Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,071 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1700686 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2231) (2232) (2233) (2234) (2235) (2236) (2237) ... (4181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 12:33pm On May 13, 2021
Timiofak:
”But Palestine is the problem”

Y'all should continue with your bad faith arguments that make no sense

Looking at the data below, which one is the oppressed and which one is the oppressor.

But continue

It is common sense. There is a reason why us don't fight Russia and Russia don't fight US. They know a fight might destroy them all.

There is a reason why ukrain don't shoot missiles into Russia because they know they cannot contain Russia aggression. If ukrain try it they will lose which is why they don't escalate.

Why is it that Palestine is always trying to destroy Israel right from 1948 even when they know they are at a disadvantage? Why can't they just see how things are and try to resolve. Each time they escalate they die and they hardly scratch Israel yet they continue.

BIDEN HAS SAID ISRAEL HAS THE RIGHT TO DEFEND ITSELF

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 12:37pm On May 13, 2021
budaatum:

So, all the wars they've been fighting since the 1940s were for what, unequal right to their own lands perhaps?

But I am not surprised at you, Benal. What do you think of the BLM, and the Proud Boys even? Are they both not claiming to be oppressed and are therefore organising to fight for Equal, or Superior Rights?

Hahahaha you haven't been paying attention. The land was divide in to two. Palestinians have one side and Israelis have the other half. Israel accepted the deal by UN and the state of Israel was born. Palestinians refused the deal and decided to annihilate Israel instead.

Today there is no nation known as Palestine which is why the land keeps shrinking too.

Palestinians should have accepted the birt of their nation and work in harmony with Israel.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 12:41pm On May 13, 2021
budaatum:

First, all media are biased. I thought we agreed that already, or did you forget we agreed?

So, LeBron James and Obama and Oprah are all the black people in America, and if they are alright the millions of other black people must be okay and have nothing to complain about?

By your logic, since Tinubu, and Lai Mohammed, and say some musicians have lots of cars outside their house and food in their bellies, no Nigerian should complain of poverty or hunger.

You have Igbos in Nigerian government, but are they not claiming to be oppressed? Is that not the meaning of being marginalised?

You have evidence all around you but are refusing to see it so I do not know why you'd be asking me to show you what your bias does not let you see. Stop asking buda to teach you when you refuse to be educated! buda's time is not wasted that way.

Millions of white people are homeless too so what's your point?
I have talked about this so I don't want to talk about it again. But let's start from education. Let's find out the percentage of blacks getting education in the US compared to other race.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:43pm On May 13, 2021
benalvino2:

What did they try to impose?
How did they try to do it?
When was it tried?
Most times you say unrelated things or things that does not make any point.

Answer this first with draft or policies that did not pass in the British parliament. You like to make up things.

Answer that then we can continue.
You are very funny. You must think I am arguing with you, lol, when in fact I am asking you to be better informed and educated. If you have the time and the data to dig up what you post you sure must have the time and the data to research and better inform yourself instead of asking me to teach you what you do not want to educate yourself and learn about.

No! I refuse to educate you when you can very easily go and educate yourself on how same sex marriage, and gay priests, and female priests and bishops have all been imposed on the Church of England by the law of the land despite numerous protests and opposing doctrines of its congregants and 26 Bishops in the House of Lords who opposed it all.

Homework & Assignment!
Do let me know what you find once you've done your research.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:43pm On May 13, 2021
Ibime:

We are talking about this particular incident, but if you want to go back in history, ask yourself who is oppressing who in that land. They are in a perpetual state of war which is normal in the face of injustice and oppression

Oppressed people.Looks like Wikipedia cannot get their facts right.

Obesity Edit
According to the World Health Organization, obesity affects 26.8% of the Palestinian population (23.3% males, 30.8% females). This is mostly due to decreased physical activity and greater than necessary food consumption, particularly with an increase in energy coming from fat. Two other factors are smoking and urbanization. In addition, "leisure-time physical activity is not a common concept in the Palestinian context, especially for rural women, where lack of sex-segregated facilities and cultural norms are prohibitive factors." Women in urban areas face similar cultural restrictions.

However, a study of Gazan mothers between the ages of 18-50, published in 2014, concluded the obesity rates ranged between 57%-67.5% depending on where they lived. This study reflected another study published in 2009 (referenced therein) that determined the obesity rate of Palestinian men at 58.7% and Palestinian women at 71.3

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:51pm On May 13, 2021
benalvino2:

Millions of white people are homeless too so what's your point?

