Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1688) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1650189 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) (1689) (1690) (1691) ... (4147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:05pm On Nov 29, 2020
Please watch the video on this link https://youtu.be/qpEb6LL7Ub8

Timiofak,wirinet,nateevs,ibime,budaatum,shegzhkn,salford,pdpguy,edi287,bayelsaowei and others here.
Please watch this video.
Apart from suppressing votes this is one of the ways GOP win elections by funding third party candidates that take away democratic votes.
This happened in Florida and cost the democrats in Florida senate races two seats.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
Kophschmerzen:
https://twitter.com/WajahatAli/status/1332813850601775107?s=19
@amazontopaz and @ibime hope y'all ain't buying any of the GOP canonization sermon.
I won't be surprised if that happens and I won't buy into that canonization yet but the future for them looks gloomy if you ask me
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
Timiofak:

Orange would look good on ivanka though, Orange jumpsuit,

And she might be someone's bitch in prison. grin

You would prefer Ivanka in a yellow jumpsuit.
How about Hunter Biden in one too, for face meeting in the nude with his niece , the daughter of his brothers.
I always assumed you have a conscience.
Must be still single while some of us have raised kids about to get married,hence we have ethos.
Which you lack because Orange man bad.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 3:19pm On Nov 29, 2020

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nostradamus1: 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2020
edi287:
https://howbidenstoletheelection.com/

HUGE GAME CHANGING EVIDENCE AGAINST DEEP STATE JOE BIDEN AND KAMALA HARRIS

https://howbidenstoletheelection.com/

Go to Walter Carrington and pay sevis feed. Rudy needs your evidence to win. Remember to bring the YouTube videos and the Chinese recording.
But for, Rudy is saying that the election is free and fair

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nostradamus1: 3:23pm On Nov 29, 2020
basilico:

How about Hunter Biden in one too, for face meeting in the nude with his niece , the daughter of his brothers.
Must be still single [b]while some of us have raised kids [/b]about to get married,hence we have ethos.
I hope this is not true and if it is true, I hope you didn't inculcate your foolery in them

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 3:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
basilico:

Must be still single while some of us have raised kids about to get married,hence we have ethos.

I have always said it here, if anyone commits an offence or any wrong doing they deserve to be charged, even obama that you claim is a criminal, havent i told you here that if there is evidence, indict him by all means

About hunter biden, if law enforcement, or DOJ saw wrong doing in anything he did by all means indict him. Where i have issues with you is bringing hunter into the discussion like, he isnt 50 years old, dont try to use his own offence to taint his father. If you have evidence that joe is a criminal, indict him simple.

All this ones you are doing is unnecessary talk, you would see how democrats would swing into action come 20th of january, i pray they dont forgive his family the way obama forgave bush administration.

And you claim to have trained children, yet you arent distressed that trump that you support, treats women like trash, and assaulted various women, children included.

Arent you an hypocrite?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 4:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Timiofak,wirinet,nateevs,ibime,budaatum,shegzhkn,salford,pdpguy,edi287,bayelsaowei and others here.
Please watch this video.
Apart from suppressing votes this is one of the ways GOP win elections by funding third party candidates that take away democratic votes.
This happened in Florida and cost the democrats in Florida senate races two seats.

Woah, 550 large for some ghost candidates campaign, GOP, huh ??

No wonder nobody is talking.

Democrat has to step up ... for real cos this folks are willing to do anything for power.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 4:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Please watch this video.

Seen it earlier this week, i didnt pay attention to it because we already know how the republicans work. But the blind wont see it.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:29pm On Nov 29, 2020
budaatum:

Yes I can. Flynn, more than anyone, knows if he was framed or not, and if he was framed, he should not have pleaded guilty to crimes he did not commit. He was a retired United States Army lieutenant general and should therefore know to fight instead of surrendering needlessly as some claim.

P.s. I'm not going to bother arguing his guilt more than this. Sufficient evidence of his guilt, sentence and imprisonment has already been provided on this thread, and if he was not guilty he should have appealed all the way to the Supreme Court which he never did.

