Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,616 members, 7,865,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:55 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1000) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1709978 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) ... (4188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 9:15am On Sep 21, 2020
basilico:

Here is Trump standing and shaking hands for over an hour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH8YHGtZlsg
That's why he almost keel over when walking down the ramp with the Marine Commander. Fred that sired him died of dementia in 1999. He inherited his dementia from his father Fred. If you don't believe me, Google is your only Avenue to the happenings in America. Ask Google and see who is really afflicted with dementia since dementia is often hereditary.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:20am On Sep 21, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Do you have mental illness ?. Clinton campaign spent $1 billion in her campaign ?. Clinton and Trump spent about the same amount of money on their campaign and each spent close to $1 billion each. Go to work and stop wasting your life away about a country you do not have a Social Security Number.

Does it matter. Comparing 100k to 700M.

Clinton's unsuccessful campaign ($768
million in spending) outspent Trump's
successful one ($398 million) by nearly
2 to 1. The Democratic National
Committee

And the witch still lost.
In other news the Epstein flight logs have been subpoenad.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12723108/investigators-subpoena-epstein-flight-manifests-virgin-islands/.

This election is a fight between good and evil.I know where you stand.

THE names of every passenger who ever flew
on any of Jeffrey Epstein's aircraft are set to
be revealed after all the flight logs were
subpoenaed, it has been reported.
Denise George, the Attorney General for the U
Virgin Islands, has requested passenger
names and contact information for every fligh
made by Epstein’s four helicopters and three
planes from 1998 until his death by suicide i
2019, The Mirror reported on Sunday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:22am On Sep 21, 2020
SonofLincoln:
That's why he almost keel over when walking down the ramp with the Marine Commander. Fred that sired him died of dementia in 1999. He inherited his dementia from his father Fred. If you don't believe me, Google is your only Avenue to the happenings in America. Ask Google and see who is really afflicted with dementia since dementia is often hereditary.

Who is insane. Clearly standing upright for over one hour.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 9:25am On Sep 21, 2020
basilico:

Does it matter. Comparing 100k to 700M.

Clinton's unsuccessful campaign ($768
million in spending) outspent Trump's
successful one ($398 million) by nearly
2 to 1. The Democratic National
Committee

And the witch still lost.
In other news the Epstein flight logs have been subpoenad.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12723108/investigators-subpoena-epstein-flight-manifests-virgin-islands/.

This election is a fight between good and evil.I know where you stand.

THE names of every passenger who ever flew
on any of Jeffrey Epstein's aircraft are set to
be revealed after all the flight logs were
subpoenaed, it has been reported.
Denise George, the Attorney General for the U
Virgin Islands, has requested passenger
names and contact information for every fligh
made by Epstein’s four helicopters and three
planes from 1998 until his death by suicide i
2019, The Mirror reported on Sunday.

See what not having a job has turned you to. Tell me one thing you gained or you think you will gain from Trump. He can't even understand you if you have a chance of meeting him. He will make fun of your appearance and the way you talk. Hope you get my hint because I am being diplomatic.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:27am On Sep 21, 2020
SonofLincoln:
See what not having a job has turned you to. Tell me one thing you gained or you think you will gain from Trump. He can't even understand you if you have a chance of meeting him. He will make fun of your appearance and the way you talk. Hope you get my hint because I am being diplomatic.

Stop worrying about my job, I could be as well working and educating you at the same time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 9:32am On Sep 21, 2020
"Being lectured by Democrats about how to handle judicial nominations is like an arsonist advising the Fire Department. Democrats chose to set in motion rules changes to stack the court at the Circuit level and they chose to try to destroy Brett Kavanaugh’s life to keep the Supreme Court seat open.

