Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3989) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1601731 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3986) (3987) (3988) (3989) (3990) (3991) (3992) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 6:41pm On Jan 11
budaatum:

Some claim witchcraft about TB Joshua, when in fact, those yelling rape now were enabling his fraud for years until they could no more avoid the reality of death and got kicked out by his wife.

It's not witchcraft. These cultist's vested interest is in dump, and their eyes will still not open when he loses again and again and again, and we will not tire of making fun of their stupidity.

I love that line. At the time criminal trump is dead and gone, and his maga cultists lose political relevance, i'll never get tired making fun of these maga cultists. I'll send them hiding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 6:43pm On Jan 11
Guys, i told you the tide is turning. Americans are now taking notes and looking deeper.
Could anyone believe this in Pennsylvania, boomers for Pres. Biden?

Criminal trump will lose astronomically this election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:48pm On Jan 11
Obrigardo:

I love that line. At the time criminal trump is dead and gone, and his maga cultists lose political relevance, i'll never get tired making fun of these maga cultists. I'll send them hiding.
I mentioned that Sergey Brin Google co-founder was helped by Epstein to open a special account for his children and that he had visited Epstein New York home( full of photos of nude gels).
Turns out Sergey also visited pedo island.
Could be the reason why Google is censoring Epstein file dumps.
And corrupting your very fragile mind driving you into a frenzied whacked out haze? .

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:14pm On Jan 11
benalvino3:

They shout about institutional racism, but they are the ones using the system for political and personal gains. You have Claudine Gay, Fani Willis, Alvin Brag, Leticia James, Tiffany Henyard the First Woman (Black Woman) Mayor of Dolton, Ill. arrested for corruption, Lawrence Jackson of Riverdale, close to Dolton was arrested for corruption. Oh, let's not forget about Kim Fox too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOblxjvwJrM&t=312s
Agreed 100%
Wow more to this entitled Fanny ( pun intended) Willus with her lover the prosecutor.
Are and been lovers long before she flouted the rules to appont Nathan Wade as special prosecutor. Have taken cruise ships severally , from his expense sheet claims.
.She diverted COVID-19 relief funds to this investigation.
She met with the J6 committee just before she launched the investigation.

https://technofog.substack.com/p/fulton-county-da-fani-willis-her

Marjorie Green has filed an official complaint.

This fanny is going down in flames.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 7:24pm On Jan 11
basilico:

Wow more to this entitled Fanny ( pun intended) Willus with her lover the prosecutor.
Are and been lovers long before she flouted the rules to appont Nathan Wade as special prosecutor. Have taken cruise ships severally , from his expense sheet claims.
.She diverted COVID-19 relief funds to this investigation.
She met what th J6 committee just before she launched the investigation.
More

https://technofog.substack.com/p/fulton-county-da-fani-willis-her

Marjorie Green has filed an official complaint.

This fanny is going down in flames.

This country is full of criminals. Trump has brought to light the level of corruption in this country.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 7:29pm On Jan 11
benalvino3:

They shout about institutional racism, but they are the ones using the system for political and personal gains. You have Claudine Gay, Fani Willis, Alvin Brag, Leticia James, Tiffany Henyard the First Woman (Black Woman) Mayor of Dolton, Ill. arrested for corruption, Lawrence Jackson of Riverdale, close to Dolton was arrested for corruption. Oh, let's not forget about Kim Fox too

Disgusting. Never fails to amaze me how and why these black lot allow themselves to be used and dumped. We blacks are wiser and smarter than these. They should look up to smart back people for direction - if they're lost. The likes of Ben Carson and other smart black people make us proud everyday.

Bennie Thompson of the infamous J6 committe is a disgrace to the black race!

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 8:08pm On Jan 11
benalvino3:

Lol.. This post... It's like stupid on crack. What's worse is that there are 3 other people on this forum/thread equally idiotic that they liked it. No wonder why the right is determined to dismantle Higher Education. If everyone is uneducated, posts like this would seem like they make sense. Lol.

This post is endemic of all America's current problems. Stupid people unaware they are stupid, proudly spreading that stupidity unabated, with other equally stupid people cheering them on.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 8:18pm On Jan 11
IjeBos:

Lol.. This post... It's like stupid on crack. What's worse is that there are 3 other people on this forum/thread equally idiotic that they liked it. No wonder why the right is determined to dismantle Higher Education. If everyone is uneducated, posts like this would seem like they make sense. Lol.

This post is endemic of all America's current problems. Stupid people unaware they are stupid, proudly spreading that stupidity unabated, with other equally stupid people cheering them on.