And you do not see people fighting for homes in UK? Is that because its not a battle being fought on the streets or in the media, perhaps?

'Homelessness crisis is like fighting a losing battle'. Charities are demanding the Government do more to tackle rough sleeping and homelessness, saying it is now a national problem. https://news.sky.com/story/amp/homelessness-crisis-is-like-fighting-a-losing-battle-11180539

Which charities are fighting homelessness in the UK? The big charities working with homeless people and campaigning to end homelessness in Britain https://www.bigissue.com/latest/which-charities-are-helping-fight-homelessness-in-the-uk/

For your information, race is not the issue in UK that it is in some other places. Just as no one can impose Sharia on us, do we not need to fight homelessness of white people alone because homelessness does not care about race, or religion, or colour, etc.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 12:58pm On May 13, 2021
budaatum:

You are very funny. You must think I am arguing with you, lol, when in fact I am asking you to be better informed and educated. If you have the time and the data to dig up what you post you sure must have the time and the data to research and better inform yourself instead of asking me to teach you what you do not want to educate yourself and learn about.

No! I refuse to educate you when you can very easily go and educate yourself on how same sex marriage, and gay priests, and female priests and bishops have all been imposed on the Church of England by the law of the land despite numerous protests and opposing doctrines of its congregants and 26 Bishops in the House of Lords who opposed it all.

Homework & Assignment!

This is the nonsense you said.

You don't know UK. Christians found it difficult to impose Christianity in UK when they were a majority

And I am asking you for proof with the questions below

When was it tried?
Most times you say unrelated things or things that does not make any point.

Only for you to respond with this. Just say you were making up lies.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:01pm On May 13, 2021
benalvino2:

Hahahaha you haven't been paying attention. The land was divide in to two. Palestinians have one side and Israelis have the other half. Israel accepted the deal by UN and the state of Israel was born. Palestinians refused the deal and decided to annihilate Israel instead.

Today there is no nation known as Palestine which is why the land keeps shrinking too.

Palestinians should have accepted the bet of their nation and work in harmony with Israel.

You never heard of the Uganda Scheme. If that had suceeded, you'd probably be here claimimg the Ugandans should have accepted the division of their land just as you are here saying the Palestinians should accept the division of their land!

The Uganda Scheme was a proposal presented at the Sixth Zionist Congress in Basel in 1903 by Zionism founder Theodor Herzl to create a Jewish homeland in a portion of British-controlled East Africa. He presented it as a temporary refuge for Jews to escape rising antisemitism in Europe.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uganda_Scheme

Palestinians were moved off the land they were on to make way for the incoming Israelites! The Israelites arrived and have been grabbing more land ever since!

The United Nations has urged Israel to call off any forced evictions in Israeli-occupied East Jerusalem, warning that its actions could amount to "war crimes".

"We call on Israel to immediately call off all forced evictions," UN rights office spokesperson Rupert Colville told reporters in Geneva on Friday.

"We wish to emphasise that East Jerusalem remains part of the occupied Palestinian territory, in which international humanitarian law applies," Colville said.

His comment came after 15 Palestinians were arrested in Israeli-occupied East Jerusalem overnight in clashes with police over an eviction threat against four Palestinian families.
UN warns Israel East Jerusalem land grab can amount to war crimes

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:02pm On May 13, 2021
benalvino2:

Only for you to respond with this. Just say you were making up lies.

Actually, I am saying you are ignorant. Read it again and you'd see.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 1:07pm On May 13, 2021
budaatum:

And you do not see people fighting for homes in UK? Is that because its not a battle being fought on the streets or in the media, perhaps?

'Homelessness crisis is like fighting a losing battle'. Charities are demanding the Government do more to tackle rough sleeping and homelessness, saying it is now a national problem. https://news.sky.com/story/amp/homelessness-crisis-is-like-fighting-a-losing-battle-11180539

Which charities are fighting homelessness in the UK? The big charities working with homeless people and campaigning to end homelessness in Britain https://www.bigissue.com/latest/which-charities-are-helping-fight-homelessness-in-the-uk/

For your information, race is not the issue in UK that it is in some other places. Just as no one can impose Sharia on us, do we not need to fight homelessness of white people alone because homelessness does not care about race, or religion, or colour, etc.