Rod Rosenstein approved a fourth memo to Mueller Weissman team that specifically targeted Mike Flynn son.
Of course you didnt know that because CNN never said so.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
basilico:

Rod Rosenstein approved a fourth memo to Mueller Weissman team that specifically targeted Mike Flynn son.
Of course you didnt know that because CNN never said so.
You do know the criminal investigative agencies target criminals, right?

Why should I concern myself with Mike Flynn's son? Did Mike Flynn's son confess for Mike Flynn or was Mike Flynn jailed because of his son, or do you perhaps think I'm like you who focuses on the invisible contents of Joe Biden's son's invisible laptop?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
basilico:
I too hope this is not true. The thought of minibasilicos is disturbing. Hopefully, they will rebel against your 'ethos'.

By the way, "raised kids about to get married" does not imply "ethos". Rapists and terrorists have "raised kids about to get married" but no one would claim it infers ethos on them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 5:25pm On Nov 29, 2020
budaatum:

I too hope this is not true. The thought of minibasilicos is disturbing. Hopefully, they will rebel against your 'ethos'.

By the way, "raised kids about to get married" does not imply "ethos". Rapists and terrorists have "raised kids about to get married" but no one would claim it infers ethos on them.

The idea of mini basilicos and mini ono is frightening o, what kinda of ethos will they be passing to their kids, this is why problems of the world never end.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 5:29pm On Nov 29, 2020
Dane county done with recount.

https://amp.jsonline.com/amp/6455880002

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
Lol.

If this is true i will go out on a limb and say the calls came from Moscow, Riyadh, Brasilia & Pyongyang.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 5:51pm On Nov 29, 2020
Yes!! This is what I've been waiting for. Dominion should sue the pants off both Powell and Giuliani. No way should they get away with this nonsense.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 5:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
shegzhkn:
Dane county done with recount.

https://amp.jsonline.com/amp/6455880002
The bastard was warned...they told him to embrace mail in ballots but nooooo...what a loser.
This is what he calls "fraud". Shameless orange anumpama..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 5:53pm On Nov 29, 2020

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 5:55pm On Nov 29, 2020
Just negodu these fools smh..

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 6:08pm On Nov 29, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Please watch this video.
Later they'll pretend like they don't play dirty. You need to check out that documentary about Reagan and see that even he plays dirty.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 6:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
edi287:

The bastard was warned...they told him to embrace mail in ballots but nooooo...what a loser.
This is what he calls "fraud". Shameless orange anumpama..

Right.

Thing is even if he had encouraged mail in voting it changes nothing still, he has got very devoted base & they are gonna vote anyways.

He LOST because it time to go.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 6:24pm On Nov 29, 2020
edi287:
Just negodu these fools smh..

After its antifa that is the problem.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 6:25pm On Nov 29, 2020
Kophschmerzen:
https://twitter.com/marceelias/status/1333088877343608832?s=19

Another L to the Trumptards.

Trump becomes the first president in history to lose recount in 2 different states

Womp womp.

Breaking records of losses.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by RichAbujaGuy: 6:30pm On Nov 29, 2020
Its about time reality started setting in on him concerning his 2020 political defeat.

Trump says his election challenges probably won't make it to the Supreme Court

Tucker Higgins@IN/TUCKER-HIGGINS-5B162295/@TUCKERHIGGINS

KEY POINTS
President Donald Trump acknowledged his vanishing path to overturning the results of the 2020 election in court on Sunday during his first full interview since losing to President-elect Joe Biden earlier this month.
“Well, the problem is, it’s hard to get into the Supreme Court,” Trump said on Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures,” after host Maria Bartiromo asked him when he expected his challenges to make it to the justices.

U.S. President Donald Trump arrives to speak to reporters in the Brady Press Briefing Room at the White House in Washington, U.S., November 24, 2020.
Hannah McKay | Reuters

President Donald Trump acknowledged his vanishing path to overturning the results of the 2020 election in court on Sunday during his first full interview since losing to President-elect Joe Biden earlier this month.

