Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (443) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1648587 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (4146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 3:26am On Apr 07, 2020
1. Anyone remember when Hillary Clinton said "no one is above the law" like 3 times? She must have excluded herself.

2. George Soros want people to drop off their vote in corner drop boxes,

3. This Democrat congresswoman is taking Trump to the ICC Hague over Hydroxy chloroquine.

4. Hillary Clinton is calling for the assassination of Trump here again, look at the picture with sniper scope. She asked people to watch how to kill the dragon last week because Kanye West said " Trump has energy of the dragon" not long ago.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 3:40am On Apr 07, 2020
We are closed to the judgement day now, the entire underground of the central park has tunnels and dumbs where children and victims of human trafficking are held. The demonrats are now twisting the story by saying that they want to dig a big hole and bury coronavirus victims in the central park. You can't dig a whole at the central park, the entire place are tunnels, it's like saying you want to dig a whole on top of an underground train station.

Democrats will do anything to cover up their crimes.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goldmaxx(f): 5:11am On Apr 07, 2020
wowcatty:
During Obama presidency, democrats said "there won't be Republican presidents in the next 60 years" but today we know that there won't be democrats president anytime soon.
Do you know why?
During Obama's tenure there was high voter turnout in California especially LA and other major cities due to minorities concentration in those urban areas and I understand why. So the election landscape has been made to favour the democrats for at least the next two decades in presidential elections.

To be honest, no one would have beaten Clinton in the Republican Party except Donald Trump because he came and passed a different message that appealed to a particular democratic voting block though that are not actwually democrats (we call them the Reagan democrats). And they perceived him as an outsider who's not a regular party establishment, a successful business man who would put his business experience in governance.

Ted Cruz or Marco Rubio and the rest wouldn't have hit those punchlines that would have motivated people to come out and vote. They would have pretended and formed political correctness just like Bernie Sanders blew his chance to finish crooked Hillary and grab the nomination when her email and corruption case came out. The same reason he can never be president of any country. He's running a weak campaign, forget his base. He doesn't know how to play the game of politics.

Trump has opened a pathway for republicans to white house so even if California gives the democrats 15 million votes it won't be a determining factor to victory. The founding fathers foresaw this period and created the electoral college vote to checkmate over population in such cities. Meaning no state is more important in presidential elections than the other. Every state no matter how small got to play a role in electing a president, hence the effectiveness of the electoral college.

That's why the Dems don't want sanctuary cities to be closed because those immigrants and aliens make up a large voting block for the them.

Trump has given the republicans a lifeline, they would be ever grateful. No one saw that coming.
The Dems may not get to see the presidency anytime soon due to trump's precedence.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 5:18am On Apr 07, 2020
Exactly!
Goldmaxx:
Do you know why?
During Obama's tenure there was high voter turnout in California especially LA and other major cities due to minorities concentration in those urban areas and I understand why. So the election landscape has been made to favour the democrats for at least the next two decades in presidential elections.

To be honest, no one would have beaten Clinton in the Republican Party except Donald Trump because he came and passed a different message that appealed to a particular voting democratic voting block though that are not actually democrats (we call them the Reagan democrats). And they perceived him as an outsider who's not a regular party establishment, a successful business man who would put his business experience in governance.

Ted Cruz or Marco Rubio and the rest wouldn't have hit those punchlines that would have motivated people to come out and vote. They would have pretended and formed political correctness just like Bernie Sanders blew his chance to finish crooked Hillary and grab the nomination when her email and corruption case came out. The same reason he can never be president of any country. He's running a weak campaign, forget his base. He doesn't know how to play the game of politics.

Trump has opened a pathway for democrats to white house so even if California gives the democrats 15 million votes it won't be a determining factor to victory. The founding fathers foresaw this period and created the electoral college vote to checkmate over population in such cities. Meaning no state is more important in presidential elections than the other. Every state no matter how small got to play a role in electing a president, hence the effectiveness of the electoral college.

