Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (792) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1609142 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Mintum: 10:37pm On Aug 01, 2020
SonofLincoln:
A cultist who can barely survive in one of the world's poverty enclave mouthing off about a country he would never see until the good Lord calls him home. You are stuck in reverse in all your years of mouthing off. Garbage in and Garbage out.
Omo ofo, alainironu ara Galatia grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 10:38pm On Aug 01, 2020
A little over 3 months from now, we will take our beautiful country back from the agent of hatred, bigotry, racism and misorgyn.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 10:39pm On Aug 01, 2020
Mintum:

Omo ofo, alainironu ara Galatia grin
Bye Felicia. You are what you are and your failure in life is your destiny. Bye.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:41pm On Aug 01, 2020
These monikers of Lincoln, salford etc that are gloating about Nov 3 will be shocked to death.
I believe most voters have no problem with anyone having the freedom of religion.
Most people would have a Christian background currently or at one point in their life. To these voters burning a bible is a tad too far.
Obama called these anarchists burning bibles peaceful Just like all democrats and journalists standing infront of burning buildings .

Nov 3 will be about capitalism vs Communism.
Karl Marx taught that religion is the opium of the people, communist states like USSR , China and North Korea clamp down on religion very heavily.

Mintum:

They are antichrists just like I said earlier

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Mintum: 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Bye Felicia. You are what you are and your failure in life is your destiny. Bye.
Koshi danu joor, dodoyo!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2020
basilico:
These monikers of Lincoln, salford etc that are gloating about Nov 3 will be shocked to death.
I believe most voters have no problem with anyone having the freedom of religion.
Most people would have a Christian background currently or at one point in their life. To these voters burning a bible is a tad too far.
Obama called these anarchists burning bibles peaceful Just like all democrats and journalists standing infront of burning buildings .

Karl Marx taught that religion is the opium of the people, communist states like USSR , China and North Korea clamp down on religion very heavily.

At least I will vote unlike you and the other cultists. Tell me one of the cultists on Nairaland that have a vote in the Fruited Plains.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Mintum: 10:49pm On Aug 01, 2020
basilico:

They are very foolish if they believe Trump will lose in November.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 11:10pm On Aug 01, 2020
The ones that have no say in America are the ones crying out the most. Fortunately the cultists have no vote where it counts. Cultists and Coons, enjoy your N200 data while it lasts.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:11am On Aug 02, 2020
SonofLincoln:
The ones that have no say in America are the ones crying out the most. Fortunately the cultists have no vote where it counts. Cultists and Coons, enjoy your N200 data while it lasts.

Did I not mention that Trump does not need to campaign. You daily accuse of him of 100k plus or so deaths from corona conveniently ignoring the number of casualties caused y the Dem Gov such as Cuomo.

Meanwhile your friends are busy rioting, burning a church in DC, taking down statues, throwing explosives ( Are you aware that idiot who threw an IED has turned himself in? ) , murdering each other , brutalising those who support Trump , censoring, firing and cancelling doctors who do not buy the leftist narrative of since Orange man Bad hence HCL is bad, speaking well of Epstein child abuser friends, labeling everyone who does not see eye to eye to them as racist, etc

And now the icing of the cake , burning Bibles??

Go and vote for God hating anarchists .

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 12:34am On Aug 02, 2020
basilico:

Did I not mention that Trump does not need to campaign. You daily accuse of him of 100k plus or so deaths from corona conveniently ignoring the number of casualties caused y the Dem Gov such as Cuomo.

Meanwhile your friends are busy rioting, burning a church in DC, taking down statues, throwing explosives ( Are you aware that idiot who threw an IED has turned himself in? ) , murdering each other , brutalising those who support Trump , censoring, firing and cancelling doctors who do not buy the leftist narrative of since Orange man Bad hence HCL is bad, speaking well of Epstein child abuser friends, labeling everyone who does not see eye to eye to them as racist, etc

And now the icing of the cake , burning Bibles??

