Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:03 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1888777 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3314) (3315) (3316) (3317) (3318) (3319) (3320) ... (4437) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 12:54am On Jun 29, 2022
ono:

Adam the Shifty Schiff style! - busted!

They are just desperate. Every six months they put a show like this.

They claim trump committed a crime and they have evidence for it but won't push for prosecution. It does not make sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 1:18am On Jun 29, 2022
Feedthenation, seek help, get your head checked and take your friends with you. Even cnn is calling bullshit.

It's a blatant lie. Watch.
https://twitter.com/alexsalvinews/status/1541928842402693129?t=6RdECBIRGY-RJUdZ2H6Rlg&s=19

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 6:50am On Jun 29, 2022
DJT

“The woman, who was a BIG Trump fan long AFTER January 6th (if her Fake Stories were true, why would she want to be?), was let go and not wanted in Florida, so she made up phony and completely outrageous stories, the craziest of which has already been proven to be a complete lie. The Secret Service said, according to the Media, it wasn’t true. Wow! She has now lost all credibility, just like the partisan Witch Hunt perpetuated by the Unselect Committee of political hacks. MAGA!”

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 8:20am On Jun 29, 2022
benalvino3:
Feedthenation, seek help, get your head checked and take your friends with you. Even cnn is calling bullshit.

https://twitter.com/alexsalvinews/status/1541928842402693129?t=6RdECBIRGY-RJUdZ2H6Rlg&s=19

---So you think the J6 committee didn’t check those facts and corroborate with the others involved first?---

---The U.S Secret Service guy Engel had already testified privately to the J6 committee---they wouldn’t have put Cassidy out there with that story if Engel had disputed it---He is equally free to testify under oath---then we will know who have committed perjury---

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 8:55am On Jun 29, 2022
feedthenation:

---So you think the J6 committee didn’t check those facts and corroborate with the others involved first?---

---The U.S Secret Service guy Engel had already testified privately to the J6 committee---they wouldn’t have put Cassidy out there with that story if Engel had disputed it---He is equally free to testify under oath---then we will know who have committed perjury---

He has testified, they didn't rely on his testimony but hearsay from another person. Stop making stupid excuses. Just like Russia collusion, you are being used for a fool.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 1:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
benalvino3:

---Anthony Ornato (the Secret Service Agent) is free to testify under oath to tell his own version of events---but this shouldn't be the main issue---that TreasonTrump and his enablers knew what's going to happen on J6---

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
feedthenation:

---Anthony Ornato (the Secret Service Agent) is free to testify under oath to tell his own version of events---but this shouldn't be the main issue---that TreasonTrump and his enablers knew what's going to happen on J6---

He is free to testify. Lol. Leave the guy that was there and call someone that was not there to testify. Another lie from her.

“The handwritten note that Cassidy Hutchinson testified was written by her was in fact written by Eric Herschmann on January 6, 2021,” a spokesperson for Herschmann told ABC News Tuesday evening.

“All sources with direct knowledge and law enforcement have and will confirm that it was written by Mr. Herschmann,” the spokesperson said.

But you said she is under oath

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
benalvino3:

under oath grin
on a banana hearing. how do you test a lie is being told without cross examination. use your head for once.
you dont say things without evidence and not give the accused a chance to cross examine.

You the accused do have a lot of chance to cross examine, Ben. You simply sue for millions in a court of law for lying against you and defaming you and for ruining your reputation under oath. After all, it's not as if she is immune from our legal action now that we control the Supreme Court.

They'll have to show what they said was not untrue by presenting evidence that shows it is true, and witnesses too, and she and it would be cross examined, and if all she presents doesn't collaborate what was said under oath you'd get paid and the liar gets charged for lying under oath and goes to that place I told you we call Prison where we put those who endanger their neighbours by not obeying our law called U.S. Code sections 1621 that says, don't lie under oath or it will cost you dearly!

Trust me. Only a drumpghtpf would have such a mindless liar working for and around it without considering the cost of lying under oath on worldwide TV.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
benalvino3:

He has testified, they didn't rely on his testimony but hearsay from another person. Stop making stupid excuses. Just like Russia collusion, you are being used for a fool.