That's why the Dems don't want sanctuary cities to be closed because those immigrants and aliens make up a large voting block for the them.

Trump has given the republicans a lifeline, they would be ever grateful. No one saw that coming.
The Dems may not get to see the presidency anytime soon due to trump's precedence.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:20am On Apr 07, 2020
wowcatty:
You missed me that much?

And who told you that you are sane, the opposite is true for you.

Well! I heard it contributed to the problem in Wuhan with the way people were dropping dead in the street but it's not a problem in the US at the moment and Trump had a meeting over it last year and I expect him to get to it but the children first.

Thanks goodness your dumba** is doing well grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 5:23am On Apr 07, 2020
garetz:

As usual, when your lack of knowledge is exposed, you descend into the gutter and start looking for a mud fight. Go and look for another pig to rumble in the mud with you. I'm not one of your kind
is that your brilliant counter argument? Typical! undecided
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 5:27am On Apr 07, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

Trump saying it has been approved by FDA never meant you should involve in self medication.
FDA approving it is not same as self medicate.

Self medication is wrong , whether Covid or not.

tRump is in the public eye, for better or worse there are supporters of his who take his every comments as gospel, and everything else as deep state conspiracy thanks to him, those deaths are indirectly on him too because he has no reason to suggest that the drugs could stop corona, especially when his CDC experts had not briefed him on that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 5:32am On Apr 07, 2020
garetz:
It's your own brain that is filled with marbles. I am not being specific, Trump has never said anything remotely resembling chloroquine being an across board or a stand alone drug. And you seem to be afflicted by some kind of delusion of grandeur, who the hell needs your acceptance of chloroquine or not? You're telling me about your standards for accepting as if it is of any consequence or even relevant in anyway undecided. The FDA has already approved it and Chloroquine is already been used to good effect in The US and many other countries to battle the virus. Who gives a damn what you think or don't think about it
and for the record, my delusion of grandeur is medically approved and sanctioned both nationally and internationally as the standards you foolishly think is exclusively mine were set up internationally by people smarter than both you and me to defeat the cancer of bias in scientific research, how about you and tRump just shut da fvck up on things you are not qualified to give an opinion on? Huh? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 5:42am On Apr 07, 2020
One can't help but wonder the kind of evil people all over this place!

You mean Trump should abaddon his own people and let 3M give the masks to other countries? When you or your wife gets pregnant and give birth, you will give the baby to your barren neighbor because the neighbor sold you some prenatal medicine, right?

Trump is doing the right thing at the right time, his response is appropriate and in some cases above expectations, no one could have done a better job and not the propaganda you are making it out to be. Trump responded when your gods were attacking him for overreacting in the middle of fake impeachment, emptying shelf and had to build the stockpiles from ground up.

Let Canada keep what it sells to America and see who blinks first. Trump has since found out that the so called allies are just to rip America off and are of no benefit to America. Is it not the 5Eyes that tried to overthrow his administration?

And what should Trump be careful of, killing him? They have tried more than 30 times and failed. Trump's administration is the Lord's doing and it's marvelous in our eyes! A praying president will be hard to get by the enemies. Trump brought prayer to the White House, gave churches their rights back and for the first time in a long time, schools are praying again. Let Canada get medical supplies from China and stop selling woodpulp to the US, some other countries will be glad to sell.

Wait, I thought Trudeau can run his mouth, what is he waiting for? Let him go to town on Trump already.

You will all cover your faces in shame soon, that's if you have conscience.
ornicus:

Probably no one can trust trump. The man is an audio president, after all. Its like those scenarios when there is an emergency and every one pushes the vendor/contractor to solve, and once its over, no one is ready to pay

There is also the issue that I'm sure you've read where this administration just started placing orders for ventilators and ppe just a week or so ago. Now they are trying to bully / steal orders that were placed months ago by more proactive nations.

