Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,790 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:26 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1699994 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (4180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Chrisbeks: 12:56am On Mar 13, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

MSNBC source the data from where again? So this no brained malnourished Trump ass licking spit bucket is more credible than the most watched cable TV in America. The ones that birthed you are to be blame for not perfecting the noble act of quick withdrawal. You are senseless, foolish and irrational waste of breathe and a boil in the ass of humanity.
MSNBC don't need to source their news from anywhere, they are masters at making up stuff from thin air hence they are called "Fake News". Using MSNBC as your source is like calling the devil as your witness to prove that you are telling the truth

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 12:57am On Mar 13, 2020
Chrisbeks:

That's what smart people do, confirm what they here from the media who all have an agenda. Only compound fools swallow whatever they hear from media talk heads hook, line and sinker. People like that end sounding so illogical and brainwashed as you are sounding to right now.

I have provided two sources and link, you my friend ain't bring the confirm source to dispute my claims. Yet i'm the brainwashed irrational one. You are not only a bumbling oafs, you are the SI unit of foolishness and allied matters. In saner climes, you would have been remanded in a federal penitentiary for gross stupidity.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 12:59am On Mar 13, 2020
Chrisbeks:

MSNBC don't need to source their news from anywhere, they are masters at making up stuff from thin air hence they are called "Fake News". Using MSNBC as your source is like calling the devil as your witness to prove that you are telling the truth

MSNBC is greater than all right wing junkyard combined, MSNBC clearly stated the source of the information while the third world irritant with better information have not offered nada. Don't you see that you are gift that keep gifting. Tomfoolery should be your first name.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Chrisbeks: 12:59am On Mar 13, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

I have provided two sources and link, you my friend ain't bring the confirm source to dispute my claims. Yet i'm the brainwashed irrational one. You are not only a bumbling oafs, you are the SI unit of foolishness and allied matters. In saner climes, you would have been remanded in a federal penitentiary for gross stupidity.
Which link did you provide? I'm yet to see any. I hope you are not counting that fake news MSNBC graph as a source? Where is your official source? Where is data from the bureau of labor statistics? Why are you finding it difficult to provide?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Chrisbeks: 1:02am On Mar 13, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

MSNBC is greater than all right wing junkyard combined, MSNBC clearly stated the source of the information while the third world irritant with better information have not offered nada. Don't you see that you are gift that keep gifting. Tomfoolery should be your first name.
You lose all credibility the moment you base all your argument on stuff you heard on MSNBC. Even Infowars have more credibility than MSNBC

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 1:04am On Mar 13, 2020
Chrisbeks:

Very rich coming from a delusional joke who thinks he is about to be killed by Trump grin grin grin,
You are a failed troll, trust you failed in every endeavour of your miserable life. What part of suppressing a pandemic for reelection gain does your pea sized brain can't dechiper?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Chrisbeks: 1:07am On Mar 13, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

You are a failed troll, trust you failed in every endeavour of your miserable life. What part of suppressing a pandemic for reelection gain does your pea sized brain can't dechiper?

At least my failure has not gotten to the level of believing that Trump is about to kill everybody. That is not just a failure of intelligence, it is a failure of sanity

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 1:07am On Mar 13, 2020
Chrisbeks:

Which link did you provide? I'm yet to see any. I hope you are not counting that fake news MSNBC graph as a source? Where is your official source? Where is data from the bureau of labor statistics? Why are you finding it difficult to provide?

Or did information on the graph and MSNBC data sourced from BLS tallied? You are a worthless son of perdition. Both provided data and their source, you idiot would have been credible if you provided anything from anywhere to dispute that, only some irrational spinning like the down town crack fiens. Will you f**k out of here you spongebob squarepant.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 1:08am On Mar 13, 2020
Chrisbeks:

At least my foolishness has not gotten to the level of believing that Trump is about to kill everybody.

