Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1579884 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2194) (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) ... (4130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 2:15pm On Apr 30, 2021
Kokobilo87:

You are the silly one.

This bone headed wacko forgets when trump weaponized the DOJ to gas and beat protesters so he could stand in front of a church (who didn't want him there) and hold a Bible upside down.
But let him fantasize about DOJ conspiracy when trump flouted many rubbish before his eyes.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:31pm On Apr 30, 2021
Trump forgot where his face mask was. Melanie and his aide searched for it and found it in his pocket.
Trump has lost it.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 30, 2021
Obrigardo:

This bone headed wacko forgets when trump weaponized the DOJ to gas and beat protesters so he could stand in front of a church (who didn't want him there) and hold a Bible upside down.
But let him fantasize about DOJ conspiracy when trump flouted many rubbish before his eyes.

When Antifa are burning down buildings you and your propaganda biased leftist mainstream media say nothing but you would look for any narrative to vilify and demonize Trump even after he has left his political office
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2021
Dapcity247:

When Antifa are burning down buildings you and your propaganda biased leftist mainstream media say nothing but you would look for any narrative to vilify and demonize Trump even after he has left his political office

Don't know about you but I was against the looting and all that. But it doesn't change the fact trump is a disgusting criminal surrounded by perverts, pedophiles and hardened bigots, racists and grifters. Let's be objective on both sides, can we?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 3:26pm On Apr 30, 2021
basilico:
Trump forgot where his face mask was. Melanie and his aide searched for it and found it in his pocket.
Trump has lost it.

shocked shocked

Did someone hack your account?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2021
Obrigardo:

You call me wacko saying I forgot about trump using tear gas on protesters and you with a straight face thinks I am a wacko grin

1: Tear gas has its purpose
2: rioters not protesters
3: Trump did not order that but if he did there is nothing wrong

I showed you proof of the woke justice department in this country and you counter argument was nigga mentality.

Fools like you is why this country is dying slowly. Even the Chinese talks about idiots like you. They are patiently waiting for the united state to kill itself from within.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 3:49pm On Apr 30, 2021
Obrigardo:

Don't know about you but I was against the looting and all that. But it doesn't change the fact trump is a disgusting criminal surrounded by perverts, pedophiles and hardened bigots, racists and grifters. Let's be objective on both sides, can we?

Yeah, he is a criminal but compared to any democrat in the senate or white house he is a Saint.

Kamala Harris bleeped her wait to where she is today. You have to wonder why AmazonTopaz likes her. She is open she could Bleep her way of the streets. Sadly for her prostitution for peanuts is not gonna work
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 3:56pm On Apr 30, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Yeah, he is a criminal but compared to any democrat in the senate or white house he is a Saint.

Kamala Harris bleeped her wait to where she is today. You have to wonder why AmazonTopaz likes her. She is open she could Bleep her way of the streets. Sadly for her prostitution for peanuts is not gonna work

Did a five year old kid write this? cool

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 3:58pm On Apr 30, 2021
Kokobilo87:

You call me wacko saying I forgot about trump using tear gas on protesters and you with a straight face thinks I am a wacko grin

1: Tear gas has its purpose
2: rioters not protesters
3: Trump did not order that but if he did there is nothing wrong

I showed you proof of the woke justice department in this country and you counter argument was nigga mentality.

Fools like you is why this country is dying slowly. Even the Chinese talks about idiots like you. They are patiently waiting for the united state to kill itself from within.

You don't know anything about US politics. You sound like those rural racist rednecks being forcefed by oan and fox

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2021
Obrigardo:

You don't know anything about US politics. You sound like those rural racist rednecks being forcefed by oan and fox

Alright nigga, not counter but being a tool for the left does not make you an expert.

Coons like you love being a slave.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 4:12pm On Apr 30, 2021
Only in criminal trumpworld a convicted Roger Stone got pardoned and weeks/month later will go back to prison.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 4:14pm On Apr 30, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Alright nigga, not counter but being a tool for the left does not make you an expert.

Coons like you love being a slave.