We are talking about Israel and you brought blacks in the US, we are now talking about US blacks and you have gone to the UK.

undecided

Could you try and not say something irrelevant?

I ask you again. Are whites suffering in the US? Are there thousands of white homeless?

What are the democrats doing now? They are bringing more illegals and giving them shelter in hotels etc. Maxine Waters and other black democrats are pushing this agenda but they still tell you that blacks are being uppressed.

Again all those white homeless people is oppressing them?

Are they with first class degree, PhD and masters degree? Or they are homeless for being white and the blacks are homeless for being black regardless of their qualifications

Basilico help me ask budaatum to stay one place. He cannot focus on one thing. Always derail and says irrelevant stuff. Or he will make argument you did not make and attack it

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 1:10pm On May 13, 2021
budaatum:

Actually, I am saying you are ignorant. Read it again and you'd see.

So you cannot prove what you claim
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:12pm On May 13, 2021
benalvino2:

So you cannot prove what you claim

I do not need to educate you about what you can very easily find out on your own.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 1:15pm On May 13, 2021
budaatum:

I do not need to educate you about what you can very easily find out on your own.

I don't need you to educate me. Educate your friends on house Christian tried to pass Christianity in the UK via parliament and other government entities.

It is okay if you say you over exaggerated your claim. Don't be acting like you have facts.

You cant answer the question

I also ask you since Arab become a race and you cannot say.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:19pm On May 13, 2021
Just read what you posted. Can you see how you are all over the place, yet wailing and crying for help that buda is all over the place ?

You need to learn not to think in a bubble so I am showing you how since you can not learn to reason critically just by doing research. Pay attention and you will understand.

benalvino2:

We are talking about Israel and you brought blacks in the US, we are now talking about US blacks and you have gone to the UK.

undecided

Could you try and not say something irrelevant?

I ask you again. Are whites suffering in the US? Are there thousands of white homeless?

What are the democrats doing now? They are bringing more illegals and giving them shelter in hotels etc. Maxine Waters and other black democrats are pushing this agenda but they still tell you that blacks are being uppressed.

Again all those white homeless people is oppressing them?

Are they with first class degree, PhD and masters degree? Or they are homeless for being white and the blacks are homeless for being black regardless of their qualifications

Basilico help me ask budaatum to stay one place. He cannot focus on one thing. Always derail and says irrelevant stuff. Or he will make argument you did not make and attack it

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:21pm On May 13, 2021
benalvino2:

I don't need you to educate me.

You do need to be educated however, and I strongly suggest you take responsibility and educate yourself instead of posting ignorant claims and failing to see you are embarrassing yourself.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 1:37pm On May 13, 2021
budaatum:

You do need to be educated however, and I strongly suggest you take responsibility and educate yourself instead of posting ignorant claims and failing to see you are embarrassing yourself.

Lmao
Stop making up stuff. You are here to argue your points and you need proof to butterest your points. I am asking for those proof and you have resorted to this grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:49pm On May 13, 2021
benalvino2:

Lmao
Stop making up stuff. You are here to argue your points and you need proof to butterest your points. I am asking for those proof and you have resorted to this grin
There's your error. buda is not here to argue, especially not with ignorant people who don't bother getting their facts right.

buda is here to discuss. And I am delighted you called on Basilico, because though we hardly agree on anything, he has shown he can discuss intelligently instead of arguing, and might teach you to discuss and learn too.

benalvino2:

Basilico help me ask budaatum to stay one place.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 1:53pm On May 13, 2021
budaatum:

There's your error. buda is not here to argue, especially not with ignorant people who don't bother getting their facts right.

buda is here to discuss. And I am delighted you called on Basilico, because though we hardly agree on anything, he has shown he can discuss intelligently instead of arguing, and might teach you to discuss and learn too.

We have been arguing for days now. You can call it a discussion too but arguing is the word that describes what we are doing best.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:05pm On May 13, 2021
benalvino2:

We have been arguing for days now. You can call it a discussion too but arguing is the word that describes what we are doing best.

You really don't get it, do you?

I am not arguing with you. You are trying to argue with me but you are not sufficiently informed enough for me to bother arguing with, so I am educating you instead but you are refusing to learn.

Let me know if you get it now.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 2:17pm On May 13, 2021
budaatum:

I am not arguing with you. You are trying to argue with me but you are not sufficiently informed enough for me to bother arguing with, so I am educating you instead but you are refusing to learn.

