Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,417 members, 7,853,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:48 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (621) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1688827 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) ... (4170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
GOP Congressman Who Refused to Wear Mask Has Contracted the COVID-19 Virus

https://www.businessinsider.com/republican-congressman-with-coronavirus-refused-to-wear-mask-in-capitol-2020-6?r=US&IR=T

Republican congressman Tom Rice, who refused to wear a face mask on the House floor 2 weeks ago just announced he has coronavirus.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 11:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
That's the problem and the reason I hate Republicans, they are too feckless and don't stand up for their rights, this is why democrats still have mouths despite their racist hiatory.

Many Republicans are being blackmailed for as little as cheating on their wives, so they have to lie low like dogs while democrats pillage America.

Democrats are doing this because Republicans don't push back. So far today according to what I'm hearing, only Ted Cruz is standing up in the senate judicial committee, the rest are a walkover, I wish they all could be replaced by bold and true conservatives.
zendi:
The West was attacked with a single word, 'Racist'.
And there was no heart left in the West to resist.

Tomorrow's history previewd.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

GTFOH plonker and GFY loser.
Cat is a psychiatric patient on the loose. Just ignore that loonie. You give him more oxygen when you reply him. He's not worth it.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:10pm On Jun 16, 2020
feedthenation:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1272935854995103746

So saith, the 'Stable Genius', the 'Most Intelligent President' ever in U.S. history

I hope his cultists inject Bleach and Lysol as he instructed them.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 11:17pm On Jun 16, 2020
Dumb crackpot, do I look like one of your neighbors in the rubber room?
Abbeybailey:
Cat is a psychiatric patient on the loose. Just ignore that loonie. You give him more oxygen when you reply him. He's not worth it.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 11:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
Wannabe akata lunatic, you will have me to deal with here everytime, so start getting used it or start plucking your hair out.
Kopfschmerzens:

GTFOH plonker and GFY loser.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
Two whistleblowers to testify against Attorney General Barr's 'unprecedented politicization' of Trump's Justice Department

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/two-whistleblowers-testify-against-attorney-162904921.html

Attorney General William Barr has promoted the “unprecedented politicization” of the Justice Department since his appointment last year, two whistleblowers from the Justice Department and a former deputy attorney general under President George HW Bush are expected to tell Congress next week.

“Again and again, Attorney General Barr has demonstrated that he will cater to President Trump’s private political interests, at the expense of the American people and the rule of law,” House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler, who is convening the hearing, said in a statement on Tuesday.

Democrats have taken issue with Mr Barr’s actions on some of the most controversial political episodes throughout 2019 and into 2020.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 11:26pm On Jun 16, 2020
Seems you know your way around drinking and have been getting high on bleach, Trump never mentioned those cleaning agents, it's you liberals ideas and I hope you take turn in drinking them to your heart desire.
Abbeybailey:
I hope his cultists inject Bleach and Lysol as he instructed them.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
DCatt:

They are being sponsored and I posted about it a few weeks ago when there was a report of democrats paying social media platforms with large followings to help campaign against Trump and pay more for Trump's ardent fans to leave him. Democrats are doing everything for this coming election because it's the most important election in the history of America, this November 3 is either going to make or break America. I believe God has already won!

The likes of George Soros, Bloomberg and even Abbeybailey who attempted to bribe me with an invitation to the US before the 2016 election are busy sponsoring folks to support their lost causes.

DCatt:

Trump is the first president I have ever prayed for and I believe he's the most prayed for American president. The white house under Trump is fully staffed with prayer warriors. Melania had to exorcised the white house after the satanists Obama and his husband left without going with their luciferian objects.

I believe Trump is the first black American President we've ever had.

DCatt:

Prophetic words have it it that the Angels of rescue have arrived in Washington to aid Trump and certain events like lightning forming Q over the sky of Washington DC 3 times and other things like that. The failed assassination attempt that got retired army generals going crazy cos they know what's up.

The more reason we should support him in prayer because a win for Trump is a win for the free world. 24 more years for Trump!

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 11:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
Another sham to cover their crime hearings underway in the senate and as always it will fail.

The deepstate is scared of Americans finding out about what those subpoenaed will reveal under oaths. So they want to keep bringing their endless freakshows.

Time out losers, it's the others turn to bring in their side.
feedthenation:
Two whistleblowers to testify against Attorney General Barr's 'unprecedented politicization' of Trump's Justice Department

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/two-whistleblowers-testify-against-attorney-162904921.html

Attorney General William Barr has promoted the “unprecedented politicization” of the Justice Department since his appointment last year, two whistleblowers from the Justice Department and a former deputy attorney general under President George HW Bush are expected to tell Congress next week.

“Again and again, Attorney General Barr has demonstrated that he will cater to President Trump’s private political interests, at the expense of the American people and the rule of law,” House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler, who is convening the hearing, said in a statement on Tuesday.