The fool yet again did not say anything to counter what he is replying to. Stop crying like a bittch lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:43pm On Jan 11
Criminal trump was so awful today man...
Today is among one of the worst days in his life. The criminal is losing it.. 😂😂😂😭

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Epstein(m): 9:44pm On Jan 11
basilico:

I mentioned that Sergey Brin Google co-founder was helped by Epstein to open a special account for his children and that he had visited Epstein New York home( full of photos of nude gels).
And corrupting your very fragile mind driving you into a frenzied whacked out haze? .

cool
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:45pm On Jan 11
benalvino3:

Black man hater just can't hide his hate for black excellence. You are just full of hate it shows.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:51pm On Jan 11
basilico:

Now how does that negate the fact that criminal trump flew on the Lolita express 7 times? You are easily sidestepping it as a true maga cultist. If Sergey and criminal trump raped little girls with epstein, they all need to burn in hell.
But why do you shamelessly push aside criminal trumps 25 years relationship with epstein and 7 flights on the Lolita express.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:59pm On Jan 11
Obrigardo:

So nairaland is censoring twitter links now? This place has gone to shit.

basilico loco will be joyous and waiting for the economy to collapse so he can resume his shit posting.

Braindead cultists

I think I understand maga cultists so well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 10:41pm On Jan 11
benalvino3:

The fool yet again did not say anything to counter what he is replying to. Stop crying like a bittch lol

What point were you making? And who are the "they" that are shouting about institutional racism?
You have to get over this notion that banging on your keyboard and stringing right wing outrages of the day together is an argument or even a coherent thought worthy of discussion.
There's not much you or Basilico say that's coherent or intelligent.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:25pm On Jan 11
Obrigardo:
Criminal trump was so awful today man...
Today is among one of the worst days in his life. The criminal is losing it.. 😂😂😂😭

---Trump is known for not telling the truth---Exxon left New York in late 1980s---probably when James was still in university---how people listen and believe whatever Trump says is beyond reason---

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNUvLHj8ipM

---News section from NYT in 1989 about Exxon's move to Texas---absolutely nothing to do with James---
https://www.nytimes.com/1989/10/27/nyregion/exxon-will-move-its-headquarters-to-texas.html

---Let's not forget that former Exxon Mobil CEO Rex Tillerson (remember him) called Trump "a f*cking m0r0n"---

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 11:31pm On Jan 11
IjeBos:

What point were you making? And who are the "they" that are shouting about institutional racism?
You have to get over this notion that banging on your keyboard and stringing right wing outrages of the day together is an argument or even a coherent thought worthy of discussion.
There's not much you or Basilico say that's coherent or intelligent.

LGBT idiots like you with your pronoun they/them are the ones who are shouting about institutional racism.
Let Bas add his 2cent on why you did not understand my point.
basilico:

Your Lack Of Understanding and Intelligence.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 1:03am On Jan 12
benalvino3:

LGBT idiots like you with your pronoun they/them are the ones who are shouting about institutional racism.
Let Bas add his 2cent on why you did not understand my point.

More banging on your keyboard (holy sh*t you are a horrendous writer), more right wing "daily outrage" talking points. "LGBT", "they/them" and "institutional racism". You got a trifecta there. But unfortunately still no coherent point. Lol. Really, what do those sentences even mean?
You're quite adroit at being a dimwit.

What's hilarious; the dude who can't write a sentence is talking about Intelligence. I've stepped through the looking glass. I guess that's what happens when you spend most of your time around a 19 year old. Every dumb thing you say must sound super intelligent to them.. lol
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 1:11am On Jan 12
IjeBos:

More banging on your keyboard (holy sh*t you are a horrendous writer), more right wing "daily outrage" talking points. "LGBT", "they/them" and "institutional racism". You got a trifecta there. But unfortunately still no coherent point. Lol. Really, what do those sentences even mean?

What's hilarious; the dude who can't write a sentence is talking about Intelligence. I've stepped through the looking glass. I guess that's what happens when you spend most of your time around a 19 year old. Every dumb thing you say must sound super intelligent to them.. lol

Kikikikiki ya isa role tha model ye

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 1:48am On Jan 12
IjeBos:

Like a broken record, for the past couple of days, you have been saying the same shit over and over again.
I was waiting for you to come up with a reasonable argument but you are an empty barrel cheesy
basilico:

Your Lack Of Understanding and Intelligence.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 4:38am On Jan 12
benalvino3:

Like a broken record, for the past couple of days, you have been saying the same shit over and over again.
I was waiting for you to come up with a reasonable argument but you are an empty barrel cheesy

Only you can quote something and make it sound more illiterate than when it was written. Well done. Your stupid gene shines again.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 4:46am On Jan 12
IjeBos:

Only you can quote something and make it sound more illiterate than when it was written. Well done. Your stupid gene shines again.

you are still an empty barrel cheesy
it is gonna remain that way until you fix your Peter Pan syndrome grin grin grin
Also, find your mom, make amends with her, and apologize for what your dad did to her. fix your mommy issue kiddo

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:26am On Jan 12
IjeBos:

Lol.. This post...that I'm making It's like stupid on crack. What's worse is that there are 3 other people on this forum/thread equally idiotic that they liked it. No wonder why the right is determined to dismantle Higher Education. If everyone is uneducated, posts like this would seem like they make sense. Lol.