Educate me on your claim that Christians tried to implement Christianity in the UK by answering the questions below.

When was it tried?

What are the draft they made and how did it go in the parliament?

I am open to be educated on this one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 2:22pm On May 13, 2021
benalvino2:

Educate me on your claim that Christians tried to implement Christianity in the UK by answering the questions below.

When was it tried?

This nigger is better off arguing with a stone because a stone is more intelligent than budaatum
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:35pm On May 13, 2021
benalvino2:

When was it tried?

I am sorry that I am being rude to you. It pains me more than you, but if you were open to education you would not be arguing and would at least check my claims for yourself instead of arguing what you do not know.

Education does not mean I should present you with facts that you must just believe, especially not in this internet age when one can fabricate any odd facts one wants, which is why I presented clues for you to investigate for yourself, hence my post below in recognition that you have a brain in your head and can use it. If you do use the brain in your head you'd find how strongly the Church of England resisted the imposition of ideas that they claim opposed their doctrine. You'd be amazed at how many left the Church when gay and female priest were imposed on their majority.

Do the homework, benalvino2. Show me that you are far too intelligent to be brainwashed by a biased buda please.

The Law itself is called the Equality Act 2010.

budaatum:

you can very easily go and educate yourself on how same sex marriage, and gay priests, and female priests and bishops have all been imposed on the Church of England by the law of the land despite numerous protests and opposing doctrines of its congregants and 26 Bishops in the House of Lords who opposed it all.

Homework & Assignment!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 2:37pm On May 13, 2021
budaatum:

I said the media tricked the masses to believe Iraq has wmd - you made it about R & D
I said it is not about that and the media tricked the masses - you started talking about how you were not tricked because you were smart like I was talking about you.

Today I gave another reason why Israel n pales... War is mainly on religion you brought race into it even though the two sides fighting in the streets of Israel are the same race grin confusing Arab and jew as race.

From Israel all of a sudden you jumped to blacks in America from black in America you jumped to whites in the UK.

Now I said we are arguing
You said no we are discussing
I said okay we are arguing but you can call it discussion too.

All of a sudden you are not discussing you are educating grin grin

Now that I agree that you are educating me and ask for your proof to back your claims. I hope you won't jump from educating to preaching grin

I swear I can't keep up with you. Most of the times. You are too smart and I am too ignorant cheesy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:50pm On May 13, 2021
I am aware you can not keep up with me, nor do I expect you to since I am way far beyond you, as we can both see.

The media tricked some people about wmd while the rest of us were educating you so you are not tricked, but you behaved exactly as you are doing here claiming to know what you obviously do not know! Now that you've discovered you were tricked surely my version of Bush's "fool you once fool on you fool you twice fool on you" applies, no? Or don't you learn from your errors and past mistakes?

Palestinians are not fighting because of religion, as you wish to believe. Palestinians are fighting for their land!

But of course you will argue instead of learn.

benalvino2:

I said the media tricked the masses to believe Iraq has wmd - you made it about R & D
I said it is not about that and the media tricked the masses - you started talking about how you were not tricked because you were smart like I was talking about you.

Today I gave another reason why Israel n pales... War is mainly on religion you brought race into it even though the two sides fighting in the streets of Israel are the same race grin confusing Arab and jew as race.

From Israel all of a sudden you jumped to blacks in America from black in America you jumped to whites in the UK.

Now I said we are arguing
You said no we are discussing
I said okay we are arguing but you can call it discussion too.

All of a sudden you are not discussing you are educating grin grin

Now that I agree that you are educating me and ask for your proof to back your claims. I hope you won't jump from educating to preaching grin

I swear I can't keep up with you. Most of the times. You are too smart and I am too ignorant cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 2:59pm On May 13, 2021
budaatum:

I am sorry that I am being rude to you. It pains me more than you, but if you were open to education you would not be arguing and would at least check my claims for yourself instead of arguing what you do not know.

Education does not mean I should present you with facts that you must just believe, especially not in this internet age when one can fabricate any odd facts one wants, which is why I presented clues for you to investigate for yourself, hence my post below in recognition that you have a brain in your head and can use it. If you do use the brain in your head you'd find how strongly the Church of England resisted the imposition of ideas that they claim opposed their doctrine. You'd be amazed at how many left the Church when gay and female priest were imposed on their majority.

