Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (439) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1649698 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (4147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 10:00am On Apr 04, 2020
garetz:

You're the one that is a big clown suffering from ignorance and English comprehension problems.
You guys are living in an alternate universe, so your perception of reality is opposite of what it really is. I don't blame you guys anyway, your messiah already instruct you not to believe your very eyes or use your brains, but to accept anything that emanates from his own mouth.

1. Therapy means treatment to relieve or cure a disease. They are synonyms that can be used interchangeably so all those argument you made about use of the word therapy instead of cure is total nonsense!!
Therapy in this particular case does not mean cure. Even the CDC had warned that the Coronavirus has no cure or vaccine. So it's you people that is promoting or insinuating that any drug as a cure that is talking nonsense.

2. For you to be insinuating that this report was published by Trump's people just shows how ignorant you are. Sermo is a worldwide forum of doctors in over 150 countries in the world, a big majority of them are not even Americans. Common sense should have told you to checkout the organization doing the survey before accusing them of being Trump stooges.
You are just making unfounded assumptions and then using those assumptions as a basis to justify your views. How do you know that a vast majority of doctors are Americans - Republicans at that? If Trump’s people could get the CDC to approve chloroquine for the treatment of chloroquine just by the words of Trump, without conducting any tests, don't you think writing a "report" on Sermo.com would be a breeze?
When was the survey carried out and how many non Americans participanted. Japanese doctors are definitely excepted, as they generally disagree with the use of chloroquine for treatment of coronavirus.

3. You said the doctors surveyed were probably Republicans? From over thirty different countries In how many countries does the Republican party exist for God's sake?
As pointed out abroad. Let's see the actual results of the so called survey and not just unsubstantiated claims. Even UK is against the use of chloroquine to cure coronavirus.

4. Science doesn't work on people's opinions right? But the people whose opinions were published in that survey happen to be professionals in medical sciences. More than that, they are experts on fighting viral infections, the very people we should be listening to at this time.
Whether professionals or quacks, science does not work on personal or group opinions. You need to prove it works, with verifiable proof and explain how and why it works in a scientific paper that can be read by all.

5. It seems you can't differentiate between most prescribed and most effective. Most prescribed means the one that has been prescribed most by doctors while most effective means the one that has been most effective in the treatment of coronavirus infections. I am shocked I have to break this simple thing down for you. And please the "nothing" in the report was not referring to paracetamol. It means some doctors recommended giving no drugs at all to the patient hence their opinion was represented by the word "nothing" undecided. The report is saying "nothing" was rated the third best therapy followed by analgesics in fourth, anti - HIV drugs in fifth e.t.c

OK, my error. Nothing is nothing and not paracetamol, didn't see the comma after the nothing.
Having said that, if 'nothing' is the third best therapy, what does that say about the first and second best therapies? It means they cannot be proven to work. To prove a drug works, you need to carry out clinical trials with control. The control being placebos given to a second group. If the results of the drug are not much different from the control, the whole result is discarded.

In all these turanchi, you failed to answer the most pertinent question;
Did the use of chloroquine alter the general fatality figures of infected people in the US or any other country using it as a cure? Maybe that's the secret of Nigeria and other Africans countries, because we have less than 1% fatality rate.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 10:01am On Apr 04, 2020
ornicus:

Those ones that could not even enforce lockdown? Those ones their trump supporter hicks who are as dumb as you and as psychotic as wowcat? Those ones , unfortunately will be textbook cases. I hope trump sha sends them the chloroquine stockpile like did with Florida.
We shall see about that shan't we? But We have already seen the clusterfuck going on the Democrat states compared to their Republican colleagues who are also battling the coronavirus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 04, 2020
garetz:

Firstly you're the one who is an educated lout and a joker.

Secondly, whatever opinion you have about Trump's decision to ban travel from China is your business, my own is that you shouldn't come here to spread lies that Trump ignored and did nothing about the intelligence briefings. You are not talking to your fellow low info, liberal ignoramuses on this forum. You can't even see how pathetic you sound jumping from saying he did nothing to now arguing that he did something but you don't agree with it.

When you’re a trumpanzee, every problem is solved with a travel ban. Ces fini
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 10:05am On Apr 04, 2020
wirinet:

You guys are living in an alternate universe, so your perception of reality is opposite of what it really is. I don't blame you guys anyway, your messiah already instruct you not to believe your very eyes or use your brains, but to accept anything that emanates from his own mouth.