Reminds me of when I was in university. By proper personal planning, I always had a bucket of water ready every morning to have my bath with. One fine day, there was no running water. Everyone was running around, and I was just calmly in my bed.

When it was time for my bath, I found that some arsehile had taken my water from where it was secured in a locker and had his bath with it. Thats what's happening here. Those who failed to plan are stealing from those who planned.

This is capitalism and trump chaos. I have said it repeatedly.

Trump should also be careful. He keeps trying to steal potential vaccines or relief materials. If everyone else decided to play his game things would get ugly.

He failed to learn from the failed China tariffs. Apparently there is woodpulp in the ppe supply chain that is only available in Canada. Also so parts of America are powered by Canadian energy companies. So if trudeau was to play trumps game..

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 6:06am On Apr 07, 2020
We recognize the truth and we follow it.

No! Only murderer is responsible for the death he caused, not the innocent.

The deaths are on the governors who refuse to give the life saving medicine to their patients even when people are surviving on it, all because the deepstate/big pharma won't be making money out of it. All the doctors using Hydroxy chloroquine haven't lost a a single patient to coronavirus and you have no ability to think why that is the case.

This speaks to the kind of people you are, human lives are nothing to you and as Q said, many of you will never come out of the stable no matter what.
GalaticHorde:
tRump is in the public eye, for better or worse there are supporters of his who take his every comments as gospel, and everything else as deep state conspiracy thanks to him, those deaths are indirectly on him too because he has no reason to suggest that the drugs could stop corona, especially when his CDC experts had not briefed him on that

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 6:13am On Apr 07, 2020
Haha! Zombie!
fieryy:

Thanks goodness your dumba** is doing well grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 6:17am On Apr 07, 2020
You are delusional!
wirinet:

Even though I have never been a fan of Joe Biden, to me anyone is better than Trump. Trump is the most incompetent, untrustworthy, I'll informed president in the world. I honestly don't know who is more incompetent between him and Buhari (and I was a Buhari supporter).

Having said that, we all know Joe Biden has speech impediment as he has confessed to before. He is not articulate in speech, Trump too is very inarticulate in his speech, he able to fool his worshipers by repeating the same simple adjectives again and again ie, the best in the world, the greatest people, etc. Both of them are no where near Obama is public speaking.

Now this is a transcription of the clip you showed.
We cannot let this.. we've never allowed any crisis from the civil war, straight through to the pandemic of 17th all the way 16th, we have never never let our democracy sakes second fiddle, we can both have a democracy and elections at the same time correct the public health.

He was obvious talking about the coronavirus pandemic as it relates to postponement of election activities like the the primaries or the elections itself. He was trying to say that no crisis had ever affected the elections, not even the civil war or the 16th or 17th century pandemics (he was unsure of the century). He concluded that they can have the elections and at the same time deal with the public health concerns posed by the current pandemic.

Trump often argues with himself. He argues one way and then argues against his own position a few days later

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ire9vjnkdI

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 6:26am On Apr 07, 2020
You must be the dumbest of all!

And getting 3 or more likes show the sort of people here!

Yes you can, some medicines actual work for more than two conditions, diuretic works for blood pressure and heart condition. That's why the Hydroxy chloroquine is used for even 3 conditions arthritis, malaria and lupus, ok?
wirinet:

Are you that ignorant or simply dumb. You don't use a drug that's used to treat heart attack to treat diabetes simply because it was/is used to treat heart attack and there is nothing to lose. You can't even use a drug that cures typhoid to cure staphylococcus simply because both are bacteria. Drugs have side effects, contraindications, and so many other restrictions. If you prescribe medicines on a "what have you got to lose" basis instead of through proper trials and tests, you will kill more people that you will cure.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 6:36am On Apr 07, 2020
wowcatty:
You must be the dumbest of all!

And getting 3 or more likes show the sort of people here!

