that all profits from foreign governments while Trump was in office were transfered to the US Treasury.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/01/04/democrats-attack-trump-properties-for-accepting-business-from-foreign-governments-during-his-presidency/

(modified)

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:09pm On Jan 05
zendi:
The feral Left is at it, doing what they do best, which is stirring up hurricanes out of teacups.
Trump's businesses are honest, well known entities the management of which he abdicated from when he became president. This was the extreme opposite of laptop payments for unseen and unknown actual jobs done.

The Republican Rino's don't want Trump because he will not start wars, will stem flow of cheap labour, will clean up the rot in DC if they don't impede him.
Right now gop is 219-213 to democrats. In last impeachment senate voted 57-43 to impeach Trump.
My take. They know jackboot smith efforts to jail trump will fail. The Colorado type removal of Trump from thr ballots will be scuttled.
Best option is accuse Trump of an impeachable offence again, use only 4 Rino's in the house to impeach. Add only 8/9 more Rino's in the senate tand impeach him barring him from ever holding office. They can thumb their noses at their voters , get paid cushy pensions and retire knowing Trump's goose is finally cooked.
Senate can blackmail Trump to drop out of the race in return for dropping all junk court cases.
I don think this is a far fetched idea.
Point is what makes a Trump win so scary to the establishment? Definitely not dictatorshop , could be Epstein coverups for all I care.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 2:58pm On Jan 05
Nikki Haley on Donald Trump: "Everybody wants to talk about the economy they had under Trump, but at what cost? $8 trillion in four years. Our kids will never forgive us for that...So you may have had a good four years, but look at what we're paying for now."

---and she served under Trump administration for 4 years---as US Ambassador to the UN---

https://twitter.com/i/status/1743109813951713577

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:13pm On Jan 05
feedthenation:

Nikki Haley on Donald Trump: "Everybody wants to talk about the economy they had under Trump, but at what cost? $8 trillion in four years. Our kids will never forgive us for that...So you may have had a good four years, but look at what we're paying for now."

---and she served under Trump administration for 4 years---as US Ambassador to the UN---

https://twitter.com/i/status/1743109813951713577

Obama increased social spending massively such that unless the economy grows like the Chinese the public debt can only increase.
That said would you have the debt increase from 2017 to 2020 just nefore the Wuhan virus.
Or rather a month by month debt from 2009 to today
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 6:15pm On Jan 05
basilico:

Obama increased social spending massively such that unless the economy grows like the Chinese the public debt can only increase.
That said would you have the debt increase from 2017 to 2020 just nefore the Wuhan virus.
Or rather a month by month debt from 2009 to today

---seems Bidenomics is still working---

The US economy added 216K jobs in December 2023, more than a downwardly revised 173K in November, and well above market forecasts of 170K. Employment continued to trend up in government (52K), leisure and hospitality (40K), health care (38K), social assistance (21K), and construction (17K), while transportation and warehousing lost jobs (-23K). Employment showed little change in other major industries, including mining, quarrying, and oil and gas extraction; manufacturing; wholesale trade; information; financial activities; and other services. The total job gain for 2023 reached 2.7 million, the smallest annual gain since 2019 when excluding the pandemic year of 2020. It corresponds to an average monthly gain of 225K. The government sector added an average of 56K jobs per month in 2023 and health care added 55K. Leisure and hospitality added 39K jobs on average, less than an average of 88K in 2022, but employment in the sector is still 163K below its pre-pandemic February 2020 level. source: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/non-farm-payrolls

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:47pm On Jan 05
feedthenation:

---seems Bidenomics is still working---

The US economy added 216K jobs in December 2023, more than a downwardly revised 173K in November, and well above market forecasts of 170K. Employment continued to trend up in government (52K), leisure and hospitality (40K), health care (38K), social assistance (21K), and construction (17K), while transportation and warehousing lost jobs (-23K). Employment showed little change in other major industries, including mining, quarrying, and oil and gas extraction; manufacturing; wholesale trade; information; financial activities; and other services. The total job gain for 2023 reached 2.7 million, the smallest annual gain since 2019 when excluding the pandemic year of 2020. It corresponds to an average monthly gain of 225K. The government sector added an average of 56K jobs per month in 2023 and health care added 55K. Leisure and hospitality added 39K jobs on average, less than an average of 88K in 2022, but employment in the sector is still 163K below its pre-pandemic February 2020 level. source: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/non-farm-payrolls

Chai, magats and hatefilled cultists won't like this news. 12 months straight growth! Wow!
basilico loco will have something to say against this booming economy. Hateful psychopaths.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:06pm On Jan 05
Obrigardo:

Chai, magats and hatefilled cultists won't like this news. 12 months straight growth! Wow!
basilico loco will have something to say against this booming economy. Hateful psychopaths.

Bidenomics is working. That's good news, I work for a donor funded org. I'm no embarassedt hateful st all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:13pm On Jan 05
basilico:

Bidenomics is working. That's good news, I work for a donor funded org. I'm no embarassedt hateful st all

High five!
The economy was much worse under criminal trump with negative job growth gain. I hope you don't argue that coz facts...
And also are you ashamed with his latest charlatan video where he is casting himself as a "prophet"? Are you not ashamed yet? Ridiculous how he portrayed his wife.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 9:23pm On Jan 05
Conservative vs Liberal parents n effect on kids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIBgqjHhy6Q

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:46pm On Jan 05
wow President Biden is tearing up criminal trump apart right now
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:47pm On Jan 05
bemeruca:
Conservative vs Liberal parents n effect on kids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIBgqjHhy6Q

Get lost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:58pm On Jan 05
THIS WAS PRESIDENT BIDEN'S BEST SPEECH. WOW!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:58pm On Jan 05
Obrigardo:
wow President Biden is tearing up criminal trump apart right now
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Who are we!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:18pm On Jan 05
budaatum:

Who are we!

Thankfully we are not brain dead maga cultists cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:29pm On Jan 05
This is a quote for history

“You can’t love your country only when you win” - Pres. Biden

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 1:09am On Jan 06
basilico:

---another good news is that the 2020 elections fraud statement by Trump is totally false---as stated by expert hired by Trump

‘Proof is Utterly Lacking’: Expert Hired By Trump to Prove Voter Fraud Guts Him for Lying About Election

Voter data expert Ken Block trashed Donald Trump’s claims about the 2020 election by explaining how he found no supporting evidence when the former president’s campaign hired him to investigate voter fraud.

Block joined Morning Joe on Thursday to talk about Disproven, his upcoming memoir on how he and his software company were paid to look for voter fraud and prove Trump’s claims that the election was corrupted. Block recently published a column explaining how he told former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows that his investigation found no evidence of fraud large enough to have changed the election outcome.

As Trump keeps on claiming the election was fraudulent, Block told Willie Geist about how the Trump campaign tasked him with determining the veracity of claims about dead voters, duplicate voters, and others.

“Every single claim that I looked at,” Block said, “I was able to prove they were false claims and not true.”

Block continued to recall how some of the claims he was told to investigate were “really bonkers,” most were easy to prove, true or false. While commenting that there were ways to improve election infrastructure, he stressed that “the necessary improvements that we need to make are not responsible for anything I’ve seen so far for massive fraud that can change the outcome of an election.”

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/proof-is-utterly-lacking-expert-hired-by-trump-to-prove-voter-fraud-guts-him-for-lying-about-election/

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3981) (3982) (3983) (3984) (3985) (3986) (3987) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.