This post I'm making[/b ]t is endemic of all America's current problems. Stupid people [b]like me[/b]unaware they are stupid, proudly spreading that stupidity unabated, with other equally stupid people [b]like Obrigardo cheering them me on.

I've edited in bold above.
Ben and I are specific on entitled blacks arrogant as hell and corrupt all day long. My position is that there are many others But not all.
Defend them you can't ,instead you launche ad hominem attacks. .Defend a president who hss taken Harvard 100000 years back with 50 plus plagiarized articles. Defend Fanny for diverting covid relief to her ambulance chasing lover,paying him $800K, he once billed $250 an hour for 24 hours in a single day.
Is the idiocy in pointing out that or in terming those who dare point it out as right wing?
Your drivel enforces our opinion of you being a a low IQ DEI product, half baked graduate of Harvard. Don't think I've forgotten that I think you never went there but was a card carrying member of the library.
Seriously are you even educated?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 11:15am On Jan 12
basilico:

Ben and I are specific on entitled blacks arrogant as hell and corrupt all day long. My position is that there are many others But not all.
Defend them you can't ,instead you launche ad hominem attacks. .Defend a president who hss taken Harvard 100000 years back with 50 plus plagiarized articles. Defend Fanny for diverting covid relief to her ambulance chasing lover,paying him $800K, he once billed $250 an hour for 24 hours in a single day.
Is the idiocy in pointing out that or in terming those who dare point it out as right wing?
Your drivel enforces our opinion of you being a a low IQ DEI product, half baked graduate of Harvard. Don't think I've forgotten that I think you never went there but was a card carrying member of the library.

Kikikikiki ya ah stop ah it. Ye
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:32am On Jan 12
Obrigardo,
Confirmed. Joe Biden pooped on himself (while meeting the pope at the Vatican)
This is elder abuse and Jill Biden should be sent to gitmo.

https:///Pascal_Laurent_/status/1745475823572836619?s=20

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:39am On Jan 12
basilico:
Obrigardo,
Confirmed. Joe Biden pooped on himself (while meeting the pope at the Vatican)
This is elder abuse and Jill Biden should be sent to gitmo.

https:///Pascal_Laurent_/status/1745475823572836619?s=20

You are an idiot bro, and it's this adulterer and insurrectionist that tells you what you want to hear. They cant shake off #trumpsmells so they come up with lies like they always do.

Show me pic now, mumu. And how is "confirmed" and "rumour" in the same sentence. Are you this slow?

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:41am On Jan 12
Only braindead maga cultists will believe this stupid lie by cocaine jnr.
basilico loco do you really believe this stink?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Epstein(m): 1:02pm On Jan 12
Obrigardo:

Now how does that negate the fact that criminal trump flew on the Lolita express 7 times? You are easily sidestepping it as a true maga cultist. If Sergey and criminal trump raped little girls with epstein, they all need to burn in hell.
But why do you shamelessly push aside criminal trumps 25 years relationship with epstein and 7 flights on the Lolita express.

cool
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 2:18pm On Jan 12
benalvino3:

you are still an empty barrel cheesy
it is gonna remain that way until you fix your Peter Pan syndrome grin grin grin
Also, find your mom, make amends with her, and apologize for what your dad did to her. fix your mommy issue kiddo

He said Peter Pan Syndrome. The guy who groomed then got a teenager pregnant while they were in their 30's is talking about Peter Pan Syndrome. You really really really really lack self awareness.

Fyi, ask yourself, what was a teeneager offering you that you had to get her pregnant? You're an A+ loser. Unable to get someone who has actual real-life experience you groomed a teenager.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 2:29pm On Jan 12
basilico:

Yes, why don't you dazzle us with your expertise on Harvard like you do with your expertise on all things the US. Spoiler; if Bullshit were expertise, you could set up your own white shoe consulting firm. But it isn't and you don't have expertise on either.

Stop all the rest of the nonsense. Am I even educated? lol.. In your heart of hearts, you even know I'm smarter/more educated than you. Shit if we put up a poll and people had to answer truthfully, everyone here would vote that I'm smarter and more educated than you. Why force it, stick to the things you may have a shot at.. like counting to 10.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 3:14pm On Jan 12
IjeBos:

He said Peter Pan Syndrome. The guy who groomed then got a teenager pregnant while they were in their 30's is talking about Peter Pan Syndrome. You really really really really lack self awareness.

Fyi, ask yourself, what was a teeneager offering you that you had to get her pregnant? You're an A+ loser. Unable to get someone who has actual real-life experience you groomed a teenager.