Yes you can, some medicines actual work for two conditions and that's why the Hydroxy chloroquine is used for both malaria and lupus, ok?
Your are autistic. You guy's argument is that since chloroquine was used for malaria, you lose nothing by using trial and error to prescribe it for coronavirus (or other conditions ). Before hydroxychloroquine was approved and recommended for lupus, it went through clinical trials and WHO approvals and not the prophesy of one man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 6:41am On Apr 07, 2020
What are you talking about?

You guys just throw words around anyhow!

What is constitutional in rigging an elections? And do democrats understand what the constitution is? See how they break the law, left right and center!
CutieKing:

Stop confusing yourself man...every state has its own laws and are independent in some instances.
Elections in the US is a purely local affair as stated by the constitution,so is trump the first Republican president that would now want to use executive order to stop constitutional order??.
Make una dey take am easy nah.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 6:48am On Apr 07, 2020
Hello 911

Democrats have been murdered by Zanas!

grin grin
Zanas:
I heard a saying today and it's so true:

A fool at forty is a Democrat forever
grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 7:00am On Apr 07, 2020
wowcatty:
We recognize the truth and we follow it.

No! Only murderer is responsible for the death he caused, not the innocent.

The deaths are on the governors who refuse to give the life saving medicine to their patients even when people are surviving on it, all because the deepstate/big pharma won't be making money out of it. All the doctors using Hydroxy chloroquine haven't lost a a single patient to coronavirus and you have no ability to think why that is the case.

This speaks to the kind of people you are, human lives are nothing to you and as Q said, many of you will never come out of the stable no matter what.
Mr , Mrs or whatever you are, please don't quote me again! I am happy to indulge in exchanges with logical people, not batshit crazy ones
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 7:01am On Apr 07, 2020
garetz:

Unproven? Tell that to the Democratic rep in the link below whose life was saved from the coronavirus by the use of chloroquine. Liberals, Democrats and the fake news media can all go eat shiit!!! Lives are being saved by doctors using chloroquine. This lady is a democrat rep, wirinet can't accuse her of being a Trump stooge. Read her story and stop this foolish liberal propaganda by the fake news media

https://amp.freep.com/amp/2955430001
Do you guys ever read the links you provide past the headings. You Google a targeted phrase and then get linked to one obscure site with a report that looks like it was written while taking a shit in a loo.
Here are excerpts from your link;

A Democratic state representative from Detroit is crediting hydroxychloroquine — and Republican President Donald Trump who touted the drug — for saving her in her battle with the coronavirus.

President Trump is taking credit for saving her life by touting the drug (by divine vision). What of the over 10,000 deaths so far and the over 100,000 Trump is expecting to die, who takes credit for them?

State Rep. Karen Whitsett, who learned Monday she has tested positive for COVID-19, said she started taking hydroxychloroquine on March 31, prescribed by her doctor, after both she and her husband sought treatment for a range of symptoms on March 18.

The said rep. just learnt on Monday 30th March that she has coronavirus, and started taking hydroxychloroquine the next day which provided a miraculous cure immediately. Meanwhile she and her husband had sought treatment for a range of symptoms since 18th of March.
So what treatment had she undergone for two weeks prior to the miraculous cure?

"It has a lot to do with the president ... bringing it up," Whitsett said. "He is the only person who has the power to make it a priority."

Asked whether she thinks Trump may have saved her life , Whitsett said: "Yes, I do," and "I do thank him for that."

Trump is next to Jesus, infact Trump is a Saviour. He is the only person in the world that found a cure for coronavirus.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 7:02am On Apr 07, 2020

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 7:02am On Apr 07, 2020
Zanas:
I heard a saying today and it's so true:

A fool at forty is a Democrat forever
grin grin grin
Shots fired! I repeat, shots fired!!

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 7:07am On Apr 07, 2020
garetz:
Liberals aren't providing any solutions, all they do is criticize and try to stand in the way of any help that is being offered to coronavirus patients because they prefer for people to die. Michigan and New Jersey are shaping up to become the next Democrat run coronavirus clusterfuck states thanks to liberal stupidity.

