Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (579) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1580441 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) ... (4132) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MaziAlaye(m): 5:57pm On Jun 06, 2020

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 6:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
zendi:

"Brazil, Argentina and co" are South America, not Southern America.
The person you quoted said Southern USA, she's right and you're wrong.
Was it night school you attended in the "third world" before you stowed away to do antifa in America, to go and join other wildlife from around the world, courtsey of the Left, in trashing that great nation down to the 4th world?
You said somewhere that you come to Nigeria every year to see your father. Please when next you're coming, make sure you don't bring any looted/stolen item with you, even a wrist watch, to come and defile our blessed land. Even your father agrees with me that nobody sent you to America to go and do antifa.
We've made a decree, if you bring with you, say an iPad, looted from Apple Store, it will electrocute you on Nigerian soil, be warned.
Lucasbabboon doesn't even know the difference between Southern America and South America? grin grin Chai!!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MaziAlaye(m): 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
sexylassie2:
Blacks celebs love donald trump before he became president, love to sing his name in their rap music, want to be like him.

Donald trump donated to their causes and help many of these black celebs.

Donald trump was a DNC member, gave donations to Hillary Clinton,, suddenly he contested and won against the woman the elite and the media wants, over night he becomes a racist and a sexist.

The beautiful stuff is among black celebs, only kanye west have been the outspoken ones, the others have been silence, they cant speak out even if they disagree with some issues within their community because they will be ambushed and destroyed.

black people are just tools for white liberal who own the media, many of them do not care about black plights what they care about is control and black people are the ones doing their dirty jobs for them because they know they are emotional.

These white liberals claiming they love blacks, can they leave their jobs for a black person to take it, will they still live in their neighborhood when black people start living there.

Hollywood and the media are the chiefs of liberalism and spread topics that aligned to the DNC, how many blacks are top executives in those industries.

You're Absolutely right!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
obixcel:
Lucasbabboon doesn't even know the difference between Southern America and South America? grin grin Chai!!
Obi Uchendu, coming from a village Coon, you are very daft. Have been to places in the world you can't even dream of. A worthless guy that's living like a poor midget who is barking up on the wrong tree. You and I have been on this forum for years, what have you achieved in life except licking the rear of Trump. Have you gotten your Biafra yet ?.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
Do anyone realize not single one of these circus barking coons and trolls ever step their ugly feet in America but they know about more America than those who grew up there. If you guys are so political sophisticated, how come Nigeria is in a funk ?. Fair question to ask because Charity Begins at Home. Waiting for answers from coons and unpaid trolls.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
Uchendu the midget, expecting your reply.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
Now the statue of the Confederate Gen Lee will come down in Richmond, Virginia. About time they pull the symbol of Racism and Confederacy down. That Statue is a reminder of a dark chapter in American history. Good riddance to symbol of Nazism, Klans and White Supremacists. Coons, eat your heart out.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
Not single one of these loud mouths coons and trolls ever contributed a Dime to Uncle Sam and they are the ones that shouts the most. What gladdens my heart is not one of these born losers can walk into the US Embassy in Abuja or Consulate in Lagos Island and come out with a Visa because the vile Pig they worship don't want their kind in his Lilly White America. Why the support for a vile Racist Trump that think of people like you as a subhuman species out of the African Jungle. Stockholm Syndrome at the worst.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MaziAlaye(m): 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
The architect of the 1994 Crime Bill (Sleey Joe) that led to mass incarceration of Black Americans is officially the presumptive Democratic nominee to oppose the so called racist sitting Republican President.

It's like using a blowtorch to put out a fire.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
MaziAlaye:
The architect of the 1994 Crime Bill (Sleey Joe) that led to mass incarceration of Black Americans is officially the presumptive Democratic nominee to oppose the so called racist sitting Republican President.

It's like using a blowtorch to put out a fire.
I can safely assure you over 90% of African Americans will vote for Biden because we don't want a vile racist as our president. We are going through a massive registration of voters especially young people and the shocker will be coming on Nov 3rd. You will hear about it on the news because you don't count when the tyre hits the road.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MaziAlaye(m): 6:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
Abbeybailey:
I can safely assure you over 90% of African Americans will vote for Biden because we don't want a vile racist as our president. We are going through a massive registration of voters especially young people and the shocker will be coming on Nov 3rd. You will hear about it on the news because you don't count when the tyre hits the road.

LMFAOOOOOOOO

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kopfschmerzen: 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
https://twitter.com/akalamusic/status/1269301570535071744?s=19

How do the black on black folks discredit this brother from Britain.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
MaziAlaye:

LMFAOOOOOOOO
You coons love to deride African Americans but you coons forget that at your best, you couldn't carry our jockstrap. Micheal Jordan of Chicago Bulls fame just donated $100 million to the Civil Rights Movement in America yesterday. FYI, That's an African American right there and not one of you can donate N5.000 to a cause you believe in. Black Americans are the most successful and the Richest Blacks anywhere on Earth.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MaziAlaye(m): 7:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
Abbeybailey:
You coons love to deride African Americans but you coons forget that at your best, you couldn't carry our jockstrap. Micheal Jordan of Chicago Bulls fame just donated $100 million to the Civil Rights Movement in America yesterday. FYI, That's an African American right there and not one of you can donate N5.000 to a cause you believe in. Black Americans are the most successful and the Richest Blacks anywhere on Earth.