Go and vote for God hating anarchists .
Civil protests in America is covered under the 1st Amendment Rights. Who supports violent rioters . You don't know what the heck you are talking about. The bottom line is that this American and Tens of millions of Americans will beat him like a drum and there's nothing you can do about that. Your knowledge of America do not go beyond the junk you swallow from the Right Wing Hate Blogs. Anyway, Nov 3rd is around the corner. By the way, in America, the Buck stops at the Presidency. It's always like that time immemorial except with the Racist Pig we have now in the Oval Office. He's responsible for not over 156.000 deaths now, he's responsible for collapsing our economy, 30 million jobs lost and almost $7 Trillion in National Debt. All these plus his hatred, bigotry, racism , misogyny, pathological lies and buffoonery will be the reason we Americans will send him to the sewage he belongs on Nov 3rd.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:37am On Aug 02, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Civil protests in America is covered under the 1st Amendment Rights. Who supports violent rioters . You don't know what the heck you are talking about. The bottom line is that this American and Tens of millions of Americans will beat him like a drum and there's nothing you can do about that. Your knowledge of America do not go beyond the junk you swallow from the Right Wing Hate Blogs. Anyway, Nov 3rd is around the corner. By the way, in America, the Buck stops at the Presidency. It's always like that time immemorial except with the Racist Pig we have now in the Oval Office. He's responsible for not over 156.000 deaths now, he's responsible for collapsing our economy, 30 million jobs lost and almost $7 Trillion in National Debt. All these plus his hatred, bigotry, racism , misogyny, pathological lies and buffoonery will be the reason we Americans will send him to the sewage he belongs on Nov 3rd.

Stop going personal about what I know, where I live, etc.You know we can also brag and show off.

Just vote for people who burn bibles.
Why not burn the muslim holy book by the way?
Are you just bullies, afraid of a group more thsn willing to retaliate?
Cowards . This is how to woo conservatives to Joe Dementia.

Two nights ago, rioters severed a pig's
head, put a police hat on it, placed the pig's
head on top of an American flag and then
lit it all on fire.

Following night they burnt bibles.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:49am On Aug 02, 2020
Mintum:

They are very foolish if they believe Trump will lose in November.
You are actually the foolish one here
The only way Trump will win in November is if there is a low turnout of voters and if there is voters suppression. That is the only way Trump can win. If the voters turnout is high, bye-bye to Trump in November. #TrumpIsLosing
If elections are even conducted today the orange head will lose grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
The only way Trump can lose is by Massive Vote Fraud thro Vote-By-Mail and Ballot Harvesting !!
Otherwise who in his right mind can vote for the defunding/abolishing of the Police?
For the decriminalization of illegal border crossing, in order words for the abolishing of the borders?
For the abolishing of the prisons?
For the $10 trillion/year GreenNoDeal which even the libtard proposers feared to vote for in the Senate?
For terminating not only the pre-borns but also already born babies?
Etc etc etc etc etc etc etc !!

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2020
Did you not know that Libtards suffering from TDS are not in their right minds?

zendi:
The only way Trump can lose is by Massive Vote Fraud thro Vote-By-Mail and Ballot Harvesting !!
Otherwise who in his right mind can vote for the defunding/abolishing of the Police?
For the decriminalization of illegal border crossing, in order words for the abolishing of the borders?
For the abolishing of the prisons?
For the $10 trillion/year GreenNoDeal which even the libtard proposers feared to vote for in the Senate?
For terminating not only the pre-borns but also already born babies?
Etc etc etc etc etc etc etc !!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

