Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1686) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1606842 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) (1689) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Iamgrey5(m): 8:56pm On Nov 28, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Stop engaging these people you will lose braincells.
They are so dumb I hope to never meet idiots like them in my life
I mean it's basic knowledge that Biden would have required at least five big cities to go his way before flipping five states.

Nonetheless, Biden actually won 10 big cities more than Clinton did in 2016

Chicago by 19,613 votes, Illinois

Philadelphia by 20,150 votes Pennsylvania

Milwaukee by 6,004 votes. Wisconsin

Houston (+210,279 votes) Texas

San Antonio (+128,902 votes)

San Diego (+226,849 votes)

Dallas (+137,496 votes) Texas

San Jose (+103,574 votes)

Phoenix (+337,867 votes) Arizona (ghost of McCain)

and Atlanta (+84,093 votes) blacks energized by Trump's handling of Black life matters and Stacy Abrahams effect.

Reference https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/11/20/fact-check-biden-outperformed-clinton-most-major-metro-areas/6349084002/

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 8:59pm On Nov 28, 2020
benalvino2:

Yeah grin exactly what I said... A judge appointed by Obama went to appeal court to appeal for a case he lost the first time. grin desperate zombies. Trump had the last say.

Flynn is a innocent and free man

You said the case was dropped which turns out to be false.

Flynn's record will forever carry that stain.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:09pm On Nov 28, 2020
Iamgrey5:
I mean it's basic knowledge that Biden would have required at least five big cities to go his way before flipping five states.

Nonetheless, Biden actually won 10 big cities more than Clinton did in 2016

Chicago by 19,613 votes, Illinois

Philadelphia by 20,150 votes Pennsylvania

Milwaukee by 6,004 votes. Wisconsin

Houston (+210,279 votes) Texas

San Antonio (+128,902 votes)

San Diego (+226,849 votes)

Dallas (+137,496 votes) Texas

San Jose (+103,574 votes)

Phoenix (+337,867 votes) Arizona (ghost of McCain)

and Atlanta (+84,093 votes) blacks energized by Trump's handling of Black life matters and Stacy Abrahams effect.

Reference https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/11/20/fact-check-biden-outperformed-clinton-most-major-metro-areas/6349084002/

He won big in battleground states
How about this.

26 Pennsylvania House
Republicans, 8 Senators
Call for Withdrawing
Certification of Presidential
Electors

Demonic rats printing ballots in China.

REVEALED: Video Released of
Phone Call Recording to
Chinese Manufacturer
Requesting a Bulk Order of Fake
US 2020 Ballots

And this too.

Four Videos – Four States
Where Votes Were
Switched Live on TV Away
from President Trump to
Biden

My oft repeated phrase. Is the sky blue where you live or is it gray
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 9:11pm On Nov 28, 2020
Trump’s Already Gaming Out a 2024 Run—Including an Event During Biden’s Inauguration

Trump’s Already Gaming Out a 2024 Run—Including an Event During Biden’s Inauguration

He’s not yet conceded 2020 but is already looking at keeping Republicans in line and making Biden’s life miserable.

In the twilight of his presidency, Donald Trump is discussing different ways to disrupt the impending Joe Biden era, chief among them by announcing another run against him.

According to three people familiar with the conversations, the president, who refuses to acknowledge he lost the 2020 election as he clearly did, has not just talked to close advisers and confidants about a potential 2024 run to reclaim the White House but about the specifics of a campaign launch. The conversations have explored, among other things, how Trump could best time his announcement so as to keep the Republican Party behind him for the next four years. Two of these knowledgeable sources said the president has, in the past two weeks, even floated the idea of doing a 2024-related event during Biden’s inauguration week, possibly on Inauguration Day, if his legal effort to steal the 2020 election ultimately fails.https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps-already-gaming-out-a-2024-run-including-an-event-during-bidens-inauguration?ref=scroll

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:16pm On Nov 28, 2020
feedthenation:

He’s not yet conceded 2020 but is already looking at keeping Republicans in line and making Biden’s life miserable.

In the twilight of his presidency, Donald Trump is discussing different ways to disrupt the impending Joe Biden era, chief among them by announcing another run against him.