Therapy in this particular case does not mean cure. Even the CDC had warned that the Coronavirus has no cure or vaccine. So it's you people that is promoting or insinuating that any drug as a drug that is talking nonsense.

You are just making unfounded assumptions and then using those assumptions as a basis to justify your views. How do you know that a vast majority of doctors are Americans - Republicans at that? If Trump’s people could get the CDC to approve chloroquine for the treatment of chloroquine just by the words of Trump, without conducting any tests, don't you think writing a "report" on Sermo.com would be a breeze?
When was the survey carried out and how many non Americans participanted. Japanese doctors are definitely excepted, as they generally disagree with the use of chloroquine for treatment of coronavirus.

As pointed out abroad. Let's see the actual results of the so called survey and not just unsubstantiated claims. Even UK is against the use of chloroquine to cure coronavirus.

Whether professionals or quacks, science does not work on personal or group opinions. You need to prove it works, with verifiable proof and explain how and why it works in a scientific paper that can be read by all.

OK, my error. Nothing is nothing and not paracetamol, didn't see the comma after the nothing.
Having said that, if 'nothing' is the third best therapy, what does that say about the first and second best therapies? It means they cannot be proven to work. To prove a drug works, you need to carry out clinical trials with control. The control being placebos given to a second group. If the results of the drug are not much different from the control, the whole result is discarded.

In all these turanchi, you failed to answer the most pertinent question;
Did the use of chloroquine alter the general fatality figures of infected people in the US or any other country using it as a cure? Maybe that's the secret of Nigeria and other Africans countries, because we have less than 1% fatality rate.
Look, you will save yourself a lot of unnecessary questions by going to the Sermo website and reading the report for yourself. All these questions you're asking are already answered in the report You will have to register first before accessing the report though.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 10:07am On Apr 04, 2020
ornicus:

When you’re a trumpanzee, every problem is solved with a travel ban. Ces fini
When you're a liberal nincompoop, you first lie that nothing was done then try to move the goalposts to an argument about travel ban when your lies are exposed. And it's c'est fini not that rubbish you wrote there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 04, 2020
garetz:

When you're a liberal nincompoop, you first lie that nothing was done then try to move the goalposts to an argument about travel ban when your lies are exposed. And it's c'est fini not that rubbish you wrote there.

Dummy, Every ‘liberal media’ article agrees that trump issues a travel ban. No one has ever denied that. The problem is that a travel ban does nothing and therefore counts as nothing. Can you get that through your empty head?

My avoiding Chinese I come across will not protect me from the coronavirus. Saying I will not let Chinese into my house will not protect me either.

Social distancing, hand washing, wearing face masks will.

Do you understand yet? An empty symbolic gesture meant to appeal to your base of America first hicks would not have done anything.

So stop desperately jumping on my so called admission that your favorite fool read an foreboding intelligence briefing and did the least he could, while telling people it will be gone in April, I know these things etc etc
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 10:18am On Apr 04, 2020
Every single day Trump still blame Obama for a pandemic that happened 3 years into his presidency. As absurd as that sound, his worshippers buy it.

When Jim acosta called Trump out yesterday he on his poor handling of the coronavirus pandemic, by asking "who dropped the ball", he mentioned "the previous administration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-xHsSK8HTw

Here are is excuses;
Trump: I inherited an empty stockpile 3 years ago. That's Obama's fault! He then went on rambling about empty military stock. Does he expects to fight coronavirus with guns and missiles? Besides this has been fact checked and found to be a lie.- https://www.factcheck.org/2020/04/trump-falsely-claims-he-inherited-empty-stockpile/

Even if true, did he expects vaccines and medicines in the stockpiles to last forever? Don't they have shelf lives? How many did he restock in 3 years?
The most absurd of all absurdities is when asked about lack of tests, Trump said "We inherited a faulty test from the previous administration". He inherited a faulty test for a disease that didn’t exist yet.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 10:22am On Apr 04, 2020
garetz:

Lol..the liberal dummies are the experts in shifting the goal post, they end up chasing their own tails since they keep going round in circles.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 10:26am On Apr 04, 2020
ornicus:

Dummy, Every ‘liberal media’ article agrees that trump issues a travel ban. No one has ever denied that. The problem is that a travel ban does nothing and therefore counts as nothing. Can you get that through your empty head?

My avoiding Chinese I come across will not protect me from the coronavirus. Saying I will not let Chinese into my house will not protect me either.

Social distancing, hand washing, wearing face masks will.