You reap what you sow."
- Sen. Lindsey Graham grin grin grin grin

Perfect Description of the Democrats - Arsonist.. always hellbent on burning down anything they don't like

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 9:34am On Sep 21, 2020
basilico:

Stop worrying about my job, I could be as well working and educating you at the same time.
You see the difference between successful people and unsuccessful people. Priorities matters in life and yours is the wrong one. It's your life and at least you can blame the elders in the village for your mistakes in life.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:34am On Sep 21, 2020
Same video of a healthy Joe Biden Id posted earlier.
Any medic here to explain what's happening to the potential leader of the Harris administration?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFyk6-nglA0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 9:35am On Sep 21, 2020
obixcel:
"Being lectured by Democrats about how to handle judicial nominations is like an arsonist advising the Fire Department" - Sen. Lindsey Graham grin grin grin grin

Perfect Description of the Democrats - Arsonist.. always hellbent on burning down anything they don't like
Uchendu the shorrrty . Who cares about the junk you are posting. On Nov 3rd, not single one of the Cultists on Nairaland counts.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 9:45am On Sep 21, 2020
The party that verifiably, falsely slandered and labeled Kavanaugh a “gang rapist” in front of his family and the whole world no longer gets to lecture anyone on decorum.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:06am On Sep 21, 2020
obixcel:
"Being lectured by Democrats about how to handle judicial nominations is like an arsonist advising the Fire Department. Democrats chose to set in motion rules changes to stack the court at the Circuit level and they chose to try to destroy Brett Kavanaugh’s life to keep the Supreme Court seat open.

You reap what you sow."
- Sen. Lindsey Graham grin grin grin grin

Also Schmuck Schumer in 2016 tweet regarding SC judge nomination.

Attn GOP: Senate has confirmed 17
#SCOTUS justices in presidential
election years. #DoYourJob
pic.twitter.com/Mdm0P5SRC4
— Chuck Schumer (@SenSchumer)
February 23, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 21, 2020
Goodvibes007:

Dem dey look for meat inside pot, ponmo sef dey show face. Stick to your local APC vs PDP tribal politics. Politics of advanced nations is beyond your pus filled brain. Citizen of a shithole country lol.

Iran, Russia, Germany, Russia are all important countries in world politics. Can same be said of Nigeria? If you devote 1/5 of your time to local politics by holding your politicians accountable just as Americans are holding the GOP accountable, your life might be better for it lol.
and when their white cop choke you to death for being a monkey from a shithole country I hope you fools will not disturb us with hashtags on Twitter.
Idiots denigrating their origin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 10:22am On Sep 21, 2020
basilico:

Lets wait and see.
Any data on the children and parents Or you just shouting off?

Same way you can't judge number of coons of a Facebook page i.e. walkaway or whatever you called it.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 10:23am On Sep 21, 2020
basilico:

Here is Trump standing and shaking hands for over an hour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH8YHGtZlsg
Let him ride a bicycle.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 10:28am On Sep 21, 2020
basilico:

The democrats are really after taking down the constitution. What they cannot legislate will be rammed through the court system. There are many cases where this has been done under the Trump.
The Harris administration will be deputised by leftist Nancy Pelosi. Biden will be kept away from the media n the nuclear codes.
What will the Harris administration attempt to do if they take over congress and senate too.

Ensure no more Republicans ever by
- expand SCourt and appoint young leftist judges
- Abolish filibuster
- Puerto Rico and DC states where they gain 4
more senators
- Gerrymander Congressional districts

Climate change enforcement. Rejoin Paris Climate agreement where the end result will be
- Ban fracking

- Severely curtail new oil exploration in areas eg
Alaska

- Fund alternative energy sources in the name of
going green ie solar, wind, hydro etc

- Ignore pollution by the world worst polluters
china and India who are expanding thermo by
the minute

Immigration
- Grant immediate voting rights to all the illegals
who mostly will vote democrats
- Unceaseless open borders
- House and feed all illegal immigrants

Medicare
-take over medicare , declare it a universal right
and of course raise taxes.
- Grant all immigrants free medicare

- Establish govt funding for abortions instead of
under guise of women's body rights.

Societal Change
- Destabilize family setup by entrenching 50 plus
gender definitions
- Take the war on Christianity to a new level

I could go on. What the democrats behind these ideas want is power and to weld it " in your face". The communists came up with some of these freebies only for the rulers to amass power wealth and infamy. The Harris administration will be puppet controlled, once the globalists take over.
George Soros will be happy. He lost 1b USD betting on the stocks crashing in 2016.