Is foolishness not the only thing pass from generation to generation in your family tree.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 1:09am On Mar 13, 2020
Chrisbeks:

You lose all credibility the moment you base all your argument on stuff you heard on MSNBC. Even Infowars have more credibility than MSNBC

Now i know you are suppose to be in a mental health facility. You are definitely MAD.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Chrisbeks: 1:11am On Mar 13, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

Is foolishness not the only thing pass from generation to generation in your family tree.
Lol, go and get help, you're having a full blown meltdown
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Chrisbeks: 1:12am On Mar 13, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

Now i know you are suppose to be in a mental health facility. You are definitely MAD.
Not as mad as believing Trump is out to kill me
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 1:13am On Mar 13, 2020
Chrisbeks:

The whole your generation need more help, at least to get a lobotomy.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Chrisbeks: 1:13am On Mar 13, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

The whole your generation need more help, at least to get a lobotomy.
You're losing it bro, get help

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 1:13am On Mar 13, 2020
Chrisbeks:

You third world hood rat ain't affected by the irrational decision taken by your tin god.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 1:14am On Mar 13, 2020
Chrisbeks:

You're losing it bro, get help

Your father need the help more. And FFS i ain't your fcccking bro loser.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Chrisbeks: 1:15am On Mar 13, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

You third world hood rat ain't affected by the irrational decision taken by your tin god.
I agree with you on that, I am not one of those he is about to kill grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Chrisbeks: 1:17am On Mar 13, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

Your father need the help more. And FFS i ain't your fcccking bro loser.
I meant bro as in Bernie bro grin, you're really out of your mind if you think I was calling you my brother. You can't be, not now, not ever. I don't roll with delusional minds

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:02am On Mar 13, 2020
Swine flu
U.S. Cases 60.8 Million U.S. Deaths 22,469
Obama declared a national emergency after 1000 dead and countless infected.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 6:25am On Mar 13, 2020
basilico:

Swine flu

U.S. Cases 60.8 Million
U.S. Deaths 22,469

Obama declared a national
emergency after 1000 dead and
countless infected.

https://twitter.com/stanhope_v/status/1238296051703939074?s=19

Okay.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 9:37am On Mar 13, 2020
CutieKing:

Fox news was established by Republicans to promote Republican programs and propaganda while others are purely private news media.if you doubt this Google is your friend.
Fox news get more viewers because they appeal to conservatives who are the majority in america while others have different media outlets to choose from.

Yes I agree with you. But other media platforms have become a part if the democrat party. They have already been bought and paid for. You cannot deny this fact. At least fox is still doing what it was supposed to do but other news outlets have digressed

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 9:39am On Mar 13, 2020
ribbit:
poor Weinstein

may be he should have kissed trump's ring/ass and have his sentence reduced to almost nothing.
It wouldn't have changed anything and dont pin this on Trump he had nothing to dk with this

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goldmaxx(f): 9:57am On Mar 13, 2020
Tom Hanks just said that that him and his wife are feeling fine after contracting the virus.
I've always maintained that the virus may only worsen on those older than 70 or above due to their low immune system. So if you are young and have it ,you need not panic.
Trump was right all along!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Born2Freak(f): 10:26am On Mar 13, 2020
basilico:

Swine flu

U.S. Cases 60.8 Million
U.S. Deaths 22,469

Obama declared a national
emergency after 1000 dead and
countless infected.

Right wing lies!

The obama administration was fast in attending to the bird swine flu

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Born2Freak(f): 10:40am On Mar 13, 2020
Goldmaxx:
Tom Hanks just said that that him and his wife are feeling fine after contracting the virus.
I've always maintained that the virus may only worsen on those older than 70 or above due to their low immune system. So if you are young and have it ,you need not panic.
Trump was right all along!