You are actually the foolish one here
The only way Trump will win in November is if there is a low turnout of voters and if there is voters suppression. That is the only way Trump can win. If the voters turnout is high, bye-bye to Trump in November. #TrumpIsLosing
If elections are even conducted today the orange head will lose grin
There's going to be a record turnout on Nov 3rd and I can guarantee that. Infact, my family and I received our Mail in ballots last Friday and so are millions of people in Illinois and other States are sending theirs out regardless of what the Orange Pig in the White House is saying. Majority of Americans looks at him like a buffoon in the jungle that his days are about to expire. Don't listen to the cultists here because not single one of them are on the ground to see reality of things. America is at her worst in over 100 years and Americans will change things and the Racist in Chief knows that his regime of hate and bigotry will come to an end in a little over three months.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2020
SonofLincoln:
There's going to be a record turnout on Nov 3rd and I can guarantee that. Infact, I received my family and I received our Mail in ballots last Friday and so are millions of people in Illinois and other States are sending theirs out regardless of what the Orange Pig in the White House is saying. Majority of Americans looks at him like a buffoon in the jungle that his days are about to expire. Don't listen to the cultists here because not single one of them are on the ground to see reality of things. America is at her worst in over 100 years and Americans will change things and the Racist in Chief knows that his regime of hate and bigotry will come to an end in a little over three months.
This is good

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzenmd: 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2020
One of the biggest pointer that Trump will lose in a landslide, there's this general atmosphere of exhaustion everywhere from coast to coast. Many people are tired of him and his admin, called my hommie down south and he was all about the exhaustion thing in the south too.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 3:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

This is good
My Sis, the cultists here are talking out of ignorance. Even some of the Republican Senators running for reelection are being endangered by trump in their States because their States are turning blue. Turtleneck MoscowMitch, the Senate Majority leader told them in a secret letter he sent out that they don't have to mention Trump's name in their campaigns so as not to jeopardize their reelection chances. Leave it to the Coons and Cultists to think this is 2016.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2020
Kopfschmerzenmd:
One of the biggest pointer that Trump will lose in a landslide, there's this general atmosphere of exhaustion everywhere from coast to coast. Many people are tired of him and his admin, called my hommie down south and he was all about the exhaustion thing in the south too.
Buddy, 156.000 dead Americans not to talk of 30 millions still out of jobs and almost $7 Trillion additional National Debt with the economy in a mess not seen in America in over 100 years and some clowns with extra N200 in their pockets are telling us several thousands miles away that the Chief Racist will win. Please, excuse their ignorance. They are used to politics of Brown envelopes and intimidation and they don't know what it takes in a civilized world to vote out a repressive government. By the way, we just had the worst quarterly GDP (32.9%) in American history. Waiting patiently for Nov 3rd.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 3:35pm On Aug 02, 2020
Has the SpaceX Dragon splashed down yet?
If not, then the US Navy must be on the lookout over the ocean's expanse right now.

At the un-docking ceremony yesterday night, the Commander of the International Space Station, up in the Skies, bade the returning Astranauts safe travels and safe landing (on Earth).
Then he gifted them a small American flag souvenir.

Then, as the Earth-bound crew were crossing into the SpaceX Capsule, I shouted out, though silently, my own token advice :
"KEEP THAT FLAG OUT OF REACH OF AMERICAN LEFTISTS"

Leftards' only thought at contact with the American Flag is B-O-N-F-i-R-E !!
They will drop that flag on the ground and stomp on it..
Then they will pour some inflammable liquid on the flag and throw fire at it.

If a nation has America-style Leftards as "citizens", that nation has all the enemity it needs.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 3:54pm On Aug 02, 2020
basilico:
Did you not know that Libtards suffering from TDS are not in their right minds?

Liberalism is a Chronic Mental Disorder !!!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
The Cultists and the Coons are crawling out of their caves. The bottomline is that the Coons and Cultists have their votes on Nov 3rd only on Nairaland courtesy of their N200 data. Meanwhile, the ones that really matters are licking their lips to send out the worst President in American history. Nov 3rd on my mind. I dare any of the cultists to say that.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2020
Reporters won't see Trump nomination

https://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2020/aug/01/reporters-wont-see-trump-nomination/#.XyXQPSJl7XE.twitter

When Republicans renominate Donald Trump for president in Charlotte, N.C., on Aug. 24, journalists won't be on hand to witness it, a convention spokesperson told the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette this week.
Reporters also will be kept from the room when the Republican National Committee meets to conduct official party business.
The spokesperson couldn't say whether C-SPAN, the nonprofit public service network, would be allowed to air the proceedings.