Do you understand yet? An empty symbolic gesture meant to appeal to your base of America first hicks would not have done anything.

So stop desperately jumping on my so called admission that your favorite fool read an foreboding intelligence briefing and did the least he could, while telling people it will be gone in April, I know these things etc etc
Dummy, If every liberal article agrees Trump issued a travel ban in response to the coronavirus threat then why did you come here to lie that he did nothing and ignored the intelligence briefings if not that you're a typical dishonest, liberal liar? If You think the travel ban was a futile venture, then you must believe the whole world is being run by idiots because almost every country in the world have implemented travel bans in response to the coronavirus threat. And you are telling another pathetic lie when you say Trump said the virus will be gone by April. That's another big fat lie !!
Enough with the lies already!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 10:33am On Apr 04, 2020
garetz:

Dummy, If every liberal article agrees Trump issued a travel ban in response to the coronavirus threat then why did you come here to lie that he did nothing and ignored the intelligence briefings if not that you're a typical dishonest, liberal liar. If You think the travel ban was a futile venture, then you must believe the whole world is being run by idiots because almost every country in the world have implemented travel bans in response to the coronavirus threat. And you are telling another pathetic lie when you say Trump said the virus will be gone by April. That's another big fat lie !!
So the libtard admitted Trump did issue the ban? But he started with denial, moved to Acceptance of reality and now deflection and on to another baseless claim

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 10:33am On Apr 04, 2020
obixcel:
Lol..the liberal dummies are the experts in shifting the goal post, they end up chasing their own tails since they keep going round in circles.
It's their favourite tactics, they they throw out as many lies as possible and then keep moving the goalposts whenever their lies are exposed. They learnt very well from their fake news liberal media

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 04, 2020
garetz:

Dummy, If every liberal article agrees Trump issued a travel ban in response to the coronavirus threat then why did you come here to lie that he did nothing and ignored the intelligence briefings if not that you're a typical dishonest, liberal liar. If You think the travel ban was a futile venture, then you must believe the whole world is being run by idiots because almost every country in the world have implemented travel bans in response to the coronavirus threat. And you are telling another pathetic lie when you say Trump said the virus will be gone by April. That's another big fat lie !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvE9hCZ-jaU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KY83kAepHE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTjTaR748eg

Don’t blow a gasket ooo

Better retreat to foxnews where you can swallow some ignorance is strength, Oceania was always at war with eastasia kool aid
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 10:37am On Apr 04, 2020
garetz:

Dummy, If every liberal article agrees Trump issued a travel ban in response to the coronavirus threat then why did you come here to lie that he did nothing and ignored the intelligence briefings if not that you're a typical dishonest, liberal liar? If You think the travel ban was a futile venture, then you must believe the whole world is being run by idiots because almost every country in the world have implemented travel bans in response to the coronavirus threat. And you are telling another pathetic lie when you say Trump said the virus will be gone by April. That's another big fat lie !!

You know that the Internet never forgets, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svrxYLvJYto
I know it does not matter to trumptards as they have been ordered to believe their ears and eyes, but only what they have been told to believe by Trump.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 10:37am On Apr 04, 2020
obixcel:
So the libtard admitted Trump did issue the ban? But he started with denial, moved to Acceptance of reality and now deflection and on to another baseless claim
Lol grin, that guy is really something else

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 10:44am On Apr 04, 2020
wirinet:

You know that the Internet never forgets, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svrxYLvJYto
I know it does not matter to trumptards as they have been ordered to believe their ears and eyes, but only what they have been told to believe by Trump.
You know the problem with libtards is always English comprehension. Did you even watch the video you posted? Trump said they are working very hard and they hope that by April with the changing weather conditions that the virus disappears, he even clearly used the words "I hope that's true". So in your libtard world you can't differentiate between when someone says he hopes something will happen and when he says it will definitely happen? Y'all really need to go back to your basic English language classes, why does one always have to explain to you things that were said in simple English?

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 04, 2020
obixcel:

Acceptance of a meaningless symbolic gesture that did nothing? There are over 200,000 cases in the us and you yokels can still point to that incompetent act as a sign of leadership?