I have seen a lot of funny post on this thread, but this is likely the funniest lol

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzenmd: 11:33am On Sep 21, 2020
obixcel:
The party that verifiably, falsely slandered and labeled Kavanaugh a “gang rapist” in front of his family and the whole world no longer gets to lecture anyone on decorum.

Kavanaugh and Thomas are rapists, and their rape cases will be reopened when the WH and senate flip.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:44am On Sep 21, 2020
Some editor is now pushing for Joe Biden to announce Michelle Obama as his SC nominee.
Clinton was said to have promised Lorreta Lynch AG a Supreme Court nomination and James Comey the AG. Andy McCabe was to be FBI director
For democrats its their cronies who push democrat agenda not rule of law.

Obama was also a puppet . He recieved a list of nominees to appoint once he became POTUS from Wall Street giant Citigroup.According to wikileaks

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2016/10/15/wiki-o15.html

One month before the presidential election of
2008, the giant Wall Street bank Citigroup
submitted to the Obama campaign a list of
its preferred candidates for cabinet positions
in an Obama administration. This list
corresponds almost exactly to the eventual
composition of Barack Obama’s cabinet.

Froman’s list proved remarkably prescient.
As it proposed, Robert Gates, a Bush
holdover, became secretary of Defense; Eric
Holder became attorney general; Janet
Napolitano, secretary of Homeland Security;
Rahm Emanuel, White House chief of staff;
Susan Rice, United Nations ambassador; Arne
Duncan, secretary of Education; Kathleen
Sebelius, secretary of Health and Human
Services; Peter Orszag, head of the Office of
Management and Budget; Eric Shinseki,
secretary of Veterans Affairs; and Melody
Barnes, chief of the Domestic Policy Council

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 1:04pm On Sep 21, 2020
SonofLincoln:
As if Sleepy could have climbed the ramp in the first place.
I read something yesterday that made me nearly fall off the chair laughing.
A Trump supporter said: "What Democrats are doing to that poor man (Joe) borders on elder abuse".
That made me remember a certain pic I saw, of retired statesman Joe kneeling to appease BLM.

By himself repeating Harris' Freudian gaffe of "Harris-Biden Ticket", is the poor fellow crying out codedly that he is simply tired?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.newsbreak.com/delaware/wilmington/news/1575867478345/joe-biden-takes-a-knee-in-delaware-i-will-help-lead-this-conversation-on-countrys-pain&ved=2ahUKEwi48bnGovrrAhXTilwKHRhdD44QFjAHegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw3FZJI5wU2dyv4X47fzcDur

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 1:39pm On Sep 21, 2020
basilico:

The democrats are really after taking down the constitution. What they cannot legislate will be rammed through the court system. There are many cases where this has been done under the Trump.
The Harris administration will be deputised by leftist Nancy Pelosi. Biden will be kept away from the media n the nuclear codes.
What will the Harris administration attempt to do if they take over congress and senate too.

Ensure no more Republicans ever by
- expand SCourt and appoint young leftist judges
- Abolish filibuster
- Puerto Rico and DC states where they gain 4
more senators
- Gerrymander Congressional districts

Climate change enforcement. Rejoin Paris Climate agreement where the end result will be
- Ban fracking
- Severely curtail new oil exploration in areas eg
Alaska
- Fund alternative energy sources in the name of
going green ie solar, wind, hydro etc
- Ignore pollution by the world worst polluters
china and India who are expanding thermo by
the minute

Immigration
- Grant immediate voting rights to all the illegals
who mostly will vote democrats
- Unceaseless open borders
- House and feed all illegal immigrants

Medicare
-take over medicare , declare it a universal right
and of course raise taxes.
- Grant all immigrants free medicare
- Establish govt funding for abortions instead of
under guise of women's body rights.

Societal Change
- Destabilize family setup by entrenching 50 plus
gender definitions
- Take the war on Christianity to a new level

I could go on. What the democrats behind these ideas want is power and to weld it " in your face". The communists came up with some of these freebies only for the rulers to amass power wealth and infamy. The Harris administration will be puppet controlled, once the globalists take over.
George Soros will be happy. He lost 1b USD betting on the stocks crashing in 2016.