What republicans did when Coronavirus entered America

STEP 1; DENY THE SERIOUSNESS OF THE VIRAL SPREAD SO THAT IT WON'T AFFECT BIZ AND STOCK MARKET

STEP 2; FIRE ANY CDC OR HEALTH OFFICIAL THAT DISAGREES WITH YOU

STEP 3; TELL LIES ON FOX NEWS ABOUT THE SERIOUSNESS OF THE VIRUS

STEP 4; CLAIM THAT DEMOCRATS ARE USING THE VIRUS FOR TO SABOTAGE YOU (INSTEAD OF TESTING AND QUARANTINING PEOPLE WITH THE VIRUS IN THE FIRST PLACE)

STEP 5; APPOINT A CLUELESS EVOLUTION DENIER AS HEAD OF CORONAVIRUS TEAM WHEN PEOPLE HAVE COMPLAINED THAT YOUR ADMINISTRATION'S RESPONSE TO THE VIRUS HAS BEEN POOR

STEP 6; QUARANTINE YOUR SELF WITH SILENCE WHEN MANY OF YOUR ASSOCIATES/COLLEAGUES IN THE WHITE HOUSE CONTRACT THE VIRUS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Chrisbeks: 10:51am On Mar 13, 2020
Born2Freak:

Right wing lies!

The obama administration was fast in attending to the bird swine flu

So how did he end up with 59 million infected, 260,000 hospitalized and over 17,000 deaths?

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Born2Freak(f): 11:50am On Mar 13, 2020
Chrisbeks:

So how did he end up with 59 million infected, 260,000 hospitalized and over 17,000 deaths?

First of all the deaths were about 12,000 from official figures. Across the world, 575,000 people died from the disease. That is about 2% of all deaths from the virus occured in America. Perspective matters.

Furthermore, the swine flu was similar to normal influenza. So similar, that it is not more deadly than normal influenza.

Also, the virus started near America- in Mexico. So, there was o way it was not going to be an epidemic in America.

The coronavirus started far away in China.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goldmaxx(f): 11:53am On Mar 13, 2020
Born2Freak:

What republicans did when Coronavirus entered America

STEP 1; DENY THE SERIOUSNESS OF THE VIRAL SPREAD SO THAT IT WON'T AFFECT BIZ AND STOCK MARKET
liberal media houses already predicted a fall in stock market long before the outbreak, praying it will lead to a fall in economy thus a recession which will increase their chances of election. He didn't downplay the per se, he lashed out at democrats playing politics with it. Remember it was a serious case in the world before hitting the US.

STEP 2; FIRE ANY CDC OR HEALTH OFFICIAL THAT DISAGREES WITH YOU[/quote]Trump already fired majority those people about 2 years ago because of their failure in tackling the swine flu that killed more than 27,000 Americans and infected about 60 million others.

STEP 3; TELL LIES ON FOX NEWS ABOUT THE SERIOUSNESS OF THE VIRUS[/quote] like seriously? Point out the lies please let's assess it.

STEP 4; CLAIM THAT DEMOCRATS ARE USING THE VIRUS FOR TO SABOTAGE YOU (INSTEAD OF TESTING AND QUARANTINING PEOPLE WITH THE VIRUS IN THE FIRST PLACE)[/quote]But they were... When he ordered the cruise ship near California to stay offshore, the democrats wailed and called him names. Do you mean all the people tested positive in the US were not quarantined earlier? They were allowed to free roam?

STEP 5; APPOINT A CLUELESS EVOLUTION DENIER AS HEAD OF CORONAVIRUS TEAM WHEN PEOPLE HAVE COMPLAINED THAT YOUR ADMINISTRATION'S RESPONSE TO THE VIRUS HAS BEEN POOR[/quote]Joe Biden was in charge of the H1N1 Swine Flu epidemic which killed thousands of people. The response was one of the worst on record. Trump's response is one of the best, with fast action of border closings & a 78% Approval Rating, the highest on record. No matter who trump appoints to head the team, the democrats will complain and label him unqualified just because Trump appointed the person.