@bolded, very true bro, so very true

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 7:13am On Apr 07, 2020
You iddiotic morrron have shifted the goal post again!

You started with one medicine can't be used for two conditions to where you are now and you will soon tip over the cliff at this rate.

No wonder you are all queuing behind a senile Biden!

So we should be studying the medicine that's being used for a long time while people die, right? Liberal logic! What about those using it and getting the cure? You all have blood in your hands and the people dying are mostly democrats because most conservatives are awake and outside the stable. Whatever is driving you nuts in Trump, I wish I can just take a peek into your world for 1 sec, but I don't ever want to be there, it must be the craziest loony bin ever.
wirinet:

Your are autistic. You guy's argument is that since chloroquine was used for malaria, you lose nothing by using trial and error to prescribe it for coronavirus (or other conditions ). Before hydroxychloroquine was approved and recommended for lupus, it went into clinical trials and WHO approvals and not the prophesy of one man.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 7:15am On Apr 07, 2020
zendi:

Don't try to understand it, he's gaffing in tongues.
But Democrats are boasting that all he needs to win is to be alive on election day.
That's why they invented the open borders, ballot harvesting, mail voting.
That's why they're against voter ID; want minors and felons to vote and the electoral college scrapped.
The Left knows ways to win elections that make the "third world" green with envy.
Lol @ he is gaffing in tongues grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 7:17am On Apr 07, 2020
wirinet:

Even though I have never been a fan of Joe Biden, to me anyone is better than Trump. Trump is the most incompetent, untrustworthy, I'll informed president in the world. I honestly don't know who is more incompetent between him and Buhari (and I was a Buhari supporter).

Having said that, we all know Joe Biden has speech impediment as he has confessed to before. He is not articulate in speech, Trump too is very inarticulate in his speech, he able to fool his worshipers by repeating the same simple adjectives again and again ie, the best in the world, the greatest people, etc. Both of them are no where near Obama is public speaking.

Now this is a transcription of the clip you showed.
We cannot let this.. we've never allowed any crisis from the civil war, straight through to the pandemic of 17th all the way 16th, we have never never let our democracy sakes second fiddle, we can both have a democracy and elections at the same time correct the public health.

He was obvious talking about the coronavirus pandemic as it relates to postponement of election activities like the the primaries or the elections itself. He was trying to say that no crisis had ever affected the elections, not even the civil war or the 16th or 17th century pandemics (he was unsure of the century). He concluded that they can have the elections and at the same time deal with the public health concerns posed by the current pandemic.

Trump often argues with himself. He argues one way and then argues against his own position a few days later

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ire9vjnkdI
Even your own transcripts of what Biden said still doesn't make any sense at all. Read what you transcribed again;

" We cannot let this.. we've never allowed any crisis from the civil war, straight through to the pandemic of 17th all the way 16th, we have never never let our democracy sakes second fiddle, we can both have a democracy and elections at the same time correct the public health. "

This is completely mumbo jumbo from old joe
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 07, 2020
GalaticHorde:
On whose hands are the deaths of The people that abused Tramadol and died as a result.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 7:25am On Apr 07, 2020
GalaticHorde:
Not one person has died from the chloroquine prescription Trump supported. The two ignorant fellows who drank fish tank cleaner in Arizona are not even Trump supporters, they were Democrats and Hilary Clinton supporters. Trump has nothing to do with their being so dumb not to know the difference between fish tank cleaner and chloroquine. Their being Hilary Clinton supporters may have something to do with it though cos Trump supporters ain't as stupid as those two.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 7:26am On Apr 07, 2020
But why is New York governor Cuomo keeping the medicines and preventing the pharmacy from dispensing it after doctors and patients have determined its best for the patients? Cuomo wants people to come to the hospitals to get the medicines so they can be exposed to more danger.

Trump should send the next batches to the pharmacies directly

The hell is definitely empty, all the devils are here on earth as democrats.

