Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,026 members, 7,866,870 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:20 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (636) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1712247 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) ... (4191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ololo12: 11:42am On Jun 19, 2020
I can’t understand why Nigerians in Nigeria won’t focus on holding their own leaders accountable and demand equity, fairness and justice. Yet they are so obsessed with America. Like America gives a hoot about what’s happening in Nigeria. Talk about Hypocrisy at its height. Let’s face it, Nigerians for the most part are hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:43am On Jun 19, 2020
ololo12:

If you’ll let me borrow the word of a Nairalander, I admire. And, I quote “ The lord is no author of confusion. A wicked people, is given a wicked leader. That’s why Nigeria is messed up. A nation of callously wicked people.
I sincerely hope most Nigerians are not like that witch called sexylassy2. She's one of the worst humans on Earth for the garbage she spews on nairaland daily.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:00pm On Jun 19, 2020
ololo12:
I can’t understand why Nigerians in Nigeria won’t focus on holding their own leaders accountable and demand equity, fairness and justice. Yet they are so obsessed with America. Like America gives a hoot about what’s happening in Nigeria. Talk about Hypocrisy at its height. Let’s face it, Nigerians for the most part are hypocrites.
That's exactly what the coons that licks the rear of Trump doesn't understand. Trump met with Buhari last summer at the White House and he never mentioned Biafra once and some of these guys think Trump will be their gateway to Biafra. Trump cares about no one but Trump. A lot of the coons here supports Trump because they think he's pro Biafra which Trump doesn't even know what Biafra is. Bottom line is that they gained nothing from licking Trump's rear every day.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 12:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
For those that cant think

this is Foreign Affairs -(American Politics Thread - 2020 Election Cycle!)

If you want to discuss about local politics and holding leaders accountable, there is a thread for it, also there is Sahara reporters. go to those avenues and lay down your complaint about local politics.

For now, we are in Foreign politics

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:26pm On Jun 19, 2020
sexylassie2:

If you want to discuss about local politics and holding leaders accountable, there is a thread for it, also there is Sahara reporters. go to those avenues and lay down your complaint about local politics.

I bet your unlit village is a paradise on Earth. Everything is fine and dandy in the unlit cave you dwell in. Your Nazi lords are granting you a Visa so you can come over and wipe their a@s, Mr Lucifer.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 12:38pm On Jun 19, 2020
Bluebyrd:

You don't know what you are saying, you won't even calm down to understand what someone else is saying before you jump in with insults. Like seriously what's wrong with you? Why are you always this irritated? Can't you just make your point without sounding so crude?

Anyway this is Justice Roberts in his own words;

"The dispute before the court is not whether DHS may rescind DACA, All parties agree that it may. The dispute is instead primarily about the procedure the agency followed in doing so.”

The DHS failed to “provide a reasoned explanation” for its decision, a violation of the Administrative Procedure Act, Roberts said. The DHS will now have to “consider the problem anew.”

https://www.abajournal.com/news/article/in-roberts-opinion-supreme-court-overturns-trump-decision-to-rescind-daca
Lol. Libtards don't read and dissect properly

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
obixcel:
Lol. Libtards don't read and dissect properly
I bet RepubliKKKlans dissect properly Obi.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 12:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
Bluebyrd:

I have posted Justice Roberts own words for you to read, you can Google and confirm the truth of it. You can call it junk but it won't change it from being the truth.