“Well, the problem is, it’s hard to get into the Supreme Court,” Trump said on Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures,” after host Maria Bartiromo asked him when he expected his challenges to make it to the justices.

“I’ve got the best Supreme Court advocates, lawyers, that want to argue the case, if it gets there. They said, ‘It’s very hard to get a case up there,’” Trump added. “Can you imagine, Donald Trump, president of the United States, files a case, and I probably can’t get a case.”
Trump said that his cases, which legal experts have described as far-fetched, should make it to the high court, but did not predict that they would.

“It sounds like if you can’t be heard by the Supreme Court, you lose. Do you believe you will win this?” Bartiromo asked at one point.
“We should be heard by the Supreme Court. Something has to be able to get up there, otherwise, what is the Supreme Court?” Trump said. Asked if he still had a path to victory, Trump said he hoped so.

Trump has refused to concede although NBC News and every other major outlet has called the race for Biden. Biden is projected to win 306 Electoral College votes, well above the 270 needed to win.

The president’s assessment on Sunday was more downcast than public statements from his legal team, and seemed to suggest that he is inching closer to acknowledging his loss, if not offering a concession.

On Thursday, Trump said for the first time that he will leave the White House if the Electoral College votes for the Democrat. Electors will cast their ballots on Dec. 14. Trump did not say on Sunday when he might relinquish his challenges.

The president and his campaign have pressed courts around the country to delay the certification of election results, arguing baselessly that the contest was marred by widespread fraud.

Those suits have been rejected by nearly every judge to review them. More than two dozen cases filed by Republican interests challenging voting and counting processes have been denied, dismissed, or withdrawn, according to an NBC News tally.

Many of the cases have been filed in Pennsylvania, a state that Biden flipped. On Friday, a federal appeals court based in Philadelphia rejected a Trump campaign challenge in a scathing opinion that found that the “claims have no merit.”

The president’s legal advisor Jenna Ellis subsequently put out a statement on Twitter that she attributed to herself and Rudy Giuliani, another member of the president’s legal team, pledging to go “On to SCOTUS!”

The president spent the bulk of Sunday’s interview, which lasted approximately 45 minutes, falsely claiming that the 2020 election was fraudulent.

It takes the votes of four of the nine justices of the Supreme Court to agree to hear a case, and a majority to issue a decision.

Three of the justices on the court were appointed to the bench by Trump, though justices do not always rule in favor of the president who appointed them. Justices Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh, both Trump appointees, have sided against the president in the past.
Ahead of the election, Trump had predicted that the race would ultimately be decided by the Supreme Court, and pushed to get Justice Amy Coney Barrett confirmed to the bench ahead of time. Democrats pressed for Barrett to recuse herself from any disputes related to the race, though she declined to commit herself to doing so.

The Supreme Court weighed in on a contested presidential election in the 2000 case Bush v. Gore, though the results of the race were much closer that year.

While Trump has yet to formally concede, his administration began providing Biden with transition resources last week as required by law.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/29/trump-acknowledges-the-supreme-court-.html?__source=twitter%7Cmain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 7:04pm On Nov 29, 2020
Heads would brust

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 8:07pm On Nov 29, 2020
Trump suggests his own FBI and DoJ maybe in-on in this whole 'election fraud' saga.

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/status/1333068743266734082

Lol.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by nateevs(m): 8:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Please watch this video.

Interesting. Ghost spoilers. That's new. What I don't understand is how it can be legal. Surely this is electoral fraud, if intent can be proven. This needs to be referred to the FBI. There is a lot to uncover here and you can almost tell it definitely leads to someone in the GOP.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 9:15pm On Nov 29, 2020
shegzhkn:
Trump suggests his own FBI and DoJ maybe in-on in this whole 'election fraud' saga.

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/status/1333068743266734082

Lol.

There is a world for people like him, “narcissist”

He thinks the whole world is conspiring against him.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 10:35pm On Nov 29, 2020
Joe biden twisted his ankle.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 10:55pm On Nov 29, 2020
RichAbujaGuy:

Its about time reality started setting in on him concerning his 2020 political defeat.

