Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1594182 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) (2174) (2175) (2176) ... (4136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 3:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
edi287:

Kanye is cool. Honestly some of the attacks he was getting was a bit over the top. I like how he threw Candace Owens under the bus with that Blexit ish.
Good on him that he putting his money to good use. He is a good person. Having lots of money doesn't guarantee happiness. I pray God answers his heart desires

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

From your lips to God's ears cool
I say a Big Amen to that. You will see unprecedented numbers of minorities registering to vote when the time comes in 2022 and beyond because President Biden is doing a hell of a job even more than I think he will do. In 100 days, he has surpassed that worthless and inept bigoted Trump four years of tragedy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
grin grin

I will advice she runs as a MAGAt it is Trump's party after all RINO's don't win the nomination I hope I am proven wrong on that.
Running as a 100 percent MAGAt might be difficult for her in a Governorship race. Easier to do as a senator or House of reps in certain areas.
Newsom sha...people used Corona to boost their approval ratings but he chose to misbehave...

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 4:02pm On Apr 23, 2021
salford:

Good on him that he putting his money to good use. He is a good person. Having lots of money doesn't guarantee happiness. I pray God answers his heart desires
Dude looked settled with Kim. I'm a bit surprised things went wrong...expected them to be long term.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:07pm On Apr 23, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
I say a Big Amen to that. You will see unprecedented numbers of minorities registering to vote when the time comes in 2022 and beyond because President Biden is doing a hell of a job even more than I think he will do. In 100 days, he has surpassed that worthless and inept bigoted Trump four years of tragedy.
@bold,you are right even a member of the far left in this thread admitted earlier today that Biden is doing well many did not expect him to be this progressive though

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
edi287:

Running as a 100 percent MAGAt might be difficult for her in a Governorship race. Easier to do as a senator or House of reps in certain areas.
Newsom sha...people used Corona to boost their approval ratings but he chose to misbehave...
True
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Monikaking: 4:12pm On Apr 23, 2021
To the Coons in here. The truth shall come out

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:13pm On Apr 23, 2021
Twitter is a funny place to be right now the way they are taking this news they don't seem to like it.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
edi287:
Meanwhile, Caitlyn Jenner just filed paperwork to run for Governor Of Cali...this should be interesting

---A trans-gender thinking GOP will vote for her is high-key delusional.---Kim will be her campaign manager---

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 4:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
feedthenation:

---A trans-gender thinking GOP will vote for her is high-key delusional.---Kim will be her campaign manager---
Well we know Trump has a reasonable LGBTQ base(Akure Milo Yiannopoulos won't like this grin grin) so you never know.
She'll have a difficult time explaining why she running on a party that's "transphobic" though.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 4:22pm On Apr 23, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
Twitter is a funny place to be right now the way they are taking this news they don't seem to like it.
Ahmed Baba just made my point lol!! I suppose she could use the "Liberty" and "not forcing things down people's throat" talk.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:48pm On Apr 23, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

@bold,you are right even a member of the far left in this thread admitted earlier today that Biden is doing well many did not expect him to be this progressive though
That's my buddy Kopfman. He's a big supporter of Bernie Sanders. I never took side during the Democratic presidential campaign because I know any of our guys will be much better than the Racist Pig Trump.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Monikaking: 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2021
Our rigged president grin cheesy
Yo coon brada PrideofLincoln1 look how stupid your president is

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 5:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
Photoshop above ^^^^

Real pictures of summit below.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 5:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
That's my buddy Kopfman. He's a big supporter of Bernie Sanders. I never took side during the Democratic presidential campaign because I know any of our guys will be much better than the Racist Pig Trump.
The same cockroach has opened another username and posting rubbish as usual.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Monikaking: 5:34pm On Apr 23, 2021
Tdotbluejays:
Photoshop above ^^^^

Yours is the photoshoped. It was a video conference so look at what you posted mate.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Monikaking: 6:12pm On Apr 23, 2021
Salford this might help with your nuclear foolishness

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Monikaking: 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Like you opened new moniker after the other was suspended.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 6:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ah ah ah. Republicans would rather vite for a stone before the vote for a trans person.