We are planning for all of the Charlotte activities to be closed press: Friday, August 21 – Monday, 24th given the health restrictions and limitations in place in the state," the convention spokesperson said in an email. "We are happy to let you know if this changes, but we are working within the parameters set before us by state and local guidelines regarding the number of people who can attend events."
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
feedthenation:
Reporters won't see Trump nomination

https://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2020/aug/01/reporters-wont-see-trump-nomination/#.XyXQPSJl7XE.twitter

When Republicans renominate Donald Trump for president in Charlotte, N.C., on Aug. 24, journalists won't be on hand to witness it, a convention spokesperson told the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette this week.
Reporters also will be kept from the room when the Republican National Committee meets to conduct official party business.
The spokesperson couldn't say whether C-SPAN, the nonprofit public service network, would be allowed to air the proceedings.

We are planning for all of the Charlotte activities to be closed press: Friday, August 21 – Monday, 24th given the health restrictions and limitations in place in the state," the convention spokesperson said in an email. "We are happy to let you know if this changes, but we are working within the parameters set before us by state and local guidelines regarding the number of people who can attend events."
The Nazis and Klans will be there infecting each other with Trumpvirus the same way Herman Cain was infected. These cultists never learn anything from history. They will follow the Orange Pig to their graves. That's one of the reasons Trump wants to close his nomination acceptance to the American press that refuses to bow to him. In 90 days, all his craziness and buffoonery will come to an end courtesy of Americans that are tired of his mismanagement.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
SonofLincoln:
The Nazis and Klans will be there infecting each other with Trumpvirus the same way Herman Cain was infected. These cultists never learn anything from history. They will follow the Orange Pig to their graves. That's one of the reasons Trump wants to close his nomination acceptance to the American press that refuses to bow to him. In 90 days, all his craziness and buffoonery will come to an end courtesy of Americans that are tired of his mismanagement.

Who has better management that was not put in throughout his years serving govt. Bending down to China, Ukraine, drug addicted son who married his late brothers wife , and does not even know where is and in his home basement.

Corona can only be spread inn churches ( so we can as well burn the bibles), beaches , in RNC conventions but not in riots like this one below.
Calling for abolishment of police in Chicago last night. Note the 283k views

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 4:41pm On Aug 02, 2020
Kopfschmerzenmd:

Out of the 3 main swing battleground states (PA, MI, FL) in the Nov 3 elections, the Trump campaign have allegedly pulled out ads from Michigan last week, rather they are putting resources in other smaller states. These are the states Trump won in 2016 and should win in 2020 to be elected for 2nd term.

In PA, Biden's home state, this is already turned back to blue for Biden. So the only state left is Florida and we know the current situation in that state. Biden is more or less in a tie with Trump, including TX which is already confirmed a purple state. Trump's chances are quite limited for now.

To the 'uncertified' MAGA folks on nairaland, it will take a massive turnaround of mega proportion for Trump to win in Nov. This is well known to him and his campaign, hence his suggestion last week about postponing the election in Nov and giving other excuses about fraud to mail voting.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
basilico:

Who has better management that was not put in throughout his years serving govt. Bending down to China, Ukraine, drug addicted son who married his late brothers wife , and does not even know where is and in his home basement.