African Americans are the most disgusting set of racist on planet Earth. Racist to fellow Africans, racist to fellow whites, racist to even their fellow black Americans. But y'all think racism is only when White men discriminates African Americans.. You think your black skin is more superior than the African man skin??.....

When you're ready to have this conversation call me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
MaziAlaye:

African Americans are the most disgusting set of racist on planet Earth. Racist to fellow Africans, racist to fellow whites, racist to even their fellow black Americans. But y'all think racism is only when White men discriminates African Americans.. You think your black skin is more superior than the African man skin??.....

When you're ready to have this conversation call me.
How Do I have conversation with a villager who never live with an African American in his life. Those African Americans are the richest and the most successful blacks in the world. They don't live on $1.50 cents a day and sewage do not go through their houses and they don't lack electricity and good drinkable water. Many of them are Billionares, Multi millionaires and millionaires in real money not toilet paper money. Get that in your brain Nazi loving coon.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MaziAlaye(m): 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
Abbeybailey:
How Do I have conversation with a villager who never live with an African American in his life. Those African Americans are the richest and the most successful blacks in the world. They don't live on $1.50 cents a day and sewage do not go through their houses and they don't lack electricity and good drinkable water. Many of them are Billionares, Multi millionaires and millionaires in real money not toilet paper money. Get that in your brain Nazi loving coon.

grin grin See as poverty and your profile picture wan resemble each other. Only heaven knows the kind of menial job you do in America that makes you brag as if you're entitled to any of those billionaires crumbs. Na social media dey make you talk this nonsense with me cha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:29pm On Jun 06, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
sexylassie2:

People who got class don't go about abusing, they sit and listen rationallly.
You, thankfully, never called anyone, "coon". You "sit and listen rationally" because, you "got class".
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 06, 2020
budaatum:
So, lets choke him to death!?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-candace-owens-interview-tweet-george-floyd-death-twitter-a9552456.html
he’s no hero but doesn’t deserve to die extrajudicially.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
MaziAlaye:

grin grin See as poverty and your profile picture wan resemble each other. Only heaven knows the kind of menial job you do in America that makes you brag as if you're entitled to any of those billionaires crumbs. Na social media dey make you talk this nonsense with me cha
I am doing fine and unlike you don't need a nickel from anyone. Just to tell you and your other bottom dwellers friends that black Americans are the most successful group of Blacks in the planet. We don't live like paupers like some people here do.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
he’s no hero but doesn’t deserve to die extrajudicially.
Thank you. In killing him, they made him a martyr..

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
I would like to take this time to thank the Republicans for freeing the slaves.

Thank you AB Lincoln

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MaziAlaye(m): 10:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
budaatum:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-candace-owens-interview-tweet-george-floyd-death-twitter-a9552456.html

Anyone who really watched that Candace Owens video won't have a problem in what she said.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
MaziAlaye:

Anyone who really watched that Candace Owens video won't have a problem in what she said.
You are just a coon like Candace but at least Candace can vote for trump, what about you ?.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
stanech:

Thank you AB Lincoln
Abraham Lincoln is the great Emancipator unlike these present RepubliKKKLans. I live in the Land of Lincoln and I was at his grave last summer in Springfield, Illinois.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OyinbowithaTan(m): 10:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
stanech:

Thank you AB Lincoln

The Antifas trashed the Lincoln statue in London.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MaziAlaye(m): 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
Abbeybailey:
You are just a coon like Candace but at least Candace can vote for trump, what about you ?.

Scumbag, you forgot to add he's gonna give me biafra that's why I'm supporting himgrin cheesy..

Come suck my d**k loverboy wink wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OyinbowithaTan(m): 10:50pm On Jun 06, 2020
budaatum:

In 2019 10 blacks and 19 whites, unarmed, died in police custody in the US.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
MaziAlaye:

Scumbag, you forgot to add he's gonna give me biafra that's why I'm supporting himgrin cheesy..

Come suck my d**k loverboy wink wink
Coon. What is biting you is worse than you thought okrika boy. Go fvck yourself in the sewage dumb you live. N30.000 monthly crew.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
budaatum:

You, thankfully, never called anyone, "coon". You "sit and listen rationally" because, you "got class".
That's not true, read her posts.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 12:08am On Jun 07, 2020
stanech:

Thank you AB Lincoln
I'm 100% sure non of AB liconln republican supporters wave Confederate flags when he was freeing the slaves unlike the Trump replubican supporters of today.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 3:11am On Jun 07, 2020
Hmmm

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) ... (4132) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: MentalCase98 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.