Do the homework, benalvino2. Show me that you are far too intelligent to be brainwashed by a biased buda please.

The Law itself is called the Equality Act 2010.

The bolded grin
It would be easy if you just say 'I over exaggerated'
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 3:04pm On May 13, 2021
budaatum:
I am aware you can not keep up with me, nor do I expect you to since I am way far beyond you, as we can both see.

The media tricked some people about wmd while the rest of us were educating you so you are not tricked, but you behaved exactly as you are doing here claiming to know what you obviously do not know! Now that you've discovered you were tricked surely my version of Bush's "fool you once fool on you fool you twice fool on you" applies, no? Or don't you learn from your errors and past mistakes?

Palestinians are not fighting because of religion, as you wish to believe. Palestinians are fighting for their land!

But of course you will argue instead of learn.

Of course land is part of the issue. I said this already.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 3:26pm On May 13, 2021
basilico:

Oppressed people.Looks like Wikipedia cannot get their facts right.

Obesity Edit
According to the World Health Organization, obesity affects 26.8% of the Palestinian population (23.3% males, 30.8% females). This is mostly due to decreased physical activity and greater than necessary food consumption, particularly with an increase in energy coming from fat. Two other factors are smoking and urbanization. In addition, "leisure-time physical activity is not a common concept in the Palestinian context, especially for rural women, where lack of sex-segregated facilities and cultural norms are prohibitive factors." Women in urban areas face similar cultural restrictions.

However, a study of Gazan mothers between the ages of 18-50, published in 2014, concluded the obesity rates ranged between 57%-67.5% depending on where they lived. This study reflected another study published in 2009 (referenced therein) that determined the obesity rate of Palestinian men at 58.7% and Palestinian women at 71.3

So big belle is proof of lack of oppression?

Your brain is full of pap.

I wonder why the pigs in Animal Farm had to overthrow the farmer since their belle is so big.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 3:28pm On May 13, 2021
budaatum:

There is black lives matter in the UK nigger. Race is obviously an issue in the UK or you gonna say BLM is shit now?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:30pm On May 13, 2021
benalvino2:

The bolded grin
I didn't exaggerate. In fact, you will find that I underaggerate if you did your homework which you are seemingly far too lazy to bother to do. If you did bother, you'd find numerous failures to impose Christian ideology on UK citizens because there just happens to have been so many instances detailed in history. It might even make you understand why some are called Protestants, as in people who protest just like the Palestinians are protesting today. But I guess your lack of knowledge of history and your desire to argue about that which you know nothing about would not let you admit you know so little so that you may research and learn.

I refuse to educate you Benalvino2 because you don't really wish to learn. In fact, I have spent far too much time educating you already and have been neglecting a good Nlder who deserves my attention which I will now go and attend to. Do let me know when you've done the homework I gave you though, so I can mark it with a score. It will show you are willing to educate yourself.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:30pm On May 13, 2021
Ibime:

So big belle is proof of lack of oppression?

Your brain is full of pap.

I wonder why the pigs in Animal Farm had to overthrow the farmer since their belle is so big.

I did laugh when I read it, lol.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 3:33pm On May 13, 2021
benalvino2:

The bolded grin

That nigger is like a train wreck. He is all over the place.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 3:39pm On May 13, 2021
budaatum:

I didn't exaggerate. In fact, you will find that I underaggerate if you did your homework which you are seemingly far too lazy to bother to do. If you did bother, you'd find numerous failures to impose Christian ideology on UK citizens because there just happens to have been so many instances detailed in history. It might even make you understand why some are called Protestants, as in people who protest just like the Palestinians are protesting today. But I guess your lack of knowledge of history and your desire to argue about that which you know nothing about would not let you admit you know so little so that you may research and learn.

I refuse to educate you Benalvino2 because you don't really wish to learn. In fact, I have spent far too much time educating you already and have been neglecting a good Nlder who deserves my attention which I will now go and attend to. Do let me know when you've done the homework I gave you though, so I can mark it with a score. It will show you are willing to educate yourself.

What the Bleep is you saying. Dude you simply have nothing to show. If you do indeed have something to show, you would have been quick to screenshot it like you have been doing today. Nigger take your L and scram.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2231) (2232) (2233) (2234) (2235) (2236) (2237) ... (4181) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.