Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,112 members, 7,860,027 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:21 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (595) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1698314 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) ... (4179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2020
Somewhere in Lagos peeps are protesting the death of a girl by a police officer. Is the officer white too?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
ribbit:
not even from external aggression or nuclear bomb, but from freaking protesters. grin
Maybe we need to change his name to Chicken Don.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:57pm On Jun 09, 2020
Qstorm:

Hey BLM, where’s the protests for black babies being aborted? Oh here’s a good one, any protests on black fathers missing from the home? What are Chi town averages for black on black crime? .. again I ask you WHERE’S THOSE PROTESTS? See y’all like to pick and choose shit.. FOH mehn

They said about 16 million black babies are being aborted and the so called BLM are actively supporting this genocide of black lives.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Trump is a coward . You remember in 2016 during the campaign and someone yelled hey and he chickened out the same way he chickened his way out of Vietnam. Fat ugly piece of chicken doodoo.
lmao.. what I found funny is that some veterans who actually fought in wars, who got drafted against their will are supporting this coward orange KFC mascot who got bailed out cos of his daddy. grin

I guess racism/religionism is more important to them than principle.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2020
Qstorm:

Those swamp rats you mentioned are bottom of the pile. Like they are stuck beneath the whole pile of shit.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11698640_trumpvsthedeepstatee1527504616483_jpeg915caadb9d9d11dc460b9ff5fd2727a2

Drain the swamp! cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by A40(m): 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

Like I’ve always said that this is a police thing and not some racist shiiii. I’m sure if this 75 year old man was black y’all would have started shouting racism. This is where the inferiority complex comes in.

I repeat tagging Floyd’s death a racist act is either politics or inferiority complex. No evidence has shown otherwise.
This is the problem with obfuscation. You people will bring unrelated matters and begin to compare to prove non existent points.

How this invalidates multiple instances of clear racial profiling and police brutality specifically Targeted at blacks defies all logic. I will not waste my time arguing with people that insist on being wilfully ignorant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 5:10pm On Jun 09, 2020
A40:
How do you see things like that and not cringe. Just look at what the supposed leader of the free world is tweeting

Bunker Trump is definitely losing it, still hiding in the bunker, but twitting rubbish as usual that Martin Gugino is an Antifa provocateur, yet some of his apologist here will continue to scream 'Heil Trump', 'Heil Trump'. With over 110k deaths from covid-19, BunkerTrump is not fit to be a local councillor.

Martin Gugino, a 75 years old part of the Catholic Worker Movement and member of two nonprofits organization.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 5:13pm On Jun 09, 2020
garetz:

Steve Miller is not a racist!! So because one 23 year old intern says he is racist then he must be? Why are you liberals this stupid? I have asked you for example of his actions or words that shows he is racist but you can't produce any one. This is is a man that has lived a public life since his school days, if you are having problems showing his racist words or actions then you are a good for nothing liar. Antifa are very much Nazis who want to shut down free speech for people with opposing views. What they choose to call themselves doesn't change that just like North Korea calling themselves Democratic republic of Korea doesn't make them democratic.

No hating man!!! You are willfully stupid. Start by googling 'the camp of saint'.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by A40(m): 5:15pm On Jun 09, 2020
garetz:

I only told you what your friend abbeybailey said you shameless asslicker. I am not a braiwashed fool like you that has no sense at all and worships people that only see your kind as useful idiots for getting votes and political power.
Shut up your mouth you fetid bush dog. Why do you Stan and worship a man that has no respect for your kind? How can you respect a man that sees your homeland as a shithole despite never being there. You don't need to be a Republican or Democrat to appreciate simple decency, even lifelong Republicans are turning their backs on Trump because of his unrelenting stupidity, dishonesty and lack of accountability

Get your useless Uncle Ruckus self out of my mentions you self loathing swine

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 09, 2020
A40:
This is the problem with obfuscation. You people will bring unrelated matters and begin to compare to prove non existent points.