Corona can only be spread inn churches ( so we can as well burn the bibles), beaches , in RNC conventions but not in riots like this one below.
Calling for abolishment of police in Chicago last night. Note the 283k views

You don't know jack about America but you always come on Nairaland making a fool of yourself. I am in Chicagoland and overwhelming majority of people here in Chicagoland and America wants their Police Departments but what they don't want his rogue police officers. I am a Pentecostal that went to Parochial Schools all my life and no one I know supports burning the Bible or any religious books for that matter. America is a Secular Nation if you don't know that. So stick your garbage posts where the sun don't shine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2020
feedthenation:

Out of the 3 main swing battleground states (PA, MI, FL) in the Nov 3 elections, the Trump campaign have allegedly pulled out ads from Michigan last week, rather they are putting resources in other smaller states. These are the states Trump won in 2016 and should win in 2020 to be elected for 2nd term.

In PA, Biden's home state, this is already turned back to blue for Biden. So the only state left is Florida and we know the current situation in that state. Biden is more or less in a tie with Trump, including TX which is already confirmed a purple state. Trump's chances are quite limited for now.

To the 'uncertified' MAGA folks on nairaland, it will take a massive turnaround of mega proportion for Trump to win in Nov. This is well known to him and his campaign, hence his suggestion last week about postponing the election in Nov and giving other excuses about fraud to mail voting.
You nailed it. Trump is losing in Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. Those are the three States that gave him his electoral votes in 2016 and he knew that he's losing and that's why he's diverting his money to States like Georgia, Texas, Florida and few others that he won in 2016. You wonder why he wants the election postponed. Nov 3rd will be the beginning of the end for the worst President in American history.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 4:54pm On Aug 02, 2020
SonofLincoln:
You nailed it. Trump is losing in Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. Those are the three States that gave him his electoral votes in 2016 and he knew that he's losing and that's why he's diverting his money to States like Georgia, Texas, Florida and few others that he won in 2016. You wonder why he wants the election postponed. Nov 3rd will be the beginning of the end for the worst President in American history.

Early voting in TX

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
SonofLincoln:
You don't know jack about America but you always come on Nairaland making a fool of yourself. I am in Chicagoland and overwhelming majority of people here in Chicagoland and America wants their Police Departments but what they don't want his rogue police officers. I am a Pentecostal that went to Parochial Schools all my life and no one I know supports burning the Bible or any religious books for that matter. America is a Secular Nation if you don't know that. So stick your garbage posts where the sun don't shine.

Must have hit a raw nerve here. You wealth of knowledge above all others stems from the proposed idea that you snip snip live in Chicago. Nothing else.
Chicagoland is overwhelmingly democrat whether its to a guy who sniffs little girls hair or swims nude infront of his govt assigned secret service of individuals who have a cervix.
Secular nation does not mean you burn bibles and churches like the one in DC. I have yet to see your condemnation of that. If it was a mosque or Quran burnt by those anarchists what would you say?

Speaking of which, why did Joedementia skip John Lewis funeral that had all the top dogs of America politics ?
Again if people could line up for hours during that funeral why cant they also line up to vote?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzenmd: 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
feedthenation:

The GOP is in a big mess they are playing to the defense in traditional red states like Texas, Georgia, Arizona and NC. It will be an annihilation for the GOP in November, GOP senators are already dropping off Drumpf's apron like bad habit.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
basilico:

Must have hit a raw nerve here. You wealth of knowledge above all others stems from the proposed idea that you snip snip live in Chicago. Nothing else.
Chicagoland is overwhelmingly democrat whether its to a guy who sniffs little girls hair or swims nude infront of his govt assigned secret service of individuals who have a cervix.
Secular nation does not mean you burn bibles and churches like the one in DC. I have yet to see your condemnation of that. If it was a mosque or Quran burnt by those anarchists what would you say?
Yes I live in Chicago but I have been to more than 30 States in America and all the Continents of the world except Australia. Hope you can say that. Obviously, comprehension is not your strong point being a cultist of trump. 10 people burning a bible in a country of almost 350 million people is insignificant. So wrap your brain about that. Trump your god prefers Blue Eye, Blond Hair Norwegian than you in his utopian America. What says you about that. That's self hating on your part which is equivalent of Stockholm Syndrome.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.