Money Money Money, is all accused hears when they think of "U.S Secret Service guy Engel" witnessing for them that what she said never happened.

Even if accused don't bother suing it would play well on the presidential campaign.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 2:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
budaatum:

You the accused do have a lot of chance to cross examine, Ben. You simply sue for millions in a court of law for lying against you and defaming you and for ruining your reputation under oath. After all, it's not as if she is immune from our legal action now that we control the Supreme Court.

They'll have to show what they said was not untrue by presenting evidence that shows it is true, and witnesses too, and she and it would be cross examined, and if all she presents doesn't collaborate what was said under oath you'd get paid and the liar gets charged for lying under oath and goes to that place I told you we call Prison where we put those who endanger their neighbours by not obeying our law called U.S. Code sections 1621 that says, don't lie under oath or it will cost you dearly!

Trust me. Only a drumpghtpf would have such a mindless liar working for and around it without considering the cost of lying under oath on worldwide TV.

You cannot sue. Have you seen someone sue before for something like this?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
benalvino3:

You cannot sue. Have you seen someone sue before for something like this?

I can at least use her "lies" to ridicule her and to gain political advantage over those who chose to believe her.

I mean, what other evidence do non-magas need that Jan. 6 Hearings is a charade, if it is?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
The kind of blatant lies being dramatized at the so called J6 Select Committee hearing makes me wonder. So Trump aka the ''orange man'', as liberals love to call him, became captain fantastic by trying to grab the steering wheel of The Beast from a Secret Service agent? Na wa o!!! grin grin grin grin grin
This Lie Na wa o!
Una neva see anything, More lies are still on the way coming
All I sense is desperation from people that hate Trump, they just make up anything and hope it sticks.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 2:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
A Hearsay isn't admissible in a competent court of law. I was not there as a witness but party A recounted the story to me - qualifies as nothing but ''Hearsay''.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
obixcel:
The kind of blatant lies being dramatized at the so called J6 Select Committee hearing makes me wonder. So Trump aka the ''orange man'', as liberals love to call him, became captain fantastic by trying to grab the steering wheel of The Beast from a Secret Service agent? Na wa o!!! grin grin grin grin grin
This Lie Na wa o!
All I sense is desperation from people that hate Trump, they just make up anything and hope it sticks.

All these lies demonRats are sharing against Trump, diaris godu o!, diaris godu o!!, diaris godu o!!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
ono:

All these lies demonRats are sharing against Trump, diaris godu o!, diaris godu o!!, diaris godu o!!! grin grin grin grin
Hahahaha no be small o! The irony is, there are folks that will actually believe it to the latter and run with it. No cross-examination of the lies told, no push back, no nothing! Just lie as much as you can and you won't be held liable for anything. grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by jimetagambo: 3:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
obixcel:
Hahahaha no be small o! The irony is, there are folks that will actually believe it to the latter and run with it. No cross-examination of the lies told, no push back, no nothing! Just lie as much as you can and you won't be held liable for anything. grin grin
Dati why ya Trumpolini and oda Maga ah runs Fram ta testifies . Ifi samome ah lie against ya. Common sense says ya ah appears ta rebuke instead ofu runnings andi aka fa pardons grin

Kikikikikikiki
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by jimetagambo: 3:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
feedthenation:

Gbamest gbams gbams

Kikikikikikiki
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by jimetagambo: 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
feedthenation:

---TreasonTrump doesn't even know her---but here Cassidy in close proximity to Trump on AirForce One with Kayleigh McEnany---
Trump ah hires da best peoples grin

Kikikikikikiki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
obixcel:
This Lie Na wa o!