According to three people familiar with the conversations, the president, who refuses to acknowledge he lost the 2020 election as he clearly did, has not just talked to close advisers and confidants about a potential 2024 run to reclaim the White House but about the specifics of a campaign launch. The conversations have explored, among other things, how Trump could best time his announcement so as to keep the Republican Party behind him for the next four years. Two of these knowledgeable sources said the president has, in the past two weeks, even floated the idea of doing a 2024-related event during Biden’s inauguration week, possibly on Inauguration Day, if his legal effort to steal the 2020 election ultimately fails.https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps-already-gaming-out-a-2024-run-including-an-event-during-bidens-inauguration?ref=scroll

I am think you are a millineal.
Trump has 232 Biden 227.
In congress demonrats have 220 and Republican have 206. Remaining 8 seats as per count are in Republicans by more than 50%
The thugs will lose the Presidency, the house and the Senate.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Iamgrey5(m): 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
basilico:

How about this.

26 Pennsylvania House
Republicans, 8 Senators
Call for Withdrawing
Electors

Phone Call Recording to
Chinese Manufacturer
US 2020 Ballots

And this too.

Where Votes Were
Switched Live on TV Away
from President Trump to
Biden

Pennsylvania has 203 state of rep members

112 of those are republicans, while 90 are democrats.

If you take 28 out of 112 that leaves us with 84 overwhelming majority who are not involved in the charade Trump is playing.

So it's not surprising that the speaker of state assembly who is a republican refused to attend the mock hearing two days ago.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Iamgrey5(m): 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
basilico:

I am think you are a millineal.
Trump has 232 Biden 227.
In congress demonrats have 220 and Republican have 206. Remaining 8 seats as per count are in Republicans by more than 50%
The thugs will lose the Presidency, the house and the Senate.
I think you are high sir

So far, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Georgia and Michigan have actually certified their elections and declare Biden the winner.

Those are not projections by CNN oh but certified victories by state election officials. cheesy

So unless there is a court injunction to reverse those certified results, you will be deceiving yourself not counting the electoral college of those states for Biden

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 9:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
Iamgrey5:
I think you are high sir

So far, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Georgia and Michigan have actually certified their elections and declare Biden the winner.

Those are not projections by CNN oh but certified victories by state election officials. cheesy

So unless there is a court injunction to reverse those certified results, you will be deceiving yourself not counting the electoral college of those states for Biden

You see that guy? No follow am argue. Na data cruncher/analyst oooo

He earlier said trump had 410 EC votes, now he is saying biden has 227

Abeg 410+227, is it equal to 538 ? My maths is somehow fuzzy sha.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Iamgrey5(m): 9:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
Timiofak:

You see that guy? No follow am argue. Na data cruncher/analyst oooo

He earlier said trump had 410 EC votes, now he is saying biden has 227

Abeg 410+ 227, is it equal to 538 ? My maths is somehow fuzzy sha.
He don add electoral college votes from Nigeria join now cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OgaTheTop2: 9:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
Timiofak:
Mumu talk “our president” “our country” yet he as never left nigeria in his life

grin

Better face buhari.

And stop the copy and paste you are doing. Fvcking bot
Lol, you too see am? 'Our President' cheesy

9 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
Iamgrey5:

---Mr Basilico is the Chief Returning Officer for Umudike Electoral Commission that oversees the just concluded U.S. Presidential elections---

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
benalvino2:

Because the pardon makes sure that Biden n obama cannot bring up this issue with fake documents n fraudulent tactics again.

what is this na? If documents brought up are fake and fraudulent wouldn't the courts kick it out? So you are trying to justify a pardon with this lame excuse? Na wa for you o...

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
Iamgrey5:

No matter what you tell this people they fail to see how stupid there claims are.

But agenda must agend, na

Goal post shifting party

We already knew trump would claim fraud if he lost, we were sure of it. He did the same to ted cruz in 2016, he claim ted cruz rigged the election against him in the primaries.

Its his typical trump pattern.

This morons that cant see through it, is what is baffling.

I am not surprised

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by nateevs(m): 9:49pm On Nov 28, 2020
benalvino2:

Because the pardon makes sure that Biden n obama cannot bring up this issue with fake documents n fraudulent tactics again.

Keep living in your own bubble still. You know there is your own world where you can tweet, lie and push propaganda; and then there is the real world. Like in your bubble there is electoral fraud, but in the courts ......

In the real world, where the rest of us live, Flynn's acceptance of the pardon comes with the admission of guilt of the crime.

His admission of guilt means that he is bound to state the truth about his case when required.

If the truth sought is related to the resolution of any other related cases, he cannot protect anyone, he cannot plead the fifth, he cannot refuse to state the truth and he cannot lie again. If he lies again, he is going to jail for obstruction of justice. End of story!