Watch how Boris Johnson will use the Hydroxy chloroquine and get better from the ICU.
GalaticHorde:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/what-do-you-have-to-lose-inside-trumps-embrace-of-a-risky-drug-against-coronavirus/2020/04/06/0a744d7e-781f-11ea-a130-df573469f094_story.html?utm_campaign=wp_main&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 7:30am On Apr 07, 2020
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 07, 2020
wirinet:

Your are autistic. You guy's argument is that since chloroquine was used for malaria, you lose nothing by using trial and error to prescribe it for coronavirus (or other conditions ). Before hydroxychloroquine was approved and recommended for lupus, it went through clinical trials and WHO approvals and not the prophesy of one man.
was Lupus a pandemic? Has any Coronavirus patient died after being treated with Chloroquine?

Lab tests have been done and showed it worked, success rate of over 80% recorded on patients, but more tests still need to be carried out quite alright to confirm this. However this will take more time, do you propose people keep dying while they wait for confirmation?

This is simple logic.
If you have a loved one whose case is deteriorating and the doctor offers to prescribe chloroquine you will say no that you await WHO’s announcement.

This is where the what’s there to lose comes in.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 7:53am On Apr 07, 2020
wirinet:

Do you guys ever read the links you provide past the headings. You Google a targeted phrase and then get linked to one obscure site with a report that looks like it was written while taking a shit in a loo.

President Trump is taking credit for saving her life by touting the drug (by divine vision). What of the over 10,000 deaths so far and the over 100,000 Trump is expecting to die, who takes credit for them?

The said rep. just learnt on Monday 30th March that she has coronavirus, and started taking hydroxychloroquine the next day which provided a miraculous cure immediately. Meanwhile she and her husband had sought treatment for a range of symptoms since 18th of March.

Trump is next to Jesus, infact Trump is a Saviour. He is the only person in the world that found a cure for coronavirus.

- No place in that post did president Trump take credit for anything, it was the Democratic rep herself that was giving Trump credit for touting a drug that saved her life

- You've been accusing anyone who supports the use of chloroquine of being a Trump supporter. Well, here you have a democrat rep and she's telling you the same thing, chloroquine is saving lives!!

- As for who will take responsibility for the 10,000 deaths, maybe you should look at the Democrat governors whose states are currently accounting for about 85% of coronavirus deaths in America. Go figure why that much deaths are occuring in Democrat controlled states.

- You are just beating about the bush, the point in that article is that chloroquine saved the life of that Democrat rep, you liberals can propaganda all you want, chloroquine is saving lives! Doctors who are smart enough to use it are saving the lives of their patients.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 7:58am On Apr 07, 2020
What's your point exactly?

You are the one not making sense! From the 31st to whatever day should not be less than 2 days. A medicine that doesn't give some relief to you in 48 hours is not the right medicine. Doctors have said the patients they gave Hydroxy chloroquine to didn't have to be intubated at all and that means the medicine starts working immediately because one of the first things to do to a new intake after vital signs is intubation in this very case. So if a patient didn't have a need for it, it must be that the medicine is working immediately.

In a sane world the credit belongs to Trump, but there's nothing sane about you people, so it's ok, all Trump wants is for people to get healed.

The 10,000 deaths are on the governors and everyone of you who supported this drug to be withheld from the victims.

The ever changing 100,000 deaths is from your fake scientists who started with 2 millions to now 81,000, remember how "Trump doesn't believe in science" and "believe Fauci" crusade and as it turned out, the only one that has been right and consistent is Trump!
wirinet:

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 07, 2020
I don’t know what’s the fuss about on this chloroquine.
1. Trump wouldn’t just announce it without expert advice. Only where he goofed was that FDA has approved it as a cure.
2. Even the FDA agrees that there is some success in its use reason for the emergency use approval in the face of the pandemic.
3. Doctors are prescribing it and there’s still success in its use, unless Liberals are saying Trump forced the doctors to.

I ask again what’s the fuss about.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (4146) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.