Trump says his election challenges probably won't make it to the Supreme Court

Tucker Higgins@IN/TUCKER-HIGGINS-5B162295/@TUCKERHIGGINS

KEY POINTS

U.S. President Donald Trump arrives to speak to reporters in the Brady Press Briefing Room at the White House in Washington, U.S., November 24, 2020.
Hannah McKay | Reuters

“I’ve got the best Supreme Court advocates, lawyers, that want to argue the case, if it gets there. They said, ‘It’s very hard to get a case up there,’” Trump added. “Can you imagine, Donald Trump, president of the United States, files a case, and I probably can’t get a case.”
Trump said that his cases, which legal experts have described as far-fetched, should make it to the high court, but did not predict that they would.

“It sounds like if you can’t be heard by the Supreme Court, you lose. Do you believe you will win this?” Bartiromo asked at one point.
“We should be heard by the Supreme Court. Something has to be able to get up there, otherwise, what is the Supreme Court?” Trump said. Asked if he still had a path to victory, Trump said he hoped so.

Trump has refused to concede although NBC News and every other major outlet has called the race for Biden. Biden is projected to win 306 Electoral College votes, well above the 270 needed to win.

The president’s assessment on Sunday was more downcast than public statements from his legal team, and seemed to suggest that he is inching closer to acknowledging his loss, if not offering a concession.

On Thursday, Trump said for the first time that he will leave the White House if the Electoral College votes for the Democrat. Electors will cast their ballots on Dec. 14. Trump did not say on Sunday when he might relinquish his challenges.

The president and his campaign have pressed courts around the country to delay the certification of election results, arguing baselessly that the contest was marred by widespread fraud.

Those suits have been rejected by nearly every judge to review them. More than two dozen cases filed by Republican interests challenging voting and counting processes have been denied, dismissed, or withdrawn, according to an NBC News tally.

Many of the cases have been filed in Pennsylvania, a state that Biden flipped. On Friday, a federal appeals court based in Philadelphia rejected a Trump campaign challenge in a scathing opinion that found that the “claims have no merit.”

The president’s legal advisor Jenna Ellis subsequently put out a statement on Twitter that she attributed to herself and Rudy Giuliani, another member of the president’s legal team, pledging to go “On to SCOTUS!”

The president spent the bulk of Sunday’s interview, which lasted approximately 45 minutes, falsely claiming that the 2020 election was fraudulent.

It takes the votes of four of the nine justices of the Supreme Court to agree to hear a case, and a majority to issue a decision.

Three of the justices on the court were appointed to the bench by Trump, though justices do not always rule in favor of the president who appointed them. Justices Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh, both Trump appointees, have sided against the president in the past.
Ahead of the election, Trump had predicted that the race would ultimately be decided by the Supreme Court, and pushed to get Justice Amy Coney Barrett confirmed to the bench ahead of time. Democrats pressed for Barrett to recuse herself from any disputes related to the race, though she declined to commit herself to doing so.

The Supreme Court weighed in on a contested presidential election in the 2000 case Bush v. Gore, though the results of the race were much closer that year.

While Trump has yet to formally concede, his administration began providing Biden with transition resources last week as required by law.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/29/trump-acknowledges-the-supreme-court-.html?__source=twitter%7Cmain

---Trump is a pathetic little man---

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 11:08pm On Nov 29, 2020
RichAbujaGuy:

Well, the problem is, it’s hard to get into the Supreme Court,” Trump said on Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures,” after host Maria Bartiromo asked him when he expected his challenges to make it to the justices.

Of course SCOTUS will not listen to cases that have been dismissed with prejudice in lower courts as MERITLESS

All those Umudike fools shouting SCOTUS. Mumu basilico, munu ono, mumu benalvino

You have to be a fool at 40 to take a fool accusing his own FBI and DOJ of rigging elections seriously

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) (1689) (1690) (1691) ... (4147) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.