I bet you believe that climate change is an hoax and that the earth is flat grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 1:40pm On Sep 21, 2020
Authorities Intercept Package Containing Ricin Mailed to the White House, Addressed to Trump
Note: Ricin, a lectin produced in the seeds of the castor oil plant, Ricinus communis, is a highly potent toxin. A dose of purified ricin powder the size of a few grains of table salt can kill an adult human

The package was addressed to President Donald Trump.

A facility outside the White House typically screens all mail before it is delivered to the White House.

An official speaking to the New York Times said the letter is believed to have been sent from Canada.

An attempt to mail ricin to President Trump was also intercepted in October 2018.

William Clyde Allen, a former Naval officer was arrested by the FBI for mailing ricin filled letters to Secretary of Defense James Mattis, Chief of Naval Operations Adm. John Richardson, and FBI Director Chris Wray.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00zwAEtEy8s

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:07pm On Sep 21, 2020
salford1:

I bet you believe that climate change is an hoax and that the earth is flat grin

Climate change is not really a hoax
We've had the seasons over time, ice age, etc.
The proponents are a fraud in many cases.

Fracking opponents talk about underground water pollution which is really possible. Talk about the dangers of oil spills to the environment which is also possible.

An interested party is OPEC and other oil producing countries which hedge their budgets on oil revenues. They obviously would fund antifrack movements in countries looking to exploit fracking.

Green is good , sounds kinda sexxy and modern. How much fossil fuels are used to power green energy factories? How reliable is green energy.

I have some interest in space technologies , the earth is flat, that you can take to the bank. Photos from space show it to be flat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 2:14pm On Sep 21, 2020
Coronavirus live updates - two Republican states have cases higher than New York

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/live-updates/coronavirus/?id=73141490&cid=clicksource_4380645_1_heads_hero_live_hero_hed

Since the first cases were detected in China in December, the virus has rapidly spread to every continent except Antarctica.

The United States is the worst-affected country, with more than 6.8 million diagnosed cases and at least 199,513 deaths.

California has the most cases of any U.S. state, with more than 786,000 people diagnosed, according to Johns Hopkins data. California is followed by Texas and Florida, with over 713,000 cases and over 683,000 cases, respectively.

Nearly 170 vaccine candidates for COVID-19 are being tracked by the World Health Organization, at least six of which are in crucial phase three trials.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2020
obixcel:
Authorities Intercept Package Containing Ricin Mailed to the White House, Addressed to Trump
Note: Ricin, a lectin produced in the seeds of the castor oil plant, Ricinus communis, is a highly potent toxin. A dose of purified ricin powder the size of a few grains of table salt can kill an adult human

The package was addressed to President Donald Trump.

A facility outside the White House typically screens all mail before it is delivered to the White House.

An official speaking to the New York Times said the letter is believed to have been sent from Canada.

An attempt to mail ricin to President Trump was also intercepted in October 2018.

William Clyde Allen, a former Naval officer was arrested by the FBI for mailing ricin filled letters to Secretary of Defense James Mattis, Chief of Naval Operations Adm. John Richardson, and FBI Director Chris Wray.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00zwAEtEy8s

Highly political exposed people like President Trump can be exposed to many dangerous people

Dangerous packages were sent to Hillary, Barack in 2018

Suspected mail bombs sent to Clinton, Obama, CNN building and others intercepted

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/24/feds-investigating-suspicious-package-near-clintons-new-york-home-nbc.html

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2020
‘It’s a big, big swing’: Trump loses ground with white voters

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/21/trump-white-voters-support-418420

Donald Trump is making modest inroads with Latinos. Polls suggest he’s pulling slightly more Black support than in 2016.

But Trump is tilting at the margins with those groups. His bigger problem is the demographic that sent him to the White House — white voters, whose embrace of Trump appears to be slipping in critical, predominantly white swing states.