Libidiots don't care about facts, it's just to make noise and insult anyone that presents the facts to them.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 12:48pm On Jun 19, 2020
Chrisbeks:

That's not true, the Justices didn't order them to give anyone green cards. You really need to go and read the judgement because it's obvious you haven't read it. It doesn't matter what you or I says, it's what the justices said that matters. So I will advice you to go and read the judgement and see what they really said.
Hahahahahaahaha Now all of a sudden the liberals have turned to Judges and executioners. He sure doesn't understand simple Court ruling. I was watching CNN and to my surprise they even spelt out the rulling more clearer than these libtards who are drawing from their own conclusions. It's so funny to watch them go round in circles, chasing their own tails. Their Democrat party couldn't even make DACA permanent when they had d chance. Too bad.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:04pm On Jun 19, 2020
obixcel:
Hahahahahaahaha Now all of a sudden the liberals have turned to Judges and executioners. He sure doesn't understand simple Court ruling. I was watching CNN and they even spelt out the rulling more clearer than these libtards who are drawing from their own conclusions. It's so funny to watch them go round in circles, chasing their own tails. Their Democratic couldn't make DACA permanent when they had d chance. Too bad.
Obi, almost 4 years of trump's presidency and have you gotten your Biafra yet or have you gotten that Visa ?. You better hurry up because Trump is on his way out courtesy of yours truly and Tens of millions of Americans who will take a pound of their Shakespearean flesh.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 1:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
sexylassie2:

Ololo and his liberal Coons should take note. Once in a while they have to be reminded of that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:27pm On Jun 19, 2020
obixcel:
Ololo and his liberal Coons should take note. Once in a while they have to be reminded of that.
You have the right to exercise your 1st Amendment right the same way others do. No one is stopping you and your fellow coons waiting for your racist god Trump to give you your independence. Fire all you want and it's your right the same way people you agree with will speak out their mind. The Bottom line is that some of us here will vote on Nov 3rd and not a single one of you coons and trolls will. That's a big difference.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Chrisbeks: 1:44pm On Jun 19, 2020
budaatum:

What it does say is DACA is not ended and shall continue as is until you come up with valid justification and follow the proper rules to end it.
We're saying the same thing with exception of "until you can come up with valid justification", please the court didn't say I should come up with any valid justification cheesy cheesy, I am not Trump or DHS grin. Another thing is that the judgement says expressly that "all parties agree" that the "DHS may rescind DACA" i.e DHS has the power to rescind DACA but it has to follow the rules properly to do so. That's were abbeybailey was missing it completely, he believes that the judgement means that every DACA recipient will automatically be issued a green card which isn't what the judgement is saying.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 1:48pm On Jun 19, 2020
Abbeybailey:
No way for Trump to fight DACA now that he's far behind in all polls and barely polling 26% approval rating in the Hispanic American votes that happens to be the largest minority in America. What will happen now is that Congress will be forced into doing something probably after a new president is sworn in next Jan and the 700.000 DACA affected people will get their Green Cards. That's much better than Trump wanting to deport them all after they have spent almost all their lives in US.

Latest polls from Fox News

Fox News Poll: Biden widens lead over Trump; Republicans enthusiastic

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden continues to lead President Donald Trump in the race for the White House, as majorities say racism, unemployment, and coronavirus pose a major threat to the stability of the country, according to the latest Fox News Poll.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:53pm On Jun 19, 2020
Chrisbeks:

We're saying the same thing with exception of "until you can come up with valid justification", please the court didn't say I should come up with any valid justification cheesy cheesy, I am not Trump or DHS grin

You specifically said, "the judgement didn't say they can't end DACA". This is untrue.

The case itself was to stop DACA, and the judgement specifically says DACA should continue, which is the opposite of what you said.

The government might be able to end DACA in the future after presenting valid well reasoned justifications for ending it, but as far as current efforts go, the government has woefully failed.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:55pm On Jun 19, 2020
feedthenation:

Latest polls from Fox News

Fox News Poll: Biden widens lead over Trump; Republicans enthusiastic

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden continues to lead President Donald Trump in the race for the White House, as majorities say racism, unemployment, and coronavirus pose a major threat to the stability of the country, according to the latest Fox News Poll.
The walls are closing in on Trump and expect more lunacy from him. Americans finally discovered that the Emperor has no clothes.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:02pm On Jun 19, 2020
budaatum:

You specifically said, "the judgement didn't say they can't end DACA". This is untrue.