Small wonder you republicans are the party of idiots.
Do all those videos point to a man who took the virus seriously? Anyway, it is known trump doesn’t read briefings

Enjoy this

More great leadership

A man who cannot even follow his own guidelines. Americans, accept your fking. And in all this chaos , trump found time to fire the Ukrainian whistleblower. The man has his priorities straight.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 04, 2020
garetz:

You know the problem with libtards is always English comprehension. Did you even watch the video you posted? Trump said they are working very hard and they hope that by April with the changing weather conditions that the virus disappears, he even clearly used the words "I hope that's true". So in your libtard world you can't differentiate between when someone says he hopes something will happen and when he says it will definitely happen? Y'all really need to go back to your basic English language classes, why does one always have to explain to you things that were said in simple English?

Oga, did you miss my own videos or are you blind? The internet is chock full of videos of trump playing down this crisis.

Don’t worry, it’s only the blood of 200,000 souls on trumps tiny hands. So much winning. He saved so many more people with his ineffective travel ban.

Was it Chinese or Americans who were first diagnosed in Washington state?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 10:51am On Apr 04, 2020
ornicus:

Acceptance of a meaningless symbolic gesture that did nothing? There are over 200,000 cases in the us and you yokels can still point to that incompetent act as a sign of leadership?

Small wonder you republicans are the party of idiots.
Do all those videos point to a man who took the virus seriously? Anyway, it is known trump doesn’t read briefings

Enjoy this

More great leadership

A man who cannot even follow his own guidelines. Americans, accept your fking. And in all this chaos , trump found time to fire the Ukrainian whistleblower. The man has his priorities straight.
Another big fat lie from you again!! Trump has not fired the Ukraine whistle blower. Though I believe he should fire the deep state idiot anyway, he hasn't done it yet. I believe you are referring to the intelligence community IG who was fired because Trump doesn't trust him anymore. If that's the case, then I have only two words, GOOD RIDDANCE!!!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 10:55am On Apr 04, 2020
ornicus:

Oga, did you miss my own videos or are you blind? The internet is chock full of videos of trump playing down this crisis.

Don’t worry, it’s only the blood of 200,000 souls on trumps tiny hands. So much winning. He saved so many more people with his ineffective travel ban.

Was it Chinese or Americans who were first diagnosed in Washington state?
Firstly, no one's blood is on Trump's hands because Trump did not kill anyone and which of your own videos are you talking about? I haven't seen any. The post I responded to was the one in which your liberal friend claimed Trump said the virus will be gone by April but Trump didn't say that in the video. He was simply expressing his hope that with the changing weather conditions, the virus could be gone.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 10:57am On Apr 04, 2020
ornicus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvE9hCZ-jaU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KY83kAepHE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTjTaR748eg

Don’t blow a gasket ooo

Better retreat to foxnews where you can swallow some ignorance is strength, Oceania was always at war with eastasia kool aid

If you're referring to these videos, what did he say in them that wasn't true at the time he said it?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 04, 2020
garetz:

Another big fat lie from you again!! Trump has not fired the Ukraine whistle blower. Though I believe he should fire the deep state idiot anyway, he hasn't done it yet. I believe you are referring to the intelligence community IG who was fired because Trump doesn't trust him anymore. If that's the case, then I have only two words, GOOD RIDDANCE!!!

Im sure you said the same when he disbanded the pandemic response team. And when he was all set to cut cdc’s budget?

Don’t you yokels get it yet?

This is why American is where it is today. Trump keeps firing technocrats and replacing them with dick sucking yes men. Now you have Jared kushner in charge of the coronavirus response

What could possibly go wrong beyond some rewriting of webpages?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 04, 2020
garetz:

Firstly, no one's blood is on Trump's hands because Trump did not kill anyone and which of your own videos are you talking about? I haven't seen any. The post I responded to was the one in which your liberal friend claimed Trump said the virus will be gone by April but Trump didn't say that in the video. He was simply expressing his hope that with the changing weather conditions, the virus could be gone.

You see why I call you a yokel? Anyway what do I expect from someone worshipping mr I take no responsibility. That is what leadership is about. The deaths of Americans are on trumps hands because of his gross incompetence. Anyway, thanks to people like you he has yuuuge Facebook numbers so it’s all good.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 11:18am On Apr 04, 2020
ornicus:

You see why I call you a yokel? Anyway what do I expect from someone worshipping mr I take no responsibility. That is what leadership is about. The deaths of Americans are on trumps hands because of his gross incompetence. Anyway, thanks to people like you he has yuuuge Facebook numbers so it’s all good.
Trump didn't kill anyone, if your assertions is that because he is the president then he is responsible, you must also spread the same responsibility to all governors who are even more responsible for their own states but to try to exonorate your libtard governors and lay all the blame at Trump's feet is the height of hypocrisy. Trump has supported all states both Democrats and Republican controlled so why is it that the Republicans seem to have theirs under control while the Democrats are presiding over a clusterfuck of disasters in theirs?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 11:24am On Apr 04, 2020
ornicus:

Im sure you said the same when he disbanded the pandemic response team. And when he was all set to cut cdc’s budget?