Keep deceiving yourself thinking he is free. If the Biden admin decides to clean house and restore normalcy (which I strongly believe they should), he is a sitting duck waiting to be picked up, knowing he will most likely lie again.

You guys think everyone is stupid.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 9:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
Iamgrey5:
@ emboldened

There is something seriously wrong with you

Biden flipped five states from red to blue and you believed he only won Four cities

How is that even numerically possible?

And how will Trump reach 73 million if they had stopped counting? BIden was already on 74 million votes before Trump's count reached 70 million.
something has been wrong with them all along.. their tomfoolery is so evident in the facts they provide.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 9:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
basilico:

Fake votes found in WI

---The latest from Wisconsin---

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 9:58pm On Nov 28, 2020
Timiofak:

No matter what you tell this people they fail to see how stupid there claims are.

But agenda must agend, na

Goal post shifting party

We already knew trump would claim fraud if he lost, we were sure of it. He did the same to ted cruz in 2016, he claim ted cruz rigged the election against him in the primaries.

Its his typical trump pattern.

This morons that cant see through it, is what is baffling.

I am not surprised
foolishness at its peak o..

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 10:07pm On Nov 28, 2020
DEMZEE:
Cannot believe how the people can be brainwashed by a corrupt media into hating a man so much that they would vote for a man who is part of the deep State.

Stop right there!

Once we see that phrase, we skip past the rest of the gibberish.

Yes, democracy is a combined effort of many functions and people in Govt, and media have a role to play in democracy. The paranoid and corrupt can call it deep state if they want because decent people and career civil servant will not allow them do anyhow anyhow

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 11:08pm On Nov 28, 2020
feedthenation:

---The latest from Wisconsin---

grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by A40(m): 11:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
ono:

I highlighted your point up there. Those are no longer valid votes. They've all been tainted with the virus of fraud. I recognise there will be genuine cases of valid votes, but how do you pick such from several hundreds of thousands of invalid ones?

So, best thing to do is to not count them. Shred them at best.
You Mumudike Republicans want to disenfranchise tens of millions of legitimate voters because your Cult leader didn't win. You lot are enemies of democracy. A crying disgrace

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 12:46am On Nov 29, 2020
happney65:

The institutions he don almost destroy finish?Make we see o if they do not change electors.Can you ever believe a whole America will be experiencing this rubbish while his party looks the other way?Am sure Nixon will be biting his fingers in his grave and wondering why he did not fight more and destroy everything like Trump is doing

Useless People!

Lol @ Nixon.

American institutions are stronger than anybody including and especially anyone privileged to sit in the oval office.

Electors cannot be changed, you know why ??
Democracy is done is the United States.

Pennsylvania has a Democrat governor so it nearly impossible to try any mess there, there maybe few faithless elector like we've always had but biden final EC vote will still be 300+.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 1:50am On Nov 29, 2020
Lame-Duck Trump Makes Legal Moves to Fire Federal Employees in Possible Attempt to Sabotage Biden Admin

JERRY LAMBE Nov 28th, 2020, 3:00 pm

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/lame-duck-trump-makes-legal-moves-to-fire-federal-employees-in-possible-attempt-to-sabotage-biden-admin-don-beyer-anthony-fauci/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 1:52am On Nov 29, 2020
basilico:

How about this.

26 Pennsylvania House
Republicans, 8 Senators
Call for Withdrawing
Electors

Phone Call Recording to
Chinese Manufacturer
US 2020 Ballots

And this too.

Where Votes Were
Switched Live on TV Away
from President Trump to
Biden

It’s all too late. The governor has appointed the electors and certified the election days ago.

The PA legislature cannot repeal their own law and retroactively apply a new election law after the fact, especially in a civil matter.

