Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4098) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1631333 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4095) (4096) (4097) (4098) (4099) (4100) (4101) ... (4143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nastymods: 3:08pm On Mar 31
ijebosb:

There is nothing you can say or post that I would believe. You lie easily, have already been caught manipulating images and posts here. You're a proven liar.

You don't even know what a white hat hacker is. You used an embed link with a whack tracker. Very sloppy and amateurish. Like I said, you're a baby wanna be hacker. How do I know, I've been coding since I was 10. We're on different levels. I'll leave it there. Trying to give you hints, but you don't to listen.

You seem to be in a downward spiral and it seems you're looking for assistance in getting there faster.

Kikikikiki ya ah half donkey half monkey ye
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:23pm On Mar 31
ijebosb:

There is nothing you can say or post that I would believe. You lie easily, have already been caught manipulating images and posts here. You're a proven liar.

You don't even know what a white hat hacker is. You used an embed link with a whack tracker. Very sloppy and amateurish. Like I said, you're a baby wanna be hacker. How do I know, I've been coding since I was 10. We're on different levels. I'll leave it there. Trying to give you hints, but you don't to listen.

You seem to be in a downward spiral and it seems you're looking for assistance in getting there faster.

How I miss this? You been coding since 10?
Damn liar, you exhibit zero expert knowledge on any topic stemming from all contributions you have ever made here.
You are functionally illiterate.

Oh wait. Dinosaurs like you could be still in COBOL.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Laurene: 3:43pm On Mar 31
basilico:
I have a story. I will validate it when I get receipts.

Bill Barr prevented investigations of electoral fraud in 2020 to after he received credible proof of malpractices in Detroit and elsewhere. In Michigan? he called an investigator and ordered him to drop his investigation.
After 4 or 9 days he stated there was no proof of blatant fraud. That was a lie.
Trump wanted to replace him. A WH Counsel started rumors that they would all resign if Trump fired Barr and appointed someone else who was ready to investigate joe Biden"s theft.
Trump was surrounded by snakes.
I always thought Michigan was shady especially John James' senate election.
I really hope Trump campaign would have a strategic ground game to battle these shenanigans because Dems would keep finding votes from Detroit until they're satisfied.
They should sue to limit VBM... Any undated ballot, ballots not submitted before poll closing should not be counted.
Or
He wins by up to 50 thousand or more... So insurmountable.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 3:47pm On Mar 31
basilico:

How I miss this? You been coding since 10?
Damn liar, you exhibit zero expert knowledge on any topic stemming from all contributions you have ever made here.
You are functionally illiterate.

Oh wait. Dinosaurs like you could be still in COBOL.

This idiot said I manipulated the photos I showed him 😂😂😂
He knows how to use a VM and a VPN, you better be careful or he is gonna school you 🤣🤣
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:58pm On Mar 31
bemeruca:

This idiot said I manipulated the photos I showed him 😂😂😂
He knows how to use a VM and a VPN, you better be careful or he is gonna school you 🤣🤣

He is given a VPN router at work so that he can also access his bank account using geolocation.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by tctrills: 4:00pm On Mar 31
Obrigardo:

Sorry bro, the criminal ain't winning shit
Even if you are a us citizen, you have only one vote so wait till November for the rest of the country to decide.
One more thing, if Trump wins, he instantly becomes the greatest politician in the history of the world. To overcome everything and come out victorious would be a simply incredible.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 4:16pm On Mar 31
basilico:

He is given a VPN router at work so that he can also access his bank account using geolocation.

Lmao, his company is working with his bank to make sure geolocation is not a problem. They have solved a world problem 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:17pm On Mar 31

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:21pm On Mar 31
tctrills:

Even if you are a us citizen, you have only one vote so wait till November for the rest of the country to decide.
One more thing, if Trump wins, he instantly becomes the greatest politician in the history of the world. To overcome everything and come out victorious would be a simply incredible.

Dump will "overcome everything and come out victorious" and "instantly becomes the greatest politician in the history of the world".

Just pray tell, what would dump be if he lost, which he wouldn't, of course?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by tctrills: 4:41pm On Mar 31
budaatum:

Dump will "overcome everything and come out victorious" and "instantly becomes the greatest politician in the history of the world".

Just pray tell, what would dump be if he lost, which he wouldn't, of course?
Great, you don't think he would win that would make it much more interesting when he does.
No one is expected to overcome his challenges so let's see.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:05pm On Mar 31
tctrills:

Great, you don't think he would win that would make it much more interesting when he does. No one is expected to overcome his challenges so let's see.