Don’t you yokels get it yet?

This is why American is where it is today. Trump keeps firing technocrats and replacing them with dick sucking yes men. Now you have Jared kushner in charge of the coronavirus response

What could possibly go wrong beyond some rewriting of webpages?
Trump did not disband the pandemic response team, that's another big fat lie you picked up from the fake news media. If you're really interested in knowing what really happened, you can read about it from someone who was directly involved here;

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/03/16/no-white-house-didnt-dissolve-its-pandemic-response-office/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 04, 2020
garetz:

Trump did not disband the pandemic response team, that's another big fat lie you picked up from the fake news media. If you're really interested in knowing what really happened, you can read about it from someone who was directly involved here;

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/03/16/no-white-house-didnt-dissolve-its-pandemic-response-office/

An opinion piece? You are really grasping at straws grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 11:35am On Apr 04, 2020
garetz:

Since you guys have been conditioned not to believe your ears and eyes and even your senses, I will transcribe the video for others to learn.
Here it is;
;The virus, the're working hard, looks like by April when it's gets a little warmer, it miraculous goes away. I hope that's true. But we are doing great in our country. China, I spoke with president xi and they are working very very hard, and I think it's all going to work out fine. Rough stuff, I tell you rough rough stuff, but I think it's going to work out good. We only have 11 cases and they are all getting better.

Now who takes responsibility for Trump's words? Was it the same "expert" that told him coronavirus will miraculously dissappear in April, that also told him chloroquine will cure the virus? Arguing with you guys is like arguing with the wind, you blow in all and every direction.
Even Islamic fundamentalists do not argue so senselessly.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 11:38am On Apr 04, 2020
ornicus:

An opinion piece? You are really grasping at straws grin
From someone who was a member of the team? Who was directly invoved in the events he is talking about? You would rather believe tales from people who were not there than from someone who was there?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 11:40am On Apr 04, 2020
wirinet:

Since you guys have been conditioned not to believe your ears and eyes and even your senses, I will transcribe the video for others to learn.
Here it is;
;The virus, the're working hard, looks like by April when it's gets a little warmer, it miraculous goes away. I hope that's true. But we are doing great in our country. China, I spoke with president xi and they are working very very hard, and I think it's all going to work out fine. Rough stuff, I tell you rough rough stuff, but I think it's going to work out good. We only have 11 cases and they are all getting better.

Now who takes responsibility for Trump's words? Was it the same "expert" that told him coronavirus will miraculously dissappear in April, that also told him chloroquine will cure the virus? Arguing with you guys is like arguing with the wind, you blow in all and every direction.
Even Islamic fundamentalists do not argue so senselessly.
So when someone says "I hope that's true" to you it means that the person is saying it will definitely happen Does Trump's words look like someone that is giving a definite timeline for the coronavirus ending? First he says "it looks like" then he says "I hope it's true" and you somehow miraculously concluded he was saying the virus will definitely be gone by April. This is the same "I hear whatever I want to hear" mentality that made some foolish liberals to go and drink fish tank cleaner and then try to blame Trump for their own stupidity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:04pm On Apr 04, 2020

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAh4uS4f78o

Garetz heroes in the reliable right wing media
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 5:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
Joe Biden's campaign said Friday the former vice president supports President Donald Trump's January 31 decision to ban foreign nationals who had been in China within the previous 14 days from entering the United States.

"Joe Biden supports travel bans that are guided by medical experts, advocated by public health officials, and backed by a full strategy," Kate Bedingfeld, Biden's deputy campaign manager, told CNN. "Science supported this ban, therefore he did too."

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/04/03/politics/joe-biden-trump-china-coronavirus/index.html

cc: ornicus, you've been bad mouthing the travel ban all day. Even Joe Biden thinks you're wrong and Trump did the right thing grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 5:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
The following liberal idiots called Trump's China travel ban xenophobic and racist;

Nancy Pelosi
Chuck Schumer
Joe Biden
Bernie Sanders

Now more than two months later Joe Biden is agreeing that Trump was right after all. Can you imagine that? Imagine if this clown was in charge, he would have made the right call two months later than Trump did.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (4147) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: LordReed(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.