Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1610231 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 7:50am On Apr 23, 2021
edi287:

Woow Akure Milo Yiannopoulos is one pussy ass bum grin grin grin

Imagine letting a bum like this call anyone a snowflake??

God bless Joe Biden for exposing how sensitive most of these MAGAts are grin grin
grin grin grin
Cancel culture

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:54am On Apr 23, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Tough for the little man. Ran crying to the mods grin
Like he has got no life outside Nairaland. grin
Nairaland is the only place where he finds relevance for his fvcked up life.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 7:56am On Apr 23, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

grin grin grin
Cancel culture
Exactly. Shameless people pick and choose when to scream cancel culture.

You should go to Parler and see how truly foolish some of these MAGAts are..

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 7:57am On Apr 23, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Nairaland is the only place where he finds relevance for his fvcked up life.
I don't blame him. Poverty is indeed a curse.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:00am On Apr 23, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

I don't blame him. Poverty is indeed a curse.
Yes Sir, looking at the posted pics of his from his Facebook page, I will agree with you that the midget is cursed with poverty. Who lives in that kind of a house or neighborhood and comes on Nairaland and float like a well to do man living high on the hogs. Only the mental midget and his band of Nazi lovers can pull that off.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:02am On Apr 23, 2021
The midget is quiet for once and that's a surprise. You deserve all the scorn being hurled at you. Maybe this will brought a change of attitude to you. Hope you will learn from this and grow up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 8:03am On Apr 23, 2021
edi287:

Mehn. That parler is the playground of mad and demon possessed retards. I can't stand 1 min on parler with the nonsense they post on there like:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:04am On Apr 23, 2021
edi287:

I handled Parler for one day and couldn't take it and just delete my Account. I don't know there are that many fruitcakes In the Fruited Plains.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:06am On Apr 23, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Mehn. That parler is the playground of mad and demon possessed retards. I can't stand 1 min on parler with the nonsense they post on there like:
That must be that water buffalo by name Dcatt still waiting for Trump's inauguration. These people needs pyschiatric help.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:08am On Apr 23, 2021
In the words of WWE, what the famous midget is going through is what we call a BEATDOWN.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 8:09am On Apr 23, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
That must be that water buffalo by name Dcatt still waiting for Trump's inauguration. These people needs pyschiatric help.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 8:17am On Apr 23, 2021
Man is tired. off to bed. Good morning enemies and friends. grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PstDapo: 8:19am On Apr 23, 2021
edi287:

Woow Akure Milo Yiannopoulos is one pussy ass bum grin grin grin

Imagine letting a bum like this call anyone a snowflake??

God bless Joe Biden for exposing how sensitive most of these MAGAts are grin grin

Retard
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PstDapo: 8:22am On Apr 23, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Tough for the little man. Ran crying to the mods grin
Like he has got no life outside Nairaland. grin

Who the fvck are you?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 8:22am On Apr 23, 2021
A cockroach won't stop being a cockroach. You can squash their head but they would still crawl.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 8:28am On Apr 23, 2021
Go take your meds Akure Milo Yiannopoulos cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 8:29am On Apr 23, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
I handled Parler for one day and couldn't take it and just delete my Account. I don't know there are that many fruitcakes In the Fruited Plains.
Same. I just stick to following Parlertakes(or patriot takes) to see the highlights of their foolishness

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kopfschmerzen: 8:30am On Apr 23, 2021
Hilarious!!! I'm far left as the left can be, the Biden admin is not as bad as i expect. The bum Manchin just need to be given a beat down.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 8:32am On Apr 23, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

I swear at one time I thought these posts were a joke...like some of those guys make Akure Milo Yiannopoulos look like Jesus.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 8:36am On Apr 23, 2021
kopfschmerzen:
Hilarious!!! I'm far left as the left can be, the Biden admin is not as bad as i expect. The bum Manchin just need to be give a beat down.
He's trying as much as possible to get the balance right. I do that his proposed Cap gains tax rate is a bit too high though.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 8:42am On Apr 23, 2021
salford1:
I also agree that he could have shot her leg or somewhere to disable her instead of releasing 4 shots since he is a trained marksman. But it's all about shooting first and asking questions later for the cops.

This is what I don't understand, four shots did he plan to stop her or to kill her, in cases Police need a suspect alive they shoot to injure.

Why couldn't he apply that situation? why was one shot not enough?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 8:52am On Apr 23, 2021
sanpipita:

This is what I don't understand, four shots did he plan to stop her or to kill her, in cases Police need a suspect alive they shoot to injure.

Why couldn't he apply that situation? why was one shot not enough?
In that situation, all he was thinking of is stopping someone from getting stabbed. Mikiyah was too close to the girl in pink and was going to stab her on the neck...if he tried to shoot her on the arm or leg, there's a possibility he misses and hits the girl he's trying to stop from getting murdered.
Cops will always go for the largest part of the body in that case.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 8:58am On Apr 23, 2021
edi287:

In that situation, all he was thinking of is stopping someone from getting stabbed. Mikiyah was too close to the girl in pink and was going to stab her on the neck...if he tried to shoot her on the arm or leg, there's a possibility he misses and hits the girl he's trying to stop from getting murdered.
Cops will always go for the largest part of the body in that case.

Chest four times? I don't even think his range was far to miss

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 9:11am On Apr 23, 2021
sanpipita:

Chest four times? I don't even think his range was far to miss
Watch the video of it in slow motion...he would've missed if he tried to go for the arm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mnaktDK_nw
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 9:33am On Apr 23, 2021
edi287:

Watch the video of it in slow motion...he would've missed if he tried to go for the arm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mnaktDK_nw

Could be anywhere but not on chest and four times, he fatally shot her.

If he shot her once that that will understandable, twice is understandable too but four times I don't know if that's in anyway a descalation tactics

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by nihilistjnr: 9:46am On Apr 23, 2021
sanpipita:

Could be anywhere but not on chest and four times, he fatally shot her.

If he shot her once that that will understandable, twice is understandable too but four times I don't know if that's in anyway a descalation tactics

Are you seeing this? Like really seeing this?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 10:12am On Apr 23, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Are you seeing this? Like really seeing this?

Are you deliberately missing the point? she was shot four times that's not justifiable, she isn't even a super power human.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by nihilistjnr: 10:28am On Apr 23, 2021
sanpipita:

Are you deliberately missing the point? she was shot four times that's not justifiable, she isn't even a super power human.

It seems that you are the one missing the point. Look at the picture again. The girl in black has pinned the girl in pink against the car and is midway through a stabbing motion. with the knife literally centimetres from the victim's neck.

Are you not seeing that the girl in pink is about to be murdered?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:46am On Apr 23, 2021
sanpipita:

The expert marksman should have shot the hand not center mass.As an expert he should have shot without missing, he should have seen the girl hold the knife, raise it above her head. The expert should have waited for the knife to be a few centimeters from the intended victim , then the expert should have shot the hand.

The expert is racist. Prevented a black girl from stabbing another black girl. Vile racist pig. He probably voted for Trump

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 11:02am On Apr 23, 2021
sanpipita:

The lady with the knife had to be stopped by any means necessary. You ain't seeing the bigger picture.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 11:09am On Apr 23, 2021
LEBRON JAMES deleted a viral tweet where he declared, ''YOU'RE NEXT'' with the picture of the supposed white Cop who shot the knife-wielding lady. Stupidity knows no bounds. Imagine if the Police Officer was black who shot a white lady, and then a white guy posted his picture with the same caption. Imagine the outrage!! Liberals get away with their evil

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 11:49am On Apr 23, 2021
A life was saved

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.