See how you swerved, lol.

Very many do overcome their challenges everyday that we already do see, please, just that some of is don't expect those who create challenges with impunity to overcome us.

I think it's the Nigerian in me I guess. I wouldn't want a dump to be president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, and I believe most Americans wouldn't want dump to be their president neither, but we'll see. And it will be interesting.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 5:13pm On Mar 31
basilico:

What is it worth? It's a club .

Is it residential or commercial, answer plainly.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 5:16pm On Mar 31
basilico:
I have a story. I will validate it when I get receipts.

Bill Barr prevented investigations of electoral fraud in 2020 to after he received credible proof of malpractices in Detroit and elsewhere. In Michigan? he called an investigator and ordered him to drop his investigation.
After 4 or 9 days he stated there was no proof of blatant fraud. That was a lie.
Trump wanted to replace him. A WH Counsel started rumors that they would all resign if Trump fired Barr and appointed someone else who was ready to investigate joe Biden"s theft.
Trump was surrounded by snakes.

The same Trump that said he had the best people? I am shocked, shocked I tell you. 😜 😛 🤪

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by tctrills: 5:23pm On Mar 31
budaatum:

See how you swerved, lol.

Very many do overcome their challenges everyday that we already do see, please, just that some of is don't expect those who create challenges with impunity to overcome us.

I think it's the Nigerian in me I guess. I wouldn't want a dump to be president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, and I believe most Americans wouldn't want dump to be their president neither, but we'll see. And it will be interesting.
Well most Americans don't want Biden to be their president. He has the lowest favorability of any modern American president.
Ànd since you don't expect Trump to overcome these challenges, it would be interesting to discuss with you after he wins
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:35pm On Mar 31
tctrills:

Well most Americans don't want Biden to be their president. He has the lowest favorability of any modern American president.
Ànd since you don't expect Trump to overcome these challenges, it would be interesting to discuss with you after he wins

See that in bold? You don't know that until votes are counted.

If dump wins my faith in the human race will very significantly reduce, and the depression I will enter will be deep and hopefully comical since I will indeed eventually overcome the pain.

Trust me I will hurt. But what I wouldn't do is abuse the Constitution of the United States of America of all places and claim I won when I lost, same way most wouldn't appreciate their kids' basketball or football team claiming they were cheated when they lose, though some might.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:24pm On Mar 31
tctrills:

Too bad the 4 time indicted Criminal won't win a sniff. He was beaten before when he was not even in a precarious position. And he'll be beaten like a drum now that he's all over the place with Criminal indictments.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by tctrills: 7:26pm On Mar 31
budaatum:

See that in bold? You don't know that until votes are counted.

If dump wins my faith in the human race will very significantly reduce, and the depression I will enter will be deep and hopefully comical since I will indeed eventually overcome the pain.

Trust me I will hurt. But what I wouldn't do is abuse the Constitution of the United States of America of all places and claim I won when I lost, same way most wouldn't appreciate their kids' basketball or football team claiming they were cheated when they lose, though some might.
Few things here, the constitution of America allows you to claim you won even if you lost. Speech is protected.
Again losing your faith in humanity is a choice. You should understand that people have different choices and you should respect that.
Americans have seen 4 years of both men, so let everyone vote for the one they feel did better. I believe you are rocking Bidens America but then many others prefer Trump's America. We all know what both men offer so it's not a hard choice for all.
Lastly,I believe the third party votes will decide this election. Let's see who loses more votes to a third party.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:27pm On Mar 31
tctrills:

Don't let the 100-people-interview-polls make you think you know what's truly real. If the excitement of having President Biden back in his second term can be found in fund raising, to me that's far better than polls interviewing boomers and gen x old people who are right leaning by the way.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:46pm On Mar 31
tctrills:

You should understand that people have different choices and you should respect that.

The irony of you are telling me who respects a person's choice to cut off their diq and grow boobs and their body their choice to respect people's different choices, lol.

The different choices will be presented and tallied at the elections when we'll all see what to respect then.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by tctrills: 7:55pm On Mar 31
Obrigardo:

Don't let the 100-people-interview-polls make you think you know what's truly real. If the excitement of having President Biden back in his second term can be found in fund raising, to me that's far better than polls interviewing boomers and gen x old people who are right leaning by the way.