In Minnesota, where the contest between Trump and Joe Biden had seemed to tighten in recent weeks — and where both candidates stumped on Friday — a CBS News/YouGov survey last week had Trump running 2 percentage points behind Biden with white voters, after carrying them by 7 points in 2016. Even among white voters without college degrees — Trump’s base — the president was far short of the margin he put up against Hillary Clinton there.

It’s the same story in Wisconsin, where Trump won non-college educated white women by 16 percentage points four years ago but is now losing them by 9 percentage points, according to an ABC News/Washington Post poll. In Pennsylvania, Biden has now pulled even with Trump among white voters, according to an NBC News/Marist Poll.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 2:57pm On Sep 21, 2020
Goodvibes007:

Let him ride a bicycle.

How old are you? What exactly do you mean by "let him ride a bicycle"? Well, for sure, he's a grandfather, albeit aging strongly.
But understand you're referring to the most powerful individual in the world, surrounded by fleets of military luxury jets, helicopters and limousines managed to his pleasure by an army of military and secret service personel.?
Be informed also that he owns luxury golf courses all over the country and beyond, besides the grounds of the presidential palace and other official facilites where he can exercise on a bicycle when that be his pleasure.
Your post, at best, is a comical distraction.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 3:18pm On Sep 21, 2020
Early morning wake up call for Lindsay Graham

https://twitter.com/i/status/1307988792725434369

Senator David Perdue in 2016

https://twitter.com/i/status/1307847018237263873

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2020
feedthenation:
Early morning wake up call for Lindsay Graham

https://twitter.com/i/status/1307988792725434369

Senator David Perdue in 2016

https://twitter.com/i/status/1307847018237263873

Joe Biden in 2016. Senate has an obligation to nominate the SC judge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AFg9PGCIkU

Fast forward 2020. The democrats do not want the constitution followed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUeY_fzyqb4

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2020
More winning

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:17pm On Sep 21, 2020
salford1:
More winning

As if we did not know Big Tech is helping Joe Biden. Eric Shmidt the Google CEO helped the witch during her failed run.
Google employees regularly visited Obama white house

Google and its affiliates have had at
least 427 meetings at the White House
during President Obama’s tenure,
according data from the Campaign for
Accountability and The Intercept.
The data , gleaned from White House
meeting logs, showed that in all, 169
Google employees have met in the
White House with 182 government
officials. Not surprisingly, Google’s
head of public policy, Johanna Shelton,
had the most White House meetings of
any Google employee, with 128.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2020
basilico:

As if we did not know Big Tech is helping Joe Biden. Eric Shmidt the Google CEO helped the witch during her failed run.
Google employees regularly visited Obama white house

Google and its affiliates have had at
least 427 meetings at the White House
during President Obama’s tenure,
according data from the Campaign for
Accountability and The Intercept.
The data , gleaned from White House
meeting logs, showed that in all, 169
Google employees have met in the
White House with 182 government
officials. Not surprisingly, Google’s
head of public policy, Johanna Shelton,
had the most White House meetings of
any Google employee, with 128.

salford1:

The reason for their endorsement was clearly stated.

If Trump was in government a couple of years ago, we wouldn't have Tesla or space x. Many CEOs of.big techs are immigrants themselves..but you ignored that anyway and went on about some visits to the white house grin

In addition, this is not about Google. Vint Cerf for example as nothing to do with Google.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OjoMadiba: 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Trump's servile dogs are out in full bloom. Yours truly and Tens of millions of Americans will take their pound of flesh on Nov 3rd because we won't tolerate over 200.000 dead Americans with the economy in ruins. This Chicago native is very confident of the Blue Avalanche that's coming to overrun the agent of hate and bigotry.
This man,
how did Trump killed 200,000 people? What exactly was the expert advice he failed to heed?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Minent: 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Do you have mental illness ?. Clinton campaign spent $1 billion in her campaign ?. Clinton and Trump spent about the same amount of money on their campaign and each spent close to $1 billion each. Go to work and stop wasting your life away about a country you do not have a Social Security Number.

SonofLincoln the psychiatrist!
grin
Mental detector

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) ... (4188) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.