How this invalidates multiple instances of clear racial profiling and police brutality specifically Targeted at blacks defies all logic. I will not waste my time arguing with people that insist on being wilfully ignorant
when there’s a motive, everything is pushed based on agenda. Have I said there’s no racism? The fact remains no evidence to prove Floyd was killed as a result of racism. Also if this 75yr old was black y’all would have started shouting racism
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 5:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

No hating man!!! You are willfully stupid. Start by googling 'the camp of saint'.
No hating man, you are a fool.
Start by reading this article

https://www.heraldbulletin.com/opinion/letters_to_the_editor/reader-viewpoint-black-america-and-the-democratic-party/article_e1c84e02-43a3-11ea-86bd-a3669425ec8b.html

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2020
A40:
Shut up your mouth you fetid bush dog. Why do you Stan and worship a man that has no respect for your kind? How can you respect a man that sees your homeland as a shithole despite never being there. You don't need to be a Republican or Democrat to appreciate simple decency, even lifelong Republicans are turning their backs on Trump because of his unrelenting stupidity, dishonesty and lack of accountability

Set him straight my man. I was even thinking that Trump would brought up Biafra when he met with Buhari last summer in the WH knowing Buhari don't want to go there after the Operation Python Dance debacle. Trump never mentioned Biafra once and he even commended Buhari. A lot of these coons support Trump thinking he's their gateway to Biafra but what these knuckleheads don't realize is that Trump do not care about them. Trump doesn't even want them in America if he get his way and we all know why. Then, what's the purpose of these coons idolizing a guy that hates them with all the cells in his body ?.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SenecaTheYonger: 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2020
- End qualified Immunity; it protects cops from lawsuits and holds them to a different set of standards than the rest of us.

- Demilitarize the police

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2020
DCatt:

Haha! Not getting Trump killed must be painful to you swamp creatures.

When we now have terrorists worst than Al Qaida, Bokohara and the rest all over the world combined and have laid siege in Washington, white house has to be protected from you evil souls and that's what Trump did with the fence around it.

Your gods have brought the wars Trump will no longer let them fight overseas in to the US.

You can go and keep killing the innocent people with mass shootings and bombings, God will catch you one day.

The only house your gods will be occupying is in Cuba, it's called Guantanamo bay!

It is called the Soros Takeover but justice is coming to them soon!

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 5:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
A40:

Lol, Another lunatic on the loose. I Stan a man that respects and loves black people. I can't say the same for you because you are asslicking the ones that see you as a slave. I don't need to be a republican or Democrat to see that you are a braiwashed fool.

Now get your stupid ass out of my mentions you braiwashed pig!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2020
garetz:

No hating man, you are a fool.
Start by reading this article

https://www.heraldbulletin.com/opinion/letters_to_the_editor/reader-viewpoint-black-america-and-the-democratic-party/article_e1c84e02-43a3-11ea-86bd-a3669425ec8b.html

You know more than Americans that know Miller is the brain child behind all our new racist immigration policies.

You know more than his uncle than called him a white nationalists.

You know more than the former intern, he was trying to brainwash.

You even know more than his former high school mates, that said he ended friendship with every black and brown folks.

You also know more than folks that said in his campaign for school position, he told the students to stop picking trash. Cos the mostly Hispanic janitors are paid to do so.

My man, if you are not a fool then nothing better fit the stupidity you display here daily.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2020
garetz:

Lol, Another lunatic on the loose. I Stan a man that respects and loves black people. I can't say the same for you because you are asslicking the ones that see as a slave. I don't need to be a republican or Democrat to see that you are a braiwashed fool.

Nazi loving poverty cursed coon, you sure get a mouth on you.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by A40(m): 5:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
feedthenation:

Bunker Trump is definitely losing it, still hiding in the bunker, but twitting rubbish as usual that Martin Gugino is an Antifa provocateur, yet some of his apologist here will continue to scream 'Heil Trump', 'Heil Trump'. With over 110k deaths from covid-19, BunkerTrump is not fit to be a local councillor.

Martin Gugino, a 75 years old part of the Catholic Worker Movement and member of two nonprofits organization.
I don't understand the appeal of Trump to any self respecting black male. A man who himself and his followers hate their kind with every cell in their bodies.

Divider in Chief and is presently overseeing the biggest health debacle in recent history.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 5:28pm On Jun 09, 2020
A40:

I'm so surprise the trash these losers post are from black men living in Africa. Even Trump white nationalists base can't do more than the work these folks put in for Trump.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:29pm On Jun 09, 2020
Qstorm:

Donald J. Trump: I built the greatest economy in the World, the best the U.S. has ever had. I am doing it again!