The case itself was to stop DACA, and the judgement specifically says DACA should continue, which is the opposite of what you said.

The government might be able to end DACA in the future after presenting valid well reasoned justifications for ending it, but as far as current efforts go, the government has woefully failed.
What's going to happen now will be handled by the next President and the congresss. The 700.000 or so DACA people will eventually get their Green Cards and move on with their lives not looking at their back for fear of being deported to countries they know little or nothing about since most of them were brought to America illegally by their parents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Chrisbeks: 2:04pm On Jun 19, 2020
budaatum:

Wow shocked, what are you saying? The the judgement say DHS can't end DACA? You are the one getting it wrong, it says they can but they have to go and do it again because they didn't follow proper procedure to do it this time so DACA remains until the DHS follows the proper procedure in ending it. The judgement specifically said that "the DHS may rescind DACA" all parties agreed on that.

Your comment is even self contradictory, if you admit that the DHS has the power to end DACA in future then how do you mean that the judgement they can't end DACA. The judgement said they can, they didn't just do it the right way this time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Chrisbeks: 2:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
budaatum:

Plus hello whoever you are, I believe this is the first time I am interacting with you on nairaland, I don't appreciate people editing my post to try to give it a different meaning. You mischievously cut my comment in half when the full comment explains fully that the DHS didn't do things the right way as far as the current efforts is concerned hence the court said they have to go do it again. My comment wasn't long but you mischievously cut off the explanatory part of it because you had another agenda. Please for clarification for others who didn't see my full original comment, this is it;

Chrisbeks:

I think bluebyrd is right, where you are missing it is what verdict did SCOTUS pass? Their verdict was that the DHS didn't do things in the right way, the judgement didn't say they can't end DACA, it says they didn't go about it the right way. Chief Justice Roberts said the DHS can end DACA but they have to go back and do it again the right way.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 2:26pm On Jun 19, 2020
budaatum:

You liberals like manipulating and twisting things instead of just admitting truth. The judgement didn't say the DHS can't end DACA, it is saying this current attempt didn't follow the right way to do it, the judgement agrees that DHS can end DACA but they have to go and follow laid down procedure if they want to do it. Simple!! All these twisting and turning that you liberals always engage in is what you learn from the fake news media and liberal politicians, people that can't just see the truth and call it what it is but you must try to twist it to mean something else. Abbeybailey is even saying the judgement means they must all be given green cards when there was nothing like that there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijedeikorodu(m): 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2020
Folks, today June 19, is Juneteenth Day, 155th anniversary. Let's all just call a truce for today, and put out all negative vibes

Special thanks to our 'black' President Donald J. Trump, who made today a famous day in U.S. history

Be blessed. Be brave. Be beautiful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2lS283bmKM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2FW1WJc0lg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAOGX9AhoxI

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 2:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
sexylassie2:

My sister it's really shameful that you have to be explaining this to people like abbeybailey and ololo12. A thread on nairaland is titled "American politics thread" still some dundee will still be asking why Nigerians are commenting on American politics. Why else was the American politics thread opened on a Nigerian forum? Something is wrong with these liberal dundees we have on this forum, none of them can think properly. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2020
obixcel:
Hahahahahaahaha Now all of a sudden the liberals have turned to Judges and executioners. He sure doesn't understand simple Court ruling. I was watching CNN and to my surprise they even spelt out the rulling more clearer than these libtards who are drawing from their own conclusions. It's so funny to watch them go round in circles, chasing their own tails. Their Democrat party couldn't even make DACA permanent when they had d chance. Too bad.
You can see the kind of dundee liberals we have on this forum, even the clowns at CNN have more sense than them. I like the way you ignored abbeybailey like a used tissue paper grin. The old fool never has any logical argument to make because he is too ignorant so he tries every possible means to get anyone he is arguing with into an insult throwing contest because that's the only place he is a champion.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 3:20pm On Jun 19, 2020
garetz:

You liberals like manipulating and twisting things instead of just admitting truth. The judgement didn't say the DHS can't end DACA, it is saying this current attempt didn't follow the right way to do it, the judgement agrees that DHS can end DACA but they have to go and follow laid down procedure if they want to do it. Simple!! All these twisting and turning that you liberals always engage in is what you learn from the fake news media and liberal politicians, people that can't just see the truth and call it what it is but you must try to twist it to mean something else. Abbeybailey is even saying the judgement means they must all be given green cards when there was nothing like that there.
I said it already, libidiots chase their own tails and love to go round in circles even when the truth stares them in d face. grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2020
garetz:

You can see the kind of dundee liberals we have on this forum, even the clowns at CNN have more sense than them. I like the way you ignored abbeybailey like a used tissue paper grin. The old fool never has any logical argument to make because he is too ignorant so he tries every possible means to get anyone he is arguing with into an insult throwing contest because that's the only place he is a champion.
Typical Orange pig lover, tell me what will happen to the DACA people since the Racist Pig you worship can't deport them like he wants to. The next Congress will pass a law to give them residency and President Biden will sign it. What about that u can't fathom from your village. Like I said, you guys know absolutely nothing about america except the junk you Google from Fake and Racist Faux News.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:03pm On Jun 19, 2020
garetz:

My sister it's really shameful that you have to be explaining this to people like abbeybailey and ololo12. A thread on nairaland is titled "American politics thread" still some dundee will still be asking why Nigerians are commenting on American politics. Why else was the American politics thread opened on a Nigerian forum? Something is wrong with these liberal dundees we have on this forum, none of them can think properly. Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Club of misery loves company. Not single one of you loud mouths can get a Visa to US under Trump and for that I give a thumps up to Trump. When the rubber hits the road, not one of you count except on nairaland and that I will give to you. Yours truly will cast a vote against the Racist Pig on Nov 3rd and none of you can say that. That's the big difference between us.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
That vile leparous witch is a self hating idiot with the total IQ of a spit bucket, she wanna deport kids to country they know nothing about. The m0ron even said folks with good employment and some in university depends on food stamps. What a waste of common sense, the highest users of food stamps and government welfare in this country are those trailer park dwelling, methyl using Appalachia and dixie state white people.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2020
garetz:

"If John Roberts wants to write laws he should resign and run for office"

Read more here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2020
obixcel:
I said it already, libidiots chase their own tails and love to go round in circles even when the truth stares them in d face. grin

You brain numb and no good poverty posterboy loser, you wanna chat shhhit here. Have you even eaten anything today. Fuccck you yellow eyed, big stomach poverty SI unit.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

"If John Roberts wants to write laws he should resign and run for office"

Read more here
Come over and vote on Nov 3rd. The Racist Pig will need all the help he can get. We are loaded to the brim for him and you can shot screen this, he will lose in a landslide on Nov 3rd. Nov 3rd on my mind.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

You brain numb and no good poverty posterboy loser, you wanna chat shhhit here. Have you even eaten anything today. Fuccck you yellow eyed, big stomach poverty SI unit.
Combination of poverty and malaria brought by mosquitos bite can have effects on the mental well being of these cave Coons. They are living a sad and pathetic life and the thought of DACA people getting Green Cards is making them angry. The same coons that the racist pig they idolize don't want them in his Utopian Lilly White America. How brain damaged can an African be to support a Nazi loving President. Stockholm Syndrome at the worst.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 4:16pm On Jun 19, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Combination of poverty and malaria brought by mosquitos bite can have effects on the mental well being of these cave Coons. They are living a sad and pathetic life and the thought of DACA people getting Green Cards is making them angry. The same coons that the racist pig they idolize don't want them in his Utopian Lilly White America. How brain damaged can an African be to support a Nazi loving President. Stockholm Syndrome at the worst.

Truth that bruh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) ... (4191) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.