Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,516 members, 7,854,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:36 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (626) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1689301 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) ... (4170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 11:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
feedthenation:

Bombshell indeed from Ambassador John Bolton, a career diplomat hawk. Everyone advised Trump not to offer him the NSA post, but as usual, Trump is the stable genius who hires the best people.

Bolton, in book, accuses Trump of 'obstruction of justice as a way of life,' asking China's Xi for 2020 help

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bolton-in-book-accuses-trump-of-obstruction-of-justice-as-a-way-of-life-asking-chinas-xi-for-2020-help

Former national security adviser John Bolton alleges in his upcoming 592-page memoir that President Trump regularly gives "personal favors to dictators he liked," backed the idea of more concentration camps in China, and asked Chinese President Xi Jinping to help him in the 2020 election, according to excerpts obtained and published by several media outlets.

Trump also apparently was unaware that Britain is a nuclear power and asked whether Finland is part of Russia, according to Bolton -- who also claimed that during Trump's 2018 visit to North Korea, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo handed Bolton a note saying of Trump, “He is so full of sh--."

The Wall Street Journal on Wednesday published an excerpt of the book, and The New York Times and The Washington Post also published stories based on parts of the manuscript. Fox News has confirmed the quotes in The New York Times' story.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/john-bolton-the-scandal-of-trumps-china-policy-11592419564
John Bolton: The Scandal of Trump’s China Policy
The president pleaded with Chinese leader Xi Jinping for domestic political help, subordinated national-security issues to his own re-election prospects and ignored Beijing’s human-rights abuses

cheesy cheesy cheesy at the bolded
OMG!!! grin
Trump is even dumber than most people thought.

Why does he like dictators and bullies though? He admires Xi, Putin and the little Korean rocket man. It says a lot about the kind of person he is. grin

I remember how my work mates and I used to make fun of how long Sarah Sanders was going to last in Whitehouse. It's hard trying to act normal when you work for Trump. grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 11:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
Mitch mcturtle mconnell suddenly acting like he cares about black..

The Confederate racist turd sandwich suddenly trying to get cozy with blacks in his tweets..

Mad man.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:57pm On Jun 17, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

The Democrat Party is the Party of slavery, the KKK and Jim Crow.
KKK like Trump, Stephen Miller, David Duke, Rash Slimebaugh, Carlton Tucker, Laura Ingraham, Sebastian Gorka and so many MAGA Hat wearing deplorables. No wonder 12 KKK chapters already endorsed The Grand Wizard of KKK Washington DC version , Trump. Tell me one version of KKK that endorsed Biden. Google is your friend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
ribbit:

The Confederate racist turd sandwich suddenly trying to get cozy with blacks in his tweets..

Mad man.
He's a charlatan pretending to be a Christian and that's Olaadegbu. That's the majority leader of the Senate, Turtleneck MoscowMitch.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 11:59pm On Jun 17, 2020
Lol Seems like CNN and their liberal counterparts are losing sleep over this upcoming Trump rally grin grin Meanwhile Biden is in his bunker grin grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 12:00am On Jun 18, 2020
salford1:

OMG!!! grin
Trump is even dumber than most people thought.

Why does he like dictators and bullies though? He admires Xi, Putin and the little Korean rocket man. It says a lot about the kind of person he is. grin

I remember how my work mates and I used to make fun of how long Sarah Sanders was going to last in Whitehouse. It's hard trying to act normal when you work for Trump. grin

Trump for no reason started the trade war with China to appear 'tough', but behind the curtain is a 'pussy cat'. Also how will Finland feel that Trump thinks they are part of Russia (yes that used to be the case in the 19th century, Russia took Finland from Sweden).

Bolton may be over the top, but no one has called him a habitual liar like Trump.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:01am On Jun 18, 2020
Abbeybailey:

What answer ?. You coons and trolls are just like one way street. If Trump can't scare the Judiciary or Legislature, what makes you think Senate Minority Leader Schumer can do same. Get a grip man.

Are you scared to read the link Zuorom posted? Let me scare you again by posting the link here again. If you still don't see it then TDS is to be blamed.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/supreme-court/rare-rebuke-chief-justice-roberts-slams-schumer-threatening-comments-n1150036

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 12:01am On Jun 18, 2020
Very fine people.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:02am On Jun 18, 2020
obixcel:
Lol Seems like CNN and their liberal counterparts are losing sleep over this upcoming Trump rally grin grin Meanwhile Biden is in his bunker grin grin
Liar just like Trump, we know the one hiding in a bunker in a fortress being paid for by American citizens. By the way Uchendu, when are you getting your Biafra from trump?. I told you years ago that Trump doesn't care about you. You could put the map of Africa in his face and I can bet you the Dotard won't even be able to recognize Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 12:02am On Jun 18, 2020
Abbeybailey:
He's a charlatan pretending to be a Christian and that's Olaadegbu. That's the majority leader of the Senate, Turtleneck MoscowMitch.
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 12:02am On Jun 18, 2020
ribbit:

Mad man.
The Moscow Mitch himself. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:03am On Jun 18, 2020
ribbit:
Very fine people.
My brother, fine people indeed. Trump will never say a word against Nazis and White Nationalists because that's his core base but the good thing is that they are minorities in America. Nov 3rd on my mind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 12:05am On Jun 18, 2020
Oh wait! John Bolton, in his recent book, claimed that President Trump begged China to ensure his reelection in 2020
Hahahahaha...How convenient!! at an election year. RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA Now it will be CHINA! CHINA! CHINA! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 12:05am On Jun 18, 2020
obixcel:
Right?