I totally disagree with you. Fund raising only shows that you have rich friends and polls are the most intelligent way to find the feelings of the common man
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by tctrills: 7:57pm On Mar 31
Obrigardo:

Too bad the 4 time indicted Criminal won't win a sniff. He was beaten before when he was not even in a precarious position. And he'll be beaten like a drum now that he's all over the place with Criminal indictments.
I don't think so. He has clearly gained in popularity after the 4 indictments and he is polling great among people of color. The man is special.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:59pm On Mar 31
tctrills:

I totally disagree with you. Fund raising only shows that you have rich friends and polls are the most intelligent way to find the feelings of the common man

Touché 😁😁

So you believe in polls that will have President Biden on top today, Criminal trump on top tomorrow, President Biden retaking the lead two days later than actual grassroots fundraising.

It's quite ignorant to think fundraising is by rich folks. I don't blame you, Criminal trump has soiled what fundraising truly means.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:06pm On Mar 31
tctrills:

I don't think so. He has clearly gained in popularity after the 4 indictments and he is polling great among people of color. The man is special.

Well you are veering off into the Criminal trump worshipping stage now. You could say he is "special" among his cult followers. But gaining with people of color?.Were you also fooled by those sham AI images that Criminal trump used to try to show that black people supports him?
The man is hated by the black community. They know he's racist as hell, even black unemployment was at its highest in his failed term.

You are just talking about your feelings but not hard data on ground.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by tctrills: 8:13pm On Mar 31
Obrigardo:

Well you are veering off into the Criminal trump worshipping stage now. You could say he is "special" among his cult followers. But gaining with people of color?.Were you also fooled by those sham AI images that Criminal trump used to try to show that black people supports him?
The man is hated by the black community. They know he's racist as hell, even black unemployment was at its highest in his failed term.

You are just talking about your feelings but not hard data on ground.
I am taking of real polls not AI images. And he got more black votes than Mitt Romney so for a republican, he is not hated by blacks
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by tctrills: 8:15pm On Mar 31
Obrigardo:

Touché 😁😁

So you believe in polls that will have President Biden on top today, Criminal trump on top tomorrow, President Biden retaking the lead two days later than actual grassroots fundraising.

It's quite ignorant to think fundraising is by rich folks. I don't blame you, Criminal trump has soiled what fundraising truly means.
Hilary raised far more money than Trump and it has never been the measure.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:25pm On Mar 31
tctrills:

Hilary raised far more money than Trump and it has never been the measure.

bro, that was 2016, but the criminal lost badly to President Biden in 2020. And he's gonna lose so bad again this time because President Biden knows how to clap that criminal hard. Remember russia and wikileaks in toe with the criminal trump campaign crippled Hilary so it's quite disingenuous you are talking about her fundraising. And it was just by few thousand votes in the battle ground states though she won the Popular vote handily.
We knew we couldnt let that happen in 2020 and we won't let it happen again this November. America just can't afford a second presidency under a known criminal and a wannabe dictator.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:28pm On Mar 31
tctrills:

I am taking of real polls not AI images. And he got more black votes than Mitt Romney so for a republican, he is not hated by blacks

I see, you are still in the past.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by tctrills: 8:42pm On Mar 31
Obrigardo:

I see, you are still in the past.
Whatever makes you happy my friend. We both don't know the future
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by tctrills: 8:43pm On Mar 31
Obrigardo:

bro, that was 2016, but the criminal lost badly to President Biden in 2020. And he's gonna lose so bad again this time because President Biden knows how to clap that criminal hard. Remember russia and wikileaks in toe with the criminal trump campaign crippled Hilary so it's quite disingenuous you are talking about her fundraising. And it was just by few thousand votes in the battle ground states though she won the Popular vote handily.
We knew we couldnt let that happen in 2020 and we won't let it happen again this November. America just can't afford a second presidency under a known criminal and a wannabe dictator.
Actually, he lost only by 40k votes in just 3 states. Biden is now much more unpopular than 4 years ago while Trump's popularity remains about the same.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 9:06pm On Mar 31
Easter Service today was filled with the Glory of the Lord. Happy Easter all. Ijebos don't attack me for this.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:22am On Apr 01
budaatum:

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/GPO-J6-REPORT/html-submitted/ch4.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwSRqaZGsPw?si=5i7Ni8na6KK10sNE

Thing is Barr never investigated. He knew there was fraud , he refused to investigate Yet declared there was no evidence of fraud that could change the results. He was a snake.
Apparently he bragged about his role in bringing sanity or baby sitting Trump, though I think that's a liberal smear
I've seen two sources I will not link them for now.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:30am On Apr 01
basilico:

I've seen two sources I will not link them for now.

Sums you up I guess.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4095) (4096) (4097) (4098) (4099) (4100) (4101) ... (4143) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.