Democrats have taken issue with Mr Barr’s actions on some of the most controversial political episodes throughout 2019 and into 2020.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
DCatt:
That's the problem and the reason I hate Republicans, they are too feckless and don't stand up for their rights, this is why democrats still have mouths despite their racist hiatory.

Many Republicans are being blackmailed for as little as cheating on their wives, so they have to lie low like dogs while democrats pillage America.

Democrats are doing this because Republicans don't push back. So far today according to what I'm hearing, only Ted Cruz is standing up in the senate judicial committee, the rest are a walkover, I wish they all could be replaced by bold and true conservatives.

Both Republicans and Democrats are cheaters, but Trump carries the day in terms of his own 'sexploits'

1. President Trump cheated with an 'adult-film actress' (Stormy Daniels) when Melania just gave birth with Baron (Trump's 5th child)
2. President Trump cheated on his first wife (Ivanka, mother of his 3 first children), with his mistress Marla Maples (mother of Tiffany, Trump's 4th child)
3. And countless other shenanigans by Trump.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 11:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
Exactly! These liberals are insane!

Haha 24 years? He will be Methuselah in the office be dat o!
OLAADEGBU:

The likes of George Soros, Bloomberg and even Abbeybailey who attempted to bribe me with an invitation to the US before the 2016 election are busy sponsoring folks to support their lost causes.

The more reason we should support him in prayer because a win for Trump is a win for the free world. 24 more years for Trump!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 11:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
You just said nothing or what is new in that Trump cheated?

Should the lawmakers be blackmailed to no end because of cheating or what exactly is your point?
feedthenation:

Both Republicans and Democrats are cheaters, but Trump carries the day in terms of his own 'sexploits'

1. President Trump cheated with an 'adult-film actress' (Stormy Daniels) when Melania just gave birth with Baron (Trump's 5th child)
2. President Trump cheated on his first wife (Ivanka, mother of his 3 first children), with his mistress Marla Maples (mother of Tiffany, Trump's 4th child)
3. And countless other shenanigans by Trump.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 11:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
DCatt:
Bikers?

I hope they vet people trying to join them and make sure the deepstate doesn't infiltrate them like they do every group.
It's obvious this dude doesn't live in the North America.... Only someone like Trump would be glad to get endorsement from Bikers. Bikers are known for gang activities and are majorly racists. Dem Hell's Angel and co. grin
No suprise here Sha to be honest.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 11:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
What is Trump afraid of
Skeletons in cupboards grin
Anyway the book has already been vetted by security agencies and has been given the OK.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:51pm On Jun 16, 2020
salford1:

It's obvious this dude doesn't live in the North America.... Only someone like Trump would be glad to get endorsement from Bikers. Bikers are known for gang activities and are majorly racists. Dem Hell's Angel and co. grin
No suprise here Sha to be honest.
That Cat is a psychiatric patient that needs help. He's a fruit cake and doesn't know a damn thing about North America. He needs serious help before going into the town square.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
salford1:
What is Trump afraid of
Skeletons in cupboards grin
Anyway the book has already been vetted by security agencies and has been given the OK.
Trump niece is coming out with her book in August and the book is not complimentary to Trump. He's a Con man and a greedy bastard who cheated his two nephews out of their father's inheritance. Don the Con is getting it from all corners and deservedly so.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:54pm On Jun 16, 2020
Abbeybailey:

I want the MAGA Caps hearing dummies to fill the rallies and I pray they keep breathing and sweating on each other for the needful to happen. They can take the advice of their cult leader Trump and inject themselves with Bleach and Lysol too.

So you are still seeing 'Bleach and Lysol'? You better wake up and smell the coffee. grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 11:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Trump niece is coming out with her book in August and the book is not complimentary to Trump. He's a Con man and a greedy bastard who cheated his two nephews out of their father's inheritance. Don the Con is getting it from all corners and deservedly so.
He's getting it on every side. He should have stayed out in showbiz. grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
Abbeybailey:

I hope you will be in US to vote for Trump. The morbidly obese Orange Pig will need all the help he can get on Nov 3rd because yours truly and Tens of millions of Americans will send him away for good from our National discuss. Hurry up and dust your passport.

I now realise that the name calling actually reflects what liberals are. Tell me who would you see as morbidly obese between these two if you are not suffering from TDS?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 12:00am On Jun 17, 2020
DCatt:
Another sham to cover their crime hearings underway in the senate and as always it will fail.

The deepstate is scared of Americans finding out about what those subpoenaed will reveal under oaths. So they want to keep bringing their endless freakshows.

Time out losers, it's the others turn to bring in their side.

Deep state indeed, yet the DoJ is fighting Trump corner

Justice Department sues to block Bolton memoir

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/06/16/justice-department-sues-to-block-bolton-memoir-323753

The Justice Department is asking a federal court to halt the release of a memoir by former national security adviser John Bolton, which is scheduled to be published later this month over the White House’s objections.