STEP 6; QUARANTINE YOUR SELF WITH SILENCE WHEN MANY OF YOUR ASSOCIATES/COLLEAGUES IN THE WHITE HOUSE CONTRACT THE VIRUS[/quote] Fake news from CNN, New York Times and Co. He just met with Prime Minister of Japan and has been meeting with other dignitaries and even his family members. He is practically fine.
Trump intentionally decided not to give an answer to whether he has been tested or not so as to give the bait to lamestream media to gloat about. Why are they interested in him getting tested? When will demented Joe's medical record come out or communist Bernie's?
The virus knows no party, some democrats may have it too but the lamestream media won't report it.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:15pm On Mar 13, 2020
Chrisbeks:
Stock markets all around the world are responding to the coronavirus, same as in the US, the US stock market is even doing better than Europe and Asia yet some blockhead that knows nothing is here claiming economic pundit and wants to make it about Trump. Anyone that has any basic knowledge about the stock market knows that it reacts negatively to events like this irrespective of who the president is.

....The US stock market has now wiped out the entire $11.5 trillion of value it gained since Trump's 2016 election victory....Largest single day point and percentage drop since 1987....The actual numbers are worst: Dow fell 2,353 points (nearly 10%), its worst day since Black Monday, October 19, 1987. S&P 500 fell 9.5%. Nasdaq dropped 9.4%....The market collapsed because they know TreasonTrump is incompetent...

...Fauci before Congress: Testing is failing...

....Trump, one hour later: Testing is going great....

...This is why the markets have reacted this way...The guy in the White House is a compulsive liar...
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 1:06pm On Mar 13, 2020
TheShopKeeper:

....The US stock market has now wiped out the entire $11.5 trillion of value it gained since Trump's 2016 election victory....Largest single day point and percentage drop since 1987....The actual numbers are worst: Dow fell 2,353 points (nearly 10%), its worst day since Black Monday, October 19, 1987. S&P 500 fell 9.5%. Nasdaq dropped 9.4%....The market collapsed because they know TreasonTrump is incompetent...

...Fauci before Congress: Testing is failing...

....Trump, one hour later: Testing is going great....

...This is why the markets have reacted this way...The guy in the White House is a compulsive liar...

And most of his supporters are dumb and stupid set of people who don't reason with their brains at all..Very little out of them reason well..

Let's just imagine all these happened under Obama just for a moment,Hell would have been let lose..

Awon olofo eda oniranu oloshi
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 1:21pm On Mar 13, 2020
Australian official who met with AG Barr, Kellyanne Conway and Ivanka Trump tests positive for coronavirus

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/13/australian-official-coronavirus-barr-conway-127988

An Australian government minister who last week interacted with Attorney General William Barr, counselor to the president Kellyanne Conway and White House adviser Ivanka Trump announced Friday that he had tested positive for the coronavirus.

"This morning I woke up with a temperature and sore throat. I immediately contacted the Queensland Department of Health and was subsequently tested for COVID-19. I was advised by Queensland Health this afternoon that the test had returned positive," Peter Dutton, Australia's Minister for Home Affairs, said in a statement.

Dutton's statement comes after he traveled to Washington and met last Thursday with Barr, Conway and Ivanka Trump — as well as representatives of the "Five Eyes" international intelligence alliance — to discuss efforts to combat online child exploitation.

The revelation from the high-ranking foreign official represents the latest example of the coronavirus infecting the upper echelons of governments around the world, and opens up President Donald Trump to another avenue of potential exposure to the fast-spreading disease.

Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro's press secretary, Fabio Wajngarten, reportedly tested positive for the coronavirus after having met and dined with Trump during the Brazilian delegation's visit to his Mar-a Lago resort last weekend.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 2:23pm On Mar 13, 2020
happney65:

And most of his supporters are dumb and stupid set of people who don't reason with their brains at all..Very little out of them reason well..

Let's just imagine all these happened under Obama just for a moment,Hell would have been let lose..

Awon olofo eda oniranu oloshi

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (4180) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: ijebosb and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.