Generally, in the US legal system, only criminal laws can be retroactively applied ONLY if it would benefit the defendant. For eg, if Defendant Charlie was sentenced to 3 years imprisonment for robbery last month, and the same jurisdiction changed the law to provide for a 2 year prison sentence, Defendant A will spend two years in prison. This is because the law change is inherent to the benefit of Charlie

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 2:34am On Nov 29, 2020
Coon sisters "Diamond and Silk" are heavily trending on Twitter after getting support the chief golfer. grin

https://twitter.com/search?q=%22Diamond%20and%20Silk%22&src=trend_click&vertical=trends
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 2:35am On Nov 29, 2020
Coon sisters "Diamond and Silk" are heavily trending on Twitter after getting support the chief golfer. grin

Trump is now tweeting election legal analysis from Diamond and Silk. And he wonder why he lost the election by six million votes.

https://twitter.com/search?q=%22Diamond%20and%20Silk%22&src=trend_click&vertical=trends

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 2:47am On Nov 29, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

And what exactly is false this one or everything I wrote being false?which one are you referring to at least you should have indicated instead of branding it false.So yes Rubio has called him president elect but did he congratulate him or make a formal recognition about his victory like few GOP senators like Romney,Collins,Mulkowski and Sasse so I was not entirely wrong although I admit I was wrong in saying Rubio has not called Biden president elect but that does not negate my point or make them false.Also I was right about Cruz I referenced both of them in my writeup so in correcting me you should have specified instead of blatantly saying it was false when it was not I used the words 'Cruz and Rubio' not Rubio alone.

Rubio has called Biden president elect
Cruz has said and supported Biden getting intelligence briefing from security agencies

Do they need to throw a party before they acknowledge him as the winner of the election?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 2:52am On Nov 29, 2020
nateevs:

I think what people are saying is that the GOP voters have been radicalized into Trumpism.... so much that it will take a Trumpian character to rally the numbers required in any future elections. I am talking Presidential now.

The moderate GOP is dead. Brian Kemp is a self-professed Trumpian, yet is being called a traitor by even Georgians, just because he decided to follow the rule of law instead. This is the same 'rule-of-law' conservatives.

The evidence of the radicalisation is seen partly in the call for voters to sit out the Georgian run-offs. Despite the consequence of the Democrats winning the Senate, folks are willing to abandon Conservatism because they didn't get Trumpism.

Where does the moderate GOP aspirant go, when the base is yearning for Trumpism?

Look at the results of this election carefully. You see Democrats losing seats in the house elections

You see Democrats getting spanked in Senate races from South Carolina, Kentucky, North Carolina and Maine where they significantly outspent the republicans

Even Ossoff that is going into runoff spent a lot

Don't confuse issues people hated the guy Trump at the top of the ballot but they are not suddenly voting democrat

Like me, Many Independents and Republicans went against Trump in particular not like they are embracing Democratic policies and this shows in the down ballots

Below is an excerpt this night from Yahoo news

“There’s a significant difference between a referendum on a clown show, which is what we had at the top of the ticket, and embracing the values of the Democratic ticket,” said Nichole Remmert, Skopov’s campaign manager. “People bought into Joe Biden to stop the insanity in the White House. They did not suddenly become Democrats.”

That dawning truth is evident in the narrower majority that House Democrats will hold in Congress next year and especially in the bloodbath that the party suffered in legislative races in key states around the country, despite directing hundreds of millions of dollars and deploying top party figures like former President Barack Obama to obscure down-ballot elections.

This year, Democrats targeted a dozen state legislative chambers where Republicans held tenuous majorities, including in Pennsylvania, Texas, Arizona, North Carolina and Minnesota. Their goal was to check the power of Republicans to redraw congressional and legislative districts in 2021, and to curb the rightward drift of policies from abortion to gun safety to voting rights.

In all cases, Democrats came up short
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 3:08am On Nov 29, 2020
basilico:

How about this.

26 Pennsylvania House
Republicans, 8 Senators
Call for Withdrawing
Electors

Phone Call Recording to
Chinese Manufacturer
US 2020 Ballots

And this too.

Where Votes Were
Switched Live on TV Away
from President Trump to
Biden

Tell Rudy to show this nonsense in court. I triple dare him...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 5:00am On Nov 29, 2020
https://howbidenstoletheelection.com/

HUGE GAME CHANGING EVIDENCE AGAINST DEEP STATE JOE BIDEN AND KAMALA HARRIS

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 6:09am On Nov 29, 2020
edi287:

HUGE GAME CHANGING EVIDENCE AGAINST DEEP STATE JOE BIDEN AND KAMALA HARRIS

cheesy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 6:44am On Nov 29, 2020
Trump is now 1-39 in the courts

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 7:02am On Nov 29, 2020
PDPGuy:
Trump is now 1-39 in the courts
I don't understand how Umudikeans imagined that any court would throw out millions of votes already casted, counted and certified without any proof of fraud. I sometimes wonder the type of alternative universe they live in. Maybe they live inside a black hole where no known laws exists.

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) (1689) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.