I can bet my house you don't know what a coon is. If you do then you could identify idiots like Richard harris, senator Tim scott, and that dead dude trump killed with covid Herman Cain

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 4:25pm On Apr 30, 2021
basilico:
Meanwhile the Arizona audit continues.
Might show fool proof that Joe Biden won Arizona fraudulently.What other state could Joe Biden have defrauded.
I quote him by his own words.
I have seen fact checkers claiming Joe Biden was misquoted in this video.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1320117044612943872

The livefeed of the audit is here.
azaudit.org

---full of conspiracy theory from the stables of Al-Q-Anon---

Arizona Republicans using UV lights to 'prove' QAnon conspiracy theory in bonkers election audit​

Arizona Republicans are using ultraviolet light in an attempt to confirm an element of the QAnon conspiracy theory.

The GOP-led state Senate is conducting an audit of former president Donald Trump's election loss in the state with the assistance of a cybersecurity firm, and one of the pieces of evidence they're attempting to find comes directly from the right-wing online conspiracy theory, reported the Arizona Capitol Times.

"Called [Piton] earlier and had a chat about the potential use of the UV light station," wrote Ron Watkins, the former 8kun administrator rumored to be the originator of the QAnon conspiracies. "Since UV is able to detect oil from fingerprints, if there are no fingerprints on the ballot then the likelihood of the ballot being marked through a non-human process is high."

Watkins does not live in the United States, but he has been watching livestream video of the audit posted online by One American News and claims to have seen evidence of wrongdoing.

The cybersecurity firm Cyber Ninja, whose CEO Doug Logan is involved in the "Stop The Steal" movement and has interacted on social media with Watkins, although he won't say how much of a role the conspiracy theorist has in the audit.

Auditors are using the ultraviolet light to scan ballots looking for secret watermarks the Trump administration supposedly placed on "official ballots," which originated last year in the QAnon movement.

Former Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett, the Senate liaison for the audit, confirmed they were looking for watermarks using UV equipment, although Watkins has complained volunteers weren't conducting the process properlyhttps://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/04/28/fact-check-qanon-watermarked-ballot-conspiracy-theory-still-false/7388639002/

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 30, 2021
feedthenation:

---full of conspiracy theory from the stables of Al-Q-Anon---

Arizona Republicans using UV lights to 'prove' QAnon conspiracy theory in bonkers election audit​

Arizona Republicans are using ultraviolet light in an attempt to confirm an element of the QAnon conspiracy theory.

The GOP-led state Senate is conducting an audit of former president Donald Trump's election loss in the state with the assistance of a cybersecurity firm, and one of the pieces of evidence they're attempting to find comes directly from the right-wing online conspiracy theory, reported the Arizona Capitol Times.

"Called [Piton] earlier and had a chat about the potential use of the UV light station," wrote Ron Watkins, the former 8kun administrator rumored to be the originator of the QAnon conspiracies. "Since UV is able to detect oil from fingerprints, if there are no fingerprints on the ballot then the likelihood of the ballot being marked through a non-human process is high."

Watkins does not live in the United States, but he has been watching livestream video of the audit posted online by One American News and claims to have seen evidence of wrongdoing.

The cybersecurity firm Cyber Ninja, whose CEO Doug Logan is involved in the "Stop The Steal" movement and has interacted on social media with Watkins, although he won't say how much of a role the conspiracy theorist has in the audit.

Auditors are using the ultraviolet light to scan ballots looking for secret watermarks the Trump administration supposedly placed on "official ballots," which originated last year in the QAnon movement.

Former Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett, the Senate liaison for the audit, confirmed they were looking for watermarks using UV equipment, although Watkins has complained volunteers weren't conducting the process properlyhttps://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/04/28/fact-check-qanon-watermarked-ballot-conspiracy-theory-still-false/7388639002/

If as you Democrats like Amazon Topaz , PrideofLincoln claim Biden was victorious in the election, why did Biden and fellow Democrats fight tooth to nail to avoid audit of results, ignore state legislature who are only legally allowed to amend state electoral laws not the secretary of states and state supreme court

They would have ignored Trump's fool errand to prove his case without involving the law to block verification of signatures which till now has not been audited in some specific counties in different states just because you wanted victory and now you have gotten it and destroyed bipartisanship for good which is disastrous for the country