I don't know why she is wasting her time

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

The fvcked up midget probably get at least ten monikers now to illuminate his growing lunacy.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Monikaking: 8:37pm On Apr 23, 2021
Why are they concerned if the president is not an illegitimate POS?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 9:53pm On Apr 23, 2021
Tdotbluejays:
Photoshop above ^^^^

cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:38am On Apr 24, 2021
The democratic governor of Kansas Laura Kelly has vetoed a voter suppression bill the Kansas GQP controlled legislature was hoping to pass.I am a fan of the executive and legislative control being from the same party but having some states with dem governors will stop the GQP voter suppression efforts for now.That is why their silly bills will not work in Michigan,Pennsylvania and Wisconsin for now and these are swing states imagine if the GQP in those states had a GQP governor in the executive branch those bills would have been passed already.They are being sued left,right and center it won't stop them from losing future elections anyway

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:57am On Apr 24, 2021
Kudos to her. Hopefully, Kansas will start turning Blue but it's going to take a while.
AmazonTopaz:
The democratic governor of Kansas Laura Kelly has vetoed a voter suppression bill the Kansas GQP controlled legislature was hoping to pass.I am a fan of the executive and legislative control being from the same party but having some states with dem governors will stop the GQP voter suppression efforts for now.That is why their silly bills will not work in Michigan,Pennsylvania and Wisconsin for now and these are swing states imagine if the GQP in those states had a GQP governor in the executive branch those bills would have been passed already.They are being sued left,right and center it won't stop them from losing future elections anyway

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 7:57am On Apr 24, 2021
The childish behavior in this forum don pass monkeys throwing poop at each other.

Nobody fit just converse without throwing insults. Make una grow up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:09am On Apr 24, 2021
Monikaking:
Salford this might help with your nuclear foolishness

BLM is modifying the fake slogan "Hands up Dont shoot" to " Wait.Im stabbing someone. Dont shoot".

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:18am On Apr 24, 2021
Monikaking:
Why are they concerned if the president is not an illegitimate POS?

The Judge agreed with them to halt audit until Monday but on condition they post 1m bond to offset the audit expenses to be incurred.
The democrats refused to post bond.

Audit continues. The lawfirm Perkkns Coieae that represents DNC that also paid for Steele 2016 junk dossier has 73 lawyers working to stop the audit.

If the elections were free why would the democrats do anything to prevent it.
The guy who is behind the forensic audit method invented the QR code , he had been offered 10m to not do the audit.
Read somewhere that they are scanning the edges of the ballot boxes. If there were batches of ballots printed elsewhere (most likely there were) , the exact number will be determined from paper thickness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 8:24am On Apr 24, 2021
basilico:

The Judge agreed with them to halt audit until Monday but on condition they post 1m bond to offset the audit expenses to be incurred.
The democrats refused to post bond.

Audit continues. The lawfirm Perkkns Coieae that represents DNC that also paid for Steele 2016 junk dossier has 73 lawyers working to stop the audit.

If the elections were free why would the democrats do anything to prevent it.
The guy who is behind the forensic audit method invented the QR code , he had been offered 10m to not do the audit.
Read somewhere that they are scanning the edges of the ballot boxes. If there were batches of ballots printed elsewhere (most likely there were) , the exact number will be determined from paper thickness.

I saw this news yesterday. I remember how confident Biden's campaign manager was during the election and how she talked about alt road to victory. I think they knew their fix was in place already.

Lets see what comes out of this. America is becoming very corrupt and too political. The country is doomed. We see the cycle. No Great nation last for ever. The Roman empire is a good example of that.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 9:01am On Apr 24, 2021
Biden mocked by Putin for wearing a mask to a Zoom Conference. Believe your eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pgb-xx_JohY
grin grin grin grin grin

See roasting!!!

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 10:05am On Apr 24, 2021
4am in the morning
Good morning to all the niggas chasing the dream.

To salford, deranged edi287 and re-tarded PrideofLincoln1

All the niggaz who complied are alive and well but the one who refused to comply didn't make it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPSNJ0K3HGw
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 10:05am On Apr 24, 2021
obixcel:
Biden mocked by Putin for wearing a mask to a Zoom Conference. Believe your eyes

grin grin grin grin grin

See roasting!!!

I know you are stüpid enough to believe this, just like you are stüpid.enough to believe everything from OANN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Mintum: 10:05am On Apr 24, 2021
obixcel:

grin grin grin grin grin

See roasting!!!
He wouldn't have dared that with Trump, Biden is a laughing stock.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) (2174) (2175) (2176) ... (4136) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.