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 12:06am On Jun 18, 2020
Abbeybailey:
My brother, fine people indeed. Trump will never say a word against Nazis and White Nationalists because that's his core base but the good thing is that they are minorities in America. Nov 3rd on my mind.
He has condemned them multiple times, una go dey form blind..google it if you like.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:06am On Jun 18, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Are you scared to read the link Zuorom posted? Let me scare you again by posting the link here again. If you still don't see it then TDS is to be blamed.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/supreme-court/rare-rebuke-chief-justice-roberts-slams-schumer-threatening-comments-n1150036
I know comprehension is not your bright spot. We have 3 equal branch of government but I know you are a slow learner. If judiciary is not afraid of Trump, what makes you think they will be afraid of Sen Schumer.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 12:07am On Jun 18, 2020
obixcel:

Apparently Biden is not in a bunker, but in his basement - and the last I check he has been to Houston, Philadelphia,

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 12:07am On Jun 18, 2020
salford1:

Right?
fake news narrative

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:08am On Jun 18, 2020
obixcel:
He has condemned them multiple times, una go dey form blind..google it if you like.
Google is your thing. I live real life. How come 51% of Americans believe that Trump is a racist according to Quipannic poll. He's a racist and a vile one at that and that's why over 90% of African Americans will vote against him.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:10am On Jun 18, 2020
feedthenation:

Apparently Biden is not in a bunker, but in his basement - and the last I check he has been to Houston, Philadelphia,
Set him straight my Man. He's one of the doyennes here licking the rear of the vile racist Trump even before the election. I bet Uchendu mouth is all Orange now from you know what.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 12:10am On Jun 18, 2020
obixcel:
Oh wait! John Bolton, in his recent book, claimed that President Trump begged China to ensure his reelection in 2020
Hahahahaha...How convenient!! at an election year. RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA Now it will be CHINA! CHINA! CHINA! grin grin grin

Right on time from the Lincoln Project

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuAHz4i3_x8
China

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:13am On Jun 18, 2020
Why would the officer kicked Rayshard Bloom after being shot and saying we get him. They didn't offer him any aid even after he's down. Bunch of Nazis infliterating the Police department all over the Fruited Plains. Judgement time.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:15am On Jun 18, 2020
obixcel:
Trump will lose in a landslide and the best part of it is that people like you will have no say in it but to lament on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 12:19am On Jun 18, 2020
ribbit:
Very fine people.

These Lincoln project guys will finish Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-g1CVtUX-4

Tulsa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:20am On Jun 18, 2020
Abbeybailey:
KKK like Trump, Stephen Miller, David Duke, Rash Slimebaugh, Carlton Tucker, Laura Ingraham, Sebastian Gorka and so many MAGA Hat wearing deplorables. No wonder 12 KKK chapters already endorsed The Grand Wizard of KKK Washington DC version , Trump. Tell me one version of KKK that endorsed Biden. Google is your friend.

Fake News.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11754926_Republicananddemocratdifference_jpg5e5cd172411d609b144e54d51325d086

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:24am On Jun 18, 2020
Abbeybailey:

I know comprehension is not your bright spot. We have 3 equal branch of government but I know you are a slow learner. If judiciary is not afraid of Trump, what makes you think they will be afraid of Sen Schumer.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11754929_chuckschumerbully1536x1113_jpeg802e628e2720e22e181aa0562cd1a8a3

You may keep repeating your old mantra but that does not change the fact that Schumer is a bully.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Thegamingorca(m): 12:24am On Jun 18, 2020
salford1:

Good, now compare the weak come back you posted to the Indictment and convictions

NASA launch program. Seriously? grin

cheesy was Bradley manning even tortured during Obama? When did the sex change even happen lol
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:26am On Jun 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:28am On Jun 18, 2020
feedthenation:

These Lincoln project guys will finish Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-g1CVtUX-4

Tulsa
They are very well funded too. It's just the beginning of their relentless assault on Trump. Wait till late July or early August when Mayor Bloomberg starts spending Tens of millions of $$$$ to defeat Trump.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 12:28am On Jun 18, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Trump will lose in a landslide and the best part of it is that people like you will have no say in it but to lament on nairaland.
We shall know in November, Shabi Na dis thread we dey.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:32am On Jun 18, 2020
obixcel:
We shall know in November, Shabi Na dis thread we dey.
If you do not go into the bunker to hide like the Fat smelly pig in the White House.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:33am On Jun 18, 2020
Another good one from my Gov JB Pritzker, election day is now a paid holiday in the Land of Lincoln.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) ... (4170) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: basilico and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.