---It is not the Beast Limousine---rather it is one of the presidential SUV motorcade known as the Bunker---used for OTRs (off the record) movements---as shown in the video---after leaving the rally at the Ecllipse on Jan 6---Trump was in similar vehicle when he left the hospital after his covid treatment---it is easy for anyone in the back seat to reach the front where the driver is seated---close proximity---

https://twitter.com/MaddowBlog/status/1541963870100676609

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 5:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
feedthenation:

---It is not the Beast Limousine---rather it is one of the presidential SUV motorcade known as the Bunker---used for OTRs (off the record) movements---as shown in the video---after leaving the rally at the Ecllipse on Jan 6---Trump was in similar vehicle when he left the hospital after his covid treatment---it is easy for anyone in the back seat to reach the front where the driver is seated---close proximity---

didn't i tell you this yesterday? have you seen why hearsay your people are pushing is BS? she does not even know the vehicle the President was in.

it never happened. the people who was driving the president said it never happened. seek help. you are deeply troubled.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
benalvino3:

didn't i tell you this yesterday? have you seen why hearsay your people are pushing is BS? she does not even know the vehicle the President was in.

it never happened. the people who was driving the president said it never happened. seek help. you are deeply troubled.
He should seek help. Trump is still living rent free in DemoRats' heads grin The level of made up stories they come up with is record breaking grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by jimetagambo: 6:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
obixcel:
He should seek help. Trump is still living rent free in DemoRats' heads grin The level of made up stories they come up with is record breaking grin grin
Dumbolinis

Da girl Isa republikan MAGA likey ah many replukiam dati ah gife testimonials. Stooopid donald Trump Isa hated by da fellows republikans grin

Ina shit hole, we ah nat haf akkaountabilities like da amelika . Akkantability isa aliens ta low IQ black peoples ina shitholes

Kikikikikikiki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
obixcel:

the dude cannot even see through their BS. trump did this and that, he committed this crime and that crime but we are not interested in locking him up. The whole J6 crap is a joke. Only sick people takes it serious

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by jimetagambo: 6:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
Da testimonials ah put da MAGA zombies Ina dissarays

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kikikikikikiki

Jesus andi Allah ah bless dati 100% MAGA girl who ah put Amerika firs b4 da orange man

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by jimetagambo: 6:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
Andrew Giuliani Isa ah lose da NewYorks GQP primaries elections

Rudy associates ah goes straights ta da jail

Kikikikikikiki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
jimetagambo:
Andrew Giuliani Isa ah lose da NewYorks GQP primaries elections

Rudy associates ah goes straights ta da jail

Kikikikikikiki

Stop hawking this thief here; he is going to lose

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
benalvino3:

the people who was driving the president said it never happened.

Where is it please? I need the evidence so I can sue or at least ridicule the non-magas!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
budaatum:

Where is it please? I need the evidence so I can sue or at least ridicule the non-magas!

do your homework, all the liberal news media from CNN to NBC are reporting on this. I posted a video here of jake tapper where it was established the j6 commission don't av evidence for that other than hearsay

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 8:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
benalvino3:

do your homework, all the liberal news media from CNN to NBC are reporting on this. I posted a video here of jake tapper where it was established the j6 commission don't av evidence for that other than hearsay

This is what you say when you know your evidence is shaky and won't pass muster ben. Are you suggesting I use hearsay to debunk hearsay?

Where did "the people who was driving the president said it never happened"?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
feedthenation:

If the person is very stressed and highly upset - the gra gra go make one's hand reach the steering.

Take a look back to the recent election - who had the penchant to take over the steering wheel... cheesy
The one sleeping or the one doing gra gra i must be oga on top by force grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 9:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
budaatum:

This is what you say when you know your evidence is shaky and won't pass muster ben. Are you suggesting I use hearsay to debunk hearsay?

Where did "the people who was driving the president said it never happened"?

you have to do your homework. I don't think you understand what is going on.

I don't see a reason why you will be here defending hearsay when the people who were actually in the car have given testimony multiple times. why didn't we hear it from the people involved instead of someone that is not there? Who also lied she wrote a note that someone else wrote. She is under Oath and believes all women grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 5:23am On Jun 30, 2022
For people of family values, when this child is born, do they address the man who impregnated their mother as father or grand father?

https://thehill.com/policy/3541783-mississippi-house-speaker-says-12-year-old-incest-victims-should-continue-pregnancies-to-term/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3314) (3315) (3316) (3317) (3318) (3319) (3320) ... (4437) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.