The lawsuit, a civil action filed with the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, alleges that Bolton risks “compromising national security by publishing a book containing classified information—in clear breach of agreements he signed as a condition of his employment.” Bolton, through his lawyer, has disputed that the manuscript contains classified material.

The government included a series of exhibits in the complaint, including Bolton’s signed nondisclosure agreement to access classified information, and released an email from the director of the National Security Council’s Records Access and Information Security Management directorate to Bolton’s lawyer Charles Cooper. The email warns that Bolton’s plans to release his manuscript “imminently” violate the terms of his prepublication review agreement.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:06am On Jun 17, 2020
DCatt:

Exactly! These liberals are insane!

Haha 24 years? He will be Methuselah in the office be dat o!

That means it will be after 24 years before liberals will have the chance to smell Presidential power. Liberal chances is between slim and none and it looks as if slim has gone out of town. shocked

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 12:07am On Jun 17, 2020
DCatt:
Can you post where he struggles to drink a cup of water if you are not lying?

Not once, but twice

https://twitter.com/i/status/1271820635040362497

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tkyqjvMrnU
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 12:12am On Jun 17, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

I now realise that the name calling actually reflects what liberals are. Tell me who would you see as morbidly obese between these two if you are not suffering from TDS?

Not only is Trump morbidly obese, he suffers from mild dementia

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 12:21am On Jun 17, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Unfortunately, Trump can only go for 2 terms, and unlikely any of his children are political savvy to contest for any elected posts anywhere in the U.S.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 12:27am On Jun 17, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:
https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-06-16/suspects-charged-killing-santa-cruz-cop-and-oakland-federal-officer?_amp=true&__twitter_impression=true

Ya leftist antifa killing cops.

Feds Bust Second Suspect In Minneapolis Police Precinct Fire

United States Attorney Erica H. MacDonald today announced a federal criminal complaint against Dylan Robinson, 22, charging him with aiding and abetting arson at the Minneapolis Police Department’s Third Precinct. Robinson, who was arrested on June, 14, 2020, in Breckenridge, Colorado.

According to the allegations in the complaint, on the night of May 28, 2020, the Minneapolis Police Department’s Third Precinct was overrun and heavily damaged due to vandalism and arson. Investigators identified multiple separate fires had been started in the building. Surveillance video footage from the Third Precinct shows two individuals light a Molotov cocktail and throw it at the Third Precinct building. One of the individuals can be seen throwing a second Molotov cocktail at the Third Precinct building. Investigators with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) were able to identify Robinson in the surveillance video.

According to the allegations in the complaint, ATF investigators reviewed a video posted on Robinson’s Snapchat account that shows at least one individual appearing to make a Molotov cocktail while multiple unidentified voices provide directions on how to make the device. During the video, Robinson typed several comments, including “These guys have never made a Molotov… Rookies,” and “We need gasoline.” Investigators reviewed another Snapchat video in which Robinson can be seen setting a fire in a stairwell inside the Third Precinct. On the evening of June 12, 2020, investigators located Robinson in the Denver, Colorado area. Robinson was arrested on June, 14, 2020, in Breckenridge, Colorado.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:34am On Jun 17, 2020
feedthenation:

Not only is Trump morbidly obese, he suffers from mild dementia

You just proved my point. undecided

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:38am On Jun 17, 2020
feedthenation:

Unfortunately, Trump can only go for 2 terms, and unlikely any of his children are political savvy to contest for any elected posts anywhere in the U.S.

You meant to say Hunter Biden. undecided

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 12:50am On Jun 17, 2020
Maybe more than that, but what is new is what I'm asking you!

In crimes we are hearing from politicians, cheating is like what should be given award for in comparison with molesting 5 years olds and babies we just heard about being on video.

Let Trump cheat, the only one he will answer to is his maker on that, not you or anyone

The water thing was a message to the deepstate who were passing out notes stuck under bottles of under water at an event. We talked about the water in 2018 or so, but you can go to Q posts and search for bottle water message.

The deepstate and the Q watchers understand everything Trump says and does, like when he said "Gaga lovers" and the dumb minions thought he was crazy, but the deepstate and we the people knew he meant former presidents who took turns in sex rituals with lady gaga.

feedthenation:

Not once, but twice

https://twitter.com/i/status/1271820635040362497

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tkyqjvMrnU

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 12:57am On Jun 17, 2020
Oh yes and I posted about it since last year!

I think Hunter Biden started bashing and dashing on his brother's wife before he died because we started hearing about the affair as soon as his brother died.

Have you seen about 4 different new videos of Biden trash talking of black people?

Biden is racist to the bone! I'm not surprised though since he's a democrat, they are all like that.
OLAADEGBU:

You meant to say Hunter Biden. undecided

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 1:18am On Jun 17, 2020
Same way they said Trump will never be president!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZOYHNvMO3M
feedthenation:

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 1:25am On Jun 17, 2020
Another day, another idiocy.

Americans just can't catch a break from the absolute shitshow coming from the white since January.

Vaccine for AIDS. Lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) ... (4170) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.