It's not my fault that you lack understanding and intelligence. Look for your mom, and fix the mommy issues so you can fix your Peter Pan syndrome.
A loser is someone who talks about riches but is a tenant to a landlord, Talks about cars but is always in the passenger seat of people's cars (taking photos like a naija hooker), calls a friend his boy who gave him a place to sleep when he couldn't find a place or cannot afford a hotel in Lagos. A friend sending his daughter old enough to enroll in a university while you are still using words like "My girlfriend" cheesy is what a complete loser is.

Again, look for your mom, you talk more about the guy who beats her than you talk about her. My oldest child is 10, their mom is in her late 20s I am in my early 30s. But again, Basilico said you lack understanding and intelligence, you just keep reminding him how spot-on his remarks about you are.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 3:35pm On Jan 12
benalvino3:

It's not my fault that you lack understanding and intelligence. Look for your mom, and fix the mommy issues so you can fix your Peter Pan syndrome.
A loser is someone who talks about riches but is a tenant to a landlord, Talks about cars but is always in the passenger seat of people's cars (taking photos like a naija hooker), calls a friend his boy who gave him a place to sleep when he couldn't find a place or cannot afford a hotel in Lagos. A friend sending his daughter old enough to enroll in a university while you are still using words like "My girlfriend" cheesy is what a complete loser is.

Again, look for your mom, you talk more about the guy who beats her than you talk about her. My oldest child is 10, their mom is in her late 20s I am in my early 30s. But again, Basilico said you lack understanding and intelligence, you just keep reminding him how spot-on his remarks about you are.

Look at this post. The effortless lies. What makes you lie? I'm curious. Is it insecurity? Do you feel less than me that you have to make up the most ridiculous lies (I bought tickets to Lagos, Abuja, Ghana and London, but couldn't afford a hotel in Lagos?) to cradle yourself to sleep at night? Or is it just a disease, that you can't help? But, it must easier to argue with a made up version of me then the actual thing right? It speaks volumes of your character still. Unfortunately, it's typical of every one of your posts here. Made up facts that lead to flawed inferences and stupid arguments.

Whereas everything I say about you is from your mouth. You got a teenager pregnant who you are not married to. #FACTS Who her parents probably disowned her over, given it is Nigeria. You bragged about this, right? You had 3 more children with that woman you still didn't marry. #FACTS You don't have custody of those kids. #FACTS And you haven't seen them physically in probably months if not years. Tell me any of those facts you dispute.

Get your jealousy under control. Tearing people down because you don't measure up doesn't help you grow. As soon as you embrace I'm on a higher level than you, it may push you to work harder. Role Models are good things.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 4:36pm On Jan 12
IjeBos:

Look at this post. The effortless lies. What makes you lie? I'm curious. Is it insecurity? Do you feel less than me that you have to make up the most ridiculous lies (I bought tickets to Lagos, Abuja, Ghana and London, but couldn't afford a hotel in Lagos?) to cradle yourself to sleep at night? Or is it just a disease, that you can't help? But, it must easier to argue with a made up version of me then the actual thing right? It speaks volumes of your character still. Unfortunately, it's typical of every one of your posts here. Made up facts that lead to flawed inferences and stupid arguments.

Whereas everything I say about you is from your mouth. You got a teenager pregnant who you are not married to. #FACTS Who her parents probably disowned her over, given it is Nigeria. You bragged about this, right? You had 3 more children with that woman you still didn't marry. #FACTS You don't have custody of those kids. #FACTS And you haven't seen them physically in probably months if not years. Tell me any of those facts you dispute.

Get your jealousy under control. Tearing people down because you don't measure up doesn't help you grow. As soon as you embrace I'm on a higher level than you, it may push you to work harder. Role Models are good things.

What's the lie? Everything you said about me like what? I was not bragging about what I told you, If I am ashamed or I think it is bad I will not tell you. So saying I am not married and telling you that marriage is not for me is nothing to be ashamed of cheesy
My kids get the kind of life you never got from your dad and mom. Also, the more I tell you the more you know nothing about me.
You bought a cheap flight with many stops. London is one of them. You did not go to Abuja, you might have gone to Ghana. Yesterday, I bought a ticket to Naija.

It's a fact you could not afford a place to stay, you went as far as disrespecting the guy who gave you a place to stay.
Lmao, her mom is with her in Scotland thanks to me cool
She will give me the 5th if I want. but tell me? who is willing to carry a child for you? No one. you are gay and you have nothing. you saw how sweet family is right? when will you start one? when you are 50? Grow up, do something about your condition. Get in touch with your mother, and with a good relationship with her, you won't stoop to the level of your dad and start beating any woman that you find yourself with.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3986) (3987) (3988) (3989) (3990) (3991) (3992) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: budaatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.