POTUS faces backstabbing slimy creatures almost on a daily basis and STILL has an IDGAF demeanor.. just BEASTLY!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11698766_trumpatwar_jpegd496ed61256ce651b6bb1b4af47bd5ba

What they don't realise is that Trump is a war-time President, he just the man we need in times like these. smiley

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by A40(m): 5:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
garetz:

Lol, Another lunatic on the loose. I Stan a man that respects and loves black people. I can't say the same for you because you are asslicking the ones that see as a slave. I don't need to be a republican or Democrat to see that you are a braiwashed fool.

Lmaooooooo imagine claiming Trump loves black people. Your stupidity is life threatening. The same black people he refers to as SOBs for taking a knee to protest social injustices. What a tool!!

According to Trump you come from a shithole.

You were the doofus that somersaulted into my mentions with your two leprous feet. Anuofia

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nuel4:
the so called Lincoln project is a Democrat Twitter account created in 2019.

Why are you so comfortable to make false, baseless statements, if you don't have anything good to say, it will be better to keep quiet.

The Lincoln Project

https://lincolnproject.us/

OUR MISSION
Defeat President Trump and Trumpism at the ballot box.
We do not undertake this task lightly nor from ideological preference. Our many policy differences with national Democrats remain. However, the priority for all patriotic Americans must be a shared fidelity to the Constitution and a commitment to defeat those candidates who have abandoned their constitutional oaths, regardless of party. Electing Democrats who support the Constitution over Republicans who do not is a worthy effort.

Today, we find ourselves divided again – sectionalism in the country and factionalism in government has led to ever uglier examples of how our political system is failing. President Donald Trump and those who sign onto Trumpism are a clear and present danger to the Constitution and our Republic. Only defeating so polarizing a character as Trump will allow the country to heal its political and psychological wounds and allow for a new, better path forward for all Americans.

Advisors:

George Conway is a lawyer in New York City and a founding member of Checks & Balances, a group of conservative and libertarian lawyers organized to defend the rule of law. (Husband of Kellyanne E. Conway - White House Political Counsellor to Donald J Trump).

Reed Galen is an independent political strategist. He left the Republican Party in 2016 and has spent the last three years dedicated to the political reform movement, creating a better system for all voters.

Jennifer Horn is a communications strategist and former Chairman of the NH Republican Party. She was the first Republican woman in New Hampshire nominated for Federal office.

Mike Madrid is a Republican strategist and former political director of the California Republican Party. He serves as a senior advisor to the California Latino Economic Institute.

Steve Schmidt is a national political strategist. He previously worked for President George W. Bush, Senator John McCain and Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Ron Steslow is a brand and marketing strategist and independent political consultant. Since leaving the GOP in 2016, he has worked to put voters first in our political system.

John Weaver is a national political strategist. He worked for President George H.W. Bush, Senator John McCain and Ohio Governor John Kasich.

Rick Wilson is a long time Republican media consultant and author of the New York Times bestselling book, Everything Trump Touches Dies. - well this is so obvious with the present state of things in the US.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cO-_C9-nF8

June 9, 2020- Contrary to all evidence, since his inauguration, President Donald J. Trump has been lying about the size of the crowds that he says have come out to cheer him on.
Finally, this week, in cities across America, from coast to coast, and small towns in between, crowds even larger than he ever imagined possible have gathered — not to cheer Trump on — but in solidarity with one message: It’s time for him to go.
Donald Trump, the American people are speaking directly to you with a simple message: It’s time to start packing your bags.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 5:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

You know more than Americans that know Miller is the brain child behind all our new racist immigration policies.

You know more than his uncle than called him a white nationalists.

You know more than the former intern, he was trying to brainwash.

You even know more than his former high school mates, that said he ended friendship with every black and brown folks.

You also know more than folks that said in his campaign for school position, he told the students to stop picking trash. Cos the mostly Hispanic janitors are paid to do so.

My man, if you are not a fool then nothing better fit the stupidity you display here daily.
All this nonsense you are a writing is for you and your fellow liberal lunatics. This one said this about him, the other one said that about him. Where is the thing that he said himself or did himself that makes him a racist? He has been speaking in public and writing for years and I want to see where he said or did anything that makes him racist not what one or two unknown quantities said about him. There are also many people who have said he is not a racist so I am asking you for evidence to back up your allegation.