You all call Trump the deluded racist fool and you would have proved him a fool if most of his claim were proven

Rather you fought for mootness and case dismissal due to technicalities to prevent audit due to the political nature of the case not the Truth

Censorship was the last straw that broke the camel's back and you expect conservatives with high IQ even when we like Liberals have ego/ emotional investment in our parties ideologies and strong bias for our party to deal with mootness when cases were not allowed to be proven and u silence all our platforms to prevent us from looking at things critically due to poliltcal correctness

Guy you're are joking and like most blacks easily manipulated by the leftist mainstream media propaganda to further your parties agenda at the expense of "alleged truth" from Trump and the right that will never be confirmed due to mootness, we conservatives work with facts, statistics and data not fvcking mootness and dismissal due to technicalities
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2021
Obrigardo:

How will they fail when they are actually charging criminals like Greenberg and Gaetz, and eventually Roger Stone? How can you see this and allow it to go? Don't be silly.

---Roger Stone begging 'gullible' supporters for money on Parler---

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:03pm On Apr 30, 2021
@feedthenation.

LMAO at AL-Q-ANON grin grin sounds like AL-QAEDA cheesy

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2021
Obrigardo:

I can bet my house you don't know what a coon is. If you do then you could identify idiots like Richard harris, senator Tim scott, and that dead dude trump killed with covid Herman Cain

Why didn't you call him uncle Tim. He has done more for police reform to keep blacks safe than any democrats who votes against his reforms. But the people who enslave you always complains with you but they are not interested in any solution.

You are a coon and will always remain a coon. In support of a president that says if you don't vote for him you ain't black. Calls you a nigga cheesy grin
But you have to kiss those boots. Your slave masters are good
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 6:22pm On Apr 30, 2021
feedthenation:

Crooks grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 6:58pm On Apr 30, 2021
feedthenation:

Some of those GQPers will fall for Roger Stone's scam the same way they fell for Trump's scam. Like they say, a fool and his money will soon part.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:49pm On Apr 30, 2021
feedthenation:

A criminal will always crime

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:50pm On Apr 30, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Some of those GQPers will fall for Roger Stone's scam the same way they fell for Trump's scam. Like they say, a fool and his money will soon part.

I'm astoundingly surprisingly flabbergastingly amazed at the condensed stupidity of trump cultists. It's very pathetic.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:53pm On Apr 30, 2021
Dapcity247:

If as you Democrats like Amazon Topaz , PrideofLincoln claim Biden was victorious in the election, why did Biden and fellow Democrats fight tooth to nail to avoid audit of results, ignore state legislature who are only legally allowed to amend state electoral laws not the secretary of states and state supreme court

They would have ignored Trump's fool errand to prove his case without involving the law to block verification of signatures which till now has not been audited in some specific counties in different states just because you wanted victory and now you have gotten it and destroyed bipartisanship for good which is disastrous for the country

You all call Trump the deluded racist fool and you would have proved him a fool if most of his claim were proven

Rather you fought for mootness and case dismissal due to technicalities to prevent audit due to the political nature of the case not the Truth

Censorship was the last straw that broke the camel's back and you expect conservatives with high IQ even when we like Liberals have ego/ emotional investment in our parties ideologies and strong bias for our party to deal with mootness when cases were not allowed to be proven and u silence all our platforms to prevent us from looking at things critically due to poliltcal correctness

Guy you're are joking and like most blacks easily manipulated by the leftist mainstream media propaganda to further your parties agenda at the expense of "alleged truth" from Trump and the right that will never be confirmed due to mootness, we conservatives work with facts, statistics and data not fvcking mootness and dismissal due to technicalities

Just a whole bunch of rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2021
First time I saw Kamala Harris I knew she would be president someday, when she was just elected to the Senate. I think I need to create a business out of this political prediction.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2021
Obrigardo:

I'm astoundingly surprisingly flabbergastingly amazed at the condensed stupidity of trump cultists. It's very pathetic.
Like you rightly said, it's a cult of personality and I work with two of them in my office but fortunately for them, their eyes are open now that the guy they admire is a Con artist. His businesses are going down the drain now and I know his biggest property is Trump Tower Chicago right across the street from my office on Wabash Street by the Chicago River on Wacker Drive and that 97 Storey behemoth is draining water like a basket and Deutsche Bank will soon put a lien it since the guy has no money to cover the loans he got on it. His days of scam and grifting is surely coming to an end.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:20pm On Apr 30, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Like you rightly said, it's a cult of personality and I work with two of them in my office but fortunately for them, their eyes are open now that the guy they admire is a Con artist. His businesses are going down the drain now and I know his biggest property is Trump Tower Chicago right across the street from my office on Wabash Street by the Chicago River on Wacker Drive and that 97 Storey behemoth is draining water like a basket and Deutsche Bank will soon put a lien it since the guy has no money to cover the loans he got on it. His days of scam and grifting is surely coming to an end.

Right on the money. trump towers will eventually be seized or sold out for pennies.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:21pm On Apr 30, 2021
Obrigardo:
First time I saw Kamala Harris I knew she would be president someday, when she was just elected to the Senate. I think I need to create a business out of this political prediction.
I absolutely agree with you. She's delightful to the eyes too. Nowhere to go for her but up and TeamBlue is solidly behind her if President Biden decides not to run for reelection in 2024. TeamBlue is multiplying daily in the Fruited Plains because the youths and GenX generations are against bigotry and divisiveness that the GQP advances. They know that we are all in this blessed country together and no one is going anywhere.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:25pm On Apr 30, 2021
Obrigardo:

Right on the money. trump towers will eventually be seized or sold out for pennies.
Believe me that I know a guy in my office that bought a Condo in that building years ago and he has a view of the whole Chicago from his 87th story apartment and he has put his condo on the market for over a year without getting a buyer. Trump's name is very toxic in cities like NY, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco and other big cities not because they are liberal cities alone, because he's opposite of what Americans expect from their leaders.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2021
Obrigardo:

Fine with me. The first 15 floors is the Trump hotel including the underground parking garage and the business was very slow and was shut down most of the time last year due to the pandemic but now that it's opening up, Chicagoans refuse to support Trump's businesses and that's the reason he's going to end up losing that Trump Tower when Deutsche Bank gets on his rear for defaulting on his loans.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 8:53pm On Apr 30, 2021
One would think he will be investing on solar companies. So much climate change envoy

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Believe me that I know a guy in my office that bought a Condo in that building years ago and he has a view of the whole Chicago from his 87th story apartment and he has put his condo on the market for over a year without getting a buyer. Trump's name is very toxic in cities like NY, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco and other big cities not because they are liberal cities alone, because he's opposite of what Americans expect from their leaders.

We are just in April. Imagine what will be the October surprise. His likable ratings after the presidency is already in free fall.
My friend, I'm tired of this liberal - conservative classification. It's clear now that conservatism was a scam all along. The only future now is Liberalism, but not discounting the effects of this conservative scam. This so called conservatives It's just bunch of zealots who want to control everyone with their religion but don't question their sins or you are just a hater. The GOp or Republican party is virtually dead and will go the way of the Whig party and the Democrats will hold the presidency for a very long time.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:08pm On Apr 30, 2021
Obrigardo:
You want republiQans to die.
Obama becoming President made them more radical and embraced Trump a Kamala Harris presidency will make them run mad that is why they are attacking her constantly now and some people voted for Trump to avoid it.Republiqans smeared Hillary Clinton especially after Benghazi that is the playbook they are using against Kamala to make her unlikeable incase of any presidential ambition in year 24 or 28 only time will tell but I am very sure that Kamala will win any republiQan challenger that licks Trump's butt e.g Desantis,Cruz,Rubio,Haley or whoever the GQP brings

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
I absolutely agree with you. She's delightful to the eyes too. Nowhere to go for her but up and TeamBlue is solidly behind her if President Biden decides not to run for reelection in 2024. TeamBlue is multiplying daily in the Fruited Plains because the youths and GenX generations are against bigotry and divisiveness that the GQP advances. They know that we are all in this blessed country together and no one is going anywhere.
The GQP are attacking her already for fear that she will be likeable as Biden that is why they are talking about nonexistent border crisis tying it to her,Her laugh her smile everything is what those haters are attacking because they fear her political rise

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2194) (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) ... (4130) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.