My friend, if you are not a braiwashed fool then you must be the most stupid person here for all the nonsense you post here daily

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by A40(m): 5:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

I'm so surprise the trash these losers post are from black men living in Africa. Even Trump white nationalists base can't do more than the work these folks put in for Trump.
Classic case of Stockholm syndrome. I can understand MAGA nationalists riding hard for their symbol and the man that gave them their voice. Not these house negroes and Uncle Ruckus lites here. Shameful display

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by A40(m): 5:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
when there’s a motive, everything is pushed based on agenda. Have I said there’s no racism? The fact remains no evidence to prove Floyd was killed as a result of racism. Also if this 75yr old was black y’all would have started shouting racism
So why was he killed? You think a black police officer would kneel on the throat of a white male in broad daylight for 9 minutes?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 5:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
A40:
Lmaooooooo imagine claiming Trump loves black people. Your stupidity is life threatening. The same black people he refers to as SOBs for taking a knee to protest social injustices. What a tool!!

According to Trump you come from a shithole.

You were the doofus that somersaulted into my mentions with your two leprous feet. Anuofia
Trump loves black people, that's a fact!! The stupidity is you claiming he was referring to race when he criticized those who disrespect the national anthem and flag. Both white and black players foolishly took the knee in the NFL. I only came to warn you like a good neighbour that abbeybailey doesn't approve of people like you commenting on US politics. He thinks you are a toothless barking dog and there is nothing good going on in your life. Now be a good dog, take the advice of your friend and get the hell out of here!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
DCatt:

You know these memes are getting to the liberals and that's why Facebook bought Gif for $400 million. They know conservatives communicate with it since they are censored 24/7 and their algorithms can't read the memes.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11698822_capturedemocratsdeepstatetreed_jpeg96cb4e378bbef6ed29e21f8a9b465ae5

Am sure the liberals wouldn't be happy with memes such as this that shows them up for who they are, but there's nothing they can do about it. cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 5:43pm On Jun 09, 2020
A40:
Classic case of Stockholm syndrome. I can understand MAGA nationalists riding hard for their symbol and the man that gave them their voice. Not these house negroes and Uncle Ruckus lites here. Shameful display

Utterly shameful my good man.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 09, 2020
A40:
So why was he killed? You think a black police officer would kneel on the throat of a white male in broad daylight for 9 minutes?

That’s left to investigators to find out. Everything else you wrote there is presumptive and speculative at best. Cos I bet you if this 75 year old was black too y’all would have tagged it racism. Is The police man that killed a girl in Lagos recently white too?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 5:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
In all this outbreak of "Abolish Police" epidemic, I'm yet to hear a single libtard, leftard or woketard define exactly what to replace Police with. Here is Minneapolis City Council President on CNN Situation Room, Monday, proposing to replace Police with Grammar=
"We Will Replace Police By Re-Imagining Public Safety Holistically".
She also implied she's replacing the Police not because she is convinced of systemic Police havoc, but because she has seen crowds on the streets.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2020
Qstorm:

Yep, they always forget the God factor. Heads or tails, GOD WINS!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11698903_godwins_jpegae0d194ec5f57703b00da111904393a1

Amen! God wins! cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by A40(m): 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Set him straight my man. I was even thinking that Trump would brought up Biafra when he met with Buhari last summer in the WH knowing Buhari don't want to go there after the Operation Python Dance debacle. Trump never mentioned Biafra once and he even commended Buhari. A lot of these coons support Trump thinking he's their gateway to Biafra but what these knuckleheads don't realize is that Trump do not care about them. Trump doesn't even want them in America if he get his way and we all know why. Then, what's the purpose of these coons idolizing a guy that hates them with all the cells in his body ?.
This is a man that loathes his own citizens that are African Americans and does not believe in their own rights to peaceful protest but somehow you will see obnoxious Nigerians supporting his every foolish move. It's a big shame

These are the same people that will shout and cry when SARS go on rampage but are feigning ignorance at police brutality aimed at their own kind. And condemning people protesting such wickedness.

They are like slaves that have fallen in love with their chains

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) ... (4179) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.